All Comments on 'Painting the Flagpole'

by amyss

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

Very well written and exciting. Nice play on words for the Title.

shackiemanshackiemanover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!

After at least 5 or 6 years reading on this site, this is the first one I have ever been compelled to comment on. This is, in my opinion, one of, if not THE best story I have read on this site. The story line was original, It was the perfect length, just enough build-up, and teasing to keep building us(your readers and the characters)to a perfect climatic ending. Not too mention it was very well written and a real pleasure to read. Thank you

grassmanrossgrassmanrossover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Excellant story. I just loved the whole process it took them to get toghether. Very hot, and quite believable.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
excellent

All the rave reviews already posted are deserved. This is excellent. A wonderful style. I'm going to add you as a favorite to watch for in the future; I've only tagged one other favorite in the years I've been reading here. What I really liked was the natural flow. Yes, I knew an "accident" was going to happen and I knew there was a pun in the title, but the story developed without the usual overtures of lust. No prior history of perversion. Just siblings interacting. I liked that you stopped the sex and then started again. Erotic descriptions of his dick and of her POV experience. Wonderful. Welcome back.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 14 years ago
Well done

This was imaginative and not the usual big-brother-home-from-college-for-the-holidays stuff. I would have preferred a bit more character development before the sexual action started but it was still very, very good. The action built slowly but constantly, like Ravel's Bolero. Keep writing!

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT READ!

Nice story line and lead up! Very well written.

This story belongs on the top shelf! Good job!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love in the afternoon

What a pleasant change from the usual . It's refreshing to read something where the writer used their imagination to tell a plausible story and not insult our intelect with 12" cocks 3" in diameter . Please continue with this lovely couple .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Smoking Hot Read

I loved your character development in this story. It was top notch. The sex was also very plausible. Great job! Keep on writing.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Loved the slow buildup.

The story smoldered just long enough before it finally burst into flames. A smoking hot read! Well done.

imharmless69imharmless69over 14 years ago
Great!

I'll just echo what others have said. This is without a doubt one of the hottest, most well-written stories I've seen in years and years of visiting and contributing to this site.

dre_jonesdre_jonesover 14 years ago
Wash me!

Great read. Very erotic story with a nice building climax. I never had a sister but I wish I had one like Amy! Keep up the good work that keeps us up.

Dre

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
great story!

This is one of the best stories I've read, very realistic, fun, and very hot. Everyone once in a while someone comes up with a unique idea that you didn't realize was erotic until you read it - in this case its hosing each other off. The flagpole imagery did not go unnoticed either!

AmontilladoAmontilladoover 14 years ago
Great writing

I really liked the brother's transition from an irritating idiot to a sensitive lover, and how his actions and her own emerging feelings take the protagonist by surprise. There was an interesting amount of resistance to breaking the taboo by both characters, and wonderfully vivid evocation of sensations.

Very hot. One of the best stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

loved it very arousing as well, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazing

wow, great story! definitely one of the best i've read on this site. very realistic and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!

That was truly Fantastic!!!! Thank you I look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Man thats hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
kool

Good one....could be real

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I came 3 times reading this story :) I loved it, I pictured this playing in my head with me and my brother and went straight into an orgasm... Thank you so much for writing this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just wish there were more hesitations at first so that it was more realistic. Otherwise, all I can say is I'm wet right now and I need a brother like him on my side stat! =))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The head was indeed pinkish, but it was a deeper color than it had seemed through the gray fabric. The shaft was a rich brown, much darker than you'd have thought by looking at the rest of his skin. It had a slight bend, and a couple of veins snaked along

Is this a sister in love with her brother's big hard cock, or what? Ken's not only a big strong boy but he's also infatuated with his little sister's adorable little coochie, the sweet slit she's hiding between her slender legs. Ken knows what feels real good up his sis's slit, to him and to his sister. So he slides his big cock up his sister's cute little cunt and gives her the hottest fuck she'll ever have, him too. Ken knows where all the creamy semen in his brotherly balls belongs. Now his sister does too.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 10 years ago
Wow

I liked the newest story well enough I clicked the link to see other stories written. I really liked this one! Now I gotta hit the video games to run off the excess energy I picked up reading. Great story!

RS

okguy1992okguy1992almost 8 years ago
Best story I've ever read on here.

This is by far the best, most erotic story that I have ever read on this site. I have just got to see if you have any more on here. Thank you so much!

DDH3269DDH3269about 7 years ago
Please keep writing

I read your newest story and enjoyed it immensely. I decided to see what else you had done and had time to read the one with the highest rating. Wow! Now I will make time to read all of your submissions. A well-done story with a great story line and beautifully described impulses. Nothing better than a wet person getting wetter and then naked. Mmm. Thanks!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
True love

All brothers and sisters should find such love

honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
wow

Just wow... keep writing such hot romantic incest... you belong in the top rated writers here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What if?

"I hope my readers enjoy this aspect, too--after all, part of the fun of this genre is imagining how you would react when faced with the same circumstances as the characters in the story."

How might the brother and sister have behaved if they had been spotted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish I had a sister !!

Great story, well written, made me very hard. I love your writing style, and the lack of typos is very refreshing. Nicely done. I wish I'd discovered your stories earlier. Please write more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awsome

The first page has me in stitches. I can believe this was a true story. I hope there is a a second chapter. Well written with no bullshit. Direct and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me too

Stitches! Laughing out loud! Delightful writing style!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wishing you were my sister.

I would love for you to paint my flagpole, two coats primer, two coats oil based.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24almost 5 years ago
Please, oh, please...

We need more of Ken and Amy! This was both funny and fucking hot as hell!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Of all

the bad stories here, your story was so good, it stood out like a full moon rising in the east.

Kudos.....

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

start chapter 2 is the folks arriving home to find flag pole painted and the mess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous