Paige Ep. 022: JESTER SIGHS

Story Info
"Dear Diary...One Knight stands are just as much fun as Courting a Jester."
7.3k words
4.7
5.6k
2
3

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MEDIEVAL TIMES, DADDY! This is sooo cool. Look at all the costumes."

Lonnie Turner wasn't as entertained as his daughter who herself wore a costume that he called one big set of scarves made into a dress. How she found time to put it together amazed him even more. Of course, having help from her burly Tailor Joshy didn't hurt. What he didn't know was that she had gone behind Joshy and had snipped threads with a devious intent. A secret mission that only her date Todd knew about. Paige Turner knew how to keep her men interested.

With Graduation coming up Lonnie knew that she should be focusing on that, but no she would rather whore it up and tease guys than concentrate on what's important. Of course, her being on the Honor Roll gave her a lead way into doing as she pleased, smart girl with no objectives once school was out. Grimacing at his own concerns on the subject he knew he wasn't helping by instigating his own sick perversions upon her active sex life. Her earning five grand from Dr. Frank Martinbaum had given him too many ideas on how to make more. Yet, for every bit of greed came an equal amount of conscience. He felt like her pimp. Maybe he was. She didn't seem to mind. With heavy thoughts he decides reality was the here and now.

"They actually have guys on horses here? Who wants to eat dinner smelling manure."

He catches a brief whiff. Even if the horses did wear butt bags to capture their droppings, it was not real appetizing. Looking around at the people dining he discovered they didn't seem to object.

"Get over it Daddy. The point is this is what life would have been like in those days. I wonder where Sir Todd is? I'm kind of nervous to meet him. I shouldn't be." She giggles with a newfound confidence, "My shyness is pretty much gone unless I fake it."

"Says the girl who just stripped naked on a city bus and got body painted by 20 guys." He rolls his eyes, body paint being a mass transit bukkake. "You just keep doing that. Acting shy and awkward can be a turn on."

"I know. Trust me I know." She smirks and hugs his arm. "You had fun don't deny it." She lifts up on her toes and exhales in his face, "Does my breath smell like Daddy cum?"

"Stop that." He waves a hand between them to alter the path of scent. "Yes you do. Before you meet Todd you need a breath mint. Did they wear the kind of clothes you're in? You look like a big hanky."

"I worked hard on my dress. I call it Peasant Pretty." She twists in step modelling her atrocious looking dress. "Todd said he wanted to see me in something like this."

"Good thing you doubled up the material over your private parts. The rest of you is see through, even with your white ass skin."

"If you hadn't spent money on a corset it might have looked worse."

"All I do is buy you clothes. You think that five grand is gonna last long?"

She pouts, "I earned that money."

"I'm aware of that. You do realize I've funded every dime I made on you for 18 years right? Therefore, I wouldn't get too lippy."

"You're right. I'm sorry Daddy. It's just nice knowing I can make money like that. Can I keep some of the next money I get from Mister Frank?"

"If there is a next time. I'm not sure how I feel about you hooking yourself."

"You said I could visit him more. He believes we're doing it a lot more. he's even making me a special play room that I designed. It's my body Daddy. I don't mind as long as I'm treated nice."

"Special room? I'm just now hearing about the Stalker Suite? Maybe you should just call it what it is. Escort service career?"

"I can do that." She giggles nibbling a fingernail slyly. "Except I want to actually date other guys not just get paid by them."

Frowning at the whole argument Lonnie growls. "Text Todd. Let's meet your career Larper."

"K." She digs inside her clutch purse for her cell then sends a text. Luckily they had lockers to stash their duffle of clothes. Keeping out only her necessities of perfume, makeup, and cell.

"I'm here sexy Todd." She types.

Looking around the arena of galloping horses in colorful trappings, less ornate riders holding large flags circle the area, giving Lonnie plenty of options in case Todd was among them. It was a safe bet that he wouldn't have his cell in his armor. Of course he could be wrong. He did spot a knight checking his cell while parading the sand filled arena. Nope! It wasn't a cell after all. Go figure it was an iPod, the man doing a drum solo to mock the boredom.

Her cell rings instead of getting a text, as a Waitress leads them to a table right on the wall of the arena. After telling the Waitress they had reservations under Todd Falkner she smiled and confirmed his arrangement. Falling behind them while answering her cell she dances in step. Tables of Camelot's dining denizens eye her almost wanting to laugh at her attire. A young boy even asked his Father if she was a Jester. Shielding the boy with his own bulkiness he told the lad no. She was a stable girl.

"Hiiiiiii! Where are you?" Paige listens, then looks out over the arena toward the massive gates leading in to the circle of sand. There were battle knights prepared to make an entrance. He was one of them. He sat holding his helmet in order to make his call. Waving to each other she rushes to her table, where Lonnie had already taken a seat.

"There he is Daddy. See?" She points toward Todd, Lon twisting in his seat to look behind him. He waves at Todd to be courteous. Todd was a large man of 25 with short brown hair and dashing good looks. "You look handsome in your armor Todd." She couldn't stop dancing. Her tits jiggling about for him to notice. He was hardly the only one catching on to her tempting freedom. His fellow soldiers spying on his attention getter.

"Can you see my fellow Knights checking you out?" Todd chuckled.

"Yesssss! Should I behave?" She ignores the Waitress admiring her makeshift gown. It was hardly Medieval looking, save for her girdle. Rather trashy looking she thought. The redheaded girl was gorgeous though, in a kiddy sort of way. Pointing out the fact there was no traditional menu she waved a servant boy over to offer them chalices of mead. It was tea.

"Are you kidding me? Don't you dare. In a few minutes they're going to sound a trumpet. We knights ride by and claim handkerchiefs from the maidens in the crowd. Did you design your dress how I asked?"

"Yes. You can't tell it even up close, but I made alterations just for you."

The waitress was unimpressed, lingering while Lonnie let Paige ramble, she questions what the redhead had meant by alterations. Her outfit was nearly transparent as it was. How did she even get in the door? Was nobody even observing this skank? Shrugging, the tall skinny, yet shapely waitress took her leave.

"Oh man! Megan looks pissy." Todd exhales laughing.

"Who is Megan?" Paige pouts.

"Relax. Your waitress is my ex-girlfriend. By now she knows who you're talking to."

"We did mention your name on the reservations."

"No brainer then. She presumes correctly that you're my date."

"I don't think she likes my dress, she's giving me the evil meanie eye." She fidgets.

"Love that voice. You might just melt my chainmail on the ride by." He laughs.

"I'll make your ride by memorable."

"Make all the Knight's ride by just as memorable."

"All? Looks like a lot."

"Twenty. We're supposed to symbolize an army."

"I might not have enough alterations for twenty." She frets.

"Improvise Milady."

Hearing his zest for life she nods, "Yes Sire"

"I like that. Sire Todd has a ring to it."

"There's our cue. Gotta go. Make Sire Todd proud." He ends their conversation abruptly. Seconds later as they prepare themselves with last moment once overs of their garb, a trumpet rallies the attention of the Kingdom.

Her cell on the table by her purse she claps excitedly. Lonnie amused by her giddiness. "Sire Todd? Isn't it just Sir Todd? You don't want the King over there getting wind that he's out to steal the keys to the Kingdom do you? Might not be as handsome without his head. Either of them."

"Be nice Daddy." She beguiles him with her stare. His daughter was laughing inside, not hard to tell. "Their ride is starting." She points directing her Father's attention away from her. As she steps to the wall facing the arena, she discovers the waitress Megan next to her.

"Make that dress yourself?" Megan sneers.

"Yes. I need more mead." Paige spills her tea over the side of the arena staining the sand. Handing Megan the chalice the waitress winces bitterly. Stepping aside Megan raced away to find a tankard of fresh tea. Paige felt pride in herself for that move. As the riders circled the theater they stretched out gathering cloth after cloth from many a young lady. Okay, even old ladies in for a good chuckle. It was all in great fun.

Nearing Paige she eyes her Father, who seemed more interested in other things. As he looked away Paige reaches between her legs and lightly tugs at tufts of sheer material. With minor threading in certain areas cloth comes apart quickly. With each Knight in passing she hands off a portion of her dress. Todd being the seventh rider in line gets closer. His visor lifted he reaches out toward Lonnie for a fist bump of fist to gauntlet.

"Nice to meet you Sir. I'm Todd." Lonnie seemed impressed bumping fists. In passing him Lonnie looks now toward his daughter's reaction. noting large amounts of material in her hand his eyes bulge. The merest of thoughts led to a mental, "Oh shit!"

"Thank thee Fair Paige." Todd receives his handkerchief of sorts. Ignoring Megan the waitress who had returned who was holding out her own...thong. Todd smirks and claims it only to toss it over his back. The Knight behind him captured it and held it to his nose. Having a fit knowing the other Knight was a weaselly nerd named Edgar, she stomped her foot. Paige after handing Edgar his own tuft of her dress passes one toward Megan.

"Blow your nose?" She mumbles shyly.

"Fuck you..." She wanted to call Paige a bitch but her job might be on the line. It was then that Megan faked spilling her new drink all over Paige's front. As the material grew moist over her tits, flesh became visible. Nipples spiking high for other Knights to see. Refusing to cover up Paige continues removing and passing tufts to the remainder of the twenty Knights. Awestruck Megan looks out toward Todd who pointed at her threateningly. Tantrum ensuing, Megan took her leave.

"Dress is getting a little thin there." Lonnie scowled toward his kid.

Paige sulks taking her seat. "I hope we don't get kicked out."

Once seated Lonnie drops his napkin in favor of looking under the table. Sure enough, bare pussy with a thin arrow of fire pointing down at it. Her legs wide knowing he was checking her out. Eyes closed as he rises up Lonnie groans, "Are you crazy?"

"Maybe." She shrugs with her left cheek on her shoulder. Mesmerizing she was.

Finding a new fleshy tone across her left boob revealing her entire nipple he tosses his napkin at her. She uses it to dab at her tit. Hopeless at the moment she merely folded her arms over her chest.

"How are you planning on walking out of her with your puss out in plain view?"

"I just need to make it to the restroom. I can change back into my micro mini skirt."

"Wow! And, I was hoping to get a picture of you with Sir...Sire Todd."

"Good idea." She dances her shoulders from side to side.

Food coming to their table, a platter was sat in front of each of them. The waitress Megan no longer in the picture, a new waiter delivered their meal. This waiter dressed as a gaudy looking Jester. One that took immediate interest in Paige. Leaning next to her she giggles, reaching her fingers up to jingle tiny bells attached to his Jester cap. The guy laughed at her then gazed down at her cleavage. She had uncovered her damp breast giving him a peek. Eyes bulging wide he was tempted to flick her own tiny little bell. More of a door bell but still.

"Oh my!" He huffs turning blood red in the face.

"Sowwy! I didn't mean to startle you."

Trembling heavily the Jester drops a pouch to the stone floor. Kneeling to pick it up Paige twists in her seat devilishly. The Jester saw her pussy in better light and nearly faints. Forced to look up as Megan returns, Paige swiftly covers her lap.

"Get up Niles. Stop being an oaf." Megan huffed playing the part of the era.

"Sorry Milady." Jester Niles bows before Paige with a wink. Paige blew him a kiss then slyly flips off Megan. Niles spotting her sneakiness nodded with a left sided smirk. A flower emerges from Nile's pocket like a Magician and hands it to Paige. Shyly sniffing the unreal rose Paige bats her eyes at him. The lad's legs nearly buckled out from under him as she chose to caress the rose along her leg, over her tufts of dress before laying sweet red petals along her pink little pussy. She blushed along with him, even if it was conceived by lust.

Lonnie noted her reaction thus rolling his eyes. "Great! Now she flirts with the Court Jester. What's next? King's bed chamber?" Nodding he knew that could be a possibility. He chose then to take pictures of the Knights and send one to the new lady in his life Deborah Johnson. Lonnie didn't want to think any further on his daughter's devious mind.

"Are you done flirting with Todd's date?" Megan snaps at Niles. Instantly the boy panics. The merest mention of Todd Faulkner's name made the Jester cringe. Megan loved how guys feared the man. Megan found that quality very sexy. It was at that moment another trumpet sounded. A speaker dictating that War had come to the castle. It sure had.

The crowd roars to life as a barbarian horde enters the arena. Knights leaping from their horses move into foot formation to safeguard the royal family upon their parapet. It looked so very real. Well rehearsed indeed. Even the horses gathered away from battle by lowly Squires were plausible.

"Look Daddy. Todd's going to fight." Paige jumps up clapping. Megan fumed at her baby like attitude. It consumed her that Todd could want such a girl. As her Manager eyes her from afar Megan went about her duties. For the moment. She would return.

Lonnie took more pictures as the true battle waged. Swords clashing, shields banging in defense. It was pretty cool he thought. Discovering his turkey leg he set aside his cell in favor of a feast. It wasn't before long that Todd and his combatant had made their way across the field to impress the girls. Reaching the dining perimeter his fight became improvised. He pelted the opposition vigorously. The resistor finding it hard to stay on his feet. With a last ditch effort he hurls himself into Todd and the two collide just below Paige. Leaning over the stone rail Lonnie heard something that made his heart chill.

"KICK HIS ASS TODD!"

"Settle down over there." Lon observed her clenched fists. Leaning over she even swung her rose at the opposing Knight, as if that would be of any assist. Her tits very nearly escaped their loosely disguised cleavage. Guiding the battle back toward the arena Todd waves at Paige with an armored kiss farewell. He was so gallant. Lon merely smirked and took another bite of Turkey. This was going well.

For the next ten minutes a battle worthy of the times subsided at a round of dueling horns from both sides. A truce was called and further competitions were arranged. A jousting match is called upon to define the winner.

"Yeah, this really happened." Lonnie grunts coughing into his hand.

"Eat your dinner." Paige winces coldly.

"I remember telling you that like ten thousand times over the years. You still won't eat broccoli."

"Ewww! Green stuff."

"You eat salads."

"But, I like that green stuff."

"Smothered in God knows what."

"Ranch dressing. It reminds me of your..."

"Don't you say it." He boasts his turkey bone defensively.

"COME on..." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"I did that on the bus ride here."

"Now I just need a salad." She giggles returning to Todd on the field. "There's Todd. He's getting ready to joust one of the other meanies."

"That's a really big Lance."

"That's what Guinevere said." She bubbles with giddiness.

"Oh my God!"

"She probably said that too."

"You're killing me Punk."

"I know. Now for some real killing." She rubs her palms together viciously.

"Calm the blood thirsty attitude Hanibelle Lecter."

"You know what I mean Daddy. Now you be quiet." A droll expression sent his way.

"Zipping it! Silent as a Lamb." His brows peak with a sense of worry.

On the field Todd upon his steed circled about with his javelin poised high. A ride around the lot drew cheers of support. Trotting up to Paige, Todd lifts his visor to greet her.

"Having fun Milady?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" She bounces up and down. In her enthusiasm she pulls her cleavage down to show him her tits. It was brief but encouraging. With a chuckle Todd rears his horse up on its hind legs for a resounding whiney.

"I shalt win this competition for Thee."

All around Paige girls were holding their hearts at this charming Rogue. Including a certain Waitress. One of many waitresses if the truth be known. Megan Trudeau fumed at her ex-boyfriend's attentiveness in swaying the naïve little redhead. She knew him too well. Todd Faulkner was a cad to be sure. A very charming cad at that. Of many a damsel had he swooned. Aggravated Megan moves in beside Paige to grimly whisper.

"He's really not that good in bed."

Paige fidgets before scowling toward her own adversary. "You must be a spy for the other side."

"What?" Megan winced in shock. "Yeah, that's me. I work for the French." She was born in Canada if that counted. "Where did you meet Todd?"

"He found me on Tender. We were very compatible." Paige huffs with a dedicated nod.

"Everyone on Tender is compatible." A frown with rolled eyes intends to dissuade the redhead. "He found me on Tender too. Of course I already worked here with him. He and I dated for a year. His dick isn't even that big." She measures an estimated with her hands.

"LIAR!" Paige raises her voice then giggles, "It's this big." Another few inches added to Megan's estimate was made known for neighboring tables to view. The waitress turned red at being put on the spot. Lonnie nearly spit out his mouthful of food.

"As nerdy as you are, maybe you should date the Jester."

"If he asks me out I might."

"So you're not dating Todd?"

"Today I am. I'm a free damsel."

"What's with the tablecloth dress? Steal your Grandmother's curtains?"

"I made this especially for Sire Todd."

"Sire?"

"For today Todd is my lord and Master." She proudly lifts her chin.

"Right! He won't call you after today. Mark my words."

"That would be his loss then."

"He might lose his jousting match." Megan points slyly. "Last month his horse threw him off before the lances even impacted."

"Awww! You kiss his booboo's all better?"

"Every single one. It took hours."

"I have all night." Paige sticks her tongue out at Megan. Together they watch the duel come to pass. Todd the victor raises his arms in triumph as the fallen is assisted in getting up. Yet, another ride around the arena found applause gratifying. Circling toward Paige Todd notices Megan talking to her. Reaching the two Todd speaks with his visor down this time to mask his emotions.

"I hope that I have honored you Milady." He lifts Paige's tuft of dress.

"HERE!" Megan bends behind Paige without warning and tears off another seven loosely threaded pieces of her skirt. Tossing the cloth over the wall at Todd, the Waitress storms off with, "HAVE SOME MORE!" Paige instantly felt a breeze. Her entire bare ass was in plain view. Men were drooling. Women felt sorry for Paige having seen Megan's cruelty. Mother's scurrying their children out of her sight lines before ever seeing skin. Lonnie jumped to his feet and became a human shield behind his daughter. Sad that he was getting a hard on in the process.