All Comments on 'Owning Mom's Wet Pussy'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a hot story! I'm glad I took a chance and read it. Thanks for your time and imagination.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

Thoroughly Entertaining...

lantern04lantern04about 5 years ago
Is there more?

I'd love to see a sequel.

rem556rem556about 5 years ago
More!

I would love to see a follow-up chapter to this. They could naturally continue with mom's pussy being owned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I hope part two is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

5, 5, 5. Well told.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Hot Story****

Unusual storyline, but very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Fabulous

Some mothers need a little edge to give in to their sons, beautiful told.

NesticNesticabout 5 years ago
Liked the twist ...

Very well done. Thanks. Hope there will be more chapters. Maybe the mom/son-couple act in a movie together...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

100 stars if that was possible

ndeavourndeavourabout 5 years ago
Twisted and delightful

Well done collaboration. Especially the continuing twists as the story develops. Keeps getting deeper until it comes to a brilliant conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry I could only give it 5 Stars .. Keep working together ..

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 5 years ago
Superbly hot!

Fan-fucking tastic! Great build-up and son Mother role reversal make this a very erotic story. Loved the restaurant scene where Lauren describes her pussy. The hallway scene and how Lauren keeps his cum in her is supremely erotic.

I an almost see her spreading her pussy and dripping his cum out and slurping it down with gusto. Obviously not her first rodeo.

A sequel about how Chris rehearses with the actress in the film provides lots of grist for the erotic mill.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another winner!

It speaks to your writing skill that you would write this kind of story in the MeToo era and it still sounds hot!

But keep it going into another chapter! How do Lauren and Chris carry on like this afterward? Will a scandal break out? Will they be inducted into a secret society of incest? We must know!

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesabout 5 years ago
Hot hot hot

Yet again another totally hot story.

Totally unbelievable and believable at the same time, which makes it better.

What a way to get a mother and son together, so original and so hot.

The dom from Chris was great and a nice twist on normal mother son stories, but Laura was so hot and not totally submissive, she wanted him to take her even without the need for acting lessons.

Unlike others I don't want another part, this was hot enough to stand on it's own. Normally I look forward to a sequel, but this stands alone as a great piece of work.

Thank you yet again for your imagination, skill and for sharing with us lesser beings.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
So incredibly HOT!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG what agreat tale

Loved this great story!

txcrackertxcrackerabout 5 years ago
Excellent !

Surpassed your usual HIGH standard 5*s

Thank for the read . More ?

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Boy

Good story very exciting, almost made me cum!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Blazing Hot

Nothing else can be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

This was HOT! Great stand alone story that doesn't need a sequel. I had a very viceral reaction to your artistic talent. I will continue to read your work,thanks.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

MOM NEED TO DO HER SON DAILY!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Good Idea

I write this in hope that it will aid your future output. 'Show not tell' seems appropriate here. The son wasn't at all dominant, he just told her to do a couple of things and she did them.

He needs to be much more active to be a Dom. For example, he wouldn't have asked her to put her face against the window. 'Chris grabbed her wrist and spun her around. Lauren felt him grip her ponytail and then her face was crushed against the window.'

Her son was really getting into character! - 'Show not tell'

"You're doing really well staying in character," - 'Show not tell'

But this was different. It felt surreal. - 'Show not tell'

I even laughed when she grabbed him by the wrists and led him away (twice).

I hope this helps and feel free to leave a comment on my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect excuse to nail your mom

I need to become an actor so I could do the same thing with my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE!!!

Hot story!! We NEED more!!!

xyz987654xyz987654almost 4 years ago

"Knowing she was now her son's public cum slut, sent her closer to an orgasmic edge." That makes two of us. The twist was great but whats excites me the most is the mother's slow corruption and her final utter depravity.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

This is exactly what I expect from HeyAll. A superior product, a highly erotic story, told in a way that has your readers sitting on the edge of their chairs while the tale unfolds. Having unfolded, the story then begs to be continued in further episodes where the son has dominated his mother. Great stuff from a superior author. Well worth five stars, many more if they were available.

ryantrixryantrixabout 3 years ago

Story was great, but it all being a plan of producers not so great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It turning into a test didn't work for me. An essential part of the eroticism for the story is that it's a dirty secret between the mother and son, her way to push her son into character for the role. Turning into some producers's test was a turnoff and diminished the level of eroticism Remember, more kinks and more characters does not make for a more appealing story.

It would have been better if he went for the second audition and gets the opportunity for a final audition. Later that night, he asks for his mother's help to get deeper into character for a scene where he's sexually dominating the female lead in the bedroom or other location. The mother lasciviously agrees and that's where the story ends.

GiganticGiganticalmost 3 years ago

Hot Dammnn test or not it was excellent!

NawtyMeNawtyMeabout 2 years ago

What an UNFUCKINBELIEVABLY SEXY story!!!!!!!

I WANT MORE LIKE THIS GATHERING!!!!!!!!

I have had the pleasure of living out the restaurant and hallway scenes with a lover. SUCH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was well thought out and presented. More from the author please.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

WOW!!! Sexy story wonderful read. Thanks to the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...