Paige Ep. 014: Tequila Mockingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're doing okay I'll let you go. See you in 30 minutes."

"Bye Daddy." Jeff notes the disconnect and takes her cell away. While the others kept her busy he snooped into her cell to find the videos Beau took of her at school. With her volume turned down he and six other boys watched her weight room striptease. She was fucking hot.

More intimate videos of her masturbating for Bryan and Josh were even better.

Kneeling around Paige Sean and Hector helped her balancing act on Matt's face. She smirks sheepishly, "It feels like I'm riding Bryan's horsey." Yep! She was getting drunk.

"Time for Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Sean calls back at Drew.

"Yay!" She claps her palms silently and pulls herself off of Matt's features. His face was moist. Eyes rolling back in his head Matt sighed and gave the room a thumbs up. Everyone now wanted that same opportunity. "Me first." She giggles climbing to her knees. Beau helped her to her feet.

"You're the only girl. You're first, second, thirteenth." Drew busts up.

She shyly grins, "I'm ready."

"Everyone take a seat." Drew waved the guys into a circle on the carpet. Her cell was stashed back in her purse. They had forgotten to turn the volume back up. Bad move.

"Alright. Bottle ready to spin. We only spin it once for a chosen guy. Paige being the only girl goes every time."

Paige felt special suddenly, until it occurred to her 13 times 7 is 91 minutes. "Maybe we should make it Three Minutes in Heaven."

"We can do that." Everyone concurred.

"K, spin the bottle."

Drew does just that. As it slows it points toward a boy named Mike. Mike beamed from ear to ear at being the first picked. Drew acknowledges Mike and grins. "Pick your place in Heaven and take Paige there. We'll call you after three minutes for the next spin."

"Wait!" Paige stammers slightly, "What do we do there?"

"Kiss. Touch each other."

"Whoaaaaa!" She holds her breath grinning. "Me or him?"

"Both."

"I like kissing." She wiggles on her feet in her knelt position. She had yet to realize her butt cheeks were visible. Her skirt riding high gave them all a tease.

"We could make this more interesting. It depends on how you feel Paige. Nobody here wants you to do anything you don't wanna do." All of the guys groan at Drew. He holds a hand up for them to relax.

"What's more interesting?" She grew curious.

"Heaven should be something special don't you agree?" Drew leaves it open to everyone. They all agree channeling their thoughts toward Drew from behind Paige's back. Paige herself sheepishly shrugging one shoulder wondering where this was going.

"I say everyone should take at least one article of clothing off. Socks do not count."

Paige bulges her eyes and pushes her glasses up by the nose piece. She then looked over her clothing. If her shirt came off she would be topless. If her skirt came off her only covering would be a very miniscule G-string. Not many options were available.

"Can you handle that Paige?"

"I...guess."

"Awesome. Heaven means don't get crazy guys. We all want Paige to be comfortable with us." Drew convinces them. Frowns were evident. She shyly looks around her for their reactions. She saw sadness in their eyes as much as lust. With everything she had experienced with her Uncles, her Dad, Joshy, and Bryan she almost wanted to go all out. But, with graduation so close she needed to behave herself somewhat. A happy medium was chosen. She hops to her feet in a hurry forcing her tits to jiggle. Taking Mike by the hand she pulls him to his feet.

"Which way to Heaven Mike?"

Mike smiled and considered the layout of the house. He had seen most all of Drew's house since they grew up together. "Spare Bedroom."

"Lead her to Heaven Bro. Clock starts when the door slams shut."

Up a spiral staircase he led her. At the top of the stairs Mike flipped everyone off and rushed he and Paige down a hallway and into a spare bedroom. Even being an extra room it was extravagant. Lingering a second before slamming the door Mike took his T-shirt off and hurled it aside. He then looked at Paige. "Your turn."

Taking a deep breath Paige wiggles her skirt down her creamy white legs and steps out of it. Wearing only her peach G-string which barely kept her pussy hidden left his jaw wide. Her fiery red arrow pubes were sticking up over the tiny patch of cloth. She blushed as his eyes stared directly at it. Door slammed finally Mike crept toward her and pulled her close. His hands rubbed her back as he leaned in to kiss her their lips roaming with curiosity. His hands found her butt cheeks and she shivered. She wasn't resisting but felt awkward. The tequila in her system opened her mind. She was swooning at his kiss. Guiding her backwards toward the bed he nudged her back and crawled between her legs. Wearing jeans he dry humps her making her laugh. It was the best he could do under the restrictions. Her nails trailed his back offering him a sense of reality.

"You're fucking hot Turner. I wish this was real."

"Sowwy. Three minutes is almost up."

Downstairs the guys were again scanning her cell and moving things over to their own cells. Every damned one of the guys were keeping her videos for themselves. Beau felt horrible but said nothing. What could he do? Twelve to one odds was not good. Even though he instigated some of this party he did actually like Paige. He felt sad over betraying her. Hearing the guys lust over Paige made him queasy.

"Times up for Mike. Jeff you go knock and say you're next." Drew ordered. Jeffrey Pierce raced up the steps and pounded on the door. Hearing him Mike groaned and left Paige laying there. The room was spinning ever so slightly.

Jeff ushers Mike out and slams the door. Seeing her in her thong Jeff whistled. "Dammmmn Turner. Nice pubes." He forsakes his shirt and goes for his cargo pants. Off they went leaving him in a shirt and boxers. His erection barely remained hidden behind the opening. Jeff being large tented it out. If she had looked closely she would have seen his cloaked beast in the flesh. Doing the same as Mike he crawled over her and kissed on her neckline. She rolled her eyes a bit at his tenderness.

"That feels nice Jeff."

"So do you." His hands roamed her hips as her legs curled over his. Fingers slip beneath her bands guiding them a bit lower. She whimpers just enough to stop him. "Sorry Paige."

"I'm okay. It's supposed to be Heaven."

"Can I pull them a bit lower?"

"Not off but yes."

He moves down her body roaming his face over her shirt, between her breasts and down to kiss over her stomach. She giggled at her ticklish nature. Fingers tug her G-string down a bit. More of her fiery red pubes slip into view. She purrs but stops him just before her clit popped into view. Hearing him growl and exhale over her pubes he merely nuzzles her hair and kisses very close to her clitoral area. She places her hands on his scalp and strokes his hair.

"The room is spinning." She quivers at his lips down there.

"Tequila reaction." He lifts long enough to tell her.

"Does it get worse?"

"It depends on the persons tolerance. Three must be your limit."

He kisses back up her tummy and lifts her shirt hem to peer up at her breasts. Kissing a bit under them led to a discouraged look. Someone else was pounding at the door.

"FUCK!" Jeff crawls over Paige with one last kiss to her lips. "I want to kiss you more."

"Maybe Drew will give you another chance." She giggles.

"Should be an Hour in Heaven."

"I might be open to that after graduation."

"Really?"

"Maybe. Who is next?"

Disgruntled he goes to the door to find Hector. Hector fist bumped Jeff putting his pants on as Hector entered and shut the door. Paige waves at him with her G-string still rolled up a bit. "This bedroom must be the only room in Heaven."

"Three minutes isn't long enough to go looking for other places."

"I'm fine with this heavenly room." She giggles.

"Taking my pants off." He drops them. To her shock he wasn't wearing underwear. He wasn't well endowed but a six incher was still noble. She bulged her eyes as he crawls in beside her letting his beast caress her hip.

"Oh my gosh! You're not wearing any..."

"I can put my pants back on." He wasn't going to even if she asked him to.

"It's only three minutes. Kiss me."

He dares to roll over her body to lay between her legs just as the other two boys had. This time though she felt flesh on flesh. His cock touching her pubes and belly. As they kissed she caressed his cheek with one hand, his ribs with the other. He began grinding a bit over her pubes trying to pull the G-string lower just to see if he was talented enough to succeed. It wrinkled slightly but not enough to claim a prize. What she didn't know was that Drew had intentionally told Hector to lose his underwear before going in just to see her reaction. After Jeff filled him in on her head spinning Drew had the next guy waiting without his underwear on too. If Hector succeeded then every guy there was going in commando.

"You're a good kisser Hector." She sighed wiggling beneath him.

"Much better lover." He winked.

"Someday maybe. Ask me out after graduation."

"I will."

"Yay!" She tugged at his shirt as he again tried to maneuver her patch lower. This time her clit did stand revealed. She could feel his foreskin rubbing across it. It made her gasp slightly and smile. That fucking door knocking ruined her moment. Hector eased away looking down at her clit. In a bold move he leaned in and flicked it with his tongue. She yelped and pointed at him with an evil glare. "Meanie!'

Dressed he answered the door. In stepped a boy named Glenn. He shoved Hector out and slammed the door. Down came his jeans minus underwear. She shivered. "Nobody wearing undies anymore?"

"It's in style. You should try it."

"I don't know." She nibbles her lower lip. As he moved closer she watches him lick his lips looking down at her revealed clit. She hadn't bothered to pull it up. She too was testing the guys.

"Seriously. It's so much more comfortable."

"I'll try it." She nods, "Help me take them off?"

"Sure." He greedily pinches the bands and tugs them from her hips and down over her toes. To the carpet they went. She offers a terrified expression suddenly.

"Be gentle with me."

He crawls in just as the others had. Over her thighs his seven inch cock slithered. Rolling about over her as they embraced kissing. That room was spinning a bit more. It was entirely too warm in here too. Glenn felt his cock mold between her labia. She was wet as hell. He wanted to take her but just wasn't sure he should. He would settle for her trembling whimpers and her roaming tongue. French was a requirement in this school. His last minute fading fast he lifted her shirt a bit and kissed higher up under it. His forehead between her breasts. She fanned herself vividly as the door was pounded on.

"DAMMIT!" Glenn peeled away and kissed her lips once more. He left her with her shirt crinkled up and revealing the underside of her breasts. It was a bit cooler.

Dressed Glenn lets in the cutie Matt. Seeing him enter made Paige giddy. "Hi Matty."

"Hey gorgeous."

"Am I?"

"God it's fucking 100 degrees in here." He takes his pants off to a thick eight inch tree trunk. fanning his shirt he looks at her, "You mind?"

Shaking her head as he stared not at her body but her eyes she approved of his shirt too. Matt stood nude. Tall buff and handsome. Not to be one upped Paige sat up and removed her own shirt. Dizzy she threw it aside and flopped backward with a forearm over her glasses.

"You okay Paige?"

"Much cooler now. Kisssss me."

Matt took a different approach and laid beside her. Pulling her to her side he let his beast drape over the width of her butt crack. Squeezing her tits he kissed her craned features. Lips reaching each other she absorbed his intentions. He was treating her lovingly. After a minute he lifts her left leg and lets his beast flop in between her legs to nestle amid her glossy cunt.

"I love Heaven." She shyly whispers.

"Me too. You're really wet down there Paige."

"My clittycat?" She offered a naïve expression.

"Cute nickname. Yeah your clittycat." He slides his girth back and forth between her labia softly. "Like that Paige?"

"Yesssss."

"Can I stick it inside just for a feel?"

"Just once."

He grins with a wink and lines his crown up for a very tender introduction. She tenses up at the insertion and draws him in to kiss her again. Lingering deep inside her he kisses her until the dreaded door knock.

"Nooooooo!" She pouts wanting more of him. Grumbling at her interest he knew he could fuck her beginning to end. The other guys would bitch so he looked her in the eye.

"Make love to you next weekend?"

"I'd like that. Maybe sooner." Before he could pull out of her Drew opens the door and holds up Paige's cell. He motions Matt to stay inside her as he enters.

"Your Dad's calling to check up again." Drew informed her. She claims her cell and motions Matt to stay inside her. He and Drew look at each other amazed by her sudden change. Making certain Matt was not in her Father's immediate site she feels Drew place her shirt over her chest. She uses it as a form of disguise. Opening face time Lonnie Turner sees only her face and a bit of her shirt.

"How's it going?"

"I asked if I could lay down. Room is spinning a lil."

"Want me to come get you?"

"Noooooo Daddy. I'll be okay I just needed to be by myself a minute."

Drew raced quietly away to the adjoining restroom and brought back a damp washcloth placing it on her forehead. "Here! Maybe this will help you feel better." Drew played along.

Within her at a bad angle Matt attempted to fuck her. She endures three thrusts as the guys in the hall watched them in silence. Drew added, "Hey Mister Turner. This is Drew. It's my party. I swear we'll take care of Paige. Beau here will bring her home if she gets too drunk or sick."

"I'll take your word Drew. Thirty minutes Paige. If you're not better you're coming home."

"Thank you Daddy. I love you."

"Love you too." As soon as the call disconnected Paige pushes Drew away and pulls Matt on top of her. "FUCK ME MATT."

Matt did just that. He reared up on his knuckles and began thrusting feverishly. Drew stood back watching. "You go Boy." he chuckled. Drew then motioned the rest of the group in to surround the bed. "I think this is Paige's Hour in Paradise." Glenn added.

She was so in tune with Matt that she hadn't realized every guy there had their cells out recording them. Drew offering a thumbs up to everyone with a wicked tongue flipping about evilly.

Drew wondered how far he could take this and hurled himself next to the fucking couple and starts talking. "How's Matt doing there Paige?"

"Good. Don't stop Matty." She pleads pulling his head lower to kiss her.

"How does Matty here rate getting some and not us?" Drew belts out. She was too busy to acknowledge him. Matt was ramming her cunt really hard. They could hear his balls slapping her cheeks with every buried thrust. She was whimpering one second, yelping the next. Her nails digging into Matt's ass. Sean took to the opposite side of the bed and lay there as Drew was. Eying each other through the entanglement both Sean and Drew took the risk of reaching hands in to squeeze her tits. As the kiss lifted she reacted to the guys playing with her tits. With fogged glasses she tilts her gaze from one boy to the other and bites her lower lip.

"Still like living in Heaven Paige?" Drew asked. She merely nods and accepts her fate. Matt was still pounding away making her try and focus between the three boys. It wasn't easy.

"You have perfect little nipples Paige." Sean spoke up.

"T-thank you." She trembled.

"Can we kiss them?" Sean leans toward her hesitantly awaiting an honest answer.

"Yes." She expels in her childlike voice.

Drew and Sean devoured a nipple each as Matt reared back to fuck her from an upright position. He accepted a cell to record his penetrations from a downward angle. Paige realized he had a cell. In looking about she noticed others were filming too. Her jaw dropped as sensation overload was approaching.

"I think she likes this guys." Matt leered around him with a smug expression. "Am I right Paige?"

"Please don't stop fucking me." She offers a yearning expression.

"There's a good number of guys here who still haven't gone to Heaven with you Paige. You think it's fair not to give them time with you?"

"No. I have time. Why is everyone videoing us?"

"We knew you liked video of you. Any guys you wanna make videos for?"

"Yes." She sheepishly nods. Patting Drew's scalp as he sucked her nipple she garners his attention. "Do you read comic books?"

"Doesn't every guy?" He chuckled.

"There's a guy I met on Tender. He's taking me to Comicon. Help me make a video for him?" Not once did Matt stop thrusting. He was lost in his own ability.

"We can do that." Drew jumped from his bed and takes Mike and two others to his bedroom. There he had a shelf full of action figures and masks. Things like Thor's hammer. Captain America's shield full sized. Passing out things he arms all of the party goers with something. Matt got to wear Thor's winged helmet and wield the hammer. Mike wore Ironman's helmet. A boy named Tyrell respected the Panther wearing a mask of the King. Getting ready Drew hands Beau her cell. "Record us Bro."

Beau froze a second until he heard Paige mutter, "I'm going to cum." Video set he begins filming the heroes fucking her hard.

"Black Widow teased us Revengers for the last time. That bitch is ours." Drew acted up as Cap brandishing his shield. Moving about Beau discovers guys losing their clothing right and left. Nude fuckers wearing minimal costumes laughing it up. Beau moved over Paige's head by standing on the bed focused on her brewing orgasm.

"Talk to your man Widow." Drew adds.

"Dillon!! Save me from my teammates. They're fucking me so hard. Be my hero. Please!" She poises pleading hands up toward the camera.

"WAIT TIL HULK GIVE YOU BIG GREEN COCK." Jeff jokes wearing a Hulk mask and big green muscle gloves. "STRETCH WIDOW'S PUSSY WIDE." Even Beau wanted to laugh. Maybe he was Loki the mischief maker.

"I hope you get here in time to save me Dillon. I know we've talked and teased one another but I'm not sure how openminded you are. If you can accept this you can accept me."

Matt needed to cum too. Pulling out barely he fires a current of jizz across her chest bellowing, "LET THE HEAVEN"S ROAR." He coated her tits well.

"Noooooo! I was so close." She kicks her feet. Matt slips away and lets Jeff as the green goliath replace him. In his vigor that was all Paige needed. After two minutes of encouraged pounding Jeff made Paige convulse and cry up toward the cell cam. Her eyes rolling back into her head as she shrieked.

"It's not over Widow." Captain Drew holds the rim of his shield to her throat. "Tear this redhead up Hulk."

"HULK SMASH PUSSY."

Jeff destroyed her senses until pulling out and pelting her in a second creamy assault. Paige couldn't breath. As Jeff lifted away Hector took over wearing a long cape and an amulet about his throat.

"DR.STRANGER IN THE HOUSE." Hector chuckled. They knew who he meant. Fucking her equally as hard it didn't take long before another orgasm. Time was going by fast. As Beau recorded her felt a vibration from her cell.

"Paige's Dad again." He lets them know.

Paige catching her breath panics a bit. "I can't let Daddy see me on this bed still. He'll come get me. We need to move this elsewhere. Put some shirts on at least." Everyone scatters to grab shirts and help Paige to her wobbly feet. Between orgasm and alcohol she needed help. Matt swiftly tosses her over her shoulder and carries her downstairs and to the swimming pool. He literally launches her into the pool. Beau then answers her cell.