Paid to Seduce His Mother V. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

While recuperating from the gunshot, he had developed a massive MRSA infection, from some foreign material either in or on the bullet, and slipped into a coma. His vital signs had dropped to minimum levels to sustain life and only his extremely active EEG recordings and frequent erections and ejaculations had attested to his being alive.

His physical activity had been the subject of a great deal of speculation, not having been seen before at this hospital. After relating that bit of information, the doctor had looked at him speculatively, as if expecting an explanation. Mike, remembering his experiences in Limbo, simply shrugged his shoulders. The doctor shook his head and told Mike there would be some tests run the next day, and if everything looked good, he should be released the following day.

Part CXVIII

The women came in as that information was being imparted and squealed with joy. Before the doctor left the room, it looked like Mike was the meat in a weird sort of sandwich, all the women trying to hug him at once. Finally, they all had the opportunity to individually hug and kiss him. As the room quieted down, there was an uncomfortable silence.

"I hear there have been some changes while I was...sleeping," he said.

"Who..." asked Maggie

"Sleeping?" Sara and Ellie said at the same time, with huge grins.

"How..." asked Anna, all at the same time.

Mike glanced at the door to make sure it was shut. "While I was in the coma, I saw Evie. She told me some stuff, but not everything." He looked at Sara. "That guy who gave you the black eye. He was investigated for aiding and abetting your Uncle Jake. He wasn't charged, but the story of what he did to you was leaked to the press, wasn't it?"

Sara gasped. "How..." She nodded. "When the story came out, there was an uproar about why he wasn't charged. His house and car were vandalized, his wife left him and his kids wouldn't talk to him, I heard. A few weeks after the story broke, he ate his gun."

Mike nodded. "Evie said he was headed down, soon ." He looked at his sister. "Hey, Sis. Helluva homecoming, wasn't it. I know neither of us had a lot of respect for Dad, and I frankly expected him to go to Hell, but he's on his way to a better place. I guess he made some amends to people he hurt, plus his sacrifice to save Sara..."

Ellie and Maggie both sniffed. "That's good." "I'm glad," they said simultaneously.

"Evie also gave me a bit of bad news for you, Ellie. She said you were going to be a great aunt for Sara's and my kids, but you'll never have any of your own. Apparently the parasite which damaged Mom's uterus also affected yours. That's why your periods are so heavy and short; everything just sloughs off all at once."

"Oh, shit!" she said, with a short laugh. "You mean I can't wear those awful maternity dresses I see in the store. Damn!" she joked, with a just audible trace of regret in her voice. "Then I'll be the best fucking aunt you ever saw. Should I begin with Miguela?" she asked, with a catch in her voice.

"With Miggy? I guess you could. Have Rita and Geordie hooked up yet?"

The women looked at each other in amazement. "She moved into his house yesterday. How could you know?" asked Anna. "Of course, Evie. And was she also responsible for all your... physical activity while you 'slept'?" she continued with a knowing grin.

Mike looked at her, contemplating denying knowing what she meant, and then realized, from her tone, she already knew the answer. "Indirectly," he said, "for most of it; directly, only for the...activity just before I woke up, apparently. But then, so were all of you, for some of it.

"She told me I could have anyone I could think of for a sex partner; all I had to do was imagine them with me, doing whatever I wanted, and they'd be there, doing it, with, to, or for me. At first, it was fun, having all those famous women fawning over me, but I soon realized that I liked it more when it was one of you.

"I learned that sex without emotional attachment isn't any better than jacking off, regardless of how beautiful or exotic the woman is, and is a lot more work. I can hardly wait until I can be with each of you."

"Us, too," Maggie said with a smile. "Did the doctor say what had to happen before you could go home?"

"He said there were just some tests they want to run tomorrow, and if everything is okay, I'll be discharged the day after."

"Well, then we better get back to the Inn and get things ready for you. Everyone's been asking when you'll be there."

"You've moved in then; of course. I've been out of the world for at least three months the nurse said. I have a lot to catch up on. Who's cooking for you?"

Everyone looked at Anna. She cleared her throat. "When Stevie heard what happened, she volunteered to stay on for a while until we found someone. Ron, her husband, had this wild idea for a year long trip around the country, visiting all the states for a week. She wasn't wild about going, and your being laid up gave her a reason to stay.

"With that settled, Maggie and I went to NYC to talk to booking agents who handle touring companies. We found one who remembered your mom from her modeling days, and decided to work with her. Our first production, Company, opens right after Thanksgiving. It turns out the property manager is one Joey Masters, Evie's father and my husband. Since we're going ahead with the nude concept, and the in-the-round, no scenery production, he said he'd help out, too. For the past couple of weeks, he and Stevie have been splitting the job."

"You two going to get back together?"

"We've talked about it; we all," she said, drawing a circle to include the group, "need to talk about it, too, and, especially, you and me."

He nodded. "Whenever..." he said. "Where's Belle," he asked, looking at Sara.

"She went back to Cherry Valley. With Uncle Jake gone, she thought she could go back, so she was close to the farm and Gram and Gramps. They're getting on in age and she felt she should be close by for them. She promised to visit as often as she could, since from there it's only a three hour drive."

Part CXVIX

Before he could comment, there was a knock at the door and it opened. The nurse who had been there when he woke came in. "Sorry, ladies. Have to chase you out. I have to draw some blood and get some measurements, then he should rest. Tomorrow is going to be a long, full day."

She waited until they had all got their hug and kiss, and left the room before turning to him. "How are you doing, stud? Feeling okay? I have to get some blood, and then the doctor suggested a shower, but said I should stay close in case you get dizzy or tired. Okay?"

"Uhhhm, how close is close?" he asked the young woman, who was built along amazonian lines. Roberta (Bobbi, on her name tag) Townley, Critical Care nurse for Memorial Hospital, was a thirty-one year old, divorced mother of a seven year old daughter. She was just a fraction of an inch over five-ten, and at 165 pounds, was an impressive sight with her 36B bust line, twenty-three inch waist and thirty-seven inch hips. With sandy brown hair, and blue eyes, a warm, generous smile, and gregarious personality, she was well liked by both patients and staff.

She leaned down to whisper in his ear, "If I think it's necessary for your safety, I can get naked and get in the shower with you. Do you think it's necessary?" she asked, running her had up his leg to find and caress his growing staff. With a moan, Mike nodded. His need was more psychological than physical.

Even though he had just spent the last three months, albeit virtually, fucking some of the world's most attractive women, including those in his family, seeing his 'wives' and being unable to do more than chat with hem for a few minutes was frustrating. It didn't help that he was just assured he would be in a shower with a woman who would rate at least an 8 or 9 on anybody's scale of attraction.

"Me, too. First, though, I need to get the blood drawn and ready to be picked up for the lab. You just relax, it won't take but a minute."

A few minutes later, Bobbi returned from dropping his samples in the pick up basket on the station desk. She picked up his phone and buzzed the desk. "Amy, I see there's an order here for Mr Nelson to have a shower. He's complaining still of some dizziness when he stands up, so I'll have to get in with him, even if he uses the chair.

"Why don't you give us a half hour and then come and check on us if I haven't called you?" She winked at Mike. "No, I'll need at least that long, maybe even little longer, but we can shoot for that, okay?"

She put the phone back on its cradle and helped Mike stand up. With his arm around her chest , his hand came to rest just under her breast. "Feeling a bit frisky, are you?" she chuckled.

Lifting his thumb to nudge her boob, he replied, "Is that what you call it. I always thought they were just plain boobies."

Bobbi laughed, answering, "Just behave yourself for a few more minutes. I don't want to have to explain why you're on the floor." A few steps more and they were in his lavatory. She untied the bow at his neck and removed his gown, then got him seated on the shower chair. Watching him watch her, she unbuttoned her uniform top and removed it. With a saucy smile, she reached behind her and unfastened the three hook and eyes holding her brassiere closed.

Without any ceremony, she shrugged the shoulder straps forward, and down her arms. Smiling, Mike said softly, "I was wrong. There's nothing plain about you, especially your boobies. My god, you're beautiful."

Bobbi blushed. As she lowered her eyes, she caught sight of the staff she had become so intimately involved with over the last three months. When he had been comatose, it had been on the large side of average, and seemingly rock hard. He was that big now and she could see it throbbing and bobbing as it continued to get bigger and harder.

She quickly skinned out of her remaining clothes and stepped into the shower stall, dropping to her knees between Mike's legs. "Omg, are the girls going to love this," she purred. She began to treat Mike's knob like a scoop of ice cream, gently licking all over the surface, talking as she pleasured him.

"You have to understand the male-female balance here in Saratoga. For some reason, there are three or four women in the area for any half healthy man under the age of fifty. Because of our work schedules, sixteen hours, for four days a week, then we're off four days, it's almost impossible for us nurses in Critical Care to meet any healthy eligible men.

"When you came in, we almost had a war to see who would be your primary nurse. Doc Ellis appointed me because I'm the biggest and strongest, and he thought I'd be able to handle you physically, turning you and bathing you and so on.

"We had been alerted about your strange, unprompted erections and ejaculation, but they hadn't told us about your fucking motions. The day you came in, you arrived in the middle of my time off that day, and there wasn't any notation of the E&E. After supper that night, your bed alarm went off, signaling you were out of bed. You weren't, but OMG, what a beautiful sight you were, naked with a hard on, fucking the air.

"Four of us had run in to see what had happened, and then and there, we agreed, as long as you were comatose, and developing those erections, we were going to be extremely unprofessional and use them. I don't know who you were fucking in your dreams, but here in this room, you were servicing four of the horniest nurses north of the Thruway. And, with your permission this time, we'd all like to get it one more time. Are you up to that, stud?"

Mike silently nodded. Bobbi stood up and pushed his legs together and straddled them. Reaching down, she positioned his cock and slowly lowered her self, moaning the whole distance. "Fuck, you're thicker, longer and harder. How...shit, who cares? Can you move, or should I?"

"Go ahead, Bobbi; Fuck me. Just let me suck on those luscious looking tits." Mike put his arms around the big woman, pulling her in tight to his chest and abdomen. Somehow, she was able to move her hips back and forth, sliding on his thighs. "Mmmm, fuck, that feels good. A whole shitload better than when I was in...not here."

"Ahhhhhmmmmm," she moaned; "Several of my patients have told me they're not really here when they're in a coma. Was someone there with you?" she asked before moaning again.

"Mmhmm. My dead fiancé. We had a chance to say goodbye. That's what you had to clean up this morning. She told me that while I was there, I could have sex with anyone I wanted. All I had to do was imagine them there, ready and willing, and we could do whatever I wanted."

"Almost makes me want to go there." She pulled his head back in between her breasts, where he began anew to kiss and suckle.

"This is way better. Uh oh, I'm getting close," he warned her.

"That's okay, doll, just go for it. I'm close, too." Bobbi speeded up her hips and Mike began the instinctual thrusting an imminent climax stimulates.

"Uuunnnngggnhhh," he grunted as his seed spewed forth into the large nurse. The heat of his seed triggered her own climax, causing her to freeze in his arms for several seconds. As she slowly recovered, she reached behind her and turned on the shower.

Amy chose that instant to open the door.

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers