OZone 07 : Dear John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A congregation of bee's had formed together on the upper wall of the outhouse. Into a tiny heart. Mesmerized she relaxes, as does the grip on her throat. The fingers release her to leave her standing tall. She looks down to see Dhorne walking away. What was the theatrics for?

Her eyes return to the heart to see it break. The bee's take flight swarming around her. Her body reacts in a spasm, jumping down to race out across the weeds to escape them. At the edge of the yard the bee's subside. She had already pissed her pants. She watches Dhorne enter his house through the front door and bolts after him. At the threshold she stopped in hesitation of getting in trouble for entering. Gritting her lips together she accepts the risk and takes the staircase by storm.

Looking around she finds him in his bedroom retrieving the metal lockbox from under his bed. He sat down on the bed caressing the case.

"Got this far without my snappin' yer head off. Might as well come on in."

She swallows hard and eases inside to look about the room. Eyes settling on the butterfly sun catcher on the window. Crawling across it was a single bee. With a shiver she settles her nerves.

"Dude. I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know I'm a bitch. If you knew my life before this you might understand. Broken home after broken foster home. I didn't get to know my parents. They sent me away when I was five. Didn't want me. Nobody did. Except Henry. My husband."

She lowers her eyes, "Trouble is I didn't want him. Love was meaningless. I married him for a roof over my head. He couldn't possibly love a woman like me."

Dhorne pats the mattress beside him, "Jailbirds and the bee's. Sit yer ass down. Lemme tell you about parents who give up on their kids...." There would still be distrust.

Even bee's bumble along their way.

Dhorne eyes the sun catcher in thought.

"Honey? I'm home."

So was Nora.