OZone 12 : Kid Gloves

Story Info
Father and Son together again. Dukes up.
6.6k words
4.64
6.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mobile, Alabama, 4:30 pm

"Great presentation, Douglas. I think the City board loved our...your designs." smiled Doug's boss "Sidney Armstrong" co-owner of "Armstrong & Wyatt, Builder's" an Architectural firm that supplied it's own Construction crews to Greater Alabama.

Walking down the hall of the County Courthouse in Mobile they could only share in their success.

"Thanks, Sid. You can call Nelson and tell him I've got these guys where we want them. I don't know about you but I need a drink. Joining me?"

Sidney looks at his watch then thinks to himself how good a shot of bourbon sounded. Rolling the palm of his hand over his combed over baldness he declines.

"I better not. I have to drive home for Blanche's acting class. She doesn't drive. You go on and celebrate. Drink a couple for me. Give Jordy my best."

Doug winks and pats his crotch, "Always do."

Sid refrains from looking down and lifts his wire rimmed glasses, "See no evil."
Respect due, the two men part at the bottom of the steps leading up to the Courthouse.

Marching through traffic Doug reaches his pick-up truck and unlocks the door when he hears a car horn blare behind him in the garage. Doug twists to expect Sidney only to find a much more unexpected associate, "Beth?"

He grins with hesitation hoping that Sidney was long gone from his outside parking spot. He certainly didn't want to have his boss question his motives for chasing other women. Looking both ways as he loosens his tie he stops at the bumper of his truck.
"Beautiful."

Beth Dolan opens the door to her black Camaro freshly washed and waxed to mirror her stunning persona. He whistles gently under his breath as she shuts the door and walks toward the hood of her car. The clatter of each step in her high heels echoed throughout the garage.

Her long blond hair tossing aside with each sway of her hips combined with intense green eyes made him stop cold in his tracks. Long white dress pinstriped along the hemlines with black covered her sparsely. A slit up both sides that fell just short of her thighs revealed long perfected legs. Well nurtured by years of aerobics. Her cleavage stabbed downward into a point to show off her extremely sculpted breasts. All he could think of was, "Aphrodite!"

She stops at the hood of her car and leans back on the hood, uncaring if the dust garnered in the wake of her travel time between car wash and the garage had returned. Hands slide back on the hood resisting the engines heat build up. The fever within her own body cooled her nerve endings. She only wanted to show her man how much she adored him. Mischief in her eyes she blows him a puckered kiss, "Are you going to just stand there with that bulge in your pants?"

Doug looks down realizing how accurate her insight was, "What are you doing here?"

She frowns, "I knew you were coming to Mobile today for your job. I arranged to meet some Antiquity dealers here in the city later tonight. I thought I might sneak in a delightful surprise. I presume your blueprints were well received?"

He grins from ear to ear and steps across the driveway to stand in front of her, "A nice surprise indeed. Yes. They love my Arena's demographic. I'm not so certain the populace will when they get moved off of their property though. Not really my concern I guess. You look absolutely Greek."

Her eyes flutter with the curl of her lips which accent her dimples.
"If you like what you see why don't you come closer?"

He grits his teeth nodding slightly toward a camera mounted on the ceiling, "We don't need the fine city of Mobile to bare witness to our homemade porno, now do we?"

She tilts her head ignoring the camera to slide her right hand beneath her dress before slowly flapping the center of her skirt over her thighs. Beneath the skirt was a white lacy thong which found fingers slipping beneath them. He swallows hard watching as her fingertips rub at her clit.

"Why don't we take this back to my hotel room. I have to stay overnight to meet with the Housing Commission in the morning. Special session because they want to finalize this immediately."

She removes her fingers and takes them to her lips offering him a, "Shhhh!" before licking her nails.

He presses his lips together allowing her to return her fingers to her pussy.

"If you get me arrested, how could I possibly explain that to Jordy? Not to mention Sid and Nelson."

She didn't care, her foot rising up to press the tip of her shoe against his erection. Discomfort sets in as she offers him a devilish grin.

"You know you want fuck me right here, right now."

He nods with a deep exhale again eying the camera noting its position. Maybe just maybe they were parked out of its line of vision.

She pulls her thong aside to reveal a bright pink pussy. Her hood thick and juicy which her nails part to tease beneath their seclusion. He could see her fingers cream up with each insertion

"You, Beth Dolan are a very evil woman."

He unzips his pants reaching in to open his boxers and shift against the view of the camera to pull his dick out. She grins sheepishly and removes her fingers to stand up on the concrete before turning to stretch the front of her body down on the hood. Reaching back she pulls her skirt to his right allowing him the perfect view of her ass.

His fingers went to work pulling her thong down over her cheeks before planting a hand firmly on her lower back. Easing forward he positions himself for penetration. His dick slowly sank between her lips and vanished into her pussy.

A moan of entry slightly forced she could feel him rotate his hips feeding her inch by inch then denying her. Back and forth in broad daylight. Stupidity Doug Bauer thought. He never could resist this woman. Her freaky side kept him enthralled. Something Jordy was sorely lacking.

So he thought.

Primed he only took five minutes to splatter her insides with his cum, taking a long deep inhale which he held to grunt forth his final droplets. She blows the sweat consumed strands of hair that had fallen over her face and eases up leaving a puddle of perspiration on her car hood.

Turning to face him she bends down to pull her thong up and drops her dress. Before he could put his dick away she kneels down in front of him and engulfs his cock sucking it without remorse to make certain he had no reservoir left hiding.

Popping her lips from the crown she eyes him. Peering down he graces her with both hands gently caressing her cheeks and stroking her hair.

"I'm glad you came down. I should have invited you in the first place."

She kisses the tip of his dick then guides it back into his jeans before zipping him up and offering one last kiss to his lower regions, "See you soon."

He chuckles, "Talking to my dick like you love him more than you do me."

She smiles brightly, "Don't be jealous. I love you both. But, you can fight over me if you want to." He shakes his head and helps her up to face him.

"Speaking of fighting. Now that the hotel room seems lonely, I could use some vented frustration in other ways. I brought my old boxing gloves along. I thought about going over to Monahan's gym and getting in a few repetitions on the old bag. Want to come watch me?"

She tilts her head sadly.

"Wish I could. I'm meeting those Dealer's in an hour. If you had gotten out of your meeting sooner I would have loved to."

He nods understanding, "Pleasure before business. At least that worked out. You can stop by my hotel tonight if you want. I'm staying at the "Landmark". Room 69. Nice, huh?"

She tries not to show her distress at hearing the name of the hotel and smiles faintly.

"If I'm not too exhausted I will."

She looks over her dress, "I think I need to change. Not very smart of me to wear white and rub all over my car. I think I have car wax build up all over it."

He looks her over, "Might be a good idea. You must have a room too, then."

She nods, "Yes I do. At the "Nine Tails". I would have checked to see where you booked a room but then the surprise would have been ruined. Besides, my meeting might go on most of the evening. They've brought quite a few catalogs. Not to mention they're very long winded. Go relax. Beat that bag up for me. Congratulations on your Arena. I'll see you next week?" She proceeds to get into her car and start it up.

He nods at her stepping to the drivers door.

Doug leans in and kisses her passionately with both hands to each side of her face.

"I love you." She whispers into his ear.

A hug is accompanied by his own expression, "I love you too."

Beth pulls away her foot revving up the engine. Doug in turn stepped back to his truck waiting until he saw her squeal out of the parking garage.

Leaning his elbows on the bed of his truck he palms his face with both hands. She felt entirely to perfect. He loved his wife, but loving Beth Dolan was pulling him away. His heart was in for the fight of it's life.

Bartlett, Alabama. The Bus Station. 5:30 pm.


"What happened to 7:00? I thought his bus was gettin' here at 7:00."

Dhorne paces as his sister-in-law Nina LeGend Sebastian leans against a wall.

"The last time I witnessed you acting this stressed out you were waiting on Connor to be delivered at the Hospital. Calm down. So, they got Connor on an earlier bus. It's not that big of a deal."

He inhales deeply and calms down, "Yer right. Three years is a long time, Ninalou. What if my boy hates me?"

She could relate, "He couldn't possibly compete with how I feel about you."

He snaps a glare at her just before she shows him blue ink all over her hand.

"Blueprints for that new Palm reader boutique yer gonna build?" He chuckles, "Don't go jippin' the gypsy. She knows yer gonna."

Nina rolls her eyes, "Want to know what I see?"
Dhorne shakes his head, "Keep the ink in inkling, Darlin. I just gotta get through today. Tomorrow I'll breath."

He begins pacing again as Nina slips over to a water fountain for a drink and splashes her hands rubbing them together in hopes to lighten the ink which now stains both hands.

"Dammit."

She stomps her foot when she hears the bus station attendant call out, "Bright Eye Swallow, Bus 2818 from Tennessee has arrived. Anyone traveling further south please be ready to board after refueling and a quick stretch for it's continuing passengers. Please meet the driver to check your baggage before then. Thank you."

Dhorne freezes looking at people disembarking the bus as Nina steps up beside him, "Here we go. Want me to hold your hand?"

He looks down at her then at her hands, "After I blue my wad all over those mitts? Nice try." Another deep breath he throws an arm around her shoulder pulling her into his side for a comforting hug, "Thanks for being here, Nina. I appreciate it. Stick around. I might still need that offer."

"After all we've been through, I'm here to the end. I owe him just as much as you do."

Nodding she pats his stomach leaving a faint blue hand print over his abs. "White polo. Sorry."

He grimaces, "You did that on purpose."

She smiles and leaps in front of him to tickle both sets of ribs leaving more moist blue prints. He hardly flinched, "Why so blue?"

She snidely glares up at him, "I have to hand it to you. You look cool as a cucumber. No, a cucumber is green. That's the color in your cheeks right now. Do you need to vomit?"

He faintly grins, "Big help. Let's do this Smurfette."

Stepping out the glass exit door they move toward the bus carefully filtering past the unloading passengers. When no other rider steps off Dhorne looks at Nina who shrugs. The driver steps up into the bus and shouts out for all remaining passengers to please vacate the bus.

Finally, a young woman in a white button down blouse and a black mini skirt steps past the driver rubbing up against him with a slight wince at his girth.

She looks down at Dhorne and Nina with a warm smile before stepping off. "Mister Dhorne? Ms. Sebastian? I'm, Renee Cherish. Connor's counselor from the Academy. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Extending a hand toward Oz he bites his lip refusing to look at her.

"Where's my boy?"

Renee is rejected also by Nina who shows her, her stained palms.

"He refuses to get off of the bus. I tried. I think it's best that you talk to him, Sir."
The respect of hearing, "Sir" forces him to finally look at her, which causes her to tremble in his gaze. He reaches up and plants both palms on her shoulder to grip her with enough strength to slide her aside.

"I'll take care of it. Y'all just stand ready with the medical kit. Might be we need some patchin' up after."

Renee, hearing his voice instantly made her swallow. Before entering Dhorne notes the name on the bus.

"Bright Eye Swallow?" He chuckles at the driver stepping off, "You drive for a bus company that sez, "I Swallow"? Yup, that's Bright."

The driver contains his amusement realizing he was right. He would start applying for work elsewhere when his shift was up.

Oz climbs the steps and looks out over the chamber of seats. Spotting his son looking out the window he almost chokes but decides not to express weakness. MASTER made him strong, yet fatherhood brought him down a peg.

One hard look at his boy Dhorne finishes his climb and starts down the walkway. Reaching the seats he glares down at his boy, "This seat taken?"

No reply just static electricity.

Dhorne looks over the seat then removes his pocket knife kneeling down in an attempt to gain a chuckle by unscrewing the seats brackets with his blade.

"Good. Cuz I think it'd look damn good in our basement."

Connor merely frowns refusing to look at him.

Oz stands back up, "Maybe not. Might clash with the big hand shaped Papasan."

Finally he takes the seat flopping down to rub knees against his son's. "Ight, boy. Lemme have it."
Connor swallows hard, "Have what? I have nothing you would want."

A snapped glare of bitterness strikes Dhorne like lightning. Oz nods with a pucker, "Made yer point. Now let me make mine. Ain't no amount of sorry can make you forgive me for leavin' you. I know that. I'm not gonna apologize. All I'm gonna say is I'm here now and I wanna stay. Ain't even giving you the option of like it or not. I'm home and so are you. We get over this and move on. And, that don't mean us both running away. Means we stick together and make the best of it. When yer 18 and wanna leave that's yer decision. "Til then we're stuck with each other."

Connor rolls his eyes, "Right. I'll be locked up at Grampa's and home tutored. I'll explore colleges online and have them choose for me. Maybe I'll use my trust fund to buy the campus."

Oz grins, "Holler if you need a lil extra for school books."

"See, even now you just crack jokes. Three years I've bounced around without a real home. Nobody wants me. Not You. Not Aunt Nina. Not Grampa. I have nobody." He scoffs, "I'm just a puppet on a string."

Dhorne nods scratching his nose, "You recall how yer Momma and me used to put on puppet shows fer you as a kid? She was Punching Judy and I was Stinky Bootloops."

Connor opens the palm of his hand, "Making fun of me now?"

Oz chuckles, "Hell yes. You laughed yer ass off every time yer Momma beat me like a rug on a clothes line."

"Of course, I did. You deserved it. Leaving Us every other month it seemed like. Mom used that puppet to vent her frustration."

Dhorne fell silent fidgeting. It had never dawned on him that she might have slid that past him. Still, he needed to find an ice breaker here.

Tugging to get his trench coat off he bumps Connor twice then winks at him only to garner a leer of anguish, "Hold yer nose, Youngun. Might send ya off to Boot Hill."

He bends over barely reaching his boots due to the seat in front of him and unlaces his left boot. Kicking it off he peels the sock off of his bare foot and pulls it over his fist clear down to his elbow.

Connor groans, "Give me a break. We're in public. God your feet stink."

Dhorne raises an eye brow then puts the sock to his nose, "Stop yer lyin' Boy. My feet smell like rose petals. I been walkin' all over yer Aunt Nina all day."

Another sniff follows his jest, "Come to stink of it. Yer Aunt did just have a run in with Peepee LePoo. Anyways, I'd like you to meet yer new Counselor. This here's "Dr. Scholl's Searcher." He's the best I could get on short notice. All them other Doc's were takin' their piggy's to market."

His sock puppet reaches over and snatches up Connor's hand yanking it up and down wildly as Dhorne changes the accent of his voice to some German ingenuity, "Ach du Lieber! A fine young Boy you have, Mein Freud. Aund, vat seems to be his problem? Could it be he has Genus Envy? He does take after his astute Papa, Herr Follicle."

"Not going to work, Dad. You can't make fun of three lost years."

Dhorne nods as he uses his sock puppet like it's scolding him with a mocking display of "MmmHmm. He ist right. You have beens a bad, bad, Papa." Hand swiftly twisting to nod toward Connor, "Danke, for making Herr Baller see vat he has missed."

As Connor waves the sock puppet away Dhorne notices the bus driver looking at him with a hurrying motion. Slipping by him Nina Sebastian whispers to the driver that she would rush them along. Followed by Renee Cherish they make their way toward them.

"Is everything alright, here?" questions Nina smiling at Connor who smiles back if not in distaste. Dhorne notes his son's glare toward Nina. "Ninalou? You remember when Nora and I would use sock puppets and make Conjob piss his diapers?"

Nina reflects back after spotting Oz with his sock on his hand.

"Yes, Nora was very creative with her puppet shows. I somehow don't think that tube sock on your arm can compare though."

Renee finds his approach cute swiftly digging into her pocket for a lipstick and mascara. She gets Dhorne's attention with it.

"Red ain't my shade, Cherish. Blacken my eyes though."

Quickly she makes eyes on the sock with the mascara then giggles at her artwork. Nina could only roll her eyes. "The driver is going to call security if we don't get off this bus."
Renee enjoys the show as Dhorne returns to haunt him with the sock, "Ach Schmell." He points his sock at himself as if talking to Oz. "I see what you mean now. Indeed, this boy is grotesquely disfigured. He shall never smile again."

The hand puppet bobs its head as the thumb within looks at if it is rubbing his chin. "I vill make calls and find the other Doktors who will help reCONstruct your most unhandsome lout."

He turns his forearm looking toward Renee with a ringing sound, "Hello? Hello? Anyvon there?" Eye brows entice Renee to swiftly kick off her shoe and remove her short bobby sock slipping it over her knuckle, "Yes? Hello?"

Nina's eyes wince at the adolescent display of the Counselor who quickly uses her lipstick to form a smile and eyes over her sock.

Dhorne winks at her, "Is this Doktor Johan Onmykok of the Russian Institute for the criminally deformed?"

Renee giggles attempting a Russian accent, "Why yes it is. How might I help you?"

Dhorne's sock nods, "My patient cannot smile. It is as if his jaws are wired shut. We wish to obtain your services. Hands on."

Renee drifts her eyes to Dhorne's crotch unintentionally to note his jeans tightening. A sudden dart of her eyes back toward his she becomes tongue tied.

Dhorne winks at her, "Ach. I believe we have been disconnected."

A wave toward Connor's face the sock tells him, "Do not worry. I know of another Doktor."

Connor almost grins but toughens his composure.
"I am dialink now. One rink. Two rinks."

He eyes Nina who realizes that Oz had meant her. She shivers with a squeal, "You can't be serious. Oz, come on. I'm wearing panty hose."

12