Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without giving what he was saying much thought, he had told Tommy, "I know my sister is no angel, and I also know she is no slut. I would hate to see her treated as just another notch on the trophy belt of some guy who didn't truly appreciate her. If I thought that was gonna happen, I have a set of those Japanese knives which can cut through a tin can. I wouldn't want to have to break those out ... do you understand?"

Tommy's eyes had widened in fear and he nodded. Later that night, shortly after midnight, Ellie had come storming into his bedroom and started flailing away at him, shrieking, "What did you say to him, you interfering bastard, you!? What did you tell him?"

Mike had grabbed her arms and wrestled her down onto his bed, under him. When she finally realized she couldn't move, Ellie had quieted down, and the tears started down her face. "Damn you, Mike! What did you say to him?"

"Christ, Ellie, I don't remember exactly. Something about I'd hate to see you get hurt and wind up just a notch on some stud's belt. Why?"

"He said you threatened to cut off his balls if he touched me," she sniffled. "I've been flirting with that cowardly prick for three months so he'd ask me to the Ball, counting on him to take my cherry, and you have to scare him off. Now what am I going to do?" Tears began to show, running down along her nose.

"You wanted to lose your cherry to that piece of slime?"

"Well, not specifically him; just to lose it. I've been accepted into the summer program at P'town, just for freshman women, to make sure their math and science skills are up to their standards. If I can pull a B+ or better, I can use the courses for credit. So I won't have any time to fuck around this summer, literally."

"I'm sorry, Ellie; if I had known...is there any way I can make it up to you, or help? I'm afraid I don't have any friends who are at home right now."

Ellie looked up at her brother. Mike saw her worried expression, as Ellie gnawed at her lower lip. She pulled her hand free and motioned for Mike to bend his head down. She put her lips to his ear. "If you really mean that, what you just said about being sorry, and wanting to help; if you really, truly mean that, and want to be a, no, the best brother ever, then you'll do it."

Mike pulled back, a puzzled expression on his face. "Do what?" he asked.

Ellie, put her arms around his neck and pulled him back to her. "Fuck me, Mike. Take my cherry and make me a woman."

"I... I... I can't..."

"Why not? Why can't you? I know you have the proper tool. I've seen it, and seen you using it to do what I want you to do."

"What...Who?" he asked, flustered that his sister might have seen him fucking another girl.

"The night Mindy was over and snuck into your room. I was watching you from the hall. She left the door open for me." Ellie grinned. "She said you have one of the nicest cocks she's ever ridden."

"You were watching, and she knew...oh, shit! You conniving little sneak," he said grinning. "And now you want me to do that with you?"

"Yes... no...well, sort of." She went back to chewing her lip, a sign he recognized of her being afraid to ask for something she really wanted.

He bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips, teasing her with his tongue. "What do you want, Ellie? You know you can ask me for anything, even this, and, if it's physically possible, I'll do it for you."

"Well, with Tommy, I knew I was just going to get fucked, and that was fine. That's all I wanted from him, him to pop my cherry. But since it's going to be you, Mike, can we make it special? Will you make love to me, like I was really your girlfriend, someone you might want to marry?"

Mike felt every fiber of resistance melt and leave him. With a smile, he simply bent down and coaxed his sister's lips apart and slipped his tongue in to play with hers. He pulled her up and got her positioned on his lap so he could unzip her dress.

His lips followed the neckline as it slid down her breasts until they met her strapless demi -bra. He slid his hand over her shoulder and down inside the neckline to softly cup her breast, kissing the side of her neck. His lips slid up to her ear, to softly whisper, "If I'm going too fast, or doing something you don't like, or want me to do differently, let me know. Okay?" She nodded, and tried to cuddle closer.

"I've never...more than kissing, so... just go slow and teach me."

"Are you sure, El? Are you sure you want me to..."

She turned and stopped his question with her lips. "I'd have asked for this before Mindy snuck in here if I wasn't afraid you'd say no and laugh at me or think I was some kind of slut asking my brother for sex. I've wanted to do this with you for a long time, Mike. So stop worrying and make love to me, really love me. Please, Mike, I want you..."

Mike kissed her and opened the catch on the front of her bra. He pushed the dress down around her hips and lifted her to slide it and her panties under her, to fall by the side of the bed. They fell back onto the bed and moved around to get comfortable. Ellie reached between them and took hold of Mike's staff. "It didn't look this big when you were with Mindy."

"What can I say? She didn't turn me on as much as you do. I was aware of her reputation for sleeping around. Screwing her was a lot like jacking off. It feels good while it's happening, but isn't really satisfying.

"But with you, aside from the fact I'm making love to my beautiful sister, you're giving me a great gift in choosing me to become your first lover. That makes it doubly special."

He bent down and took her nipple into his mouth, while his hand began to softly caress her belly, moving in circles, each one moving closer to her mons. Soon he began to feel the fine curly hairs of her untrimmed thatch. He started a line of kisses down the center of her body, circling her navel just as his fingers began to invade her crease. She hissed and tensed up.

He lifted his head and looked at her face. "You okay?"

She bit her lip and nodded. "What?" he asked.

"It's just me. I guess I'm nervous. Other than Doctor Marie, no one has ever touched me there."

"No one? Do you want me..."

"To keep going. That's what I want, Mike. All the way. Should I be doing something for you? Playing with your thing, or sucking it; I always hear the girls talk about sucking their boyfriends."

"Tonight, let's just worry about you, and getting past that barrier which is causing you so much anxiety. I'll teach you how to do the girl's part another time, okay?" He got on his knees, between her legs and pushed her knees up so her feet were flat on the bed.

Her smile was dazzling. "Another time. You mean you want to do this again?"

He just smiled and handed her a pillow while he dropped his head between her knees. "What's this fo...oooohhhhhmyyyyygaaaawwwwd!" she screamed, covering her face with the pillow.

Ellie had been on the brink of coming ever since Mike had unzipped her dress. The kissing and caressing since then had kept her aroused, but hadn't been sufficient to push her over the edge. However, the first touch of his tongue to her virgin pussy was like someone had touched her with a live wire.

When that tongue invaded her vagina, it was another mind shattering experience for the young virgin. His assault on her clitoris provided them both with a workout as she struggled to get away from the pleasuring eel which was Mike's tongue, and he strove to maintain contact with her sensitive nubbin. He continued until she could no longer stand it and begged him to stop.

He moved up along side her and pulled her to his chest, both on their sides, facing each other. "My god, Mike," she asked, sobbing softly, trying to regain her breathing. "Is it always like this? How do people stand it?"

He laughed. "No, it's not always this intense. It's just because it's your first time and you're not used to it yet. Now, lie back and try to relax while I make sure you're ready."

"You mean there's more? Would it have been anything near this with Tommy?"

"I don't know, love. Don't think about him, just concentrate on what I'm doing, and how it feels. Okay?" She bit her lip and nodded. Mike's hand began to stroke her between her legs, causing a series of shivers to rack her body.

Slowly, she became aware that he had slipped a pair of fingers into her vagina. "Ohmigawd, Mike! What are you doing to me. That feels so fucking awesome!"

He laughed. "That's good. That's how it's supposed to feel. When I lay down, I want you to straddle me, with your vagina right over my hips."

Ellie felt a tremor of anticipation rumble through her belly. "This is it, huh? We're really going to do it; we're going to fuck."

Mike helped her into position, then took her face in his hands. "Listen to me, Ellie. Although the actions, the motions are the same, I will never just fuck you. That implies that I am using you for my own pleasure and don't give a rat's ass about how you feel or if you are even close to being ready or satisfied.

"When a guy or a girl just fucks their partner in sex, that partner is left feeling empty and used. That's what Mindy did to me that night. All she wanted was to say she had fucked a college man. She didn't care if I came or shit.

"What we're doing here, you and me, together, is making love. We are showing each other, in a very special physical way, how much we mean to each other and demonstrating that in an ancient rite of love. The memory of tonight will always remind us of our love for each other, and enrich us. Memories of justfucks remind us of how we let ourselves be used, or used someone, and diminish us."

The teary expression on Ellie's face stopped Mike cold. "Oh, baby, I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just trying to explain..."

"I know, Mike, it's just...when I decided to get Tommy to ask me to the Ball, all I was looking to do was get rid of my cherry, and kind of let it get known that I wasn't the goody-two-shoes every one thought I was.

"But doing this with you, I know it is going to be so much better. I love you Mike. Not just sister and brother, but that's part of it..." Mike's lips stopped her. As their kiss intensified, Mike pushed his hips upward, slowly driving his cock into her virgin vagina.

When Ellie felt the pressure in her lady, she broke the kiss and sat up suddenly, and winced. "Ow oww.!" She looked down where they were joined, to see her pubes resting on his. She grinned, and looked into Mike's face, and seeing the love there, bent down to kiss him.

"We did it, didn't we? I'm not a virgin anymore. Thank you , Mike. Thank you for tonight. And I guess I should thank you for scaring Tommy so badly. If the next time is even..." She stopped as Mike began to move his hips. "Wha...oh, Mike, what are you doing to me? Uh uh uh ohhh damn that feels so...so...oooohhhh goooood...god, Mike, don't stop oh fuck, this, uh, is, uh, what, uh, they, ahh, all, mm taaaallllk abooouuuut uh unh uh unh uh uh uh fuuuuuck me Mike! Oh mi gawwwwwwwiiiiiii'mmmmmm gooonnnnaaa Coooooooooooaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! oh mother shit!" she screamed, dropping down on Mike's chest, sobbing lightly.

"Oh, Christ, Mike! What did you do to me? How can it ever get any better than that? All the girls say the first time is usually the pits compared to doing it later. I won't survive...did you...no, you didn't, did you...do you want to...it's okay; I'm on the pill." She sat up, driving his staff deeper into her belly. "Unhnng. Damn, Mike, it feels like you're trying to push into my stomach. Are all guys as big as you? Do we need to get into another position so you can come..."

Mike pulled her down to kiss her, and roll her over into the missionary position. He pulled her legs up so her knees were on his shoulder, letting him move into her another inch or so. He chuckled when he saw her eyes go a bit bug eyed. "Hush. It's okay to talk a little, but you don't need to provide a running commentary. Unless the guy is totally clueless, he'll be able to tell what you're experiencing."

Ellie grinned. "It's Mindy's fault. She said most guys needed a road map to find her clit, and it was just easier to tell them than struggle to physically lead them by the hand, as she put it."

Mike laughed. "When we're done with your lessons, I hope you'll be able to do a better job choosing partners than she apparently does."

"My lessons? Plural? How many times do you plan on doing this?"

"Well, the folks aren't coming back until a week from Tuesday. That's at least ten days, two or three times a day, unless you have plans for something better."

"I'll have to let you know, but based on my limited experience, I can't imagine anything better," she answered with a grin. Mike kissed her and began moving his hips, slowly, in the ages old dance of procreation that man had turned into recreation.

She had beat him to a climax again, and had experienced a third when she felt his hot spend splash against her inner walls. After he had kissed away her tears, they had fallen asleep, on their sides, facing each other, still joined.

By the time Maggie and Harry got home, their children were experienced lovers, able to read the signals the other was putting out from across the room. While they had spent most of the time alone together, they had gone out a few times with some of their friends, careful to act like siblings instead of lovers.

Ellie had drawn enough attention from Mike's friends that her girl friends were convinced that one of them was responsible for the new glow they saw in her, and congratulated her on becoming a woman before she graduated.

Since that time, because of school requirements, and the on-going presence of family, they had only managed to be together a few times over the intervening two years. Each time, however, had been as satisfying and fulfilling as that first week together.

He saw her coming down the concourse. She would be hard to miss. Like Maggie, she was tall, and had the brunette rendition of her face. Her body was another story.

Full figured, she was definitely feminine, with a well defined hour-glass figure. She had high, pointed breasts, and, he knew, wore a 38C brassiere. With a 26 inch waist and 37 inch hips, it was going to take a strong man to control her in bed.

Her smile seemed forced when she spied him waiting for her. Watching her head for him, his first thought was, "She's like a Norse goddess, with her dark hair and blazing green eyes, walking through the crowd with no thought for anyone." Indeed, she didn't have to push past anyone, the crowd seemed to divide in front of her as she headed directly for Mike.

Before hello, their arms were around each other and lips meshed like those of lovers who thought the other was forever lost. "I didn't think I'd get to see you before I left," Ellie whispered, pulling him tightly against her once their lips separated. "Thank god you're here."

"Is something wrong?" was Mike's first question.

"Later," Ellie said, shaking her head. "Let's get my bag and go somewhere to get a drink, so we can talk."

Part XII

There was a roadhouse about halfway between the airport and their hometown. It was owned by the family of an old girl friend of Mike's. She was tending bar and supervising the dining room when the pair walked in. She recognized them immediately. "Hey, Mike, Ellie! How are you all on this fine afternoon? Can I get you something?"

"Hey, yourself, Evie! You're looking good, especially behind a bar. There's sumpin' about a lady bartender makes a man wanna howl," he drawled, putting on a nasally hillbilly accent, eliciting a laugh from both of the women. "I'll have a short one of whatever ale you have on tap."

"New Holland Gold?" she offered. He nodded and looked at Ellie.

"Oh, uhh, Jack and ginger, I guess."

Evelyn winced and reached for a glass. Mike stopped her. "Just a sec, Evie. Ellie, you know I love you to death, but I'd be failing my duty as a brother, and my sacred calling as a chef if I let you drink that. Is there a reason you need something hard?" She looked at him, and then dropped her gaze to the floor, and nodded. "Make it a CC and ginger, Evie, long on the ginger, and a ginger ale on the side."

Evie's eyebrows went up. "She won't be twenty-one until the fifteenth. Don't worry, if anyone comes in, I'll grab the drink and dump it in the ale."

"You owe me a night in the kitchen, and after, Mike, boy," the slightly plump dishwater blonde said. "Take the last booth, just in case somebody comes in; you'll be mostly hidden."

"You got it. First of July." he said, picking up the drinks and leading Ellie to the booth Evie designated. He slid in beside her, and was surprised when she slid away from him.

"Hey, El. What's going on?"

"After I tell you what I've done, you won't want to touch me. I'm so sorry, Mike." She looked like tears were about to fall. She grabbed her drink and downed it in a single long quaff. "Can I..." she started but stopped when Mike shook his head.

"Whatever you've done, or think you've done, it won't make me love you less. Tell me about it."

She sat, resting her elbows on the table, not looking at him. Her voice was little more than a whisper. "Tuesday night, I was all done with my exams, so Sue, my roommate, and I went out to dinner to celebrate. While we were out we met a couple of cute guys and let them pick us up. While we were all at Zero's drinking, Sue changed her mind and decided to go on home. I...I ...oh, god, I'm so ashamed; I pretended to be drunk and let them take me to their apartment.

"It was awful, Mike. Remember what you told me about what fucking was compared to making love. Well, they really fucked me. They each must have done it to me three or four times. All that fucking and I never came; not even close.

"And one of them did it in my butt. By then I was already so sore, I couldn't tell if it hurt or not. But then they tried to do it at the same time. At first I thought they were both trying to get into my pussy, but the second guy tried to put it back into my bottom. I guess my scream scared them. Anyhow, they left me alone to dress, and called me a cab.

"I'm so sorry, Mike. Just don't hate me." He reached for her and pulled her into a hug.

"I couldn't hate you, El. I'm a little surprised you had the balls to do it. And I'm very glad you didn't get seriously hurt. Have you been checked out for STDs and AIDS? No, then we'll get you to a clinic first thing in the morning. And you're still on the pill?"

"No, I switched to a long term implant. I've been using it for a year now. You really don't hate me? Oh, I was so worried you would. I promise, I won't ever do anything that stupid again." She looked at him. "Are you going to tell Mom?"

"Do you want me to?"

Ellie shook her head, giving him the 'duh' look. "Why would I want you to do that?"

"I have no idea. Why did you ask me if I was going to tell her?"

"You two are so close, and seem to share everything. It's almost like you're married. Speaking of which, have they decided to get divorced yet, or is the Nelson family sniping range still open for business?"

Mike shrugged and sighed. "Unfortunately, it's still open for business, but for tonight, they've called a sort of truce. We're all going to Someplace Else for dinner. Dad will meet us there. He's promised, and since he wants Mom in a conciliatory mood, he'll be there."

"Why, what's he done?"

"He bailed on the cabin this year. Since you're leaving for Europe, it'll just be Mom and me, for three weeks."

"Good for you!" Ellie looked around the bar to see if anyone could overhear them. Satisfied, she leaned in close to Mike. "I know they haven't made love, or had sex, or fucked, whatever it would be between them, since before you went away to school. I hear her sometimes, pleasuring herself, and you know that doesn't last more than a few minutes. Why don't you be a good grown up son and seduce her, make love to her, like you did for my first time?"