All Comments on 'Painting Pearls'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Very interesting story!

5

steve1953steve1953over 2 years ago

Thank you for another story , I enjoy all of them even the sad tearful ones, please do more. God Bless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Five huge stars. I just love your writing. Wish you would write novels because I would sure buy them. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

krystinefaythkrystinefaythover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. was good to see how it progressed, and how you made the characters come to life. was refreshing on this site. thank you.

julesbabejulesbabeover 2 years ago

I loved the characters, loved the ending, and of course I loved the loving!

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

I usually go right past this type of story, but what the hell, it's a JimBob44 tale so I read it. So glad I did, JB has a way of bringing all his characters to life for his readers. Five well deserved Stars. Thank you for it.

rnebularrnebularover 2 years ago

As always love your colorfully detailed stories. Your characters come alive in such a short span of time, makes for a very good read. Thank you for sharing with us!

Rnebular

FransuezFransuezover 2 years ago

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Never have I read something so obviously written by a white man. The shallow vapidnes of the internal monologue. The inane pointless racism that undermines any attempts to develop character. The misogynistic beauty standards that results in fatshaming and over sexualising. Worst story I’ve read on this site.

mambrkemambrkeover 2 years ago

Two great stories on the same day (both 5*), like Christmas comes early this year. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! It's a great story on it's own, but I loved the references to Honeybee (your absolute best story) and Gracie and Nancy (a very close second). This brought a big smile to my face. Thank you for writing it.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Nice brisk no-nonsense style, unconventional and cool. That's a fine story... I'm afraid I haven't read any of the others so the subtlety of incorporating characters from other stories passed me by. But it's a nice idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good love story you've written up here, another 5 star story. Thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story, but wish you had someone who would do a little more editing for you. All of the errors were a bit of a distraction that could have/should have been avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm impressed...I don't impress easily. It had depth style and humour and I loved it. More please just to keep me amused and happy....worth 5 stars all day. Lots of TLC to you. Trash the grammar checker and get one thats competent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, but would Nancy allow her sister to fall into such a poor situation? Nitpicking aside, I love your stories.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Enjoyable read! Story just flowed - well written, good characters. You are a storyteller.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lovely tale. Carrie was delightful and just as lovely to read about as her older sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man, you can write! Your dialogue is fantastic! The section where they paused their love making and linked their fingers and held hands is the most romantic thing I’ve read in ages. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some of your tales have been a bit too dark for my tastes lately. I decided to give this one another look. What a great, heartfelt, love story. Carrie is an absolute treasure. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of your best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.