Paige Ep. 014: Tequila Mockingbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Mister Turner. Give her a minute she just dove into the pool."

Drew punched him in the arm whispering, "She's naked you idiot."

Lonnie winces, "Show me the pool."

Anticipating this Sean ran inside and grabbed her bikini from her purse. He had seen it when watching her cell videos. Darting back out just as Paige surfaces he whips his shirt off and dives in out of the camera angle. From underwater he swims to her side as she wades to the pools edge. Figuring out her top he cups her breasts and ties her off leaving the bottoms in his hand. She spits water laughing and looks at the cell.

"Oh hey Daddy. I'm feeling lots better now. I needed to cool off. The cold water made me sober up I think." She rears up just enough to show her burgundy colored bikini over her tits. Settling back down on her arms she looks up at the cell seductively.

"You wore your glasses in the pool?"

"Yep!" She grins through puddled up lens.

"Don't break those. I'm not buying another pair."

"I won't." She feels a tongue go up inside her pussy from below the water. Sean was eager. His fingers rubbing her clittycat at the same time. Lonnie knew something was up by her expression. Luckily she thought fast. "My bottoms got twisted when I dove in.

Don't you laugh at me Daddy." She pouts with a bold lower lip.

"Enjoy your swim. 30 minutes Punk."

"Bye Daddy."

Signing off she found boys jumping in naked all around her. She screamed at the herd charging around her, water splashing at every turn. It reminded her of being at the lake with Bryan and Josh. Sean surfaces for air and drags her in for a kiss. In the process Drew swims behind her and removes that cockeyed bikini top, tossing it up on to the concrete. As she and Sean kissed, Drew planted his cock up inside her pussy and fucked her from behind. She loved it. All while Beau for some reason couldn't stop recording her.

Glenn, Mike, Tyrell, and Billy swim over to surround her and discuss what to do. After a bit of thought they move in. Glenn and Tyrell journey to each side of her and take a hand each lowering her grip to touch their beasts. She instantly began jerking them off. Her mind was reeling. Billy and Mike dove under and began pawing at her legs. Fingers roaming everywhere. All the way up to her clit. There Mike rubbed her as Drew fucked her from behind. Hector not to be left out takes a deep breath and goes deep to suck on her toes. Breaking from Sean's kiss found her moaning loudly for Beau. Sean's lips moving now to her throat.

"Talk to the cell." Beau barked.

"To every guy on Tender...I want...this." She whimpered. As she jerked off Glenn and Tyrell they crept closer kissing her shoulders, and reaching in to squeeze her tits. "Oh my God! I WANT THIS!"

More of the boys hearing her swim down to kiss and touch her legs. It was like a feeding frenzy of piranhas. Every one of them needed to participate. Paige was giving them that Seven Minutes in Heaven in spades. Drew pulls out to cum under the water. Sean takes his place in front of her. His dick torpedoing inside. She convulsed at so much attention. Guys coming up for air then going down for more. Rearing her backwards Sean gives the guys chances at sucking her nipples. She hears Glenn nut in her hand motion. Tyrell shortly after.

Amid the crowded gangbang Lonnie Turner calls back again. Panic strikes and he face times Lonnie even though Paige's moans were loud and proud.

"What's going on over there?"

"Pool party Sir. Everyone is having fun. I can't swim so I'm manning her cell in case you call."

"I hear my daughter moaning. I know that tone Kid. Let me see her."

Beau swallows and shows Lonnie the pool destruction. Paige was crying out, "DON'T STOP!"

"Christ! How many guys are in there with her?"

"Twelve."

"Be honest with me Beau. How many has fucked her?"

"Six I think. So far."

"Fuck! Get their attention for me. Whistle loud or something." Beau knew he was going to regret this but whistles loudly. Everyone slows up and looks his way. They could see on the cell Lonnie's face.

"DADDY!" She yelps trying to hold the guys close to her for a human disguise.

"Don't even try telling me a lie Paige. I heard you yell DON'T STOP!" The guys grit their teeth at his knowledge. "So why are you pansies stopping? Fuck my kid silly."

"Whoaaaa!" Sean looks to Drew, then the others. "He's serious?"

"Yes. Daddy is serious. Keep fucking me. I love your cock inside me Sean."

He tore that pussy up. After Sean, Tyrell took a shot. Then Billy who had her up against the wall of the pool. Drew crawled from the pool and drug a cushioned chase over to Beau. "Bring Paige up here."

After Billy pulled out guys reached down and ripped her from the water and lay her down on the chase. Surrounding the chase guys stroked their cocks. Hearing Lonnie bellow, "Don't just sit there start sucking some dicks." Paige leaped forward and drew guys in for a multi cock swallowing. Five thrusts in her throat led to a new cock. She was dizzy from one after another.

"Two cocks in her mouth at one time." Lonnie bellowed.

She took Glenn and Drew at one time, her jaws wide and accepting. Her fingers kneading at their balls. Behind her Hector, Matt, and Mike stroked their cocks. Her hands reacting to their attention getter dick slaps on her shoulders. Her fingers move to coil and stroke others as her face is fucked by two dicks at once.

"That's better. Swarm that slut." Lonnie belted out to their disbelief. Over the next ten minutes Paige Turner's face was covered in cum. Her first taste of Bukkake. Paige loved every drop pelting her. She couldn't stop giggling even as she gurgled on cum in her mouth. Every guy there found a strange respect for Lonnie Turner. He was cool as hell letting them get away with this. As things were said and done Lonnie tells Beau to get their attention. Another whistle brings a face time with everyone involved. "Now that you bastards have had your fun let's get something straight. You fuckheads have less than three weeks before graduation. I expect you to keep your mouths shut about this. What you say after she has her diploma I could care less. That means no bragging. No whispering in the halls. No taunting Paige for more. No secret rendezvouses in God knows where. I know you punks know the truth or you wouldn't have arranged this party. I went along with it knowing you bastards were gonna trick her into sex. All good Fellas. Just protect my kid for a month more. Whatever she wants after that I'm okay with. Deal?"

A full thirteen men chant, "Yes Sir."

"Good! Now throw that lil slut in the pool to clean her off . Beau you have 30 minutes to bring her home. A second later I'll beat your ass."

Before Lonnie even ends his call he witnesses Paige being tossed into the pool. Surfacing she shrilly cries, "I LOVE YOU DADDY."

He offers a smirk. "29 minutes in Heaven Beau. Clock is ticking."

They hurried drying her off and got her dressed. She dances about going from boy to boy kissing them goodbye. They ate her up. Smiling hard Beau peels her away from them and to his car. A speedy drive across town Beau lets her off on the street in front of her home. Meeting them Lonnie makes his way to Beau's passenger side window. Leaning in Lonnie sneers, "Get your not really queer ass in my house and get some. I know you chickened out back there."

"Sir? I...I can't. I really do like Paige."

"Last chance."

Engine off Beau bolts from his car and grabs Paige in the living room. She yelps laughing as he drags her to her bedroom. It wasn't hard to find a stuffed Teddy Bear. Beau proved then and there he wasn't gay. Lonnie let him fuck her for two hours straight. Condom worn. Only one of the day sadly. He was a gentleman. The only one.

Lonnie sat in the living room watching the Nanny cam video of Josh a week earlier. Recalling the desire Josh had to see her with all of his friends he sighs.

"She's liking these gangbangs a bit too much." He listens to the mice chattering in her bedroom. Swigging his beer he chuckles. "Fuck! Who isn't?"

Lonnie gave up being sensible.