All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 02'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

liked ellie staying better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I can even hear your vibrator. A few times with Mike, and you'd throw that toy away, I'm sure."

That's Ellie talking to her mother. Ellie's talking common sense. She knows from--very--personal experience that her big brother Mike's got something swinging between his legs that's much better than a vibrator. It's something that can do their mother a world of good. It's Mike's big stiff cock. Once mom gets her boy's meaty cock up her mommy-hole, and her boy does what he does best up his mother's cunt, till he finally blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of, then mom can throw her silly toy away. Anyway, a stupid vibrator doesn't have the rich creamy semen that Mike's got waiting in his heavy loaded balls for his beloved mother. For the next three weeks, Mike's going to be giving his mother so many hot incestuous fucks she'll be walking funny for a month. That boy's balls never quit, so Mike's got more than enough sperm to fill both the family twats to overflowing, his sister's twat and his mother's twat. Mike's big fat prick and his hot young balls are going to be the center of the sex life of his little family.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very good storyline

Hot and erotic.

Since he can't get his mom pregnant, he should be able to fuck her as much as he can and then convince her that he is he man she needs to be her steady lover.

He can always have Ellie have his children.

A great story, and hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Good story

Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
good but could have been

i am stilling giving it 5 stars, but i liked the 1st draft better. i loathed harry and was hoping for more righteous vengeance from the daughter and family. i understand the reason for the change, but still i just love revenge stories. all in all great job on both story-lines.

dvsantonio9dvsantonio9over 8 years ago
More!

I really like the story line. Intriguing and sexy at the same time! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
????

He was going to take his sister to the free clinic to be tested, but he screwed and ate her the night before he took her. WTH??? It seems that there some continuity issues going on.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I am enjoying the series. I hated the first version. Tis one is much better. I thoroughly like the indepth character development. The openness, honesty, sensitivity and emotional security/safety between Michael, Maggie and Ellie is how I believe an incestuous loving family would be. After 20+ years of a lovelss marriage, I find it believable that the mother could easily consider the one man in her life that loves her unconditionally, that wants to provide emotional and physical security and safety foe her, and finally only wants to please her every way he can without expectations.

I like plots/subplots that are logically developed. So far, I have found only one error in this story, to wit: son and mother has sexual contact with the sister/daughter before she received the STD test results. The high point of the series is the demonstrated emotionnal and mental maturity of Michael. So far, he has demonstrated, both mentally and emotionally characteristics of a true man and gentleman. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous