Ozark Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his crisis approached, Donny dropped one hand from her breasts and briskly rubbed her clit. Both groaned as he again spurted into her.

Then they used the cold water to actually clean themselves.

"Next time," Donna shivered. "I get the shower by myself, hear?"

"Uh huh, damn that's cold," Donny agreed.

Still nude, they padded around the cabin and closed the windows. The screens over the windows had kept most of the unwelcome mosquitos out. Some, however, had found an opening and brother and sister did not want any more intruders.

Lying in bed, they kissed softly, lovingly. Then Donna put her still damp head on Donny's chest.

"So I uh, I mean, how long you..." Donna asked softly.

"I, you remember going over to Lynn's house?" Donny answered. "I mean, right before I broke up with her?"

"Huh? The swimming party?" Donna asked.

"Uh huh," Donny agreed, his hand gently rubbing up and down her back. "Anyway, y'all were sitting, talking, both had your feet in the water; why'd y'all even bother putting on bathing suits? I mean, never got wet, just had your feet in the water, but anyway..."

"Was wearing mine, hoping you'd notice," Donna quietly admitted.

"And noticed y'all, you and Lynn? Y'all could have been sisters, I mean, y'all looked almost alike," Donny admitted.

He kissed the top of her head. His hand found her sweet little bottom and he gave her a squeeze.

"But Lynn? You know? Sometimes, she could be a real bitch," Donny continued. "And then, being okay with Mom just up and running off with that ass hole? And I'm thinking, why would I want stay with this bitch when my sister's just as hot and twice as sweet?"

Donna's hand travelled underneath the thin blanket and located Donny's limp cock. His cock stirred in her hand and she stroked it a few times. Then she bent and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh," Donny sighed as his sister's hot mouth encircled the head of his cock.

Her fat tongue swirled around the head of his cock as her small hand stroked the length. She applied a light suction as she slid more of him into her mouth

Her other hand was tugging, twisting her hard nipples. Then she slid her hand down and found her wet pussy.

How many nights had she touched herself, thinking of this? How many nights had she imagined sucking her big brother's cock, sucking it just like Lynn, that ungrateful little slut had talked about doing?

Donna sped up her actions, sucking and stroking Donny, touching herself. She moaned in her throat as she felt Donny's hand on the back of her head.

"Aw shit," Donny cursed and began pumping his seed into his sister's hot mouth.

The sounds of the mountain pines coming alive at night lulled them to sleep. Crickets chirped. An owl hooted. In a pond nearby, frogs called out to one another.

In the morning, after they'd emptied bladders, after brushing their teeth, Donny and Donna followed the family tradition of dressing and going for a brisk morning hike through the woods. They were much more affectionate during this walk than they'd been on previous walks. But they followed the time-honored tradition of walking to the fringe of blackberries that bordered Old Man Kodgins' place, then turning around and walking back.

"Quit, leave my butt alone," Donna giggled. "We got that pancake mix?"

"Uh huh," Donny agreed.

Another family tradition of cooking too many pancakes was also observed. Then Donny pulled Donna to the couch. He undressed her, punctuating each article of clothing with passionate kisses, then lay her nude body on the couch.

"Oh!" Donna sighed as Donny began tonguing her heavy breasts.

She combed her fingers through his thick brown hair as he teased, toyed with her nipples.

"Ugh!" she grunted when he nipped on the undersides of her breasts.

Then Donny trailed kisses down to her carpet of pubic hair. She sighed when he used his thumbs to pull her lips apart. She shivered as he swiped his tongue over her wet pussy lips.

Lynn had taught Donny how to find her clitoris. He found Donna's clitoris and lightly nibbled on her nub.

Lynn's pussy had possessed a sterile taste; she'd had almost no fragrance. Donna's pussy had a heady, musky scent, a heady, musky flavor. Donny teased Donna's clitoris, then continued to taste Donna's pussy lips.

Over and over, Donny brought Donna to the brink of orgasm, then backed off. Then he quickly crawled forward on the couch and thrust himself deeply into her pussy.

"Yyeess," Donna cried out, her muscled legs wrapping around Donny's narrow waist.

He fucked her, fucked her with hard, hammering strokes. Rough must have been what Donna wanted, she cried out 'yes' three more times before Donny's balls tightened and he sprayed her pussy with his semen.

Then he pulled Donna back to their unmade bed. They curled up and fell asleep.

After a lunch of hot dogs and chili, wrapped in white bread slices, Donny again pulled Donna back to their bed. He put her on her hands and knees and pushed himself into her from behind.

"Oh!" Donna sighed out as this position caused his cock to rub quite deliciously into her.

"Uh huh," Donny agreed as he thrust in and out, watching his fat cock burying itself in her wet pussy.

He watched her compact ass as he stroked. He smiled up at her when she looked over her shoulder at him.

Then he took his hands from her hips. His left hand gripped her left breast tightly. His right hand began to toy with her wet pussy.

"Yyeess, oh shit yyeess!" Donna cried out in orgasm.

Donny again picked up speed and began slapping his crotch against her slim buttocks. He now used both of Donna's heavy breasts as reins as he pounded her tight pussy.

"Aw, fuck yes," Donny grunted and came in her pussy.

"Don't want you to go," Donna murmured as they lay coiled together, trying to catch their breath.

"I uh, yeah, don't really want go either, but..." Donny said weakly.

"We eat all the hot dogs?" Donna asked nearly twenty minutes later.

"Uh, yeah, there were only four left," Donny said.

"And that was an itty bitty can of chili," Donna mused.

She kissed his cheek. Then she playfully rubbed his stubble.

"Last of the pancakes then," she said.

After their supper of pancakes and scrambled eggs, Donna again repeated her declaration; she didn't want her big brother to go into the Navy. Donny hugged her and rubbed her back and shoulders while she clung tightly to him.

They made slow, gentle love that night. After Donny came in her pussy, Donna rolled him onto his back and gave him a long, loving blow job.

Sunday morning, Donna repeated that she wanted to shower, by herself, with hot water. Donny agreed to let her, that he would leave her alone while he cooked the last of the eggs and toast the last of the bread.

After their breakfast, they cleaned the house. Any food scraps, the last three pancakes, were thrown out into the yard. There, the ants and birds would eat.

The plastic bags, cardboard boxes and metal cans were thrown into the truck's bed. They'd be brought home and disposed of with the rest of the family's garbage.

And since the sheets definitely needed to be washed thoroughly before being brought back up, Donny pulled Donna, squealing and protesting, onto the bed again. He pulled her jeans and panties down and thrust his hard cock into her wet, willing pussy.

Falgout's was not open on Sundays, so there would be a nearly forty five minute drive to their lunch stop.

During the drive, Donny talked about his hopes of success in the US Navy. Donna talked about her fears and aspirations for her first semester at Myndee University.

"Lynn's a Teacher's Aide for Professor Perry; see if you can get him for American History," Donny advised as they stopped at Halford's BBQ for their lunch.

Then it was a quiet drive the rest of the way home. Arthur, their father arrived just as Donna was putting the stained sheets into the washing machine.

"Didn't light the fireplace, huh?" Arthur asked, giving Donna a hug and kiss.

"No, remember? You said the flue's broke," Donna replied.

"And, uh, it's a hundred degrees out there?" Donny said, giving his father a hug. "Convention any good?"

"Yeah, if you like hearing Gold Standard real estate brokers tell you how great Gold Standard real estate is," Arthur said. "Swear to God, they all sound exactly alike. Like they're all hypnotized or something."

"Gold Standard real estate is great," Donna said in a flat monotone. "I love working for Gold Standard real estate."

"I named my first son Gold Standard real estate. That's how great Gold Standard real estate is," Donny said, mimicking his sister's delivery.

"Assimilate, we must assimilate," Arthur said, also in flat monotone.

"Gold Standard real estate is the gold standard in real estate," Donny continued.

"Swear to God! That's exactly what they say," Arthur said. "Gold Standard is the gold standard. Hell with us independent brokers, huh?"

And in the morning, with many hugs and kisses, and promises to write every day, Donald Mintz got onto the Greyhound bus that would take him to the Little Rock airport. Donna wiped the tears from her eyes as she waved to the bus. Connie, their mother also wiped the tears from her eyes as her baby boy's bus rumbled out of sight.

Arthur put a fatherly arm around Donna's shoulders as he guided his daughter back to the car. Then he gave a curt nod to Connie and Arnold before getting into his car and driving away.

Despite his promises to write every single day, Donny sent one letter. It arrived nearly three weeks after his bus trip to Little Rock, Arkansas. The letter was addressed to Arthur; Donna checked and rechecked the mailbox. There was no second letter, no letter for her. Donny's letter just gave the details of what his day to day activities were like. The food sucked, the hours were long, the work was hard.

'Navy stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself,' Donny wrote.

There was no letter for Donna the following day, or the day after that.

Four weeks after her brother's journey from home to Navy, Donna entered the house through the rear door. She was dressed in red bikini and short wrap that just reached the bottom of her crotch. She had that day's mail in hand; still no letter from Donny to her in that batch.

"Hey Donna, come here a minute?" Arthur called out from his home office.

"Yeah, Daddy?" she smiled, putting the mail on the edge of his desk.

"Bet you were glad get your period, huh?" Arthur asked, typing on his keyboard.

"Glad it's over," Donna said. "Cramps were murder."

Arthur pulled Donna around his desk to stand next to him. He put his arm around her slim waist.

"Know why your mother wanted that mountain home so bad?" Arthur asked, looking up at his daughter.

"Nuh uh," Donna said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Grandpa didn't trust the banks. Saw what a lot of them sleazy, crooked no good bankers done to people what trusted them, good, hard-working, honest folk, had their life's savings in them banks," Arthur said and clicked on a small '$' sign on his computer screen. "Great Depression was hard on a lot of families; this whole area was a ghost town until just after World War Two started."

An image of a large rusted metal box appeared on the screen. Arthur hit the 'space' bar and another image appeared, showing the same box opened, with several hundreds of gold coins visible.

"There were three of these boxes," Arthur chuckled, hitting the space bar again.

Another box was shown, also full of hundreds of gold coins. Hitting the space bar again, a third rusted box appeared on the screen.

"Almost four million dollars in all," Arthur said, his hand now resting on Donna's buttock, right at the hem of the miniscule wrap.

"Ah!" Donna gasped. "Where they was?"

"'Where they was?' Pay all kind of money on Roselawn Academy and I get 'where they was' out of you?" Arthur teased.

She giggled and he gave an affectionate squeeze to her firm buttock.

Inside the fireplace," Arthur confessed, clearing the screen. "Why the damned flue kept slamming closed."

He gave Donna's buttock a light squeeze. Donna was mulling the existence of the boxes, the fact that her father now had almost four million dollars in gold coins.

"When your mother started trying get the mountain home, had a security system put in," Arthur continued and clicked another icon on his screen, a thumbnail drawing of a pine tree.

Donna watched in fascination as Connie and Arnold showed up on the screen. The image was the exterior of the cabin and showed an angry Connie and a smirking Arnold trying to force the door open. Donna watched the video as it changed images, each time showing Connie and Arnold, or Connie or Arnold as they tried to jimmy open windows, tried to pick the lock of the door. The scrawny youth even tried, with almost comic results, to kick in the door.

There was no sound, but Donna could see Connie's lips moving angrily. She watched as her mother shrilled at the no longer smirking Arnold. Both of them slapped repeatedly at the hordes of mosquitoes that attacked them.

Arthur chuckled as Arnold tried throwing a rock at one of the windows. The rock bounced off the window, and if Connie had not jumped out of the way, it would have struck her on her forehead.

Arthur chuckled; Donna fought hard against giggling as Connie fell on her wide haunches avoiding the rock. The video then showed the pair of would-be burglars getting into Connie's car and driving away.

Arthur gave Donna's buttock another squeeze. He lifted the computer's mouse and put it a distance away from Donna.

"You not afraid I'll tell Momma?" Donna asked, rocking slightly from foot to foot.

"When's last time you talked to her?" Arthur asked, again squeezing her backside in his large hand.

"Um, my graduation," Donna thought.

"And before that? Your birthday?" Arthur guessed. "No, Sweetheart, I'm not afraid you'll tell your mother."

Donna shrugged in agreement.

"Click the little house, right under the pine tree," Arthur said, pointing.

"Daddy!" Donna giggled as she now had to bend and stretch to reach the computer mouse.

"Daddy!" Donna gasped as she felt her father's left hand underneath the hem of her wrap.

His broad thumb pressed against the sliver of fabric that traversed between her compact buttocks. His palm cupped her pubic mound. He pointed again with his right hand at the icon.

"Go ahead," Arthur ordered. "Click that."

Donna wiggled as she grabbed the mouse. She then tried, unsuccessfully, to drag the cursor to rest on the house.

Her father's thumb rotated against her tiny anus, through the polyester and cotton gusset of her bikini bottom. His middle finger traced the outline of her pussy lips through the material. Donna was finding it hard to think, hard to act.

"Daddy," she hissed as she finally clicked on the image.

The video sprang onto the screen. Donna lay across Arthur's desk and watched herself and Donny entering the cabin, flinging open windows, making the bed.

Then she watched the images of Donny and her kissing, hugging passionately. She watched as Donny stripped her tee shirt, her bra off of her.

Arthur's right hand had Donna's upper body trapped against the desk. His left hand eased her bikini bottom down to her upper thighs.

"Ooh," Donna moaned, from excitement, from shame as she felt her father's hand on her pussy, as she watched her brother deflower her.

"Daddy," she shuddered as his thumb entered her dripping pussy.

"Yep. Bet you were glad find out you weren't pregnant with your brother's little bastard," Arthur said.

Arthur then brought his thumb against Donna's tiny anus, pressed against the tightly clenched rosebud. He rotated his thumb forcefully, then gained entry.

On the screen, Donna watched as she and Donny coupled in a silent passion. Her father's thumb pushed into her rectum, sending shock waves of pleasure through her body.

His middle finger was thrusting in and out of her sloppy pussy. Then he brought the fingernail against her throbbing clitoris.

"Aieegh!" Donna screamed in orgasm as her father flicked his fingernail, hard, against her clitoris.

"Always knew you were a little slut," Arthur said as he watched his son and daughter enjoying one another.

"Yyeess," she groaned when he did it a second time.

He no longer had to hold her down across his desk. Donna was unable to move as Arthur fingered her ass and her pussy. She lay, legs unable to hold herself upright, breasts and face mashed against his wooden desk.

Arthur again flicked Donna's clitoris and she screamed out in orgasm. Then he used a handful of her long curls to pull her to kneel in between his legs.

He kept his right hand entwined in her hair as he unzipped his suit's trousers. He then pulled her head into his lap.

"Go ahead, slut," Arthur ordered. "Suck my cock."

Donna numbly complied, reaching her small hand into her father's trousers. She found the fly of Arthur's boxers and fished out his thick cock.

She didn't so much perform a blow job on her father as she simply allowed him to fuck her face. Arthur controlled the speed and the depth by jerking her hair back and forth.

The entire time Arthur fucked her face, Donna stroked his fat cock with her left hand. Her right hand pinched and twisted her hard nipples through her wrap and bikini top.

"Better swallow every drop, whore," Arthur hissed. "Just got this suit out the dry cleaner's."

Donna shuddered through an orgasm as Arthur pumped a torrent of bitter, salty semen into her mouth, down her throat. She continued to suck, even as he grew limp in her mouth.

"Okay, slut. I got some work do here," Arthur said, flinging her away to sprawl onto the floor.

"Yes sir," Donna whimpered, rolling and crawling away.

"Saw you had some chicken breasts out defrosting but what you think about going to One Oh Five tonight?" Arthur asked as Donna got to her feet.

"Ooh! One Oh Five?" Donna excitedly asked.

"Yeah, wear that white dress, huh? Oh, no, no, how about the pink dress?" Arthur ordered, already typing rapidly on his keyboard. "About seven, all right?"

"Yes sir," Donna said and scampered from the office.

Donna showered the pool's chlorine from her hair and body. She took extra care on shaving; the dress was a sleeveless dress that ended a few inches above her knees.

Her head was a fog. She could not bring a coherent thought into her mind. Her father, her daddy had finger fucked her, fucked her pussy and her ass hole with his fingers.

Then he had fucked her mouth. Used a handful of her curly hair to jam his fat cock into her mouth.

And the hateful words he'd used. Never in her life had anyone called Donna a 'slut' or a 'whore.'

Donna stood under the spray of her shower and masturbated almost frantically. Unlike the mountain home, she did not need to worry about running out of hot water; they had a tankless water heater.

Stepping out of the shower, Donna carefully, meticulously applied her makeup. She then dried her hair with long, practiced strokes of her brush.

"Reservation's at seven, Sweetheart, let's go," Arthur called out.

Donna hurried from her room, pulling the hem of the form fitting dress down. Arthur smiled at her as he held the door from kitchen to garage open.

Just as she moved to pass him, Arthur grabbed her arm. She smiled up at him as he pulled her in for a hug. He bent and pressed his lips against hers.

"Daddy!" she giggled when he gave her buttocks a forceful squeeze.

At the French restaurant, Arthur first made Donna move. The maître's had seated father and daughter across from each other, but Arthur made her move to sit at his left.

He ordered a bottle of wine, approved the bouquet and taste and nodded as the steward poured a glass for each of them. Donna took a small sip and wrinkled her face. To her, it tasted sharp, almost bitter. The waiter placed a small tray of various cheeses and very thin crackers onto the table.