Pain in the Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she stood soaked to the skin! Wearing just a dress. This time she had shoes on. I started laughing, then I let her in.

"Here we go again!" I thought.

"Hang on, I will get you a robe." I told her as she huddled up to the fire. She was grinning at me.

I handed her the robe, told her I would be in the kitchen finishing up and to come on in when she was dry.

We exchanged a look, I knew darn good and well that this time was deliberate.

Sharon came in a few minutes later, I served the meal. She looked it it, impressed. One thing I can do is cook, although it had been some time since I had bothered with the more time consuming dishes.

We ate with gusto, several times she told me how good everything was. After the meal, she sat in the living room while I quickly cleaned up.

I poured two small glasses of wine, went in and joined her. She sat on the couch, wearing one of my white robes. It came halfway down her thighs, tied loosely at the waist.

"So tell me Danny? Do you find me attractive at all?" She asked after we sat there for a short while silent.

"Well, yes, but...I mean..?" I was not quite sure what to say.

"I have been a pain in the ass, haven't I?" She smiled.

"Well...No, not really...." I lied.

"I have been waiting for you to try to seduce me, you know?"

"You have?" I managed.

"Yes, I have. I was hoping...I really do like you."

"I like you too, it's just that..."

"Your wife is gone, Danny. I bet she would understand and be pleased for you."

I knew she was probably exactly correct about that.

Sharon stood up. She shrugged the robe off her shoulders, it fell to the floor behind her. She was naked, her breasts heavy and sagging down, still beautiful. Her waist was slender, her hips flared outwards. The dark mass of pubic hair I had seen brief glimpses of that first night was still there, full and natural. Only her face bore a few lines that told the truth of her age, just like I knew very well my own did.

"I guess I will just have to try and seduce you instead!" She smiled.

"I think it's going to work." I told her, standing up. Sharon slid into my arms and pressed herself against me, tipping her head up for a lingering kiss.

"Not out here, come on!" She grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. I started to reach for my clothing but she pushed my hands away.

"Let me." She whispered. She unbuttoned my shirt, then slid her fingers downward over my chest. Her hands tripped the catch on my slacks, she stripped them down and off, leaving me in just my briefs and socks. I reached down and peeled off the socks as she reached for the waistband of my briefs.

She slowly tugged them downwards, my erection caught in the waistband. She giggled as she reached in and grasped my quickly stiffening member, turned it sideways and slipped the underwear down and off my legs with her other hand.

"Oh, you are nice and big! It's been so long!" She was almost whimpering in lust. She lay back and spread her legs, pulling on me by my erection.

She had the most delightful looking pussy, her lips were full and very visible even with the mass of hair.

I wanted to lean down and taste her, and tried to but she was having none of that.

"Put it in, put it in!" She was lifting her hips urgently, her legs now nearly impossibly open. I moved into position and entered her as she used one hand to guide me, all the way until our pubic bones touched in one smooth motion.

A gurgling sound came out of her mouth, then she released the rest of the air in her lungs in a gush.

That first time was very quick, Sharon began to orgasm violently and there was no way to hold back once her inner muscles clamped down firmly.

I tried, I really did try to hold back but she just tore my orgasm from me.

We lay joined like that for several minutes, finally I felt myself slip out. She sat up and reached out for me, began to gently stroke my now limp member.

"It might be awhile, I am getting older now." I told her.

"It doesn't look like it's very old!" She giggled, leaning forward and sucking me into her mouth. I came right back up at that, she took more and more of it into her mouth until I realized she had me all the way down her throat.

I could hear her breathing heavily through her nose, no one had ever done that to me in my life.

Before I could climax again she slipped off on me, then hiking up one leg she straddled me. Reaching down with both hands she got my erection aimed and pressed down. I reached up and fondled her big soft breasts, delighting in the way her brownish pink nipples flattened out to the size of a half dollar.

Again she was making sounds that had no meaning as she bounced up and down on me. I now had my hands on her behind, it was surprisingly firm. When she reached her peak that time she leaned forward and jammed her breasts against me, releasing a long moan.

Later, we showered together and she got down on her knees and sucked me until I was halfway hard, but it just would not come up all the way.

We went to bed and cuddled up, it felt so good to have a woman in my bed. I dreamed, it was of my Dotty, she was watching me with a smile on her face. I woke up remembering that dream.

Sharon lay there softly snoring, I ducked under the covers and began to lick her. I had to push on her knees a bit but finally I got her legs wide open. She tasted so fresh and clean from the earlier shower, I was enjoying that very much when I felt her move.

"You can wake me up like this any time you want to, Danny!" She laughed. Then she began to make those odd little nonsensical sounds again. I had my hand right on her tummy as I teased her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Her belly rippled with motion as she climaxed again.

A few minutes later she had me all the way down her throat, all I could manage was about half hard but it was enough. She didn't pull off that time until she had milked me completely dry.

It was late afternoon before I could manage again, she climbed on top of me in my chair and fucked me with no mercy. I was not sure if she had an orgasm that time, she seemed to be instead trying to give me one.

The next day she tugged on the white robe and ran barefoot across the street to feed her Cat, naked legs flashing as she ran. It was rather obvious that she had no underwear on since her bare bottom was popping out with every step.

That was hilarious.

I saw that the old man who lived two doors down was outside doing something in his yard, he stared at her as she ran back. She giggled and waved at him, ducking inside and shutting the door.

That evening we went down to the bar for a beer, instead of sitting up at the bar we sat in the corner booth, necking.

"About time!" The bartender grinned as he set down two cold bottles.

Another time we were down at the park by the Ocean, and were getting it on in the Kia like a couple of damned kids. I had the seat back as far as it would go, surprisingly there was then room for Sharon to straddle me.

It was a bit of a start when suddenly her bare breasts were lit up by a flashlight and one of the local cops was tapping on the window.

Apparently they loved to sneak up on people who parked up there to try and catch them because he never took the light off of her as she quickly grabbed for her blouse to cover up. I know he got a good look at her snatch also because she had to hike up her right leg to get off of me. I even tried to stick my arm up in the way to block the light but he just moved the flashlight.

I rolled down the window as she sat back in the seat giggling in embarrassment, holding her clothes to her front.

"This town is full of motel rooms, get one, OK?" The man said with a huge grin, still shining the light her direction.

We left and went home, finished up there.

It was a crazy two months.

+++

Sharon came over one morning, she obviously had something on her mind. I poured some Coffee, and waited.

"My Mom passed away." She said.

"I am sorry to hear that."

"She had a good long life, but I have to leave." Sharon said sadly.

"I understand, it's OK."

"There are a lot of other family issues, It could be a long time." She said.

"You need to do what you need to do." I told her. She slid into my arms and hugged me, tears were flowing down her cheek.

That night in bed was our last time, it was one of those sweet type sessions of lovemaking that long time married couples do. That was so different from the mayhem way we had been up until then that it was noticeable to me.

The next day I was once again alone. Sharon never wrote, and she never called. I guess I have to say that I never have understood completely, it appears there were a lot of things I just never knew.

I never did tell her I loved her, maybe that was it? But the truth is, I don't think I ever was. All we were, were two people enjoying each other.

My side of things anyway, I just do not know what it was from her side.

+++

A couple of years later, I met Debra. She is one of those Registered Nurse Practitioners, (she says I am supposed to capitalize that.)

Debra is sort of on the mayhem side herself. Nice and naughty, too, so damned if I didn't marry her. (Actually, I think she married me, somehow I didn't have a hell of a lot of choice in the matter?)

With Debra, I am completely sure that I love her. There will be more stories to write, and I won't even need to make much of it up. In fact, some of the things she does I probably couldn't make up.

Like having your nice chubby little wife running around a casino down in Reno on the honeymoon with no panties on, then parking her behind in front of a slot machine and flashing it at you?

She didn't get caught doing that that I know of but she came damned close.

+++

For all of you older folks that might think your sex life is all done, take a look around.

There really is nothing better than a nice nasty older lady, even though Debs is about 15 years younger than me. I moved to the coast to live out my life and die, instead I became completely alive all over again.

+++

I asked Sharon Johnson once way back that if I had made a pass at her that first day as she stood in my living room wearing nothing but my coat, would I have succeeded?

She told me no, she wanted to get to know me first but she admitted she was interested right off the bat. Then once she decided that she would, I guess I made it difficult so she just went for it.

I have to admit I am glad she did.

Damn that woman could make cookies!

MGM

12