Owning Bella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

"Lucy?" Dianne asked.

"The others have all taken to calling him Lucifer. I decided Lucy suited him better, made him less of a phantom and more of the little girl he acts like, hiding behind all these phoney names and organisations. I mean what sort of a name is Lewis Arfor anyway, it has to be made up," Kurt looked around at the stunned faces. "For all we know it's the name of a group of people. Much like the company that owns this club, if someone came to look for MR they would be looking for twelve people." Again he looked at the silent people around him. "You know I'm right," he said with conviction.

"Didn't Josie say that Lewis Arfor was that idiot Jim's Godfather?" Rob asked scratching at his stubble.

"I think Kurt has the right idea," Leon got up and walked to the door leading to the foyer, disappearing through it for a few minutes. When he came back in he smiled, "We're in luck."

Rob was content to sit back and watch the two men bounce off against each other. They kept talking rapidly, all but excluding the others from their conversation until Mike and Mark Millar swaggered in. Belinda gritted her teeth and looked to Dianne who immediately identified each twin in her greeting. Thankful for Dianne's quick response, having fallen prey to the twin's games more than once, Belinda followed suit smiling prettily at the men.

Mark scowled at Dianne who lowered her eyes demurely. "Yes, yes, I will add it to her tally for today," Kurt chuckled and waved the men over to the desk they had sat around. "We were wondering if you two world class lawyers were free tomorrow for a ride in Leon's private jet?" Leon cleared his throat and Kurt grinned at him.

"It's Sunday so I could do with a little joy flight how about you?" one twin said turning to the other.

"I guess. What's the deal?" The second of the men turned to Kurt. Leon and Kurt outlined the sequence of events and their eventual suppositions about the legitimacy of the deal.

Rob watched distractedly mulling over the nagging thought that they were missing something. Coming to the slow realisation of what it was, he let out an expletive that cut through their planning and they all turned to look at him. "I've let you all become as obsessed with my old nemesis as I have been and we've overlooked something very important I think," he began to explain.

"And that is?" Leon prompted.

"If Josie is correct, we need to look more closely at the one person we know is the link between Bella and Lucifer. I think it's time Leon and I had a little chat with this Jim," he said with an evil smile. "If Lucifer is his godfather then he knows him personally, wouldn't you say? Perhaps a couple of Hell's Angels could put the fear of God into one of Lucifer's minions," Rob smirked at his own cleverness as everyone groaned at the lame joke.

Ever the one with a plan Leon went over everyone's actions for the following day. The twins would fly south as investment lawyers, Kurt and Leon would get skyped into the meeting with the owners of the fledgling club at around one pm, they would use this office for the call. Rob would go to Josie's place in the morning and abduct young Jim for a couple of hours so they could have a heart to heart with the young man about his Godfather and his interest in Bella.

Happy that there seemed to be some action rather than just sitting and waiting for reports, Rob called it a day and let everyone go for a few hours rest. Walking back into his apartment with Belinda he apologised, "Sorry that took so long, I will get Stephen to take you to get your things tomorrow."

"It's fine," she gave a half smile. "The sooner this is all sorted out, the sooner I can go back to my life, and you can have your apartment to yourself again."

Rob smiled and gave her a soft hug, "Sweet dreams, I will try not to wake you in the morning."

*****

The late afternoon and early evening had rushed by as Mel and Bella played tourist all over the city taking in the sights of KL at night. They had nibbled at snack sized bites in the great markets, but Mel eventually decided he required something more substantial, and it was time to eat. They got out of the car beside what appeared to be an old theatre with two serious looking large men posted at the doors. The building from the outside did not appear noteworthy, if anything it seemed run down and Bella walked closely to Mel feeling a little unsure of the place. She felt Mel's hand wrap proprietarily about the nape of her neck as they drew close and she relaxed, reciting her mantra in her head: trust and obey, trust and obey.

The doors swung open after a brief conversation between Mel and the men. As Bella stepped inside she could not have been more surprised, the contrast between the inside and the outer appearance of this building was startling. Opulence was an understatement. Bella gazed up at enormous chandeliers as Mel took her coat and adjusted her dress his fingers lingering over her collared nipples. Mel showed her a slim gold chain which he attached to the ring of her collar like a leash and murmured in her ear, "Do not leave my side, precious pet."

Bella nodded still looking about the huge entry. The people looked as opulent as the furnishings as they walked through a bar area into a large theatre area. The rows of chairs one would normally expect had been removed and small booths adorned stepped platforms throughout the room facing the main stage which was empty at this time. As she sat, Bella noticed a smaller stage to the right and slightly higher than the main one that was lit with a spotlight.

A large man wearing a black body suit and a hood stood over a girl who knelt before him. The man seemed to be chained to the stage floor by one ankle while the girl's lead seemed to lead out into the dimness of the few people standing close by. Mel explained softly to her leaning over to whisper in her ear. "The man is a slave that belongs to the club. He will do whatever he is asked by the owner of the girl that has been put on stage with him. Often Doms make the girls submit to a gimp like that as a humiliation punishment for forgetting their place. It is a service the club provides to its members."

Bella watched interestedly as the gimp placed his hands on his hips and the girl bent double to lick his boots. Unlike the delicious well-cared for leather of her Masters boots, Bella thought the gimp's boots looked thick and dirty, like a biker or workman's boots. Bella's tongue snaked out over her bottom lip, and she drew it between her teeth to gnaw on it lightly. In the last week, Bella had associated all the sexual pleasure she received with the smell, taste and feel of leather, and she knew the feeling of being at the feet of someone who held power. She tried to imagine what it would be like to be up there on the stage being used by another slave, one without power so to speak, and it dawned on her that it would still be her master controlling what happened to her, keeping her safe. The thought appealed to her in an odd way.

A waiter came and took their order, Bella realised she had not even looked at the menu and smiled at herself, of course she hadn't been given one, here people knew she was owned, and her Master would provide her with what he wished her to have. Bella saw Tony and the other security man, Frank, sit in a booth behind them to the right. Her eyes were drawn once again to the gimp. She noticed the small things this time, like the cuffs on his wrists and the rings on the boots as the girl's tongue continued to slide over the rough leather.

Mel dragged his fingernails up her thigh to cup her cunt, "You are such a hot slut. Would you like that to be you up there?" Bella squirmed at his touch and was unable to form an answer before he went on, "Maybe you would like a spanking from those giant hands. It's a shame you've been such a perfect pet since we arrived." Bella twisted her head to look up, and him knowing she would see his smirk in place.

"It would still be you controlling what happened to me," Bella voiced her thoughts, "Keeping me safe, even though that giant could probably squash me like a bug."

Mel chuckled. "You are right. It will always be me controlling what you do and whom you do it with." He let his words sink in. "I like to show off what an amazingly obedient and talented girl I have, it gives me a heightened sense of power and control and makes we want you even more if that is possible."

Bella knew that this was a truly integral part of their relationship, she knew that complete power and control over her was what he craved and what gave him the most pleasure, but it came as a constant revelation to her that it was what made her happy as well, she craved the adoration and pride that showed in his face when she pleased him, when he had that control, and she overcame a new hurdle in her training. The days following her accident had been punishment to her. When he had withdrawn himself and given her to other people to look after. She had felt as if he had been so displeased he didn't want her any longer. Putting her on stage with a gimp while still holding her leash and being in control was a new and exciting idea for Bella. "As long as you are there to make sure I am safe and cared for it would not be a punishment," she whispered softly and looked up into his eyes, showing the depth of how she felt.

"You truly are the most exceptional girl," Mel murmured into her neck, holding her close, his hands stroking over her body feeling every inch of his little treasure beneath the thin latex. "Mine," he murmured in her ear.

Bella smiled and whispered," Yes, Master, yours."

The power she had shown that he had over her during the hushed conversation was the best aphrodisiac, and he felt his cock harden painfully in the restraining fabric of his pants. He picked up her hand and placed it over his cock and her eyes widened, "See what you do to me," he groaned, "putting gentle pressure on her shoulder he forced her beneath the table and unzipped his pants. Her mouth was warm and wet, and she teased him with that delightful fluttering tongue. Mel closed his eyes enjoying the sensation as she took more of him into her mouth, her fluttering tongue dancing on the underside of his cock.

Taking her time and relaxing her breathing she gurgled quietly as she swallowed around him, her nose pressing against the leather of his unbuckled belt making her squirm even more as she continued to take him deeply, his hands on either side of her head urging her faster. In a relatively short time, he held her head still and pumped cum into her mouth growling, "Do not spill, little slut." Bella gulped, swallowing the bursts of cum that filled her mouth, surprised at how much he was able to generate after all the fucking they had done in the last three days.

Feeling Mel relax she let his cock fall from her mouth, and she slid back up to sit beside him as he tugged on her golden collar. "Impressive," she heard Tony say from directly behind her. He had seen her disappear and had come to see what was going on. Mel smirked, "She is indeed, thank you."

Bella wiped her eyes and cheeks, noticing the food on the table and realised Tony wasn't the only one who had been watching her. Blushing, she looked around at the smiling appreciative faces of the people sitting nearby and almost crawled back under the table until she looked up into Mel's face and he beamed a smile down on her. One of those rare full-faced smiles that gave her butterflies in her tummy and the rest of the world melted away for her. In that moment, she knew that only she could create that look on his face, and she beamed back at him.

They ate quietly, discussing the holiday plans Mel had in mind after leaving the yacht. As it got later in the evening, Mel could see Bella's energy ebbing away and though she reassured him she was fine they headed for home shortly after eating dessert. "You will need your rest, I can't take you to visit your Uncle and Aunt if you are exhausted," he smiled and tilted her face up to him by holding her chin. "It is my job to look after you, my Ellie. Trust and obey."

She smiled as he voiced her mantra, "Yes, Master."

As they walked from the booth back through the bar area to the exit, Mel was stopped by friends who asked him to stay for a drink. He declined politely saying, "I must get my little one home." They were delayed some time as Mel made polite small talk and apologised that he was unable to stay once again, all the time his hand was fondling her ass through the latex. One of the men at the final table they stopped at stood to inspect Bella. His hands roamed over her body and even dipped under the short dress, to glide over the wet lips of her cunt. She had stood passively and sucked on the offered finger as he congratulated Mel on owning such a magnificent slut, and enquired if she was for sale.

"No," Mel said with more force than he had meant making Bella jump. Mel explained that he would never sell another human being, slave or not. "The best slaves choose this path, ones bought and traded are merely shells, I need a whole woman with a heart and brain as well as a hot little body," the smug smirk was back on his face, and Bella relaxed as he smacked her ass.

"It is a shame you feel that way my friend, I would have offered top dollar," the man lamented.

"The shame is yours my friend," Mel smiled, "for she is worth more to me than you could ever hope to offer."

The man gave him a look that said "everybody has a price" but instead farewelled him by saying, "Well if you change your mind you know how to find me."

"No chance of that," Mel quipped and bid everyone good night before striding out with Bella in tow and the two men in black following behind.

Frank went to get the car as they gathered their coats and walked out into the night air. "I was going to punch that guy when he inspected Bella so closely," Tony growled.

Mel raised an eyebrow at Tony but instead turned to Bella, "See what you do to my friends, even mild mannered Tony has testosterone flowing through his veins tonight."

Bella gaped at the pair of them seeing the pride shining in Mel's eyes and the men chuckled as they climbed into the car.

Once back on the yacht Mel stripped Bella of her clothes leaving the gold collar and wrist cuffs in place but taking the ankle cuffs off with the latex stockings. Taking her to the bathroom, he watched as she cleaned up and let her hair down watching as it bounced down her back. She was stunning fully made-up, but the fresh faced girl with the long flowing hair was the girl he had fallen for so long ago, and it was how he loved her best.

Picking her up when she was done, he kissed her deeply as he walked with her to her basket. It was the last night they would sleep apart, and there were other roles he wished her to explore now that she had built up her trust and obedience once again. "Good night my precious pet," he kissed her a final time and moved to the couch opening his laptop and phone to check in at home before sleeping himself.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers