Paige Ep. 027: CONNECT FOUR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT THE-?" Coochie offered a smug look at Lon just as her Mother pointed down the hall with agravation in her voice.

"GO TO HER ROOM."

Both girls ran like the dickens.

"Some fourplay huh?" Lon chuckles nervously.

"Let's go for four Big Daddy. I don't think staying the night is a good idea. School tomorrow for both girls. Work for both of us."

"You're right. Hot tub?"

"You have a...lets grab that wine and get wet."

"I'd say after you Big Momma, but I suddenly envisioned Martin Lawrence. Can't maintain that visual or Bigger Daddy is gonna lose a few pounds."

"Oh, you better not. I like those pounds. I did like Martin in Bad Boys though...Will Smith even more. Mmmm mmm!"

With a sloppy sound Deb peels off of Lonnie and helps him to his feet. A stimulating kiss lasting three minutes sent the lovers with the remainder of the wine bottle out to the back deck. He had turned the tub on long before the ladies had gotten there. Lon liked to plan ahead. Yeah, he got head quicker than he hoped he might. It was amazing how long Deborah could hold her breath under water. Tilting the bottle back at her submergeance Lon had to chuckle, "This is the life."

It was only beginning. Life would get better.

At least he predicted that it would.

Off to a good start at least.

COMING SOON : PAIGE 28 : GUMMY WORMS