All Comments on 'Pain in the Ass'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
One of the best

Of course being 73 I would think so. I love the stories on Lit. No STDs, no PGs and no problems getting it up because of the effing meds that keep the heart running properly. And you are right, there are some damn attractive and sexy older women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

As an older man 70, I can tell you that those kinda things happen. It is sure wonderful and getting to know someone first makes sex 1000 percent better.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Good Stuff

And for us geriatric types, it's a real confidence builder. Remember, folks, as the cigarette commercials used to say (and if you remember them, welcome to the senior center), it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
I loved it!

Good, humorous, and down right wholesome, almost! Definitely 5 Stars!

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Loved it, good story, great stuff & one of the best, yup. I agree wholeheartedly.

MGM,

No fart like a old fart. Good once as I ever was.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
You Said!!!!!!!!!

Damn that women could make cookies! I say Damn this man can write A great story!!! From one old timer to another "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great writer

funny,sad,realistic, just plain good writing. Thank You

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
Wonderful little story

Loved it!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great

I have always wanted to live in NewPort myself. I may yet. I love rain and see lots of elders living there. I used to crab some in Waldport. I was raised on the Santiam river.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
yep the stories sound good -

Life is not often that "easy" we have behaviors and attitudes (all of us) that can and I suspect often do - get in the way.

But hope springs eternal lol

well done -

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Another well done story. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...