Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

Last night he had finally run into a student from Brown who was too pissed to put up any resistance and Jake had taken his wallet, watch and ring after beating him down. He was sure the kid would recover, after he was found. He had netted forty bucks after fencing the watch and ring, and a bunch of credit cards, all but maxed out. Fuckin kid! Five fucking VISAs, five G's of credit, and only fifty dollars of it tappable.

Unable to buy a bus ticket, he had started walking at mid morning, hoping to hitch a ride to New Haven; that's where he figured his prissy niece lived. At least it was a place to start looking for his fucking sister. When he found her, it was going to be a one or two day long fuck in every hole she had, and then—he wasn't sure how, maybe he'd just fuck her to death, but dead she would be.

Up ahead, a car slowed and pulled to the side. Not believing his luck, Jake started to jog.

Part CX

Mike got home just as Maggie and Sara were helping Belle with the finishing touches for dinner. As they ate, he told them about Geordie's desire to move with them. "Geordie Williams? Big black dude, late forties, drives for Pederson?" asked Sara. "That'd be neat. Don't know what he's like as a worker, but it sure is nice to have him on your side when you're trying to control a bunch of angry teens." Mike looked at her, the curiosity plain.

"I had just started patrolling solo when I got a call about a fight at a vacant lot. Two groups of teens were arguing over who got there first and had the right to use it that afternoon. While I was struggling to calm them down, all of a sudden I heard this booming basso profondo voice telling everyone to shut the fuck up.

"You could have heard a watch ticking it got so quiet. I had identified the leaders of the two sides and I pulled them out to talk. Geordie stayed with me until I got them to agree. When I went to thank him he was already in his truck and pulling away.

"When I finally caught up with him a couple of days later, he claimed not to know what I was talking about, and asked me not to tell his boss "cause he would be in deep doodoo." I just shook his hand and said okay. Somehow, the word got around that we were friends, and I haven't had any problems with the kids around town."

Mike nodded. "Sounds like Geordie. So, I can tell him yes?"

Maggie nodded, "As far as I'm concerned. What about Anna?"

"She said ask you. She also told me Rita may be coming, too?"

"Will be. Rinaldo left her when she told him she was losing her job because of the sale. Seems he's been busy with another woman in the neighborhood. I thought we could put her and Miguela up in one of the cabins until they find a place to live. Oh, then we should do that for the others, too, shouldn't we."

"Or we could put them up in the spare wing for a while, provide them with room and board over the winter. I know Joe, one of our cook's, is married, and Bella, the other one, has family in the area. They may already be looking. I'll check with them tomorrow.

"Belle, the stew was delicious; thank you. If you all will excuse me, Stevie gave me a copy of her recipes. I'm going to see what folks are used to, so I know how to change the menu."

Sara was washing the dishes, taking her time with the final plate, a 'lost' expression on her face. "Careful, or you'll scrub the pattern off that plate," chided Maggie. "Something on your mind?"

"Mmm, just thinking. Wondering if it was the right thing to do, raising the question of open marriage with Mike."

"Oh? Why?"

"Well, to be honest, I was hoping by pointing out how many women he'd have to keep satisfied, he'd realize how little time we'd have together and say no. Instead, by bringing up polyamory, I've made us all equal and limited my time with him even more."

"No, not necessarily. You are still his wife, his first obligation. We all have to accept and respect that. Most importantly, so does he. When was the last time you two were together, alone?"

"The night before we went to the Inn, but that was the night we discussed open marriage. We didn't really 'get together'. The last time we made love without someone joining us, really made love, was the night before I learned about you and Mike, a little over a week ago."

"So tonight, Bella and I will get acquainted, leaving you and Mike alone to have some time together..."

"Thanks, Maggie, but it doesn't matter tonight. My period started a couple of days ago and I'm still flowing. I..."

"Posh and tosh. Some of the best times I remember with Harry when we were trying to get me pregnant with Ellie were when I had my period. It's messy, and Mike will need to be careful if he tries oral, but it's all very doable. Just put a dark towel under you to catch your fluids. And, of course, you'll need to clean up—more fun time," she said with a broad grin.

Sara looked at her, slightly shocked, then returned the grin. "I knew you were going to be a great mother-in-law."

