All Comments on 'Pam & The BadBoy Ch. 02'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Weak conclusion!!!

Here's mine....

"But as she stepped outside into the sunlight a quiver ran through her body as she remembered the way it had felt and she found her resolve quickly weakening."

As she straightened herself up, she noticed her suitcases outside their room next door with a letter on top from her hubby. The letter said " came back early and heard familiar sounds next door...have videotape...have moved to undisclosed hotel, don't bother coming home....". "Oh well", Pam shrugged. She picked up her suitcases and placed them inside the bad boy's room. She yelled out, "I'm back sooner than expected".

Epilogue.

Pam is no longer umemployed and can be found walking the corner beat of Main and Emerald...her pimp, the bad boy never to far away.

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Trying to be positive

As mentioned for the first part of the story, her mmmmmms, ohhhhhhhhhs, and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs are too boring. She has learned a few words but still you need to have an editor to help you realize that sounds are not all there is to being fucked; especially by a BAD BOY.

There needs to be some no's and oh God's and please don't do that; and so on.

It sounds like a wet dream on cyber-paper. And thats you moaning in your sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
after 3 paragraphs

very boring...try writing childrens books instead ...your writing is more geared towards people with little imagination

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Basic cheating wife story

At least in this chapter she remembered the man who loves her for a whole minute before she twisted the knife in his back some more. I like the ending anonymous put together. If you continue the story, remember to have the husband be so clueless that he doesn't notice the bruises she has from being, "FUCKED HARDER,mmmmmmoooooorrrreeee, etc..

If betrayal stories turn you on, this story is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To Mr. Quivering from In Behind You

it's lying, not laying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reflexions

Well written in most part if you like suck and fuck in a marital situation. As you can see from the comments most don't as most men believe in basic justice especially in a cuckolding story.

The underdog lost and you keep stroking - that loses us semi-normal folks - the emotion you tried to raise was instead anger and frustration at the inequity of the whore getting what she wanted while hard working loving husband gets fucked also - but by you the writer.

So, you lose in this first effort blinded by one handed typing with the littlehead in control. Anyone can write this stroke stuff so you are but one of many without any credentials.

The question is whether you misunderstood the audience or only intend to write for the few sicko's. Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Believe in yourself

Do not listen to these insecure men who are afraid of women who want bad boys. They get their jollies using a gun to blow heads off.

I gave you a 75 to encourage you to write more dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what was the point

The first part was marginal, but this story in reality would make a woman feel degraded to tears after the edge of horniness was off. Thinking anal is the cherry on top finisher is not real to women as most in studies do not like it and feel nothing.

Thanks though for including my point as to why this woman would have an affair. The explanation did nothing though to prove WHY, especially since the guy in bed is about as bad at sex as she is.

They were not lovers. They were a bad fucker and a bad lay.

You should have quit with the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep it up

One of the hottest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot sex

THE SEX WAS HOT HOT HOT; THE STORY WAS WEAK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
boring

i didnt like the story. all she did was mmmmm i did that when first playing on line and i seem boring. i do not call that a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bioring as cold shit

You are not a writer or a story teller either one. You just garble down your mucho macho fantasies...oh wee someone with a three inch didk has to have something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a trolop

she's a slut whore and hopefully hubby finds out

and she's history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMM

Stop worrying about the idiots that are negative. I thought the sex was soo hot and my cunt started to drip. sex with BAD BOYS is BEST !!!!!!!!

Katie in NJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There should be consequnces, and she can stay with the badboy for as along as she likes. Husband can be free of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the most stupid story I have ever tried to read

To treat a real woman, the way he did, would get your ass thrown out of the house. Maybe, with your dick missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT..................

DIALOGUE.

Really out of the box, dude.

Not.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooood

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
As someone said...

Just as someone said, all the 2 parts story can be resumed in: "Mm-mm-mm- ooooooohhhhhh- uuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great but rubbish dialogue

Great story but would have been better if she said something more than mmmmmmmmm. Her dialogue only got good right at the end

fishgetterfishgetterabout 6 years ago
CLOTHS ????

It is c l o t h E s

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Apparently ...

.... I am the only one who pays attention to dates on story submission ~ early works are never exemplify the authors potential ~ read on folks, his library is full of hot as fuck erotica ... Personally thought it was a good write, I concur with the dialog comments but I know from other stories your eloquence becomes more prolific ;) thank you!

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

So, this is a fantasy. There's a lot in it, that I don't like. But, that being said, if my wife wants to read it, or fantasize about it, good for her. Then she imagine the "Bad Boy" while I do whatever nasty thing she wants. Sometimes, fantasy is better than reality.

5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous