Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm," Maggie said with a smile. "What about one-nighters, or short term affairs, or even longer-term, say six months or more?"

"By short term, you're talking about convention sex, or vacation sex?" Sara asked. Maggie nodded. "I think we covered that coming up; as long as safe sex practices are used, and the group hears about it as soon as practical, it shouldn't be an issue. Or not; if you and Anna have strong feelings against allowing them, we can revisit the topic and come to consensus.

"For a longer term relationship, as soon as it becomes apparent that an out of group relationship is getting serious, it should be brought up and discussed. If the need it seems to fulfill can't be met in the group, then bringing the other party into the group, on a limited basis or full membership, would have to be discussed and decided.

"Which highlights the second major requirement for polyamorous groups to succeed. If the first is love and affection, then the second has to be open and active communication." As she finished, she felt Mike slip from her lady. "Oooh! I'm sorry, sweetie. Did all that talk bore your little guy?"

"No, love. It's just been a long day, and the two comes I had with Mom were real nut busters. Maybe in the morning, if we have time."

"Okay; you want to share a shower?" she asked, sliding her legs down off his shoulders while she nibbled his chin.

"Promise to behave?" he asked. She raised her eyes to look at him, and, grinning, shook her head. He laughed and moved them to the edge of the bed where he stood up and lowered her to the floor. "Okay, then, c'mon. If we're not out in a day or so," he said looking at his mother and Anna, "send out a search party."

Anna's laugh turned to a groan as Maggie quickly resumed her tonguing action in Anna's punani. "Ooh, you blonde bitch; I'll give you all year to stop that." Maggie responded by lightly biting down on the older woman's clit, triggering a small climax.

When her spasms had quieted down, Anna curled her tongue into a straw shape and stabbed it into Maggie's cunt and began to tongue fuck her, pumping Mike's cum from her sheath.

She was rewarded by Maggie going tense and then quickly trying to contract into the fetal position around Anna. The small climax helped expel the remainder of Mike's cum from her vagina. Anna grinned and quickly lapped it all up and turned around to kiss Maggie, sharing her prize.

When Mike and Sara came out of the shower, Maggie and Anna went in to clean up from their activities. They found Mike and Sara asleep in the middle of the king bed when they finished. After setting an alarm on one of their smart phones, they joined them.

****************

Part CIII

Business the next day was quickly taken care of; the house was more than adequate with four large bedrooms on the second floor and an in-law apartment already built in the basement. Although it had a log exterior, Stevie and her husband leaned toward modern in their decorating taste. Modern stainless steel appliances had been built into the kitchen, as well as four full baths, one on each level, each with its own on-demand water heater. While it didn't have a private swimming pool, it did have a heated hot tub, which could be enclosed in the winter.

The legal business in town was as easily handled, and by one-thirty Maggie, Mike and Anna were the proud owners of the Wee Inn in the Woods, effective September first, and on their way back to Sou'ven. The lawyer had promised to initiate all the necessary paper work to transfer or obtain all the necessary licenses and permits. When they had discussed the nude theater, he had been intrigued, but had agreed with Mike, nude dinner theater would mean physically separating the performance area from any food or beverage service.

Mike was driving the first leg of the trip home, with Maggie in the back seat, behind Mike. As they passed into Massachusetts, she asked, "Have you kids given any thought about where you will be living?"

Mike glanced in the rearview at Sara, puzzled. "No," said Mike. "I guess I always assumed we'd live with you, especially after our discussions about open marriage. Would that be a problem?"

"I don't know, sweetie. Sara, any thoughts?" she asked, looking across the seat at her future daughter-in-law.

Sara thought a minute, shaking her head, thinking, "What's she up to? With all our talking about open marriage and including her and Anna...Ha! That's it." She looked at Maggie and grinned. "Whatever Mike decides. As the man who has to satisfy all the women, it's up to him where we live and who he includes in his family group. Isn't that the way it should be?" she asked, glancing between the two older women.

"You don't think that's something the group should decide?" asked Anna.

"Well, in a way, it did when I said it was up to Mike. So far, the only two people who have agreed to be in the group are me and Mike..."

"What?" interjected Mike. "What about Mom and Anna? You don't consider them part of our group?" he asked, looking back over his shoulder, nearly shouting at her.

"Mike! Watch the road!" shouted Maggie. "Sara's right; we haven't yet agreed to be part of your group."

"What?" he asked. "Why not?" He looked at Anna, who was staring out the passenger window, and then glanced in the rearview, looking for his mother, who was silently laughing as she hid behind him. "Sara, do you know what they're talking about?"

Hiding her smile, she answered. "Maybe; I think so, but I'm not sure. Do you remember how we got here, to this point in our relationship? What we, or what you did with me, that you haven't done with either of them?"

Mike's brow knitted in concentration as he thought about what he and Sara had done together. Except for the conversations at the restaurant, most of their relationship had been carried out in the presence of one or the other of the two older women.

Sara expelled her breath in exasperation as she watched Mike mull over the question with no apparent success. Maggie noticed and grinned. "It's okay, Sara; remember, we're dealing with a man, a prime example of a group who have so little awareness of relationships they can go days without talking about them."

"I know; I had just hoped for better." She turned her attention to Mike. "Sweetheart, how does one get to be a member of a closed group?"

"A closed group? Well, I guess they would have to be invited. Why?"

"And what kind of group are we considering establishing?" she asked when he didn't make the connection.

"A, uhh...oh! But I assumed...Crap! Sara would you object if I invited Meg and Anna into our polyamorous group?"

"If you don't, I may invite them to join me without you," she said with a wide smile.

With Maggie and Anna's laughter still ringing in his ears, Mike invited the two women to join him and Sara in establishing a polyamorous family. After all the safe hugs and kisses were exchanged, Maggie leaned against the side of the car and looked at Sara. "Now, dear daughter-in-law and lover, let us talk about this attitude of yours that the man is the boss in the family."

With a small smile, and wide open 'innocent' eyes, Sara answered, "Did I say that?"

Part CIV

By ten the next morning, Mike and Sara were heading north out of New London on I-395 headed for Cherry Valley. Sara had been driving while Mike caught up on his sleep, having attempted to satisfy all three of the women currently comprising his family.

Even though there had been nothing fancy in terms of technique or position, after the weekend and trip to the Inn, sex with Anna, Maggie and Sara, in that order, had taken all he had. Only the phone call to Sara's mom, Belle, which revealed that Sara's uncle Jake had been released from prison early, and created a sense of emergency, got him up and out by nine o'clock.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sara saw him rouse himself and try to stretch in the tight quarters of Sara's small SUV. "Hey, sleepy, you finally awake?"

"Mmhmm. Christ! My mouth tastes like our neighbor's pet boxer camped in it overnight. Is there anything to drink?" he asked, pushing his shoulders back and clasping his hands behind his head.

"Here you go, love," Sara said, passing him a travel mug half full of still warm coffee. "Some coffee, or there's some juice in the small cooler on the back seat, if you can reach it."

"This's fine. Where are we, anyway?"

"About ten minutes north of New London. Unless traffic picks up a lot, we should be at Mom's in about forty-five minutes.

"Goddam the Connecticut prison system. Mom said the letter alerting her to Jake's early release said it was because he only had six weeks of incarceration left and they had more prisoners than open beds without releasing him and a bunch of others in the same position. He was sentenced to 3285 days so he couldn't be paroled. He threatened to rape and kill Mom, for turning him in, in front of the Judge who was sentencing him."

"That's a weird sentence. I've never heard of anything like that. Why..."

"The Judge had a summary of their history, which Jake had tried to use to claim he thought the sex that night was consensual. With no apparent remorse or repentance, and in light of the threat, the Judge sentenced him to the maximum allowable term, in a way which kept him in prison for all of it. Or was supposed to, anyway." She paused to concentrate on driving while she passed a string of slower moving tractor-trailers.

"According to the second letter she got, he's supposed to report to the parole officers in New Haven. Apparently, the system thinks that's the best area to find work in if you're a sex offender and ex-felon. Personally, I think the people who run the system must have glass stomachs."

"Hunh?"

"Glass stomachs so they can see. They obviously have their heads up their asses." Mike's laugh made her smile. "I know it doesn't make any sense, but she'll probably want to stay in Cherry Valley unless there's a credible threat she can see. You have to help me convince her.

"And I have a feeling she'll turn down our offer to include her in the poly group. For a fairly obvious reason, she always said it wasn't that important to her or her happiness and satisfaction. I know she and my Dad made love once a week or so from the time he got home until his accident, but she's never dated, that I know of, and she generally works where she has a woman boss."

"How long did the blackmail go on?"

"Well, she was fifteen when it started, and I was born three years after they were married. Mom was twenty four when I was born, so until she was twenty-one, so six years."

"You said the other guy was your Dad's brother? What ever happened to him?"

"I wasn't ever told directly, but my understanding is that he and Dad had a heart to heart talk involving some broken chairs and windows, and several swollen knuckles. He left town that weekend and we've never heard from him. For all I know, he's dead." She stopped talking to cope with some heavy traffic.

Mike was quiet, digesting what Sara had told him. When the traffic situation eased up, he commented, "In some fairly basic ways, our families are similar. I figured mine was pretty well fucked up when I learned our history, but at least we all basically like each other, and no one is trying to kill their relative."

"That's something to be said in their favor," Sara said, pausing, "I guess," she added with a grin, and pulled onto the off-ramp. Mike returned her grin and the next several minutes were spent in remarking on familiar landmarks which remained, and some which didn't.

It was shortly after eleven when they pulled up in front of Isobel (Belle) MacIntyre's three bedroom Cape Cod style house. It was at the end of a residential street, and backed up to a five acre vegetable garden which had been there since Sara could remember.

Belle MacIntyre, even though she was petite in stature, would not be called a small woman. At five feet two inches and a hundred and forty pounds, she was at the upper limit of the desirable weight range for her age and height. Still, except for her C-cups and tight buns, there didn't seem to be any extra fat anywhere it shouldn't be.

She was feminine, with soft, attractive features, and looked at least ten years younger than her daughter told Mike she was. Her complexion and body build was prototypically English--sandy colored hair, fair skin, blue to grey or hazel eyes, broad shouldered and hipped with a relatively narrow waist.

She opened the door just as Mike and Sara reached the porch, and welcomed her daughter with a hug. She extended her hand to Mike, saying, "You must be Mike, the man Sara told me about. Come on in; lunch is ready on the table."

"Mom, you probably met Mike's mother when you were both at Gramps' farm. She guessed you were ten or twelve at the time. We figured out you two were second cousins. She remembered you and Jake being at the farm at the same time she was a couple of years."

"Pretty blonde haired girl? Tall for her age, as I remember. What was her name? Meggie, Maggie, Margie. Something like that. Your mother, huh?" she asked, looking at Mike. "I see good looks run in the family. So you're going to be married. And the law won't object?"

"That's what your daughter tells me. Connecticut allows second cousins, and New York, where we'll be living, even allows first cousins to marry."

"They do? Who would have thought it? Well, grab a chair. It's home made chicken soup with vegetables, and home made bread. Would you like coffee, tea, milk..."

Sara spoke up. "Could I have some iced coffee, Mom, with half and half?"

"Of course. What kind of Rhode Islander would I be if I couldn't offer iced coffee to a guest," she said with a grin.

"Sounds good to me, too," Mike said with a smile. "The soup smells great, and I can't remember the last time I had home made bread, and I cook for a living. How bad is that?"

"You cook? Where?" she asked setting a glass full of ice and coffee down in front of him. While she poured two more glasses of coffee, he explained how he had been hired by Someplace Else and went to work for Waverley's.

"Waverley's? On Nathan Hale highway, in Sou'ven?" She sat down, shaking her head. "When Don and I were first married, before Sara came along, that was one of our favorite restaurants to go out to. There was a young hostess, just about my age, a little older...what was her name... Annie, Anna; that was it, Anna...she was a dear..."

"Omigod, Mom! You know Anna Masters, Mike's boss? Well, she was. Now they're partners in a new place. But, you know her; that is so wild." Sara took a bit of soup and tore off a chunk of bread to chew on as she thought a minute.

Belle looked at Mike, "How did you and Sara meet?" she asked.

Mike looked at Sara and smiled. "In her official capacity, she brought me some devastating news. Anna's daughter, Evie, and I were engaged to be married. I was waiting with Anna for her to get home from work to tell Anna about us. Evie was killed in an auto accident just as she left Waverley's. Sara came to tell us. The next day, while I was putting up closed signs, she stopped by for coffee, and hasn't left me alone for a full day since."

"Mom always said when you see what you want, work your bum off until you get it. Only she didn't say bum," Sara said with a grin. "What I didn't know was that even though he was engaged, I had some competition to overcome. I realized pretty quickly I couldn't beat them, so I joined them. One of the reason's we're here today, Mom, is to invite you to join them with us."

What do you mean, join them?" she asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"Our marriage is going to be a little unconventional, Mom. Are you familiar with the term, polyamory?"

"You mean like that TV show on Showtime; the one with the guy who's living with three or four different women,?"

"I don't know, but that's sort of the idea. Mike would be married to me, but we'd be living with a few other women he'd also have sex with on a regular basis."

"And you want me to join you? What would my role be? What would I do?"

"You'd be just like the rest of us, one of Mike's sex partners..."

"Sara MacIntyre! You don't expect..."

"Oh, shit," Sara interrupted. "Excuse me," she said, getting up and hurrying from the kitchen to the living room. A few minutes later there was a loud "Damn!" from the direction of the bathroom.

"Something wrong, sweetheart?" Mike called.

"No, not really; Mother Nature decided today would be a good day to visit, and I wasn't quite ready for her. I'll be right out." Mike and Belle heard the door to the bathroom open, and when Sara didn't immediately appear, Belle went to look for her.

"Sara?" she called looking around, and saw her daughter hurrying out the front door. She was joined by Mike and went into the front room to look out the picture window, toward the street.

Sara was crossing the street, chasing after a man hurrying away from her. They heard her call to him, and saw him turn and stop. "Oh, no," moaned Belle.

"Who..." asked Mike.

"My brother, Jake." was all she said; all she had to say.

****************

"Jake!" she called.

With a sigh of exasperation, the ex-con stopped and turned around. He shoved his hand in his pocket, as much to stop the gun from moving around as to reassure himself it was there. "What do you want, lady? And who the fuck are you, if you know my name?"

"Just so you know, because I don't look a lot like Mom, I'm your niece, Sara, and I'm here to tell you to stay away from her. I know about the order of protection the court issued. What you may not know is that New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts have reciprocity agreements concerning court issued OP's.

"I'm going to do you a favor and assume you didn't know that. The order says 150 feet; that's three residential lots, or half a football field's length. If I see you closer than that again today, I'll call the local constable and have you returned to prison for violation of a court order. It's automatic; no hearing, no trial. Sixty days for each violation."

"What the fuck? You a lawyer or sumpin'?"

"As far as you're concerned, Jake, sumpin' worse. I'm a police officer, out of jurisdiction right now, or you'd be in jail until I can get Mom moved out of state. Just to warn you, Uncle, in Connecticut, as an officer of the law, I can carry a weapon anytime, and if I catch you attempting to hurt her in any way, I will blow your fucking balls to hell. Do you understand?"

She noted the tightening of his right shoulder as he gripped the gun in his pocket more tightly, considering whether or not to use it on this cocky young bitch.

"If I were you," Sara said, "I'd lose that pop gun you're carrying. As an ex-con, there's no way you qualify for a license. If you're caught with a gun in your pocket, whether or not you're engaged in a crime, it's another automatic five years added to whatever sentence the judge imposes. So right now, you're looking at sixty-one months, enough to put you back where you were."

"Fuck you, you little bitch," Jake said and turned to walk away.

"Remember what I said, Jake. Any way at all and you're burnt toast." When he turned on the street headed toward the highway she turned to reenter the house. Inside, she found her mother, sitting on Mike's lap, crying into his shoulder.

"As soon as she saw your uncle, she broke down. This was the only way to get her sobbing under control."

"That's fine, sweetheart. Keep her... No, bring her along and come with me." Sara led him through the house to her mother's bedroom. "Put her on the bed and get undressed," she ordered, pulling her sweater over her head.

"Sara? What are you doing?" her mother queried, alarmed at the couple's actions.