Ozark Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur quietly prepared a cheese for his daughter and smiled as her face displayed an almost revulsion.

"It pares well with the wine," Arthur quietly said. "Take a bite, then take a sip."

Donna dutifully obeyed. As she gratefully finished the pungent cheese, Arthur prepared a second cheese for her.

"Um," Donna agreed with the sweet cheese.

And the wine again melded with the cheese. The waiter came and Arthur ordered a mutton dish for himself, a pheasant with pears for his date.

"Your date?" Donna whispered, leaning against her father.

"Mm-hmm," Arthur agreed, holding the wine in his mouth.

Donna's beautiful brown eyes shot open as she could feel her father's left hand working up her thigh, underneath the hem of her dress. Arthur frowned when his fingers came in contact with Donna's panties.

"Panties off," Arthur quietly, forcefully ordered.

"I, yes sir," Donna said, feeling light-headed.

Her feeling of light-headedness had nothing to do with the wine. She moved to stand.

"Don't need go to the restroom," Arthur said. "Take them off. Here. At the table."

Glancing around nervously, Donna wiggled in the plush chair. She worked the skimpy bikini panties down her legs.

She almost squeaked as their waiter came and refilled their water glasses. But she managed to work her panties down and off her legs.

"Give them here," Arthur ordered.

Donna did and Arthur gave them a sniff before placing the scrap of cloth into his jacket's flap pocket.

Donna spread her legs as she again felt her Daddy's fingers upon her thigh. He smiled approvingly and stroked her soft curls. Then he traced his fingertips up and down Donna's drooling pussy.

"And here we are, sir," the waiter said, placing Arthur's dish in front of him.

Donna's plate came a moment later. Again, the waiter poured wine for them then waited. When Arthur nodded his approval, the waiter gave a small bow and walked away.

"Mmph!" Donna grunted, trying not to cry out loud as her father finger fucked her to orgasm.

"You have any stockings?" Arthur casually asked as he began to eat.

"I got some pantyhose," Donna said.

"I really do not care for pantyhose," Arthur said. "We'll get you some stockings."

"Yes sir," Donna said and nodded with approval at her dish.

"And need to wax that pussy," Arthur went on. "No, no, damn, got enough, we'll get laser removal."

In the car again, Arthur had Donna sit with the dress bunched up around her waist. He teased her pussy with his right hand, keeping Donna on the brink of orgasm the entire drive home.

In the garage, Arthur made Donna remove the dress and her bra. Then she walked, nude, except for four inch heels from garage to his bedroom.

She gave a squeal then whimper as he roughly threw her onto his bed. Then, never breaking eye contact, her handsome Daddy undressed. Donna took in the sight of his muscular chest, his flat abdomen, his neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair. She drank in the sight of his eight inches of fat, hard cock, his heavy balls, his muscled legs.

Crawling onto the bed, Arthur grabbed Donna's ankles and pulled them wide apart. He then jammed his tongue into her dripping wet pussy.

Her first orgasm was quick to come. Her second orgasm quickly followed. Then Arthur crawled his way up. He paused to nibble and nip at her breasts and hard nipples. Then he sucked hungry kisses from her gasping mouth as he drove his cock deeply into her.

"Aieegh!" Donna screamed out as he hammered her.

She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. She wrapped her arms around his broad chest. They kissed ferociously.

"Here, ugh, here it comes, slut," Arthur hissed, then stiffened.

"Aieegh!" Donna screamed out again as her Daddy's sperm jetted into her pussy.

After a few moments, Arthur pulled his heavy weight from her. She still gasped for breath for a few moments.

He positioned two pillows underneath her, raising her hips. Donna looked, questioningly at him.

"Give my sperm a better chance get to your eggs," Arthur explained.

"Ah!" Donna gasped, pretty eyes opened wide in shock.

She struggled to sit up, to scramble out of the bed. Arthur pinned her down and lightly slapped her face.

"Quit, whore," he ordered. "Saw on them cameras; you're a natural born slut. Good for one thing and one thing only. To fuck. Well, you going to fuck? You probably going to have babies."

He kissed her deeply.

"And I'll be damned let some little punk ass snot nosed bitch get you knocked up," Arthur continued, now fondling her breasts.

He slid his resurging erection into her sloppy pussy again. Donna moaned, legs wrapping around his waist again. He wiggled his hips and she groaned in pleasure.

"No, no little cock sucker's going get my baby girl pregnant," Arthur hissed as he began to fuck her with long strokes.

"Yyeess," Donna hissed in orgasm.

Donna screamed out in orgasm as Arthur picked up speed. A moment later, he stiffened then growled as he filled her pussy with his sperm.

"Your mother's getting married Saturday after next," Arthur said as Donna sucked his cock clean of their combined juices.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock with an audible 'pop.' She looked at him as he sat, back against the headboard of his bed.

"Yeah; don't want to go," Donna grumbled.

"Oh, but Sweetheart, you HAVE to go," Arthur chuckled. "You're taking our wedding present to her."

"Hmm?" Donna asked, licking up and down Arthur's limp cock.

"Uh huh," Arthur chuckled and lightly slapped Donna on her buttocks. "Got Kevin taking you."

"Kevin? God, can't stand him," Donna complained.

"Yeah, I know," Arthur chuckled and pulled her up for a kiss. "Come on, need get some sleep. Tomorrow's a work day for me."

Donna snuggled up against her Daddy. In moments, they were sound asleep.

The day of the wedding was a sweltering hot day. Donna cursed her mother's insistence on getting married at the gazebo at Clarkston Park. The air underneath the gazebo was heavy and thick with mosquitoes and flies.

Donna looked sidelong at her date, Kevin Dorchette. He was a handsome young man, tall, blond. The main problem was, Kevin Dorchette knew he was handsome. He had even sent in composites to modeling agencies in Little Rock. When none of them reached out to him, Kevin shrugged and declared it to be their loss.

Donna felt like groaning when the minister announced that the bride and groom had written their own vows. She knew her mother tended to be quite pedantic, proud of using large words.

She was sure Arnold, 'Arnoh' was equally as pretentious. From the expressions on the faces around them, others had the same opinion.

Sitting in the hard metal folding chairs, Donna turned out the pretentious, flowery declarations of bride and groom. Her anus throbbed deliciously and Donna thought back to that morning.

Daddy fingered her ass during foreplay. He used his thick thumb in her rectum, his middle, index, and ring fingers in her pussy. Then, when she was on the brink of orgasm, Daddy would flick her clitoris with a fingernail and she would cry out in pleasure.

This morning, as she sucked his cock, Arthur had concentrated solely on her anus. He'd smeared some lubricant on his index and middle finger and jammed them into her rectum.

"Ooh!" Donna grunted as Daddy finger fucked her willing ass.

"Ugh!" she grunted when he added his ring finger and thrust, hard, into her rectum.

Then he pulled his cock from her mouth and knelt behind her. She was facing the mirror over his dresser as she knelt on their bed. She watched as Daddy gripped his fat cock in his right hand and used his left hand to hold her buttocks open.

"Ugh! Oh God, wait," Donna cried out as the blunt head of his cock pressed against her tiny anus.

But Daddy did not wait. He firmly pushed himself into her resisting hole. He firmly pushed in while Donna shook and gasped and grunted.

Inch after inch of his cock pushed up into her hole. Donna felt like she was being ripped open. She could feel the thick vein of the underside of his cock rasping against her raw flesh. She could feel the flared head of his cock rasping against her rectal walls.

"Yyeess!" Donna screamed out in orgasm.

Arthur watched the tight hole flower open as he fingered her, applied the lubricant to her rectum. Then he watched as her tiny anus tried to clench shut when he pulled his slimy fingers from her ass. Again, the tiny hole flowered open as his cock pushed in. He watched the tiny brown ring firmly gripping his cock as he pushed forward. Then, when he was all the way in her hot, tight hole, Donna grunted and shook in orgasm.

The feeling of her muscles squeezing, contracting, pulsing around his fat cock was too much and Arthur came, spraying his spunk into her bowels. Their eyes met in the mirror and both father and daughter smiled.

The minister's baritone voice broke Donna out of her reverie. Finally, the ceremony was over and the small gathering of people rapidly walked to the parking lot. They left the minister's two employees to gather the chairs, the streamers and other decorations.

Thankfully, the reception was held at the local Knights of Columbus Hall. Donna was grateful for the air-conditioning as it blew on her.

Connie happily greeted her daughter and Kevin. Donna wanted to tell her mother that the light blue dress she wore would have been better suited for a woman thirty years younger and forty pounds lighter. Kevin did compliment the new Mrs. Trussaud on her beautiful gown.

Arnold gave Donna a far too familiar hug. Donna winced; her breasts had become quite sore lately.

For her mother's sake, Donna did not react to Arnold's grope. She just smiled a closed lip smile and moved so that Kevin could congratulate Arnold. Kevin was charming, almost smarmy as he congratulated Arnold on managing to land such a fine woman.

Donna was ravenous as the meal was served; she'd had a serious bout of nausea earlier. But she did leave most of the gristly chicken and overcooked macaroni salad on her plate.

Finally, the pitiful ordeal was over. Donna managed to get away from Kevin by giving the arrogant young man a blow job. She almost laughed as he exposed a rather small penis. She managed to give the worst blow job of her life, using much teeth. When Kevin finally did come in her mouth, Donna screeched in disgust and demanded he take her home. At once.

"Daddy, I'm home," Donna called out, already unzipping the dress.

"Office," Arthur called back.

Donna stepped into the office, nude except for thigh high stockings and pumps. Her bald pussy was dripping her excitement. She bent and kissed her Daddy, then crawled into his lap.

"So, how was the wedding?" Arthur asked.

"Oh God! Thought I was going to die," Donna groaned.

"So, not quite as bad as I thought it was going to be," Arthur quipped.

"Was suffocating out there," Donna complained. "I mean, seriously? August? And she rents the gazebo?"

"Common sense has never been Connie's strong suit," Arthur said as he played with Donna's wet pussy.

"Ugh! Oh," Donna moaned, spreading her legs. "And then they wrote their own vows."

"Oh boy. I can just about imagine," Arthur chuckled.

"So, ugh, oh ugh," Donna squirmed, nuzzling her father's neck. "What'd we give them?"

"Hmm? Oh, a very nice solid silver picture frame. Put that cheap ass wedding invitation they sent us in it," Arthur said and flicked Donna's clitoris.

"Yyeess," Donna shuddered in orgasm.

"And a photo album, one of those padded ones? Think they call them Keepsakes or something. Of Arnold getting fucked by his boyfriend," Arthur said. "Bet your mother doesn't know her little boy toy is a boy's toy."

He resumed playing with her pussy. They kissed heatedly. Donna grunted and shuddered in orgasm when Arthur's fingernail again flicked against her clitoris.

"But don't worry," Arthur chuckled. "Soon as your pregnant little belly starts showing? We'll send your mother another album. Pictures from Brazil. How's that sound?"

"Ugh, sounds oh, good," Donna shuddered.

He wet a finger in her pussy and began tracing her anus with his finger. She wiggled to give him better access to her ass. Then she smiled up at him playfully.

"Think Gold Standard's got an office in Rio?" she asked.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate these submissions.

Have a super sparkly day.