Paid By The Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,257 Followers

That sight, along with the sharp little yelps she was emitting, caused me to buck my hips hard into her toe. Feeling more daring than I could ever recall, I pulled my shirt up to my neck, and forcing my bra down, exposed my perky tits with their tiny pink nipples.

"Oh, yeah!" Sarah groaned, removing my foot from her mouth. "God, look at those pretty little tits!"

"And those big beautiful nipples of yours." I replied, as she eased her foot from my mouth.

Sarah bent her knee once more and placed her foot alongside of Rick's huge cock.

"Damn that's big!" she moaned, and she wasn't kidding, his prick was the length of her foot.

Rick moaned and grabbing his cock rubbed it along the sole of her foot. Sarah worked her foot up and down the side of his dick as he held it and following suit I pressed my foot against the other side, pinning his hard flesh between our feet.

"Oh, fuck." He moaned, as I worked my foot up and down in time with hers.

I could feel his cock throbbing against my foot as well as his sticky precum smearing across it. His shaft was becoming slick as our feet worked along his cock. Sarah wiggled her toes against me and somehow managed to catch my clit between her them. She pinched it while moving her leg up and down and as she did I gave my nipple a pinch and went off like a rocket.

I released a long loud squeal and clamped my legs together, pinning her foot to my pussy. My hips moved wildly as I ground my gushing pussy into Sarah's soft foot. Across from me Sarah threw her head back and wailed louder than I had ever heard her before.

She closed her legs as well and squeezing my ankle, worked my foot up and down her quivering pussy. I kept my toes curled around her clit and watched her incredible tits heave as she came all over my foot.

Sarah cried out again and I felt something warm and sticky spreading across the sole of my foot. My other foot was now pretty slick as well from Rick's dripping cock and I'm sure Sarah's foot was far from dry as my own orgasm tore through me causing me to squeal almost as loudly as Sarah had. Rick was once again moving his head back and forth, his gorgeous eyes wide and a huge smile on his face as he watched his hot young guests come for him.

Sarah groaned and my foot from her pussy, "Now let's give Rick a taste."

I whimpered as I bucked my hips several more times into her toes as the last of the orgasm flowed through me and opening my legs, released Sarah's foot. As she moved it I saw the sole of her foot was coated with my juices.

She placed it in front of Rick's face and grabbing her ankle he licked the bottom of her foot the way a starving man would attack a buffet. He moaned as his tongue ran along her foot, lapping up my sticky fluid and rolling his eyes in pleasure.

The fact he was tasting me would have freaked me out an hour ago, but right now it was causing me to squirm in the puddle I had made on the couch. I quickly offered up my foot to him and moaned when he attacked it as eagerly as he had Sarah's. I watched him slurp up my girlfriend's sweet nectar and had to resist shoving my fingers between my legs to cum again.

Whether it was the booze, how lust filled Rick was or the fact there was something to this foot thing, I was feeling pretty damn wild right now and moving my foot down Rick's shaft, I placed it under his heavy balls and wiggled my toes. Rick moaned as he continued to clean our feet with his tongue and Sarah made him do it again by wrapping her purple toes around the head of his cock.

Pre cum spurted from his tip and oozed down her toes and Sarah rubbed them along the length of his impressive cock. Sarah brought her other foot down and placed it against mine beneath his balls. We moved our toes against each other while we teased his balls and with a moan; Rick lightly caressed the tops of our feet against his long hard shaft. We once again had him sandwiched between our feet and worked them slowly up and down.

This time Sarah moved opposite of me, her foot rising to his tip as mine slid down his shaft. Both our feet were rubbing his balls and he moaned, "Oh God, you were right, this is worth every fucking penny!" He gasped when Sarah wrapped her toes around the tip of his cock again then laughed, "You guys need help next month come see me, Christ I'll pay your fucking rent you come here once a week!"

Sarah giggled and sliding her toes along his shaft, worked his cock between her big toe and the next one. She worked her leg up and down and Rick groaned as she jerked him off with her toes. Following her lead I pushed my foot against the base of his thick shaft until my toes spread wide enough to get him between them. Sarah brought her foot down on top of mine and we both moved our legs, stroking the length of his cock and he was breathing hard while staring down at our feet around him.

"Like that, green eyes?" Sarah purred, "Like us jerking off that big hard cock with our pretty little feet? You like knowing it's the first cock any part of us has touched in a long time?"

"I...I like everything about you two!" he moaned, "Especially your feet, God that feels fucking good!"

"Hmm it does." She moaned, and I was sure at this point it wasn't just for his benefit, "I can't wait for you to cum all over our feet! I want to feel that nice hot sticky cum drip down my pretty toes and watch it squirt all over Keri's sexy little feet." She looked up and me and licked her lips, "God I love your tits!"

I laughed and cupping them, made a show of teasing my nipples for her.

"Play with yourselves," Rick moaned, "Rub your pussies for me, I want you to cum again while I fuck your feet."

"Yes sir." Sarah gave him the big eyes and a pout, "Whatever you want, green eyes."

Sarah slid down the couch so her legs were up, framing her pussy between her lush, well tanned thighs. Bending her knees so her feet could stay on Rick's cock, she spread her pussy open with one hand and rubbed her clit in slow circles. I did the same and whimpered when my finger came into contact with my once again ready clit.

"Yeah, honey, play with that pussy for me." Sarah whispered, "Come nice and hard for me and get that pussy nice and relaxed so I can lick you all night long!"

Sarah moved her foot from Ricks balls and pushed it under mine. Her other foot was over mine and I added my left foot over hers. Rick was now being jerked off by two pair of feet and was sweating and moving his hips in rhythm with our feet. His hips were thrusting in time with our movements, fucking our feet as we stroked him.

"Slow..." he breathed, "Tease me, I...I don't want to cum yet."

"Sure." Sarah slowed her foot and I met her pace. "That's okay; it will just get us hornier. I can't wait to get home and get my pretty kitty in the shower and make her cum, then get her into a nice little L seven and suck her clit until she begs me to stop."

"Do...do you give her a rim job?" Rick moaned.

"Hmm-mm!" Sarah sighed, "How could I not lick such a sweet ass?" she giggled, "She cums just from me tonguing her little asshole."

I blushed furiously, but her words sent a shiver through me. I loved when she licked my ass and envisioned her doing it. My fingers moved faster over my clit and my hips rocked into them. Across from me Sarah was sweating and breathing hard, her now sweat slicked tits moving with her deep breaths.

Her finger was dancing across her clit and she was whimpering in between breaths. My gaze shifted to our feet working Rick's huge dick and I took in the contrast of her dark skin over mine.

Our feet were covered in a mixture of his pre cum and our pussies and I could feel his cock twitching between our toes. He was moaning and squirming between us as he fought to enjoy every second of our feet working him. Sarah removed her feet and placed them against his shaft.

I followed suit so that his cock was surrounded by our feet, our soles pressed against his shaft. Rick's cock was so long the tip was still visible and as we pressed our feet hard into him, a spurt of precum shot out and landed on my foot.

I moaned as it oozed down my toes and I worked my feet up and down and back and forth. Sarah did the same, but this time there was no pattern, just four feet working and sliding along his cock. Rick moaned his approval and his hand squeezed my ankle tightly. I could feel his legs trembling next to me and he was moaning continuously.

At this point I had stayed pretty quiet, but began moaning, "Oh, baby, please cum! Please Rick? Please cum all over our pretty feet! I want to feel it! Oh I want to see that hot white cum all over Sarah's feet, I want see it drip from hers to mine!" I released a startled yelp as my hips thrust and I felt my second orgasm racing through me.

"Yes!" Sarah cried out, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming again! Oh please green eyes! Paint our pretty feet with that cum! Blow that big load on our little feet! I...Oh fuck!" Sarah lost control and wailed louder than last time as she came.

Her sounds of pleasure sent me over the edge and my wail joined hers as we thrust our hips into our busy fingers. We kept our feet moving, both our eyes locked on Rick's cock protruding from amidst our feet.

Rick was moaning loudly and pulling on our ankles, moving our feet faster along his cock. As Sarah and I continued to play with our quivering pussies, crying out in the throes of our orgasms, Rick released a loud cry and jumped to his feet, grabbing his cock. Turning around to face us, he moaned, "Put your feet out!"

We stuck our feet out side by side and with a long groan, Rick released his cock. A tremendous sprut of cum exploded from the tip and splattered across Sarah's feet. Rick pointed his erupting cock towards me and the next long thick squirt landed on my feet. I moaned at the sensation of his warm cum dripping across the tops of my feet and curled my toes so some would slide down them.

Rick was pumping his cock and working it back and forth, painting all four of our feet with a biggest load I'd ever seen. By the time he released a long moan and sank to his knees in front of us, our feet were covered with his thick hot cum.

"Jesus." He gasped, "Fuck that was incredible." He smiled down at our feet, "C...can I get a picture?"

"Just the feet." Sarah warned him as he grabbed his phone from his jeans on the floor. He nodded and pointing the phone directly at our feet, snapped several pictures. I let my head rest against the arm of the couch and watched his cum oozing down Sarah's feet. Between that and the feeling of it on mine I felt like I could cum again.

I still had no desire to be with a guy, but Sarah had been right, this had been damn hot because we had done it together. Rick put his phone down and staring longingly at our feet asked, "Can I?"

"Can you what?" I asked.

"Can you clean up the mess?" Sarah, asked, "Go for it!"

Before I could say anything Rick lifted my right foot and licked a long line of cum from it. He sighed softly and I looked at Sarah who shrugged and reaching out put her hand on my leg, mouthed the words, "Mister Foot."

I giggled as much from Rick's tongue on my toes as her words and with a satisfied purr watched him lick my feet clean and move onto hers. When he had licked them clean he gave each one of our toes a kiss and standing up, pulled his jeans back on.

"So...?' Sarah put her hand out, "I think we earned that other half."

"And then some." He produced another two fifty and handed it to her. "Tell you what," he handed her another hundred then passed one to me as I tugged my shirt back down and picked my thong up off the floor. "Here's another hundred each just for promising me you'll think about coming to see me next month for a little, you know, help with the rent."

"Oh, well." Sarah fixed her bra and pulled her dress up over her amazing breasts. "I don't know. This was kind of a last resort and Keri was a little nervous and..."

"We'll be here on the thirtieth!" I chimed in.

"We will?" Sarah raised her eyebrows at me.

"Well, Rick's such a nice guy and all; I'd feel like a heel if we didn't come back."

"You'd feel like a..." She frowned, but Rick burst out laughing.

"That's a good one, you guys are a perfect pair." He winked, "Real sole mates."

"That was bad." Sarah sighed, "But what the hell, we could always use some help, footing the rent."

*****

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this self indulgent tale, I had a good time writing it and my other half did as well as her feet received plenty of attention during the writing of this story (in case you fellow foot pervs are wondering Teal is my color of choice) so hopefully you liked it and I can say a good time was had by all. As I always say, we write for free here so our only payment is through votes and comments, so do take a minute to let me know what you think. As always, that you for reading, Lovecraft68