Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part VII

"Thanks, son; I really appreciate this. Last night, did you see what I mean about your mother. She held back a bit because you were there, but that's how she's been for the past three or four years."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. We had a good talk after you went to bed. I think I know how to get her to at least start talking about divorce.

"She reminded me. We have an apartment downtown that we apparently keep for visiting big shots. Do you have a key so I can go look at it, see what kind of value a judge or realtor might put on it?"

Harry swallowed hard. "Uh, yeah. I guess," he said and reached in his pocket for his keys. He unsnapped one and handed it to Mike who put it in his pocket without looking at it.

"Another thing Mom and I discussed last night. Ellie's due home late this afternoon. Rather than cooking, I thought we all could go to Someplace Else. I'll be joining their kitchen staff the first of October and would like to see what the food's like. You'll come with us, won't you. We don't want to disappoint Ellie."

"Ah, no. Don't want to do that. What time?" Inwardly, Harry was cursing. He had forgotten today was the weekend his daughter was coming home before she left for a year to study in England and Switzerland. And Mike had the key to the apartment, currently occupied by Marty. He had 'loaned' it to her until she was able to find a place of her own, four months ago. She apparently didn't see any great need to move.

Mike dropped his father at the independent garage he insisted on using, claiming they were better mechanics. "Bet ter customers," Mike thought, cynically. Harry had found a fairly inexpensive supplier of metric fine-threaded nuts and bolts, such as those favored by auto and parts manufacturers. For a price break on service, he gave them a break on parts ordered through him, whether the small parts he specialized in, or even larger sheet metal parts the garage used in their body shop.

"I'll probably drop in at the apartment this afternoon," Mike said. "Unless there's a need to hurry."

"No, no, that'll be fine. Keep the key; you may need to visit it a few times," Harry told him, thinking, "I have to get that cunt out of there today. Shit! Damn you, Maggie; I'm sure you reminded him of the flat on purpose." He pulled out his cell phone and dialed the apartment, without success.

Part VIII

Mike recalled Harry's emphasis on 'tomorrow morning' when he was telling Marty to leave, and he also recalled that his father had never made it to the office before ten o'clock when Mike had worked there, and, like this morning, Harry usually left the house by eight o'clock. He wondered what Marty looked like when first awakened, and decided to see if he could find out.

The Nelson family home's southern exposure faced Long Island Sound with nothing between them and the Sound but a half mile wide strip of forever wild terrain, ending in a 20-foot high bluff. The apartment, on the Old Coast Road, was on the eighteenth floor of a twenty story apartment building, whose southern exposure was just 200 yards from the Sound, across a white sandy beach. It was located in an area widely regarded as the low range of the high rent district in the small city.

The key got Mike into the building and through the inner security doors. He took the elevator to the eighteenth floor and let himself into the apartment without knocking. As he entered the living room, the phone started ringing, and down the hall he could hear the shower. He picked up the phone and said, "Hello."

There was no answer, and just before the phone went dead, he heard his father's voice, "Shit!"

As he replaced the phone, the tall, natural red head came into the room, all her loveliness on display, toweling her hair. "Good morning. It's Mike, right? Did Harry send you? I had a thought he might, so we could get acquainted." She walked up to him and handed him the towel and turned her back to him. "If you would, please."

"Sorry,"he replied, throwing the towel over her shoulder. "I just came to confirm a suspicion. I imagine Dad's on his way here, in a hurry. I expect he'll be encouraging you to find some other place to live, at least until after the divorce.

"I have some place to be right now, or I would stick around to get acquainted. I'd really like to explore that landing strip."

"You really have to go?" she pouted, assuming a stance which seemed to push both her hips and boobs forward at the same time.

"Yeah. Dad won't be pleased I discovered you here. I'm afraid he'd really lose it and take it out on you if he were to catch us in flagrante, so to speak."

The phone rang again. Marty answered it. "Hello. Is that you, Sweets?... Who else would call me here... No, I didn't hear it ringing. I've been in the shower... I'm sorry... Your son?... No, why would I see him this early?... Here?... There hasn't been any one here... You know I'm a one man at a time girl, unless you want me to be otherwise... Okay, baby, I'll be here waiting for you." She hung up the phone. "They had to special order a part which didn't arrive until this morning. He said he'd be late. Would you like some coffee? Or something else?" she asked in an inviting tone.

"One man at a time, hunh. No thanks, Marty; but take my advice and start looking for another place to live. Within a month, either my mother or my father is going to be living here." He looked at her crotch. "Doesn't that wax hurt?"

"Like a son of a bitch, that's why I had it lasered off," she said with a grin. She looked him up and down. "Too bad you're not more like your father. He'd enjoy screwing another man's woman, especially if he knew he wouldn't get caught. Oh, well...Thanks for the heads up. I guess I shouldn't count on being able to stay if it's Harry, either, huh?"

"Not until the divorce is final. After that, nobody'll give a fuck; until then, he really should try to keep his nose, and his pecker, clean." He glanced again at her crotch. "Damn, I'm already late," he said shaking his head. He turned to leave. "No pun intended, but it really was nice seeing you all again." Marty's musical laugh followed him out into the foyer, where the elevator was waiting.

The Old Coast Road was a divided four lane highway. As Mike pulled out of the parking lot and turned east to return home, he saw his father's car approaching on the other side of the dividing median strip. Harry was concentrating on his driving, speeding, and so didn't see Mike, or at least, didn't acknowledge him. Mike just shook his head and expelled a heavy sigh.

Part IX

He got home around eleven and decided to call the restaurant to see if he could book the reservation. The phone was picked up on the first ring.

"Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for this evening, for four, around seven-thirty. The name is Mike Nelson."

"Mike Nelson?" the woman who answered responded. "Why is your name familiar to me? Would you have any idea, Mr Nelson?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm supposed to join your staff in October."

" Of course! Mike! How wonderful! I'm so glad to hear from you. This is Nancy Riordan; you interviewed with my husband, Peter. We met very briefly that afternoon. Dean Schantz called yesterday to confirm your graduation and told us about your win. Congratulations.

"So you're coming for dinner tonight; with family? Very good. I'll tell Peter; and don't worry about the cost. Tonight, your dinner is on us. Just ask for me when you come in. Ooh, there's another call. See you later."

Mike's head was spinning. Since he had identified himself, his contribution to the conversation had mostly been monosyllabic grunts, but it had apparently been enough. He remembered Nancy. A relatively short, plump woman, with greying hair, and the prettiest green eyes he had ever seen. Although their encounter had only been a few minutes long, she had made a lasting impression on him. Dynamic was the only word to describe her.

Peter, too, although 'driven' could also be used for him. As students, Mike and his classmates were expected to be aware of what was going on in the industry. The word was that Peter Riordan wanted to make Someplace Else into the finest dining establishment in the State and he was out to select the best student chefs he could find, to mold into professionals he could trust to do things his way.

Part X

Mike took a deep breath to clear his head and went into the kitchen to fix something for lunch. He pulled out the cold chicken left from dinner last night just as Maggie walked into the kitchen, dressed in a modest bikini. He offered to share the chicken for a light lunch.

"That'll be fine, sweetie. Let's just have a cold lunch of leftovers; I bet I can even find some paper plates so there aren't any dishes to wash," she said as she began opening cupboard doors. "Yesss! Here we go."

Mike laughed at her infectious good mood. He pulled the plastic stopper on the leftover wine and took a sip. Shuddering, he passed the glass to Maggie. "Won't kill us, and it is nearly full. By the second glass, it should be okay; it will have warmed up and breathed a bit."

Maggie laughed. "You're confusing me with your father. He's the one who considers himself a wine expert. I have a hard enough time remembering white with chicken and fish, red with everything else."

Mike smiled, knowing the statement to be only partially true. Harry did consider himself an expert, but Maggie had a more discerning palate, and could pair wines and entrees by aromas alone when tested.

"I made reservations for four tonight. Dad said he'll probably have to meet us there, so I have to call and tell him what time. The chef's wife, Nancy Riordan, took the reservation. I met her during the on campus interviews when they hired me. I thought it was strange the chef bringing his wife to the interviews."

"Would it still seem strange if you knew she was the owner, at least majority owner? I met them a year or so after they opened, and they were having some financial problems. I told her about the about the benefits of female ownership of small businesses. I guess they followed through. The next time I was in, they sent over a bottle of champagne."

She smiled and sighed. "It'll be good to see Nancy again; it's been two or three years, I guess. But now I'll have an even better reason to go out there for dinner. Do you have any idea what you'll be doing?"

"I'll probably start as a line cook, that's what we talked about in the interview. Frankly, I wouldn't feel comfortable at anything else for a year or so. We'll see. If we're lucky, and they're not too busy, maybe we can get a tour of the kitchen tonight."

"Probably just you, sweetie. I don't think Ellie or your father would be greatly interested unless you were actually working there. I know I wouldn't.

"Now, we're wasting valuable sunlight. Go get changed so we can catch those rays you were talking about last night. I'll clean up this little bit. Shall I take out the wine?"

"Silly question. And another bottle. I'll grab the ice bucket on my way out."

Fifteen minutes later, Mike walked out the back entryway, headed for the pool. As soon as he saw his mother, he stopped. She was lying on a blanket, in the grassy area abutting the pool apron. Her feet were toward the house; her head, cradled on her arms. The neck and back straps on her bra were untied and laid out, away from her body. Although the leg holes of her light blue bottoms were high cut, the back modestly covered the rest of her butt, up to her hips, where they were held together by two bows on each side..

He shook himself and walked up to the blanket and dropped down beside her. "Want some sun block?" he asked, picking up the bottle lying next to her.

"Mmhmm," she replied, giving a little shimmy, as if she were settling into a nest. He squirted some of the lotion into his hand, then moved her hair out of his way and began to spread the creamy liquid over her back and shoulders. He covered everything above her waist, including the small breast bulges on her sides.

The first touch of Mike's hands on her back had renewed the frisson of arousal Maggie had felt last night. With an act of will, she pushed it out of her head and just enjoyed the back rub. She was aware of every move he made, and as his hands approached the sides of her breasts, she started to tense up inside. But when his hands simply glided over the small bulges just like they had moved over the rest of her, she again relaxed.

Next, he lotioned her arms, pulling them, one at a time, from under her face. Then he moved down and began to lotion her feet and calves. When they were both done, she felt him straddle one leg and begin to apply the sun block to the back of her thigh, running both hands up the sides, one inside, one out, then moving to the back of her leg and pulling his hands back toward him.

He did this five or six times, each time moving a fraction of an inch closer to her panty line. On the last time, she caught her breath as his fingers actually hit the edge of her swim suit. She continued to hold it while his hand slid up onto her buttock until it met the other hand and made its final trip down that leg. Only then did she release her breath in a long sigh.

Maggie felt Mike move to the other leg and begin to repeat the procedure. She was aware of every move his hands made, and the anticipation of his caresses was stirring her arousal. She was sure there must be a visible wet spot between her legs and wanted to close them, but his knee was in the way. She even imagined she could smell herself, and wondered what he must think of her, becoming aroused by her son rubbing lotion on her legs.

Finally, he was done. The long awaited caress along the bottom of her suit up onto her buttock was done. She felt a small shiver pass over her body. At least that's what she called it, but it left her feeling more relaxed, if slightly breathless.

Mike lay down beside her, propped up on his left arm. With his right hand, he reached over and began tracing little circles along her rib cage. At first they were nice, seemingly innocuous, but as he continued, they began to tickle. She pulled her left arm out and tried to bat his hand away, telling him to stop, laughing.

He ignored her and simply pushed her hand out of the way. As the tickling became more intense, she began to laugh more and move, attempting to avoid him, and flailing her arm around to try to stop him. All her attempts did was to encourage him to continue. He got up on his knees and brought his left hand into play.

Without thinking about what she was doing, Maggie turned over and tried to grab his hands, revealing her barely B bosom to her son for the first time. Mike hesitated, causing Maggie to look down. Embarrassed, she tried to cover herself, but Mike grabbed her hands and held them over her head, then leaned down and kissed her.

At first, Maggie, startled by what was happening, made no response, but her body reacted for her, and she found herself returning the kiss. When Mike's tongue sought entry, she yielded and let it in. His arms worked their way under her back and lifted her against his chest. At that point, Maggie pulled her face away and looked him in the eye.

"What's going on, Mike? What are you doing?" In spite of her embarrassment, Maggie's voice conveyed curiosity more than rancor or anger.

With a grin which reminded her of a night twenty-three years ago, and stirred her lady to want more, he replied, "Well, we're going to be alone up at the cabin, just the two of us in four small rooms. It's inevitable that we'll see each other's bodies at some point during the three weeks, so I thought I'd introduce the concept of nudity while we're up there. Personally, I think total nudity would be best, but I'll understand if that's too much for you right now."

"Right now? Implying that, if I don't accede, at some time in the future, you plan to bring the subject up again," she said, trying to hide her smile.

Mike grinned. She was still lying in his arms, her breasts pressing against his chest, not trying to get away. "Mmhmm, every day until you agree."

"And is there a reason for this sudden interest in naturalism?"

Mike's smile disappeared, and he drew Maggie's head close to whisper, "Yes, while we're up at the cabin, I'm going to seduce you, then I plan to make love to you every day until we return."

Maggie felt that same shiver pass over her body again, as she pulled her body closer to her son, her head over his shoulder, her cheek against his. This time there was no mistaking it. She felt like her quim had gushed a cup of fluid into her bikini bottoms. She was definitely sure now she could smell it, but was unable to move. After a silence which seemed to stretch into forever, she spoke, barely above a whisper.

"Mike, you're crazy. We can't do that; I'm your mother. What are you thinking?"

"That I'm in love with you, and I want to fully express that love. We have three weeks, alone together. Nobody will know, and, when we get back, if you want to stop, we will. But for the three weeks, it will be Mike and Meg at the cabin."

"Meg, not Maggie?" she asked, pulling back to look at him, with a smile, sure she knew what he was thinking.

"That's right. Meg is my woman; Maggie is Harry's wife, and my mother. I want to leave her here."

"Oh, Mike. It is so hard to think..." she replied, lowering her eyes.

"If you think thinking is hard," he said, grinning, and moving her hand to his groin. Maggie's eyes opened wide.

"That's not fair," she grinned, not moving her hand. She looked her son in the eye.

"I can't say yes, right now, to any more than this," she said, pointing to her naked chest, "but I'm not saying no, either, to anything." She leaned toward him and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth, and pulling his hand to her breast.

As his palm closed on her nipple, she moaned, so softly, he felt, more than heard it. She pulled back and slid out of his arms. "You're a dangerous man, Nelson. You know it's a perilous path you've plotted?"

"Yes, it is; but if I'm successful, even if we stop when we come home, you'll feel alive again, and,I can guarantee you'll be free of Dad by the time I start working."

Maggie gave him a calculating look. "And what do you hope to achieve by that?"

"I just want you to be happy, Mom. Ultimately, that's all I really want. At least after our three weeks," he said with a grin. Maggie laughed out loud without restraint, realizing when she was done, it was the first time in months, if not years, she had done so.

"If I thought we could behave ourselves," she said, when she caught her breath, "I'd invite you to shower with me, and get a little taste of mutual full nudity, but you need to get dressed and get to the airport to pick up your sister." Mike groaned and helped her up.

"We're not done with this discussion, you know," he said.

Maggie gave him a saucy smile. "We'll see," she said, bending over to pick up her bra, letting her shoulder brush against the sizeable lump in his swimsuit. Feeling absolutely wanton, as she walked past him toward the house, she untied the bows holding her bikini bottoms together and walked out of them, totally nude, into the house. Mike groaned, watching her perfect ass as it disappeared inside.

Part XI

Mike waited at the concourse gate, watching people as they met and greeted each other. He had just heard that his sister's plane had landed, and knew it would be nearly half an hour before she was hugging him. He thought back to the night of her high school Senior Ball.

His parents were out of town, on one of the few business trips Maggie had ever gone on, and had asked Mike to come home, over his Spring Break, to stay with Ellie while they were gone. He had answered the door when her date showed up, and recognized him as someone who had a rep as a player even when Mike was in school.