All Comments on 'Page Ch. 04'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Ever deeper down the rabbit hole

Not sure what intrigues me more by now, the ever deepening hole of mystery and spy intrigues or the loving romantic relationship brewing and bubbling each time? Either way the story is only getting better and keeps pulling me in with each line, be it about the hacking, the sponge, the sex, the romance and their internal feelings, the food or silly the routine they seem to develop when together. Love how they keep getting closer and closer in their way of thinking and planning for things, and if they really do end up buying that place I'll be a happy camper. Somehow it would make effect sense, they like the nature, enjoy the food and people already see them as a perfect couple.

Not much to say but to give you 5* and hope for a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hopefully

The next chapter won't be so long in coming. This is well written and has me guessing as to what/who is all involved.

guy333guy333over 8 years ago
fantastic

has me on the edge of my seat. cant wait until the next chapter is done. I want to know the outcome of all that is going on but on the other hand hope it lingers on longer also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving this and all your other stuff

Im glad you started to feed Ryan so information on whats going on, but his inability to absorb anything page because shes telling him a lot or his lack of just confronting her for any info whatsoever is starting to get annoying. but thats just me. its been a great story so far. i just need a blowup tell me what the fuck is going on moment from him instead of pussing out sometime soon. and it doesnt even have to be everything just enough of a big chunk to keep interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bloody wonderful

Yet another absolute masterpiece and you just keep getting better.Cannot wait for more of your stories and the continuations.I would buy your books if you published them.Ive never said that before.Best group of stories ever written on the web or anywhere else.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I got excited seeing chapter 4 finally posted. Please don't keep us waiting sooooo long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story keep it coming.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Good story but little developed

The story itself is good, well written. Other than their sex life continuing, very little has really progressed from Ch 3 to Ch 4. We've learned about his Aunt, a little about the dad being a criminal, which is why I say it was a good story, it adds information about Page mostly. But we progress very little in the meat of the story which is two parts, their relationship and why he is being spied on. Still nicely written and I look forward to Ch 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
l can't belive l'm saying this...

Screw the sex... move the story forward more......

TJ678TJ678over 8 years ago
Keep it coming!!

Still loving this story..No complaints here! Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

While some people commented on the pace of this chapter I think it was much needed. Consider that they're at the beginning of their relationship then couple that with the wait and see angle of the covert stuff. They needed time to let their bond continue to grow.

CscorpioCscorpioover 8 years ago

Keep going. I'm totally hooked.

goldponygoldponyover 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

Got a habit., oh god got a habit looking for the next chapter of this story. Started at ch.1 and keeps building with each chapter. The education committee is extremely important for a lot of little reasons. But hell the workforce committee open up foreign workers and a whole lot of power for things. HMMMM what things did he do that he wasn't aware of he was doing. Feed the habit, please, feed the habit....... GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sex!!!

With a story this good you don't need the sex to make it. Hope we fined out the why of the hacking of him I think it would give leave for lots more adventureas chapters for the future.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
This story is simply wonderful.

I am thoroughly enjoying this fascinating, completely original tale. It's a rare thing to find a story in this catagory that Is done so well. While there's plenty of sex, it isn't there simply for filler. I never tire of it. I can't wait for the next chapter in a story that I hope continues for a long time.

Thank you! 👍🏻

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekabout 8 years ago
Keep up this tale

This is an amazing tale of erotica and computer and ???. Please keep up the excellent work.

Thank you very much. Keep on keeping on!

ST

mharrisonmharrisonabout 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this - please keep writing :)

Would love to have the chapters come out faster as want to read more right now but please don't rush and spoil it...

ayudellayudellabout 8 years ago
More please

You're wonderful stories seem to not end. It sure would be nice if you did complete the circle of at least this one.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 8 years ago
Awesome so far

I love the story line! Keep it going PLEASE!! Sooner than later. You have fans waiting patiently!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The story is great but without an ending why even bother to post it at all. Continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more, please

I'll join the chorus - - MORE, PLEASE!!!

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Just stop keep asking.........

.....and write and publish chapter 5 : and don't take too long about it ! ;o)

This is getting to be very good, please hurry up with the next installment !

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 8 years agoAuthor
Does this ever happen?

We are in the odd position of having Chapter 6 finished with a good bit into Chapter 7 but haven't finished Chapter 5. Writing comes in spurts sometimes...

We've also been writing on the trilogy as well along with a related story. When it rains, it pours, but we're rushing to fill in all the details and gaps...

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Going to give my criticism cause why not.

i like the writing style and plot development and stuff. It is clearly well done. my problem with the story is Ryan's (don't know how to say this) carelessness?

I mean he barely knows his sister. He see her like once a year and is not in anyway close to her(does not even know her hobbies) yet he lets her lead him around confused. she refuses to answer basic questions like what happened and where is this money coming from.

like really think about this. she is there for what 3 days and she has fucked him, shown him half a million dollars, taken apart his computer claiming she is being hacked, and she decide then need to go dark and get out of the house. This is all crazy and he does not even demand (of even pressure for a answer) to any of this.

You'd have to be crazy to go along with everything she is doing without any explanation about anything. He even says he does not know her and yet still follows her blindly through all this craziness.

That turned me off big time form this story. Maybe some like it but for me it is to crazy. No one with any sense of sanity would blindly follow someone like this. Especially someone they rarely see and barely know.

bripash33bripash33about 8 years ago

When are you going to write chapter 5?

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
I like it,

but all the secrets she's keeping from him just bother me to no end. In the context of the story, they keep some suspense, sort of, but in reality there's just no way that a relationship could possibly work. If this was real and I was him, when he first asked her what was going on after she dragged him into the mess, and she decided she'd rather leave than tell him, I would've allowed her to leave. Especially considering the circumstances of her arrival. And why the hell did she admonish herself for telling him that their aunt speaks russian? What is wrong with her speaking russian that makes her want to keep it a secret? I don't know. Other than the secrets and the fast paced love story, I think it's pretty good. 4*

duckyaceduckyacealmost 8 years ago
dude u driving me crzzy

All this to be continued is irking but good story

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoying this story, it has it all.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

wow wow wow

again....bloody brilliant...

would love to fall in love with a Page....

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

A 19 year old super genius with an eidetic memory (eidetic memories do not exist in real life) that knows multiple languages, Kung fu, is an expert hacker, looks like someone from the movies “Hackers”, and is involved with top secret national security issues? You’re really stretching it with this story especially since you’ve made Ryan seem like a bumbling moron.

“She should have really hurt me?” Sounds like someone has been watching too many movies. He has likely 80+ lbs on her. There is not a single thing she can physically do to him that would ever hurt him without a weapon. Any submission hold or hit would easily be broken by the size, strength, and speed difference alone. The rest of the story is bad enough as it is but this and the continual lying just put it over the top into a hilariously unrealistic female superiority story that fails at nearly every level.

Hacking doesn’t work like this in real life, you can’t just walk down to an electronics store and buy things with cryptocurrencies. This story reads like the movie Hackers and I am just imagining a CSI scene of someone pounding away at a keyboard and never using the mouse with random command line windows popping up as I imagine this story in my head. It’s laughably stereotypical and it seriously detracts from the overall storyline of government conspiracies.

You’ve created Page as a Mary Sue and that’s never ever a good thing for any fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shiva in hebrew means mourning not morning. I am feeling a little bored when the same stuff is talked about over and over, spy this and spy that. Sometimes it should be a little quicker into the endpoint. Just my opinion.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

"Tis all a bit far fetched, but I love it. I remember a holiday in Big Trees national park we thought there was a bear doing a soft shoe shuffle on out cabin deck one night so much it woke us up. But then we caught a news headline of an earthquake in the Mojave Desert. My sister and her husband didn't believe it, but my wife and I knew the truth. Great fun this story.

blkuserblkuserabout 2 years ago

Seriously loving this would read and enjoy even if there was no sex. Great story great writing

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

"I awake early to the sound of Page cussing in the bathroom. "Fucking bitch traced back my phone!"

I laughed my freaking ass off! 🤣 😆 😂 Pride always comes before the fall. Page isn't quite as crafty as she thinks that she is! 🤔 Nice touch of reality. 👌

I do want to point out that I'm really enjoying the deepening affection and love growing between Ryan and Page. Brother/Sister incest is titillating, but the love story carries the day. 4/5. I'm not giving you a five because Page needs to trust Ryan enough to come completely clean with him if she truly loves him. Love and trust go hand in hand. 🤝 🤝 🤝 🤝 🤝

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent writing! The cloak and dagger drama is good and interesting but i love how Page's and Ryan's relationship continues to grow. The dialogue is so very Realistic. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Reading in present tense is a little odd; not detracting, just different. Still hung up on all the piercings she has, especially considering her experience… or lack thereof.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Page Ch. 05 Next Part
Page Ch. 03 Previous Part
Page Series Info