All Comments on 'Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 03'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
attack of the clones

each generation is more like the one that came before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good but

the series started sort of rushed then slowed down to build the plot but the end was way to rushed. you spent three chapters telling us what happened in eight weeks then told us about the next twenty years in a few paragraphs. delete the last chapter and spread it out over three or four chapters. twenty years deserves more than a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I dont agree with the other poster, twenty years doesn't need more than a few chapters, its a wrap, heh. The kids getting knocked up is bad though, second generation inbreeding runs a much higher risk of genetic fuckups! Best thing to do with the current batch of kids is put the girl on bc and have the boy snipped, lol.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
Ehh...

One or two generation is fine but continual incest... Anyway sexy read. There's not enought MFF b/s incest stories.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Nice twist ending!

So I guess some things do really run in the family. I like the story, all three chapters.

Though I've held my comments until I finished the entire story.

To quote somebody from way back when, shit happens. All the time.

Good to see that none of them were booted from the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So close.

I would have given this a 9/10. It was a pretty decent read through and through. Right up till the end. By the time I read "When they did come down they were not their normal cheery, horny selves." I knew the whole ending. It sucks that it was just so predictable right at the end. So 7/10 for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES