Pakistani Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They still might prosecute you for theft. I'll have to report to the police that you are behaving yourself, and haven't brought anything home without paying for it,' Ayesha lied.

'Oh! Ayesha! Please! Tell them I'm a good girl, I can't go to prison, I'd die of shame!' her mother wailed.

The once proud and haughty woman sank to her knees, holding onto Ayesha's legs, with big tears falling. Ayesha was shocked to see her mother in such an abject state of fear.

'You must promise me to a be a good girl, and do as you are told,' Ayesha said, unavoidably twisting the knife in deeper.

'Oh! Yes! Ayesha, I promise to be a good girl for you. I'll be guided by you, and obediently follow your instructions in all things. You know western ways, so I'll do as I'm told, Ayesha. Thank you, thank you,' her mother wailed, and began to kiss her feet.

'Stop that right now! Get yourself together! We've things to discuss,' Ayesha shouted at her mother.

It was terrible to see her mother prostrating herself so abjectly. The woman had towered over her when she was a child, demanding deference, conformity, and instilled fear. Having the woman debase herself shook her up.

'You would have thrashed me if I behaved so disgracefully,' Ayesha shouted at her.

'Yes! You are right, my mother would have thrashed me. I should be thrashed, yes, that's only right,' her mother agreed.

Ayesha figured her mother's guilt had been assuaged, now that she had cried so emotionally.

Ayesha plonked herself on the sofa, feeling weak from having her world turned upside down. Her mother had always been a tower of strength, and the outburst of raw emotion had rocked her to the core. Her mother walked back in, with a leather strap. The leather was thin enough to sting, and thick enough to hurt.

'You must punish me, Ayesha, I deserve nothing less, and you are the only one who can do it,' Ishrat said,

'Well, I don't know about that. I'm the only one who knows how bad you have been, and you want to keep it that way. I know how the school works, and the police, more or less. It's true, you must do as you are told, so we can get through this,' Ayesha lectured.

It was obvious her mother needed punishing, to get over the guilt, and to keep her silence. Was her mother being devious? What the hell! This was a chance of revenge upon the overly strict woman.

'Come here!' Ayesha said, and patted her lap.

Her mother handed over the strap, and lightly positioned herself over her daughters lap. Ayesha pulled her mother's skirt up around her waist, but hesitated over pulling her panties down. The panties came as a set with the socks, and matched them with decorative butterflies. What the hell, she'd gone this far, so why not.

Pulling her mother's panties down, Ayesha raised the strap.

'Oooww! Sorry, Ayesha.'

'Oooww! Sorry, I'm really, really sorry.'

The woman whimpered her regrets, with each strike of the strap. Across both cheeks the strap marked lines of red, as blood coursed to the surface of her smarting flesh. It was starting to throb, and her legs began to quiver.

'Hold still, girl,' Ayesha demanded.

After ten strikes to her mother's bottom Ayesha had enough. It wasn't making her feel any better after all. Revenge on her mother for the years she had been suppressed wasn't working. Having to sneak to school with a school uniform had been an ordeal. It was either that or look a different and attract the worst type of attention.

Now it was her mother's turn to draw attention that she didn't want. Showing off her legs at school, might give her an insight into what she had suffered. What if she could send her mother to school for the rest of the term? That might guarantee a change of attitude.

Ayesha examined her mother, standing before her like a sinful schoolgirl. Everyone accepted her as being eighteen, so why not try it. Being forceful with her mother now, while she was submissive from guilt, might give her a chance. She could also play around at home, rather than go to school!

Damn! It was a great idea! Send her mother to school as a punishment, to teacher a lesson, and for the fun of it!

'You had better call me mum from now on. Otherwise you will make a mistake in front of someone, and you will get into even more trouble. Well? What do you say, girl?' Ayesha firmly told her mother.

'Yes, mum, sorry for all the bother mum,' Ishrat apologised.

This was a sight to behold. Her mother was looking humble with head bowed, and apologising to her. Ayesha couldn't wait to see her off to school tomorrow morning.

'Do you have home work? Then get it out and get it done. By the way, you are now sleeping in what was my bedroom. I'll have the master bedroom,' Ayesha announced.

'Yes, mum, thank you mum,' Ishrat said, sounding lowly and humble.

Ayesha kept looking over her mother's shoulder, pointing out the errors. Her mother hadn't had much of an education and was struggling with the course work. Ayesha wondered if this was a good idea, as her results would fall. Though, when she took over next week, she could soon catch up.

'That's wrong, you stupid, girl. Do it like this,' Ayesha lambasted her.

Ayesha cooked dinner, and was happy to see her mother accept it, and compliment her. It was weird hearing her call her mum, but it also empowered her.

'You had better get on with your chores, and I'll help you with the homework, when you are finished,' Ayesha said.

'Thank you, mom. I'm finding the school work very hard, and I don't want to let you down,' Ishrat said.

As promised Ayesha helped her mother by patiently explaining what was needed rather than shouting at her mistakes. Ayesha hugged her mother when it was time for bed, and this time Ishrat hugged her back.

'Don't worry, I'll get you out of trouble. You just have to do as you are told, and be a good girl for me,' Ayesha said, and meant it.

As soon as she said it, Ayesha wondered where it had come from. Of course, it was one of her father's sayings. When she had been sent to him for a punishment, he pretended to spank her, gave her a sweet, and told to her to be a good girl. Her mother accepted it, which was a surprise. The woman happily went off to bed, as though she thought Ayesha was protecting her.

The security at the store, the police had forgotten about her, and after tomorrow, so would the social worker. Ayesha relaxed in her father's easy chair, and wondered if she could send her mother to school in her place.

There was plenty of money in the bank account, though she wondered when her father would return home, and therefore how long did it have to last? She began to wonder what he did to earn so much money. Ayesha shook herself awake and made her way to her mother's bed, for an early night. It seemed too large just for her, but dare she take a lover?

A naughty thought occurred, stirring the beginnings of an idea. Of course she couldn't do that, not really. It was going too far. Arranging for her mother to have a boyfriend in school would be too outrageous. While falling asleep she thought through how it might be possible, and giggled to herself at the audacity of such a plan.