Mike had taken over his father's office when he had gone to work for Waverly's. He was immersed in reading Stevie's menus and recipes when he was startled by a knock at the office door. He looked up and swallowed hard. Sara had finished the dishes then had gone to make herself ready for her fiancé.

She was wearing one of the night gowns she had bought when she had shared her apartment with the man she thought she would marry, for their honeymoon. It was sheer enough so it didn't really hide anything, but full enough so it fell in folds, hiding nearly everything.

She had, for the first time he could recall, put on some make-up, just enough to high light her natural beauty, with just a touch on her nipples to make them visually stand out. Although Mike was getting enough sex to satisfy two normal men, he felt his cock start to grow at just the sight of Sara standing in the doorway.

"I'm going to bed now. Will you be long? My mom is going to sleep with your mom tonight."

Mike shook his head. "N...ehmm...no, I'll, uhh, I'll be right up, as soon as I lock up."

"We did that. Don't be too long." She turned to leave, with the same sway he remembered from watching her walk out of the restaurant when she knew he was watching. He straightened the papers on his desk and shut the light off. He had better things to do.

Part CXI

Jake sat in the shotgun seat, uncomfortable in his wet clothes, and with the man sitting next to him, a man he was sure was a cop. He swore he could smell it on him.

Sam Richards, recently forced to retire from the Sou'ven police force, glanced at the poor wet bastard next to him in his car. Cheap suit, furtive demeanor, pasty complexion, to him it spelled newly released con. "When'd you get out?" he asked.

"Huh?" stalled Jake. "Whadda ya mean?"

"You're just of prison, aren't you. Based on the suit, I'd guess Osborne. Warden Clark thinks pin stripes give you guys a touch of class."

"Yeah? Well he's wrong. A cheap suit is still just a cheap suit, but it's better'n nothin'. You're familiar with the prisons; you a cop or somethin'?"

"Or something. I retired from the force in Sou'ven last week."

"Yeah? My niece works for the police there. I'm goin' to see her. It's been a few years; I guess she's grown up now."

"Oh? What's her name. I probably know her; I know most of the clerks."

"Sara, Sara MacIntyre. I think my sister said she was a' officer, though."

"You're Sara's uncle? Funny, she never said anything, and usually we're required to disclose any close family with a record."

"I guess it depends on what you call close. We're not. That's the reason I'm goin' to see her, to apologize. I got pissin' drunk one night and when I got to my sister's place, she didn't wanna let me in. I shoved her out of the way and began slapping her around. Thank god, I ran out of steam before I did any serious damage. Unfortunately, Sara saw it all and hasn't spoken to me since, and returned all the letters I tried to send to her."

"You know where she lives?"

"Unh uh. The last letters I sent came back addressee unknown or moved no forwarding address."

"How were you going to find her?"

"The prison libary had something called a cross index for the larger cities in the state; but they were all three or four years old. I figured the city libary might have one more up to date."

Dick slowed for a stop light in one of the small towns which dotted US One. While he waited for the light to change, he eyed his passenger, wondering what the hell he was really up to. Slapping around a woman, even ten years ago, especially ten years ago, wouldn't get you enough years of hard time so you earned a new suit coming out. Hell, unless it was paired with something else, like robbery, it barely got you out of the county jail. "So, little Sara was hiding from her uncle. Well, lets do her a great big favor," he thought.

"Nah, the cross indexes are only good for suburbs. If she's in the city... she patrols for Sou'ven, then the local cops would know where she lives, 'n' if they don't, I'll call a friend at headquarters in Sou'ven. They'll know."

"Well, thanks. That's damn good of you. Almost enough to change my opinion of cops."

Dick laughed and stepped on the gas, suddenly in a hurry to get to New Haven.

Part CXII

Mike and Sara lay on their sides, facing each other. Mike's left arm was under Sara's neck while his right hand explored her back and buttocks. Her right leg was under his waist; her left, bent over his right one. While they played tongue hockey, their free hands were exploring everything within reach, with their pubes as close to each other as possible. They had just experienced a satisfying orgasm following a long slow interlude of thrust and counter thrust.

As their lips parted, from down the hall, they heard Belle's distinctive orgasmic giggle, quickly shut off as if she had put her hand over her mouth, followed by Maggie's low sultry laugh. The young lovers looked at each other and smiled. "Hmm," Mike said. "What do you suppose they're up to?"

"Based on what I've heard, I'd say about three climaxes each," Sara said with a grin; "but I could be wrong."

He folded his left arm back so it supported both of their heads. "It's weird. Listening to our mom's together sort of turns me on. Watching you and Anna, or you and Mom, and Mom and Anna, none of that got me going, nor watching you and your mom, but the thought of our moms together," and he flexed his cock in Sara's pussy.

"Mmm, something got you stirred up, I see. So our moms together, huh? What is it about them; any idea?"

"Not right now, and I'd rather use this gift they gave me than think about it. Do you have any objection to that?" he asked pushing her on to her back and pushing further into her.

"Only one," she said with a smile. "You still talk too friggin' much."

Down the hall, Maggie lifted her face from between Belle's thighs and turned around so her thigh was flush against Belle's clit, and moved her leg so Belle's thigh was flush against hers. "Now, gently rock your hips without losing contact with my leg," she told the slightly older woman. She watched her companion's face as her arousal built.

"Oh, shit, Maggie! All I've been missing all this time. Looking back, I can see where some women were coming on to me and I was too stupid or too naive... you've had your son, haven't you?" Maggie nodded. "Is he good, I mean does he make you and Anna come most of the time?"

Maggie laughed. "I can't remember ever being with Mike and not having at least one climax, usually three or four, and I'm sure Anna and Sara will say the same thing. Are you worried you won't?" She pushed her leg tighter against Belle's clit.

"Oh hell, no. if it's a windy day, I could climax walking to the end of your driveway; sooner, if I don't wear panties. Oh, oh; it's uuunnnngghghgh damn." She giggled. "See what I mean." She reached up and pulled Maggie to her, continuing to gently rock her hips against Maggie's minge.

"I imagine Sara told you about me and my brother and my brother-in-law when I was a teenager. They didn't know it, but they didn't need to blackmail me. Oh, I pretended I didn't want to screw, but that was just to make it more exciting for me. If they weren't screwing me every day, I'd have been spreading my legs for every boy in school, I think. God, I loved it. Still do, I'm learning." She felt Maggie have a small orgasm and pulled her tighter against her breasts.

"The night before I married Don, Jake and Derek snuck into my bedroom, and, for the first time, we did it without using rubbers. I was too dumb to douche and Don tasted their cum and made me tell him about them. I also told him how much I liked it. For the next sixteen years, except for right after Sara was born, it was at least three nights a week.

"Then his guard unit was shipped overseas for six months. Don told me he asked Jake to keep an eye on me, to make sure I didn't stray. I tried to tell him I'd be okay, but he could only remember our wedding night. He had made Jake promise to not touch me, but that only lasted a week or so, until Jake got drunk.

"The social worker at Sara's school arranged for me to go to a woman's shelter until Don got back. Sara was sent to live with a cousin of Don's, which I guess was better than her seeing all those women come in all black and blue, looking like puppies who'd been kicked. When Don got home and learned what happened, he was ready to leave us until Sara told him what she had heard that night, and saw the next morning. I think she lost some respect for her father that day, but I couldn't blame him.

"I don't know if he ever went up and spoke to Jake in the prison or not, but, while it didn't come close to the frequency before he left, we were having sex regularly when he got hit."

"And you haven't had sex since then, of any kind? How'd you do that?"

"You treat it like sweets on a diet. Just say no and walk away from the temptation. It was hard at the beginning, and the urge is always there, right below the surface, but it got easier the longer it went on. For a few weeks, I'm going to want to binge on sex, and with this new feminine flavor, it's going to be hard to say no and walk away."

"Well, with four women and Mike, you shouldn't have to deny yourself too much. I'm sure we'd all be glad to help, as long as you're willing to reciprocate."

"Oh, yes. I've discovered I like eating pussy as much as I like sucking cock." The two women laughed and kissed, grinding their hips against each other, beginning another round of arousal.

Part CXIII

Dick handed Jake a sheet of paper. "Here's Sara's address; it isn't far from here. I'd drive you, but the old lady...I'm late already. I dunno why the jerkoffs here wouldn't give it to me. I still got my ID. But, there it is. Good luck. When you see her, tell her I said hello. Dick Richards. I'm sure she'll remember me."

She hadn't answered her phone which was good as far as he was concerned. He'd go wait by her door and surprise her. He was fairly certain where ever Sara was, there would be Belle, and his chance for revenge.

It was an old building, with no secure entrance. He checked the mailboxes and got her apartment number. It was an eight flat building, with four floors. Sara was on the second floor, the apartment on the right, looking from the street. There was a dead space under the landing in the back where he could hide. First, he'd check with the neighbor to see if she'd been home.

He knocked on Sara's door, for show, then crossed the hall and knocked on the neighbor's door. When the young blonde answered, he almost changed his mind. She looked like the blonde wife from that TV show with the dumb, loud mouth, Archie something. And she was almost as smart.

"You're looking for Sara? Yeah, she was here to pick up some clothes yesterday, I think. Yeah, late in the afternoon. No, it was the day before, or...but she was here, and isn't now. She's staying with her boyfriend in Sou'ven. He's the cook for Waverly's, there. If you can't find her, you could probably stop there and ask him."

"Waverly's? On Hale Road?"

"Could be. She didn't say the address, just the name, Waverly's. Said it was an old restaurant."

"Okay, miss. I, uh, I'm her uncle and I'm trying to surprise her, so don't say anything about me being here, okay?"

She brightened and smiled. "Okay. Good luck."

******************

Ellie pulled her one carry-on bag behind her down the concourse toward the exit, wondering what she would find. Her mom's last e-mail said she and her father would meet her at the airport and they would go to the family lawyer to sign some papers about the sale of the business. She didn't know why she had to sign; she hadn't been involved in the business since she was a junior in high school.

As she approached the exit gate, she looked around for her parents and saw them standing together, smiling! She couldn't remember the last time that had happened. Certainly not since she graduated from high school, and who knew before that?

"Ellie!" her mother called. "Over here!" The tall young brunette looked toward her mom and waved, letting her know she had been heard and seen. As she watched, Maggie grabbed Harry's arm and dragged him to the top of the exit ramp. Ellie shook her head in disbelief. What the hell had happened while she was gone. Mike was supposed to have kept her informed, but his e-mails had been a masterwork in brevity and nonsense.

"Oh, Ellie! You're home. I'm so glad to see you," enthused Maggie, wrapping her arms around her daughter.

"Me, too, kid," said Harry, pulling her into an embrace for probably the fourth time in her life. "Any more luggage, or can we get out of this mess?"

"No. This is it. We can leave; my other stuff will be sent to the house when the plane is unloaded in New York. I didn't want to wait for it so I paid to ship it. Was that okay?"

"That was fine, baby. Let's go get the business taken care of, and then we can all go to the restaurant and bring you up to date on everything," said Maggie.

"Yeah," Ellie agreed. "Especially with you two. I haven't seen you two get along this well since I was in junior high school. What's going on?"

"Since we agreed on the divorce settlement, and your mother and I no longer live together, there's nothing to fight about, and we're getting along like people, not animals," Harry said. "That's about right isn't it, Maggie?"

"Pretty much, Harry. Why don't you go get your car while we wait here. You can get to it faster if you're alone."

Part CXIV

Jake needed some cash and a car. A stolen car might get him to Sou'ven, but it would also point the police toward him like a beacon once it was reported. Best to steal a credit card and use it to rent a car before it was reported. So he also needed a drivers license.

He caught a bus to get to the large mall on the east side of New Haven and made his way to the rest rooms, to watch the men for someone about his size and age. He only had to wait a half hour or so. As the man entered the restroom, Jake got up from his table and followed him in. His target was using one of the three urinals and another large man was just finishing washing his hands.

Jake paused at the sink, inspecting his image as the handwasher finished and left the room. Jake calmly walked past his intended victim, and, when he was directly behind him, delivered a chopping blow to the kidney. The man's head flew forward and bounced off the plumbing on top of the urinal, rendering him unconscious.

Jake caught him and dragged him into one of the stalls where he quickly relieved him of his wallet. Using some duct tape he had purchased, he taped the guy's hands, feet and mouth, then positioned him so he leaned against one side of the stall, with his feet up and against the other side, his butt firmly planted in the stool. He tied a loop around the handle of the door bolt and threw the string over the wall to the other stall so he could bolt the door.

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers