Paige Ep. 022: JESTER SIGHS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Todd climbs down from his horse and nudges it aside. Struggling in his confining armor he procures the tufts of cloth and raises them up for Paige to receive. In bending over to obtain them her ass presses against Lonnie's erection. For once the Father stood red in the face. Bad enough Paige wiggled her ass over his tent. Evil little bitch.

"You should probably go patch yourself up before they ask you to leave. I'll deal with Megan." Todd informs finally lifting his visor.

"NOOOOOOO! I want to stay here with you Sire" She pleads. Ego emerging he nodded. He had her just where he wanted her.

"I got this." Lonnie waves down at Todd. Opting to rejoin his ranks Todd told his fellow Knights of his adventure. They would keep an eye out for Megan. As well as Paige. Especially her bare bottom.

The Manager now aware of Megan's treachery swoops in with a tablecloth. In her hurry that was the first thing she could think of to mask the poor girl from gawking patrons.

"I'm soooo sorry. You must be mortified." The manager emoted.

"I'm fine. Wasn't Sir Todd awesome?"

"He sure was Sweetie." A closer look the manager stressed over the girls age. This could be far worse if...

"She's eighteen. Don't panic." Lon informs Donna Calhoun, the manager. A sigh of relief led to a huff in cheeks.

"Would you like to leave Sweetie? I can offer you a free admission for another day."

"NOOOOOO!" Paige pouts. "I'm not leaving."

"She has..."

"Nothing else to wear. All I have is this dress." Paige beats her Father to his revelation of her change in clothing.

"Right! We should have considered a change of clothing. Hurry to get here earlier." Lonnie alters his course. "Table cloth it is."

"NOOOO!" Again Paige stomps her shoe on the concrete.

"We can't allow you to stay dressed as you are Sweetie." Donna frowns with a sympathetic expression.

"Needle and thread anywhere?" Lonnie enquires.

"Actually, Yes we do. Our wardrobe department can fix her dress before our second show. If you would follow me?"

"You stay here Daddy. I'm a big girl now."

Lonnie felt nauseous at the thought of her abandonment. What was she thinking? As she hugs her Father goodbye he feels her hand pinch his erection beneath the draping tablecloth. Yep! Up to no good.

As Donna escorted her through the crowd Paige spots men winking at her, tongues wagging to which she returns their favors. So much fun. Donna had no clue. Taking Paige below the dining area they travel a hallway that leads to a costume department. It was directly next to the Men's changing room. Seeing signs of designation Paige bit her lower lip with enthusiasm.

"Right through here Sweetheart. I'll have out Tailor Tristen fix you right up." Guiding her inside Donna locates the portly elder man who reminded her of Danny DeVito smoking where he shouldn't be. Scolding him Tristin steps on his cigarette putting it out. Hearing of Paige's dilemma he motions her to step behind a fancy room divider to undress. Eying the torn away tufts that Paige had set on a table he grimaces at Donna. Hands in the air defeated Donna expels. "I'll be back to get you Sweetie. I'm going to find Miss Trudeau and remove her from the premises."

"Nooo!' As she often whines Paige leans around the divider showing off her bare shoulder as she hands the dress toward Tristen. "Please don't fire her. She was just jealous of me and Sir Todd." She knew it should have been Sir Todd and I. She just enjoyed playing naïve.

"I'll talk with her. If she can apologize to you I won't fire her. Deal?"

"Deal!" Paige fidgets slightly, "It's really nipply in here."

"I'll get you a robe." Tristen waves Donna out. He then snatches up a silky robe for her from a hanger of women's attire. Smirking he grabs the shortest robe he could find, one without a sash. Of course, at 5'1 and a half, the hem still drooped low on Paige. Just his luck. Dirty old man.

Stepping from behind the divider Paige shuffled over to Tristen who set about examining her dress. Grumbling at her sewing technique the jolly short man frowns.

"Not much of a dress here."

"I designed it to look like a bunch of handkerchiefs. I wanted to be the ultimate Damsel."

"That you are." He winks at her as her cleavage splits at the top of her robe due to her decision to sway her arms nervously. Catching herself she feigns a blush stopping the robe from a full frontal exposure.

"Nakie under here." She tilts her gaze shyly.

"I hadn't noticed. Quite daring you are."

"Very daring." She dances up and down on her toes. Her shoes kicked aside behind the divider. "I like teasing Sir Todd."

"I'm quite sure he appreciates it my Dear. This stitching might take some time. You can take a seat over there behind me if you like."

"Okay." She softly exhales. Dancing away Tristen looks over his shoulder. In the silky fabric of the robe every curve she owned was transparent. Teeth gnashed the man found his penis long overdue of activity. It had been awhile.

Positioning a small circular mirror for spying behind him he began threading tufts to the back of her dress. It wouldn't be long before he realized the front was missing too much as well. Unaccounted for he would get even harder.

Bored by waiting Paige notices a curtain ruffle a bit, a barely audible jingle caught her ear. Eyes wide she lifts her glasses at the bridge and smiles. Hiding behind the curtain stood a certain Jester. Niles reminded her of Mister Frank's nephew Robin. Sneaky but cute. Acknowledging him with a flutter of her fingers she fans her robe open playfully. Showing off one tit then the other. The curtain ruffles as she sees the Jester's pants fall to curled shoes. She fought laughter. Nibbling her lower lip Paige eyes Tristen, realizing he had a mirror poised at her. Her hormones went crazy then. Both of them were spying on her. She would play naïve, something she was quite fond of. Propping her right leg over the recliner arm she opens her robe for a full exposure. Perfectly angled to let both men enjoy themselves. Teasing Niles with a lifted breast she licks her nipple. Fingers rubbing at her clit.

"FUCK!" Tristen stabs his finger with a needle. She quickly straightens up her robe in case he turned around. She knew she had been the cause of his wound. Let him believe she had no idea he was a peeping tom thumb. As he sucked his finger of blood he dried his finger on his slacks. Returning to his sewing she grew bolder. That robe was coming off. Laying there she taunts Jester Niles further, prying her pussy lips wide to offer a juicy tunnel of lust. Seeing the curtain dance she was pretty sure he was jerking off. A vivid smile she blew him a kiss. In touching herself she eyed Tristen with an evil grin.

Fingers enter her pussy for a steady entrance, exit, entrance, departure. The Oldman faked his sewing just to watch her finger herself. He dearly wanted to jerk off himself. It wasn't often, okay never that a sweet young girl masturbated in front of him. Behind him even.

A round of trumpets sounded forcing Tristen to lift his gaze.

"First show is over. The actors will be coming down to shower." The Tailor sighs.

"Right next door?" Paige softly asks, not bothering to cover herself this time. Fingers still frolicking within.

"Yep! Nobody should bother us. Maybe I'll lock the door just in case." He takes the short stroll without looking at her. Locking up one door he begins to head behind the curtains for the secondary door. This one leading directly into the locker room showers. The door that Niles had snuck in through.

"Mister Tristen?" She halts him. Deciding to turn he found her standing right behind him, her robe closed. "Can we leave that door unlocked?" He discovered her lustful gaze could make an old man stupid.

"Sure!"

"And, open wide?" She holds a beguiling chin to her left shoulder.

"If you wish."

Swallowing harshly he opens the door and kicks a chock under it for support. Returning to his alterations he watches her curiosity grow. Nibbling a fingernail she lets her robe filter open. Growling at the tightness in his underwear Tristen dedicates his mind to finishing the job at hand. Niles the Jester following suit, his palms delightfully destroying his seven inch pecker. Paige had now taken a walk toward him seductively, still nibbling her nail. Reaching his concealed area she looks around to see him jacking off feverishly. Nerves killing him. With a whisper she shatters his fears.

"I think the Jester wants to fuck me."

Nodding without waver Niles agreed. Haunted by her flirtations he stroked like a mad man. His tiny bells jingling made Niles grit his teeth. By now Tristen knew something was up. He ignored it in hopes to see more of this luscious little redhead.

During his brewing nut Niles hesitated, hearing the Knights returning from battle and shedding armor. Boasting of swordsmanship she hears Todd and dances in step. Leaving Niles with a kiss to his crown out of excitability she hides behind the choked door to witness the men stripping down. There was Sir Todd in all of his magnificence. The man was built like a linebacker. Paige played with her pussy behind the door. Niles jerked. Tristen pricked his finger a second time. GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Inspiration prompts Paige to remove her robe and bundle it for a toss. Awaiting Todd to pass by nude toward the showers she throws it at his feet. Nearly stepping on it Todd kneels to pick it up. Eying the door he sees Paige between the hinges, waving at him with damp fingers. Eyes wide, Todd stands up and faces her, stroking his cock smugly. Seeing him, other disrobed Knights tease him until they see Paige. A gathering of testosterone leads to Todd curling a finger to call her in. The Knights verbally expelling their disbelief.

"Hi." She stands shyly in the doorway. "Is this where the damsels are distressed?"

"Kneel." Todd points at his feet boldly.

"Yes Sire." She shuffles forth with her hands held behind her back until she drops carefully to her knees, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Holy Fuck Faulkner. Who's this?" A Knight gets the jitters.

"Servant girl. We all need a little service don't we? After a long grueling war."

Before they could huff any approvals or declaration of stupid moves, the hear a loud snarl. Within the fitting room Niles had shot his load. Three Knights took it upon themselves to investigate. Discovering Niles they roughly escort him into the locker room, pants dragging beneath him.

"That was the Jester." She softly admits.

"Nerdy Niles." One guy goads him. "Jack off in a box?" He looks to other Knights. Gruffly they pick him up and toss him in a dirty towel bin. Paige felt badly for him until Niles jumped up quickly removing towels with a disgusted expression. She had to giggle. Masking her mouth she apologizes silently for Niles to witness.

"Gallant Knights? Hear me! This fair maiden I hath found from a far off kingdom known as Tender. She has heard my call to bear...charms. Bare everything else." The door to the costume department shuts behind them. Tristen wanted no part in this going forth. That and he needed privacy to jerk off on his own.

Laughter filled the room as Todd wags his eight inch stallion in front of Paige's yearning gaze.

"Tell yon Knights of the Table Round what you want of them."

"I want what Sire Todd wants." She expresses shyly teasing her nipples.

"What do you want Bro?" A Knight invades his space.

"Twenty handkerchiefs were offered to us, were they not?"

A congregation of "Yeah!" echoed briefly.

"A promise kept. Is that not correct Milady?"

"I want a 21 lance salute." She yelps proudly. The chosen reaction. "WHOA!"

"Round the table Noblemen." Todd motions as five men circle Paige encouraging their towels from their waists to reveal their weapons of choice. Paige brightened her eyes at six poised yet very dull swords. Each closing in on her head. Hands went to work stroking two men to her sides. Todd nurturing his cock toward her mouth to be greedily accepted. For the next ten minutes she went from cock to cock sucking and jerking them off. As they shoot loads more men replace them. Nearing time for their second show an echoed countdown was overheard via loud speaker. Todd was far from done. She still had dicks to suck, Paige not remotely tiring of her admirable efforts. She was as bubbly as ever.

Hearing a knock on the side door they hear their Manager Donna Calhoun speak out. "What's going on in there?"

"Just getting dressed Queen Donna." Todd chuckles. "Might need some help if you wanna volunteer." On the other side of the door Donna Calhoun even in her mid 40's found her hormones escalated by testosterone. If she could she would. Cougar that she was. Not today, she had a missing customer without a dress. FUCK IT!

Hearing the door unlock from the other side Todd bulged his eyes, swiftly helping Paige to her feet. Passing her down the line she gets tossed in with the prisoner Niles, still captive in the dungeon of towels. Landing on Niles Paige smiles at him. Her hand immediately went down the front of his pants. The poor boy was getting in the last laugh.

Costumed Knights move in formation to block their nudist Brotherhood, those already serviced and showered. Entering Donna looks about, knowing this was not her brightest move. Sexual harassment in the workplace was a demon in heat. Seeing only bare butts behind the blockade she scowls.

"Anyone here seen...of course not."

"One of these?" Todd moves between his partners to show off his cock. Donna lowers her gaze then fans herself.

"NO! NOT ONE OF THOSE! FOR GOD'S SAKE TODD."

"You barged in on us Chief. To arms Brothers." The Knights part ways letting Donna see ten rock hard cocks. She nearly fainted. Covering her eyes she retires slamming the door behind her. It was then Donna heard Tristen snarl. Rolling her eyes she shook off her dilemma and headed back upstairs.

In passing a certain Waitress who had been hiding sneaks behind her and enters the Costume Department door. Catching a glimpse of Tristen zipping up she winces, "Ewww!" From there she barges right into the locker room.

"Todd? We need to talk."

Megan is yanked inside by Todd as the door slams behind her, eyes wide as he kisses her hard on the lips. Shocked she cups his cheeks and devours him. She had missed her Knight. As he rubbed her back she felt the zipper of her dress lower, revealing her bare back. In her enjoyment of his lust she withdrew into her own private ecstasy. Her dress tugged down over revealed 36C's led further down to her hips. She was felt up instantly and whimpered into his mouth her pleasure. Quietly, most of the Knights escaped the locker room giving their Leader time to himself. She knew they were there, then gone. It was then that he encouraged Megan's uniform to the floor. In only her slippers she jumps up into his mighty arms and clings to him. He carries the brunette beauty further into the locker room and guides her on to a bench. Not the most comfy of beds but she stretched back to gaze up at her Sir. Todd stroking his beast to life poised a finger for her to wait. With a sly wink he goes to his locker and brings out a blindfold. Teasing her by dangling it over her nose she giggles. She used to play these games when they were a couple. She lifts up allowing him to blind her, tying it behind her head.

"I've missed you Megan." He whispers.

She shivers as he stands up, "I love you Todd."

In her emotional retreat Todd looks over at the towel bin spots Paige and a grinning Niles peeking up over it. Todd quickly lifts Paige out standing her on the floor without a sound.

"Todd?" Megan stirs.

"Sit tight. Looking in my locker for something."

"Okay!" The brunette smiles and teases her clit.

Niles carefully climbs out as Todd snatches him up by his shirt. The hat's bells faintly jingling. Gritting their teeth at the unexpected noise Niles and Paige duck behind lockers. Todd swiping the Jester hat just as Megan lifts her blindfold. Acting disappointed Todd scowls.

"Don't ruin the moment."

"You're going to make love to me wearing a Jester's hat?"

"Shits and wiggles." He winks.

"Fine! Get over here Kind Sir." The blindfold lowers. The second she can't see Todd snatches Niles up and whispers into his ear. The Jester brightened up and hesitantly disrobed in front of Todd. Encouraged in wearing only the hat Niles admired the gorgeous Megan. She had always been his young Anne Hathaway. Kneeling in front of Megan he began eating her pussy. Todd wanted to laugh but his attention swiftly went toward Paige at his hip. Motioning for her to follow him he took her into a secondary locker room. Lifting her off her feet he primed his cock into her pink little pussy.

"I've wanted you since the day I watched your video on Tender." He whispered.

"I've wanted you since the day you messaged me. Fuck me Sire." She nibbles her lower lip with a yearning expression. That he did. He had to muffle her moans with the first piece of cloth he could find. Realizing what it was that he stuffed into her mouth he nearly died. It was Megan's thong that she had tossed at him in the arena. The taste in Paige's mouth seemed pleasurable regardless. He fucked her hard. In his carrying of her 100 pound body they nearly knock over a rack of shields stored there.

From the other room they hear Megan howling at the wolf's feasting. Niles was obviously talented. They could still hear the tiny bells jingling. Megan had a screaming orgasm never knowing it was Niles. Not even when Niles pulled her up and held her by the hips as he fucked her doggy style. She was too naïve to notice his dicks curvature was different than Todd's. Girth similar helped. Niles was relentless.

Whimpering as her eyes rolled back, Paige Turner was ready for an orgasm of her own. Todd's hand clamped over hers and pinching her nose she squeals and trembles like a leaf. Her pussy clenching around his mighty steed for every lasting sensation. He knew he needed to pull out before he lost control. Forcing her to uncurl her legs about his waist he silently brought her to her knees. With a maddening ejaculation he storms her face with catapults of cum droplets. He made a mess of her for a second time today.

Calming her as he hears Megan have a second screaming orgasm they tiptoe into the other locker room as Niles prepares to fire off his own arrows of lust. Motioning Paige to the side door found open suddenly, Todd creeps behind Niles giving him a giddy thumbs up of respect. Motioning him to finish quietly he allows the Jester to cum on Megan's tanned little ass. Todd growling out loud for Niles for effect made Megan coo. The second Niles finished peppering her anal cavity Todd snatches off his hat and pushes him away.

Joining Paige in the doorway the two scurry out. Once outside the locker room, Niles leers at Paige with her mouth still full. Pinching a dangled string on the thong he removes it with an expression of awe. Her eyes bulged too. Niles uses it to wipe Todd's cum from her face. Giggling they hurry out to find Tristen holding up her new dress. He had added tufts everywhere in his alone time. She got dressed and admired herself in the mirror. A burst of enthusiasm she gives the Tailor a hug. A pinch to his still bulging erection made him sigh.

"Thank you." She makes the portly man melt.

Dressed now both Paige and her Jester leave the Costume Department, leaving Tristen Megan's soiled thong. Poor guy sniffed it not knowing of Todd's jizz. Niles asked her out on a date. Of course she said yes. After graduation of course.

Five minutes earlier, back inside the locker room Todd Faulkner removed Megan's blindfold and let her turn around to feed on his cocks leftovers, knowing damned well she was going to taste Paige Turner all over him. The bitch was just plain dumb. She loved it. He was one smug Knight. Luckily, he didn't get fired for not showing up for the second performance. Donna the manager knew that after waltzing into the armory that she had no say anymore. Todd was the SIR. He might let the other Knights fuck Megan just like Niles had. Faulkner was just that evil. He would text Paige later. Of course, she wanted more. The redhead was insatiable.