All Comments on 'Pam and Nancy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
Workmanlike

Well suited to your target demographic. And at least you are inventive.

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
One

It was a 'meh' story at best, but that's not why you get the one. The one is for being clueless about women.

Nancy is drugged and raped and when she comes out of it she wants her rapists to keep going? Please.

You trivialized rape for no real reason. Making her into a gangbanging slut didn't move the story forward at all. You could have just left it at the drugging and the story would have been exactly the same.

Oh, and the ending was weak.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 10 years ago
Not one of your better stories

At least in my opinion.

Is Nancy Neubert related to Bill Neubert? Why was Nancy such a slut after the drug wore off? Did Pam really suffer anything for what she did?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Liked The Ending

First of all, I liked the ending, and would like to hear Pam and Ramon's story!

Second, while I somewhat agree with doubts about her turning into a gang bang slut, on the other hand, her willingness to share more than she had to lends credence to her professed love and regrets.

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
Great job again, Bob

Been a fan of yours for some time. I intend to publish soon too. I hope you might enjoy my work as I do yours.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
One thing you can say about JPB...

The King of Twisted creates intricate characters in his tales. Wifey didn't want to do what she was doing, and was date raped by Bitch. Then Bitch blackmailed Wifey into becoming a whore for any Asshole that Bitch brought into the bar. When confronted, Wifey came clean right away and confessed to everything. Hubby realized that Bitch was behind the whole thing, and good God, did she live up to the moniker of BITCH! The bad thing is that there are really women like Pam out there. "Vindictive" doesn't begin to describe those women. "Hell hath no fury" comes to mind, as far as what can be used to describe them.

I'd also like to read about how Ramon and Bitch got to where they were at the end of the tale. Keep shaking up the status quo, JPB!

5 Solid Stars.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
How About It!

Just in the nick of time a JPB comes along. There's been so much garbage and goo lately it's refreshing to get a decent story again.

JPB did some wonderful things here.

First and foremost we've got a completed JPB. He didn't leave us hanging. We got some closure!

Second, lets be reminded reading a JPB is like eating a MacDonald's Double Cheeseburger. No it ain't sirloin, but it's reliably gosh darn good.

Third, did you notice we didn't get any exploding scoreboards, oil wells in Texas, SEALS, or Ninjas. Nobody won the billion dollar lottery, we didn't spend a fortune at Radio Shack buying electronic spyware, and we didn't have to hire a P.I. Sure all that's fun, but after a while...

You gotta love and be angry with Nancy, and you gotta love Rob. Nancy was a good girl who got caught up in a bad thing she ended up liking, but she put her man first through it all. Oh I know the BTB gang wants Rob to 'chuck her', but Rob ain't built that way. Even after he surreptitiously checked out the video he stayed with her. I would have checked it out too. I think he probably should have thrown it away after watching it once. If Nancy ever finds it the damn thing will only add to her humiliation.

Then there's good old Pamela; snake maybe, cat certainly. She landed on her feet it seems.

Of course this story was a fiver.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ONE MORAL IS

always listen and heed your spider senses, TK U MLJ LV NV

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Rose and Fall of a wife !

A good read from JPB and delivers a good twist at the end !

I did wonder if Pam was going to end up in a whore house. It judt seems she found her true vocation. I think Pam was not the loser in this tale , it was poor Nancy ! She had the most to loose and may still do so. Trust has gone from the relationship and the husband can not become the wifes jailer !

Would the husband ever want get even with his wife for enjoying the gang bang,...maybe !

In the real world if a husband watch the video thst would the end of the marriage, how can you come back from that !

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
I fail to see how this is a happy ending

Well, I suppose it is...for Pam.

Our hero now gets to wife his gangbang wife who has a new addiction like a hawk. He has to deal with the mental torment of both wanting his slut wife and hating...oh...sorry...no...there is no introspection in JPB characters. He has no internal conflict. He's HAPPY he can watch a tape of his wife's degradation and have no issues with fucking the shit out of her or questioning how mentally healthy that is.

So Nancy lost the trust and and a good bit of love of her husband, gets watched like a child, and every so often has her husband rape/fuck her hard. Kids? Yeah right. Say goodbye to kids for the next five years, you stupid slut.

Pam? For a few dollars, she gets to live happily ever after with Ramon.

Villain won. Heroes lost. Who am I rooting for here?

Did I enjoy the story? Mostly. Seemed a bit phoned in.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 10 years ago
Never a dull moment w/JPB

Kinda reminds me of "situational awareness" but most (99%) people do not or are not sensible enough to stay aware of their surroundings... gotta love JPB for moving us off center again. We just have to look hard for good stories till you write again for us.

Thanks for sharing on Lit. a 5*.

x

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
betrayal ?

It looks like Ramon betrayed Rob, he was supposed to help with revenge not hook-up with the Snake.

This being a JPB story with comments enabled it is doubtful we will ever find out why, or see Pam get hers.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Disappointed is the word to best describe this tale. First off, on page one Rob literally raped Pam in the bathroom. No ifs, ands or buts. Nothing justifies rape. Then he's married and his wife does a willing gang bang for two days. Okay she was drugged but it wore off and she continued. Now she's sucking dick for the scorned ex and Rob lets everything go? Then Rob gets his friend Ramon involved and he winds up with Pam?

What the fuck???

Rob is a future cuck, Nancy is a fucking cunt. Pam is a fucking worthless cunt whore and Ramon is no friend.

Well written of course but I believe this tale needs a serious Redux

Just my half-assed opinion.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 10 years ago
Another JPB Wonder

I liked the story as far as it went but I felt deprived of the ending with Nancy. What in her character allowed her to submit, enjoy, and encourage the gangbang. How could she not realize that her behavior would be discovered with dire consequences? How can they resolve to continue the relationship without counseling?

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. I can only hope that there may be more on this one to come.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
***

Being I am a BTB sort, I didn't much care for the story. It was well written. I've found you to be versatile as well as prolific writer. Danka. Cheers!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
arguably the stupidest godamn story EVER written

oh my god this was vile

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakualmost 10 years ago
writing 5stars content 1star

I like your writing but not what you write about

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
Good writing, content disturbing

As usual your writing was great, the difference between good authors like yourself & the majority of the others grows larger each new story you pen. However, But, Whatever, the content was very disturbing in parts, so much so that I wondered if it was better suited to Non consent/reluctance site. It just made me shiver at times as to how humans can do the things they do to other people in the name of petty revenge. Still a very good read. 5*****

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
I liked it.

Good honest writing, especially liked the ending, Pam was great character and it was good to see a bitch, just maybe, come out on top. Or rather after reading about her she may have been on the bottom or on all fours. 4*

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 10 years ago

self cuck... to be expected from bob though i gave it a try.... 1/5 should be lower

size14shoesize14shoealmost 10 years ago
Nancy was not a slut

That Nancy liked doing the gangbang doesn't mean she liked that she did it. We all want a woman who sucks our cock, takes it up the ass and all the rest but we don't want her to enjoy it. She got turned on to all that hot sex under the influence of drugs. It really was not her fault that she wanted to continue when the drugs wore off.

Men need to wake up to the fact that physical enjoyment of sex is not related to being in love. Nancy or other women in like situations may feel guilt for liking the hot sex but they like it because it's sex, not because they 'love' the men who bang them.

Rob had the visual experience of being with Nancy when she refused to fuck the guy in the conversion van. He could also see that she got no pleasure giving the blow jobs. JPB didn't go into whether or not Rob and Nancy went to counselors or therapists. Frankly I've read enough 'therapy' stories that I didn't need that to enjoy the omission of that sort of activity.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Good Read

The voyage and the culmination were very disturbing... Size 14 got me to thinking that maybe we should have a demograph of the readers, because anyone who was raised in the forties and fifties would probably not believe that women enjoy sex!

We were told by Kinsey Report that most women did not even have coital orgasms.

Yeah I know that the world has changed but you don't escape your basic programming that easily. As a result Size 14's analysis does not convince most of us, but, younger folk may accept it. An fascinating tale...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it seems Ramon and Pam

were in the same profession and merged their businesses.

The scary part at the end of it all, is that it is probably not the end of it all.

Snake is still out there.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Girls night out

A "girls night out" usually drinking in a bar in inherently a problem. It is obvious that at the very least it is an opportunity to flirt if not cheat. If they all went to a nice restaurant or to one of their homes it might be different. Generally speaking once you are married, you need to act like it - all the time. So, fuck the solo night out! #2, drug someone, get them gang banged, blackmail them into prostitution and expect to be hurt - severely. I believe in women's rights, that includes to have the shit beat out of you and may the life as well for doing something like that. Yep, I said it - kill the bitch. Sometimes violence in the answer.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 10 years ago
Almost great... almost

Great story, Bob, but your editorial skills are slipping a little. Several words that appear to be the victim of autocorrect/autospell. Always looking forward to a new story, though.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Licentious - disregarding sexual restraints...

Of all the definitions involved in finding something about the word "slut" that applies, licentious is the word that comes the closest to what we mean nowadays when we use the word slut.

A woman (generally) who has no restraints about her sexual actions, preferably while enjoying it, of course. It isn't about rape.

For her to have enjoyed it while a particular screwing was going on could be excused (maybe) as her being worked up... but for her to cross a room after another cock... for her to "take a break" and then go back to it....? Face it, even she realizes she's a slut.

That's why she said she knew it would have been a slope... because she recognized her love of it and her knowledge that she'd have wanted it more and more...

Her being a slut wouldn't cause me to divorce her as long as she were only MY slut. Her being a slut with someone other than me would end it immediately.

And how does he justify his decision...? He dumped Pam just because he saw her KISSING some other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another unfinished JPB story

Good story right up to the end - when there wasn't any ending. How the heck can you not explain what was happening between Pam and Ramon? You don't think that little tidbit was germane to the story?

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Re-Reading

Even if Pam’s relationship with Chuck was 100% as innocent as she claimed, doing it behind Rob’s back was wrong. All she had to do was go to him and tell him she was lonely for some male companionship when he was working. He either says “cool” and there’s no problem, or he says he’s NOT cool with it, and she either breaks up so she’s free to see who she wants, or she just goes out with the girls, or she does what she did and faces the consequences.

While I believe that honesty is the best policy, I think that Nancy revealed too much. Obviously, she had to admit to what was on the tape, but to admit to the desire, if not willingness, to do it again was taking a big chance. It’s going to be hard for Rob to get past the fact that she enjoyed it after the drugs wore off, if he also has to worry about her desire for a repeat performance getting to strong, they’re through.

As far as the worry that "Snake" is still out there, I think it's a little devious even for HER to double pay back the money unsolicited. It would be more her style to just stay underground until her opportunity arose. And I have a bit of faith that Ramon knows how much he has her under control.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THEY TOLD YOU SHE WAS A SNAKE,,,YOU KNEW SHE WAS A SNAKE

and did you forget snakes slither, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Fucked up people

You know what? I seem to be able to recognize fucked up people and I am able to stay away from them. Sure enough, time after time these fucked up people all follow suit and do something really stupid or evil. Fortunately, I am not within the blast radius when they go off. Who we each are is described by the decisions with make with the choices we have. That means, if you decide to associate with fucked up people, you have decided to share in their behavior. You will also share in the consequences of that behavior. If someone you love, decides to associate with a fucked up person, they too have identified themselves as "fucked up". Now you must decide, are you "fucked up" too? Your choice will define who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jpb ,your story was shit

Go suck another goober

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Yuk to this one

Ugh..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh isnt enough

Thers isnt a likeable character in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Annony hates everyone and all the stories on here. We should work to get his nasty ass removed. God he's just an old fat ugly fat fool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* could have been a good story ...

but you had the cuck-boy stay with a LITERAL whore .

wow .

hope she gave him aids . anyway , she will eventually .

kill yourself 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why did I bother reading this? Should have just stabbed myself with a rusty knife, would have been less painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Detroit Rock City

May I borrow your dull, rusty knife when you are finished?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ANOTHER JPB 5 STARS

Read carvohi and you dont need mine.

Except Pam at the end needed to be reminded again about that every-action-has-a-reaction thing.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stopped Reading After The Sexual Assault

"But she wanted it." Yeah, stick with that piece of fantasy. Or, better yet, tell it to the judge. Probably was a decent story after that. I'll never know. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved Detroitrockcity's comment.

Says it all.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 6 years ago
The comments crack me up

It is just a fictional story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FAVOUR RETURNED

Ramon returned the favour to Tom by making Nancy return the pimping money to Pam with interest.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

I think Pam kept putting something in Nancy's drinks to keep her horny. Nancy just thinks its her reaction.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
The beginning of meeting with Pam was long and intricate, but not boring.

Overall, the story is not your best, but certainly very good. But the beginning half — the relationship with Pam — was brilliant. Then the denouement (a new SAT word I learned), which was better than average (or in this case “average” for YOU), but brought the rest of the story down.

You have this long, detailed beginning, but then you skim over things in the end, at least in comparison to the beginning.

I think a part 2, where we see... basically I want to see Pam fucked up, just like she fucked Nancy up. She becomes a GB slut, and because it’s Ramon she’s with, Ramon doesn’t mind her keeping on. Maybe becoming his “star” hooker. Train her as a stripper, then make her his main bachelor party girl, doing GBs 2 or 3 nights a week.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He breaks up with Pam because of a kiss

But Nancy fucks around and sucks cock on Wednesday’s and he’s ok with it? Am I missing something here?

And when he straight up RAPED Pam, why didn’t she just call the cops on him? This story is a whole bunch of non-erotic bullshit. There’s no explanation why Psycho Pam would drug and rape Nancy and the whole she did it to get back at Rob was bullshit. You don’t organize a rape with a dozen guys because you were dumped....for cheating. And what woman, coming down from a drug induced high, is going to enjoy being raped so much that she does another day?

Definitely NOT tryout better story’s

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
No Logic For JPB

"I needed to know how long it had been going on. I needed to know if the guy in the Ram was the only one."

Why?

Some of JPB's stories are interesting, some are clever, none are logical.

She wonders why she shouldn't keep going with the all day gangbang, as the damage is already done. The logical answer for both spouses is that what she did while drugged wasn't cheating. Continuing while sober was cheating and a betrayal of her marriage.

A woman drugged her and had her raped. Why didn't she get a pipe, take out her knees and let her know that if anyone ever saw that tape she would scar up her beautiful face?

The reason, of course, is that she doesn't even resemble a human character. Neither does the husband, neither does the villain.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy, unrealistic, and fun! 5*****

She was a loving wife and she got her head on straight. I'm glad she's not my wife, but he will be happy. Fun story.

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I often wonder why people still read this cookie-cutter crap that this has been spits out. The same, formulaic bullshit, no plot deviations and you can recite the boring storylines in your sleep. I have no idea how this no-talent hack has a following.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sry no

Doesn't work for me, I guess You Need to be an Alien from planet cuck to like it

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Who cares. As another comment he got rid of Pam for kiss and I agree

But gives her pass predator on gang bang

After coming out of drug influence hospital drug test and rape charges filed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing

I kept reading, hoping to find some excitement or action. Nothing. Predictable. Disappointing.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 4 years ago
Messing with us

I think JPB is just messing with us so he can get a rise out of the critics. He knows the buttons to push and is becoming quite adept at pushing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

You can’t turn a btb into a cuckold RAAC Story. Booooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice, jpb

You stuck your thumb in her pussy at the party then put it in your mouth. She just finished screwing the fullback before the party so you got a mouthful of football player cum.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not sure

After reading a good Bob.story, I find this one. This one, she.not so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry NC, I've never found a Bob story that wasn't good. Granted, some are better than others. This one would have been good if for no other reason that the Jack Horner trick. He may not have pulled out a plum but it must have been tasty! Thanks Bob. 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Looks like one more of JPB absurdities which he does not know how to finish.

BobbyMikeBobbyMikeover 2 years ago

It was unpleasant (though well-written), and I REALLY should NOT have continued reading!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Spoilt

Spoilt by the stupid ending.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

It's a good story, up until the flat ending. Unlike most of your stories, at least there was an ending. So I guess that's a start.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Lost points when he got turned on watching the tape. Weak loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck boy stayed with her

😆

Pathetic

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

JPB’s same ole, same ole. Still trying to find one of his stories where the husband does the right thing and gets a divorce.

Acceptance of infidelity because of ‘undying love’ grows old really fast.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pam should have been sent to a Mexican Whorehouse period. She got off WAY TOO EASY which is why this story is a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...