All Comments on 'Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 08'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

oh please tell me your writers block left you and you now working two chapters ahead, lol. With the next ready top come out soon ,. ty / bill

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

not sure i like the open aspect.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Welcome back my friend, we missed you and your wonderful story and so happy to see it resuming!! Looking forward to seeing chapters on a regular basis!! Thanks for the great read!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This series keeps getting better because the characters are trying to understand each other's point of view and mwntal thinking process. I still have a problem with Michael's possessiveness towards Sara. Is this part of a rebound reflex or is it how he truly feels? Finally, Michael may not be as self-confident, self-assured nor as solidly ego established as I first thought. Sara is more worldly than she appears. Maggie, Anna and Sara appear more emotionally mature than Micheal. My one problem with this chapter is the character of Belle, She simply appeared to easy after so many years a widow. Regardless of the circumstances, going to bed within one hour of meeting Michael appears a little iillogical; however, I must admit that have had sex with a woman within a couple of hours meeting her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous