Pam & The BadBoy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel that, Bitch? That's my cock in your ass. My entire cock."

He tugged harder on her hair, pulling her head even further back and causing her body to bend downward more.

"Mm-mmm-mm," Pam whimpered.

He pulled back then, withdrawing most of his cock from her tight rectum before pushing forward again. This started a rhythmic pace of him pulling back and pushing forward, steadily fucking her ass with the rigid cock. Pam whimpered and mewed as he did this, the sensation of his cock sliding along her sphincter, the feel of his stiffness filling her ass, fanning the flames in her loins. She rolled her hips, pumped herself back into him each time he pushed forward.

At first he continued to rub and play with her swollen clit, massaging the hard nub while stroking her slit and caressing her pussy walls. But as their pace steadily increased it became difficult. He pulled his hand back around and filled it with her ass cheek, his fingers squeezing the soft flesh, gripping and digging into her.

"Mmm-mm-mm," Pam whimpered, her body rocking faster, her ass jerking into the squeezing hand.

"That's it, Bitch. Fuck my cock with your ass," he growled.

He squeezed her ass cheek, dug his fingers into her pliant flesh as the speed of their fucking increased. His cock slid back and forth in her rectum, slipped along the edges of her sphincter. They pumped and pounded their bodies at one another.

Inside her Pam felt the orgasm re-emerging, rolling along her heated loins toward the edge of release. She rolled her ass into him, pushed herself at his now driving cock as she moaned and whimpered more with each thrust. Her large breasts swayed and rocked beneath her, the hard nipples sticking down and being brushed by the air swishing past them. The fingers in her hair tugged at her scalp, pulled her neck back and forced her back to arch downward more.

"Mmm-mm-mmmm," she whimpered as the orgasm grew closer to exploding within her. "Mm-mm-mmmm."

"Yea, fuck my cock with your ass, Bitch. Fuck me with your ass."

Pam's body began to quiver, her nerves twitching with the impending orgasm. She mewed loudly, whimpered as she bent her head further back and jammed her ass onto his cock again and again.

He sensed what was happening, understood that she was on the brink of cumming and suddenly stopped thrusting his cock into her. He froze with the entire length of it buried deep within her rectum, his pelvic grinding against her soft ass cheeks. The suddenness of this, the quick halt to the pumping of her ass which had been driving Pam's orgasm to release, caused the sensation to stop also, to freeze as it sat teetering on the cusp of exploding and to even recede slightly.

"Mmm-mmm-mm," Pam whimpered hungrily.

Her ass ground back into him as she rolled herself against the cock filling her rear opening. Her body quivered and twitched from once again being refused the orgasm. Need fully she rocked upon her knees with limited mobility as he held himself tightly against her, kept her from fucking his cock in and out of her ass.

After a moment of this he pulled back, completely withdrawing his cock from her sphincter. Pam whimpered again with the lose. As the head of his cock popped out of her tightly clinging hole he jerked her head to the side, the hand on her hip pushing her as well. Pam was tossed down onto the bed and rolled onto her back with the rough actions. Releasing her hair for the moment he grabbed both of her legs and swung them onto his shoulders, effectively spreading her open to him and lifting her ass upwards.

"You're liking it in your ass, ain't you Bitch?" He chuckled as he positioned himself. "You like having my cock in that sweet ass of yours."

"Mmm-mmm," she mewed in dejected agreement.

Laying upon the bed with her legs over his shoulders, her long tresses splayed out wildly around her face, she looked at him from under heavy lids, her bottom lip quivering. On her chest her large tits rolled and swayed as her body was maneuvered, her nipples standing out straight and hard. In her crotch her pussy shined with her wetness, her juices shimmering as they coated her flesh. Her lips puffed out, displayed wetly by the moisture glistening in her fine, downy hairs. Below that her asshole lay still gaping open slightly from the stretching of the cock that had invaded it.

Seconds later she felt the tip of his cock press at her pussy, felt the head slipping into her opening and filling her with one steady thrust. Pam's head rolled back, her eyes closed and she pushed herself at the penetrating cock.

"Mmm-mmm," she mewed with delight.

"Gonna get it lubed up again," he groaned as he pushed forward. "Get my cock all wet with your juices so I can fuck your ass some more."

Pam whimpered in response to his words, her body and mind tormented by the different sensations she was feeling. She felt his cock stuffing her sex, felt its rigidity stroking along her walls with delicious delight. She wanted this to continue, wanted his cock to fuck her pussy, to pound into her sex and drive her orgasm forward. But at the same time she wanted that delicious cock to be stuffing her ass once more, to feel its stiffness ramming into her rectum and to bring her orgasm forth that way.

She laid there whimpering and moaning as he pushed himself in and out of her cunt several times, her juices coating his cock. Her tits rolled with the actions, her body rocking beneath him as he pumped her sex with his hard cock. The feel of it reignited the torches of her orgasm, pushed it back toward existence rapidly.

"Mm-mmm-mmm."

After several strokes he withdrew his cock and she whimpered sadly. Quickly he lined it up with her sphincter and pushed forward. Although the opening had started to recoup from his previous assault, the muscles re-tightening, the mixture of having already been opened and the new supply of juices coating his cock and having ran down from her drenched pussy made this new entrance go easier and smoother.

Like the first time though he entered her slowly, pressing his hips forward with slow, deliberate force. The head of his cock pushed past her opening, stretched the hole back out and allowed the length of him to follow. As her ass was steadily filled by his rigid cock he reached down and brushed a thumb across her swollen clit.

"Mmm-mmoooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Pam cried, her hips jerking, her ass jumping down his shaft. "Mm-mm-mm."

The orgasm that had twice been halted suddenly exploded inside of her. Tidal waves of pleasure washed through her entire nerve system, earth quaking shocks rumbled through her muscles. Her head flew back, her eyes clamping shut, her mouth hanging open. Blast after blast of lust inspired delirium exploded inside of her.

With the entire length of his cock buried deep in her ass he ground himself into her while playing with her clit. Pam's hips jumped and jerked at him, her ass pumping into his pelvic in short, rapid strokes.

"You like that, Bitch?" He smiled.

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted, her ass humping crazily. "Ooohhh, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass with your cock."

The hand not playing with her clit reached up and filled its fingers with her hair again. Her head was jerked sideways as he yanked on her long tresses, pulled her body into a slight sideways arch. Holding her like this he pulled back a couple of inches then rammed his cock forward again, slamming it into her rectum.

The orgasm inside Pam sent new skyrockets exploding through her, huge waves of lust crashed against her mind.

"Oohhh God. Do it again. Fuck my ass hard. Fuck it hard."

Pam had never before said such things, never before spoken so crudely to any of her lovers. But then, none of her lovers had ever fucked her ass or brought her to such an orgasm.

He quickly gave her what she asked for. Slipping back a few inches he slammed into her again, simultaneously jerking on her hair and stroking his thumb across her clit. Pam cried out again, her body jumping under the feel of so many sensations.

The next time he drove his cock forward he pulled his hand away from her sex and grabbed one of her tits with it. His fingers dug into the pliant flesh, squeezed and mauled her heaving mound. This threw new fuel onto her orgasm as it continued to roll through her with more and more waves of pleasure.

"Mmmoooohhhhhh God yes," she moaned. "Fuck my ass hard. Fuck my ass with your cock. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck iiiiitttttttt."

He began a steady, rhythmic fucking of her asshole then, pumping his cock in and out, slamming it into her with each forward thrust.

The orgasm caused more juices to flow in her sex and they leaked out, running down along her flesh to coat his cock and her sphincter. The lubrication added to her lust and made his pounding cock slip and slide in and out of her with greater ease, allowed it to fuck her with limited hindrance.

As her orgasm continued to wash through her then slowly subside, her body quivered under his assault, her tits rolling on her chest with one of them covered by his hand and being massaged hungrily. Her head was pulled to one side, her tresses locked in his fingers and being pulled on, drawing at her scalp. Her hips jumped upon the motel room bed, her ass jerking its way upon his cock as he pounded it into her. Gone were any lingering thoughts of her husband or the betrayal she was performing. Gone were any concerns about anything other than the feel of this man's cock fucking her ass with ruthless abandon.

"Mmm-mmm-mm," she whimpered as her body quaked through the aftershocks of her orgasm. "Mmm-mmm-mm."

He pumped and pounded his cock into her, jerking on her hair and squeezing hard on her tit. Her hard, sensitive nipple lay beneath his palm, flattened and caressed by his rough flesh. He grunted and groaned above her, telling her how good her ass felt around his cock and how much she looked like an angel being fucked deliriously. He exclaimed about how she liked having his cock in her ass, told her that she was an ass-fuck loving little bitch. And she agreed. She told him she loved his cock in her ass, that she wanted it harder, that she wanted it faster. She whimpered and mewed under the verbal assault, her mind exploding with this additional new experience.

"Mmooohhhhh God yes," she cried as his pistoning cock brought another orgasm toward release. "Fuck my ass harder. Ooohhh God, fuck my ass with your cock. Fuck it. Fuck it harder. F – u – c – k i – t h – a – r – d - eeeeeeerrrrrrrr."

The new orgasm exploded inside of her even as her body was still quivering from the previous one's aftershocks. She rammed her ass down along his cock as he was thrusting it into her with extreme force, pounding it into her like a jack hammer. Her head tried to pull to the opposite direction and he jerked it back with a hard yank. Pam's body rose up and crammed her tit into his mauling hand, flattening the soft mound under his squeezing fingers.

Inside her rectum she felt his cock growing harder as it rammed into her, pumping and pushing at her ass. Her body instinctively tightened the muscles surrounding that hard pole and milked it hungrily.

As her orgasm crashed through her body, sending tidal waves of passion coursing along her nerves, she felt him bury the length of himself in her ass, felt his cock jump and twitch inside of her. A second later she heard him grunt as the first shot of semen sprayed into her ass, the warm liquid washing and coating her insides.

"Mmmmoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she mewed excitedly.

Her body rocked and quaked its way through her orgasm as his cock shot spray after spray of the semen into her, the hard pole jerking and twitching as it unleashed the load from his balls.

Several moments later the two climaxes were over and he dropped onto the bed, away from her, his softening cock slipping easily from her stretched anus. Pam's legs fell onto the mattress, her body slumping weakly into the bed's support as he released her hair and the hold on her tit. Together they lay panting, their chests rising as they gasped for air.

Pam's body was coated in sweat, her nerves twitching as the aftershocks rolled along her muscles. She rolled onto her side, brought her legs partially together as liquid leaked form her ass and her lust juices shimmered across her sex area. Her tits rolled with her, the nipples still shining red and hard for several minutes as her body settled down.

"You better get back to your room and clean up," he told her after catching his breath. "Don't want hubby to find you here or see you with your body like that."

"Mmmm," she managed to agree quietly.

He rose up and stepped from the bed. Standing above her, his naked body covered with his own sweat, his now limp cock hanging from his waist, he stared down at her.

"I'm leavin' day after tomorrow," he grinned. "If ya wanna come over tomorrow I'll be here."

With that he turned and walked toward the bathroom, disappearing behind the closed door. Pam heard the shower start up, its water spraying against the back wall.

Weakly she pulled herself from the bed and reached for her cloths. Her mind screamed at her, cursing her for what she had done while instructing her to hurry up and go take a shower herself. As she dressed and stepped toward the door to leave she told herself that she would not be back the next day, that this had not only been a one time thing but that it was wrong and she shouldn't have done it at all. But as she stepped outside into the sunlight a quiver ran through her body as she remembered the way it had felt and she found her resolve quickly weakening.

The End.

12