Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if we just take a quick peek into the bath and bedroom?"

"No, go ahead. Are you thinking of buying the place. I hope someone does. Ted and I have been coming here for four or five years now. I'd hate to see it close. At $750 a week, it's a hard deal to beat. Room, meals, privacy up the wazoo, swimming in the river or a heated pool, all the hiking trails, satellite tv, WiFi, and a hot tub you can reserve for just two, or there's a larger one for bigger parties."

"You say you come back every year with Ted? How come?" asked Mike.

"Why do we come back, or why come back with Ted?"

"Yeah," Mike grinned.

With a laugh, she answered, "Ted and I got married in college, and divorced while I was working on my Master 's degree. We came here for our honeymoon, paid for by our parents. We are actually step siblings, whose parents married after we did. We introduced them when we set them up on a blind double date with us. It's partly sentimental, and he's a good... lay," she finished with a smile.

Sara came up to them and asked, "Do you mind if I take a look outside?"

"Help yourself, but mind the laurel. The sap and the honeydew are caustic, and will cause a rash worse than poison ivy."

Sara flashed her a smile. "Thanks for the warning. Coming from Connecticut, you'd think I'd recognize it." With a wink to Mike, she turned and went out onto the lawn. Slightly smaller, it was similar to the one by the family cabin. She walked up to the laurel hedge and inspected the cup shaped blooms. She felt, more than heard, Mike come up behind her.

"Be careful of these flowers," she warned him. "The honeydew is oily and doesn't wash easily." She looked at him over her shoulder. "You seemed pretty comfortable with our naked hostess. Have you known her long?"

Mike laughed. "When I got home from school this year, I walked in on her and Dad screwing in the front room of the house. Including that time, I've seen her five times, only once with any clothing on at all, and that was at Evie's viewing..."

There was an angry shout from the cabin, followed by the sound of breaking glass. The two young adults hurried into the cabin where Maggie and Anna were trying to calm down an obviously upset young man who looked to be in his late twenties.

"Christ, Marty! What the fuck is it with you? Every friggin time I leave you alone for ten minutes, you're naked with somebody else. Now you're picking up old women! Isn't there anyone off limits for your twisted appetites? Don't try to tell me you were getting them for me! That didn't work with the dean's daughter and it won't work now!" Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Sara and Mike come in. "Shit! More? What the fuck...were you planning on staging an orgy? Who else is coming? Stevie? She'd fit right in with these other two..."

"You can stop right there, buddy!" shouted Mike. "I don't know what your problem is other than stupidity with a large dose of intolerance and lack of manners, but you're wrong about what is going on here."

"Butt out, junior, before I clean the floor with you!"

"No, Mike, it's okay. This is Ted. I can handle him. It'd be best if you and your family leave us alone."

"Mike! So you know this son of a bitch! That's it, junior! You're out of here, now!" Ted was all but screaming as he turned and charged toward Mike.

Before Mike could move, Sara stepped in between them and intercepted Ted's charge. Before anyone realized what had happened, he was face down on the floor, his hands trapped under his stomach, with her sitting in the small of his back, her hand apparently tangled in his hair, pulling his head back.

"You ready to listen, Ted, or should I let go. You should know that if I let go, the chances are real good you'll break your nose, and possibly your jaw, as well as wind up with a concussion. Or you can calm down and listen to Maggie and Anna explain why we're all here. It's up to you, listen, or break your face?"

"I...I'll listen, just don't let go of my head like this. Please."

"Yes, Sara, is it? Please be careful; he's a male model, and if he damages his face, he'd be out of work."

Sara slowly relaxed her grip and lowered Ted's face to the floor, but remained on his back, holding his head down. "Maggie? Anna?"

"Yes," Anna said. "Well, Mr MacGregor? We are here this week inspecting the property, to see if we wish to purchase it, and restore it to a dinner theater. We were looking for an empty cabin to inspect and tried the door to this one and discovered your lovely companion, who is acquainted with young Mr Nelson through her last employment. You owe her and him an apology for your nasty insinuations, not to mention the ones you owe Mrs Nelson and myself, but I'm willing to forego those for your word that you will not get up until we are gone."

Sara felt his body slump as Ted relaxed and the meaning of Anna's words sank in. "I promise," he stated. "I'm sorry, Marty; I...I'm sorry, and I apologize to you, too, Mike. If you know Marty at all, you understand, I hope."

Mike glanced at Marty, who was leaning against the couch, her arms crossed under her breasts, a wry smile on her face. "Frankly, Ted, I've only met her a few times, but I got the impression that she's a good natured soul who has some healthy appetites. I also get the sense that she's fairly ambitious, wants the finer things in life and will do whatever she must to get them."

Mike grinned as Marty covered her mouth to stifle her laugh. "Sara," she said, "keep him down while I steal a kiss from your fiancé, then you guys should leave so Ted and I can settle this."

"Okay, Marty, but just one. I'm even more jealous than Ted seems to be." Sara got off Ted's back and moved so she faced him straight on. Maggie and Anna watched as Marty reached up and grabbed Mike's head and pulled him to her for what seemed to be a tongue filled kiss.

They were even more wide-eyed when they saw Sara lift Ted from the floor and engage him in a similar activity, with the addition that she took his hands and pulled them to her breasts and held them there for the duration of the kiss.

She released his hands and backed away, saying, "There, we're all even. Satisfied?" With a puzzled grin, Ted nodded. Sara stood up and glanced at Mike, who had an expression of lust, anger and resignation. "Time for us to go, people, and get out of these folks' hair," she said, heading for the door.

Part XCIX

Maggie and Anna climbed into the back seat and traded concerned looks. In the front, Sara was buckling herself in as she looked at Mike settling himself in the front seat. He looked at her, plainly upset. "What was that all about, you kissing that... guy? And letting him put his hands all over you?"

"First, he didn't put his hands all over me. I put his hands on my boobs, and held them there so they wouldn't go anywhere else. Are you upset that some other guy felt up my boobs?"

"In front of me, yes!" Mike exploded.

"Even though your hands were full of his girlfriend's ass?"

"I did n...What's that got to do with it?"

"If you're this upset at a little boob play, how are you going to handle a truly open marriage? This was a little demonstration of the negative part of an open marriage. Tonight, I'll demonstrate the positive aspect. Now lets take a ride up to the beginning of the hiking trails."

The group spent a brief period touring the grounds, taking in the trailhead, the natural swimming hole, the two tennis courts, and the heated swimming pool. They also saw the out buildings where they had talked about building some sort of dormitory for the actors. There was a large two-story house, too, where, they assumed, Stevie and her family lived. When they were done, they returned to the lodge, where Stevie had prepared a platter of cold cuts and sandwich fixings along with some lemonade and iced tea for their lunch.

She sat with them while they ate, asking them if there were any questions. "Aren't you afraid someone will be seriously hurt by the laurel, as toxic as it is?" Anna asked.

"Oh, I forgot to warn you about that, didn't I? We have a warning in the welcoming packet of information we give each guest, and there is a warning printed on the door to the lawn. The laurel is quite effective at keeping, shall we say, the overly curious from trying to see into the private lawns.

"The variety we planted grows to about 75 inches high, and bushes out to about three feet. The only way to see through the hedges is to lay right up next to them to look through the sparse growth at the bottom, but then you'd be covered in their sap. Not a pleasant experience."

"You offer hiking, swimming, and tennis that we saw, as well as just hanging out. Is there anything else?" Maggie asked.

Before she could answer, Mike asked, "Before you answer, could I see the kitchen?"

When Stevie seemed to hesitate, Maggie explained, "Mike is going to be our chef. In addition, if we pursue this, we have a contract to train the line cooks for a well known gourmet restaurant near New Haven. Part of our decision will be based on how much up-dating is necessary."

"I understand," Stevie answered. "My hesitation wasn't any impulse to hide anything. They are just beginning final preparation for the dinner hour. I'll have Lara take you back and introduce you." She caught the eye of an attractive, middle-aged woman and called her over. Stevie gave her instructions to take Mike to the kitchen and introduce him to the assistant head cook.

When he was gone, Stevie went on to explain the recreational resources in the area, describing the horseback riding, boating and fishing activities available in the summer as well as the racing at Saratoga. She also talked about the winter sports--downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding and tobogganing at some of the skiing centers.

"Year round, we have live music and dancing after the dinner hour. There are a half dozen or so fairly good professional groups who sort of make a circuit through some similar venues, so we see each of them a couple of times a year. Each has their own sound, but they all play the same kind of music, it seems to me; still, they're different enough it's not boring."

Maggie asked how long it had been since the theatre had been used. "Oh, dear," Stevie sighed. "Since a bit after the turn of the century. Ron had a cousin who was an agent for one of the companies which organized the touring companies. While he was alive, we got a break on the required return, but when he died, it became too expensive for us to get decent productions, and then we started losing money on the ones we could afford."

As Stevie finished talking, Maggie saw Mike coming back to the table, a smile on his face. "You look pleased," she said, greeting him.

"Yeah, from what you said, I wasn't sure what to expect. Whoever updated the kitchen last knew what they were doing. It's good quality hardware and it's been well maintained. And it's well laid out. If the oven thermostats are okay, we're good to go."

"Sounds good." Maggie turned to Stevie, "Would it be possible to see a few of the hotel rooms and facilities now, especially one of the suites, and a mid-priced room and a budget level room, if you have such a thing?"

"Certainly; we have eight budget rooms, located on the first floor, four at each end of building. They're pretty much like any Motel 6 room--a double bed, tub/shower, TV, and phone..." and she went on to describe the rooms as they toured the rooms and suites. "... and behind the lodge, there is a wing with an additional fifteen rooms which can be quickly readied if they're needed. Those are all equipped like our standard rooms," she said as they exited the elevator after seeing the luxury suites. "Do you have any questions, or want to see anything else?"

"I think we've seen everything, haven't we? Mike, Sara, can you think of anything?" Maggie asked, looking at the younger pair.

Sara spoke up. "Do you and your family live in the house we saw up near the swimming pool?"

Stevie nodded. "I imagine you'll want to see it. It will have to be in the morning, tomorrow. My husband is in Saratoga Springs all day today, and I have to be here or relatively close by."

"Tomorrow, after breakfast then?" Maggie asked, and got a nod in return.

"You said you saw the swimming areas; did that include the skinny dipping pool?" Stevie asked. "We have a small pool, upstream from the larger one just north of the end of the blacktop. It's surrounded by a privacy hedge like the backyards of the cabins, and it's adults only.

" As you approach the larger pool, there's a path off to the left so it looks like it's going into the forest. Sixty or seventy yards up that path, there's a yew hedge. Beyond that, the path will take you to the bareass pool, as it's often called.

"I'll warn you, though, if you're thinking of using it, the spring that feeds it isn't far away and the water is chilly enough, excuse my frankness, to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.

"There have been rumors of some brides threatening to annul the marriage after swimming there, citing false representation. Supposedly, everything is fine by the next morning, because they're all smiles when they come to breakfast."

"Which is when," asked Sara, "and your dinner hours, too?"

"We start serving dinner at five-thirty and close the kitchen for hot food at eight-thirty; breakfast starts at seven, and closes at nine-thirty. Hot lunches are available from eleven to one. Sandwiches, salads and cold snacks and appetizers can be had from nine in the morning until ten at night. It would, of course, be up to you to come and get it,, as we don't offer room service, but if a patron is ill, we will put up a tray for them if it is wanted."

"Does the restaurant get much non-patron business?" Mike wanted to know.

"Not so much during the week, maybe a couple of dozen parties through the week, but Saturday and Sunday, yes. By Saturday afternoon, the lodge is generally full, so we have all of them to feed; our off-ticket diners will usually come close to doubling that. Our weekend dinners usually number around two-hundred to two hundred-twenty-five dinners or so served each night. Not huge, but enough to pay me to have some fun in the kitchen now and then."

Mike grinned and nodded his understanding and was about to comment when Sara broke in, "Well anybody up for a skinny dip? Stevie, can you join us?"

Stevie grinned. "As tempting as that sounds, I'm afraid I have too much work to get caught up. Tonight's dinner special is Chicken Pan-Dowdy--a chicken stew topped with a biscuit crust. Based on Apple pan-dowdy. Shall I save you some in case you don't get back in time?" The four nodded and took their leave.

Part C

Jake walked out of the Parole Officer's cubicle with a list of employment possibilities in his hand. Last night he had caught the last bus from Osborne to New Haven and had slept on the bus for the two-hour ride. He had then found a men's shelter for the night. Now, he needed to find a library to look up a number in Cherry Valley. On his way out of the building, he tossed the papers the PO had given him.

In the New Haven Central Library, he asked for directions to the out of town phone directories. He found the one he was looking for and was soon looking at the listing he wanted. "Shit," he thought, "she's even at the same fucking house."

He copied the number and went to the main desk and asked if there was a phone he could use to make a long distance call. Without saying a word, the clerk pointed to the line of pay phones in the lobby. Jake looked at the phones, then back to the grey-haired clerk. With a smile that didn't show in his eyes, he said, "Thanks," and walked away, muttering, "for nothing."

He placed a long distance collect call from Seth Jacoby. When he heard her answer the operator and say she didn't know any Seth Jacoby, he hung up the phone before the operator got back to tell him the call had been refused.

His next stop was a bar down near the docks. When he walked in, the smell of stale beer and cheap whiskey made his mouth water, but he took a deep breath and braced his body against the temptation. He walked up to the bar and told the bartender, "I'm looking for a guy named Lefty Pieters. Mick Edwards said he might be able to help me."

Without saying anything, the bartender nodded his head toward the end of the bar. Jake looked, but didn't see anyone. He looked back to the bartender who, by that time, had started toward the end of the bar. Jake followed. When he got there, the barkeep reached for a buzzer and told him to wait in the back booth.

A few minutes later a tall cadaverous looking man slid into the booth across from him. He remembered Mick's instructions: "Wait for him to talk. He'll ask you what you want. Tell him I said he might be able to help you. Wait for him to ask what else I told you, then say I told you to say that you were a gumby warrior."

He followed Mick's instructions. After the gumby warrior statement, there was a full minute of silence as the man named Lefty examined him. "Is that what Mick told you to say?"

"Yeah, that's what he said--tell him I told you to say you were a gumby warrior. That's an exact quote, dammit! Can you help me out?"

"How much of the hundred do you have left? Probably about 75, right. I don' wanna take all yer cash. Give me fifty. I got sumpin' you can use. How close you gonna get?"

"Dunno. Depend on what I got to use. Pro'bly across a room. Why?"

"Jus' wanna be sure I get you sumpin' useful. C'mon, cash."

"I need to see it first, to see..."

"Listen, lowlife. For someone like you, right out of the house, I'm the only game you get to play. You get the gun and a magazine of ammo that will work in it, all for half a C. Are you worried I'm gonna stiff you and not come back. That's good; it shows your thinkin'. Think on this--if I did that, how long would I be in business, or breathin'.

"I'll be back in less than ten minutes with a selection of three pistols, all .25 caliber. They may not be the best weapon in a gunfight, but they're the best you can afford right now, 'n' I'm willing to bet, you got no way to get more money right now. So cash, now, or when I get up, I don't come back."

With a snarl Lefty either ignored or didn't hear, Jake pulled the cash from his pocket and slid it across the table. "I'll be back in ten or less," the tall man said sliding out of the booth. It was seven.

He slid back into the booth, holding a messenger bag. Looking around to make sure no one could see, he reached in and pulled out three small pistols, of the Saturday night special class. "Here you go, gumby warrior. Easy to hide, easy to shoot. Just make sure the safety is off, point and pull the trigger. You gotta pull the trigger for each shot, otherwise the gun would empty itself during the recoil. If yer more than thirty feet away, aim a little high."

"Any one better than the others?"

"Not really. You wanna raise some fast cash with a street holdup or a mom and pop, it's gonna look a lot bigger than it is, especially the nickel plates, but to conceal, the black one is the way to go. With the matte finish, there's no glare to give it away."

"Okay; I'll take it. Where can I get some ammo?"

"Any hunting or outdoor supply store. You want the 50 grain full metal jacket. It's the most common .25 caliber ammo. Might not pack as much punch, but it'll give you better penetration than the soft nose shit."

"Okay. Thanks, Lefty. When Mick gets out next December, tell him Jake said thanks, too."

"Sure will. I wouldn't flash that around until you're ready to use it. Unless you got a license to carry it," he grinned.

Part CI

After stopping at their cabin to change into swim suits, Mike and the women made the trip by cart to the large swimming hole. They found the path Stevie had described and made their way to the bareass pool. To their chagrin, there was another couple already there. Mike groaned as soon as he saw the reddish hair. Sara looked at him and grinned.