Pamela, Pippa, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Pete, stop teasing." She breathed.

I licked playfully at her entrance for a few seconds before pushing my tongue between her lips. She groaned softly at my touch. I glanced up and saw that Pam had returned and was kissing her sisters tits. She too had stripped off her bikini.

Pam saw me looking and gave me a smile.

"You're not leaving me out are you?"

I shook my head.

"Less talking you two, more tonguing." Pip said, panting slightly. We grinned at her impatience and went back to work.

After a short period I pushed Pip's legs up and knelt between her legs, my cock in my hand.

"Yes Pete. Slip your beautiful dick into me, I can't wait any longer." She was now breathing hard. "Pammy, let me lick you now." She continued.

Obligingly Pam placed her knees either side of Pip's head while still looking at me, and lowered her cunt to Pip's mouth.

"Can you fuck my ass next Petey?" Pam asked as Pip's tongue went to work. I nodded that I would.

I was happy to put it in whatever hole they wanted me too. We spent the rest of the day making love; slow, gentle sex or fast and furious banging, whatever suited the mood we were in. It was so good that none of us wanted it to end, but we knew time was running out.

At the beginning of the week Mom and Dad were due back Pam and Pip weren't down for breakfast before me, which was really unusual. When they did come down they were not their normal cheery, horny selves. I didn't ask why, I just thought that the girls were feeling the same worries I was about our parent's imminent return. Pam said they were going into town that morning. I just nodded acknowledgement, thinking a little retail therapy might cheer them up; I didn't like seeing my sisters sad. I pottered around that morning, fixing one or two things, cleaning a particularly stubborn stain on the lounge carpet, just stuff that needed to be done before Mom and Dad got back.

Just before lunch Pam and Pip returned from their trip. They both went straight upstairs. I called out that I'd get lunch ready but got no reply, not even the laughter my offers to cook usually got. Now I was beginning to worry about the girl's behaviour, but went into the kitchen to see what I could find. I had just begun to make some sandwiches, something even I couldn't mess up too much, when the pair of them sidled into the kitchen behind me. I turned to give them a cheery grin that froze on my face at the looks of utter despair on their faces.

"What's the matter?" I asked, now really concerned.

"Petey, we have a problem, two problems." Pip said quietly. They both looked like they had been crying.

"Don't worry, we have nearly a week to put things right." I said, but with an uneasy feeling that we didn't.

The girls both shook their heads slowly.

"Pete, we're both pregnant." Pamela nearly whispered, tears welling in her eyes once more.

"BOTH of you?" I asked incredulously. Pippa nodded. I sat down heavily. "I never once thought about contraception, I'm sorry."

"I didn't either, and I'm supposed to be the sensible one." Pammy sobbed. Pip hugged her.

"I'd better go and pack then. Dad's going to kill me for this." I stood.

"You....you're just going to up and leave us? Run off?" Pip stared at me in disbelief.

Even as she spoke I knew I couldn't just disappear and let them explain to our parents what had happened.

"No. No, I'll stay and tell them. Say I got you drunk or something. It's my fault, I'm responsible for this, and I'll take the blame."

"NO!!" Pip was vehement. "We are all in this together, right Pam?" Pam nodded. "So if you have to go, we all go."

"Pip, there is no way I could possibly look after both of you, I doubt I could support one of you. Much as I love both of you I think you'll need to stay with Mom and Dad."

"Why don't we wait and see what they say?" Pam said quietly through her tears.

I could see the sense in her argument, but it still wasn't a conversation that I was looking forward too.

"All right, we'll stick together." I smiled. "All for one and that."

"One for all, like always." Pam smiled for the first time that day. A weak, watery smile, but a smile nonetheless. "And I think the first thing we should do is confirm you are going to be a double daddy, the home pregnancy tests might be wrong."

"I'll call the doctor." Pip said, calmer now. "But only after you promise here and now that you won't run away Petey." She fixed me with a stare.

"I promise not to vanish Pip." I put my hands on their bellies. "On the lives of my children."

The doctor confirmed I had knocked up both of my siblings, so when we went to collect our parents from the airport we had our own suitcases packed and with us just in case. Mom and Dad beamed when we met them at arrivals, but soon saw the worried looks and the three suitcases.

"Why the glum faces?" Mom asked.

"And the cases?" Dad added.

"Well, we have a confession...." I started.

"And Pete thinks you might want him to leave, in which case, me and Pam are going too." Pippa burst out, and then blushed.

"Oh my! An ultimatum." Mom grinned. "But I can't think of a single thing that bad that could mean that Peter has to leave home."

"That's because you're a nice person Mom, but I've found out I'm not." I said.

"Thank you, and that's my son you're impugning there." Mom smiled again. "But I think I can hazard a guess at what you want to tell us." She looked sideways at Dad who shrugged in resignation. "You've been sleeping with one of your sisters, probably Pippa?"

"Worse." I said, despite the shock of the accuracy of Mom's guess.

"Pam as well?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Worse." I croaked. Pip and Pam just looked on in disbelief at Mom.

"You haven't got one of them pregnant have you Peter?"

I managed to croak 'worse' again, going extremely red and looking at the ground. I couldn't look at either of my parents in the face of Mom's accurate guesses.

"Peter, you managed to get both of your sisters pregnant." Dad finally said. It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"I'm sorry sir; it was stupid and careless of me. If you want me out of the house, I'll go. Just look after my sisters for me."

"Petey! You promised!!" Pip exclaimed.

"I said I wouldn't vanish Pip. I'm thinking of you two, and the babies." I said.

"Peter, you don't have to leave." Mom said.

"How can you forgive me for this?"

"You love your sisters?" Mom asked, taking my hand. I nodded. "You're prepared to look after them?" Again I nodded. "And the babies?"

"Yes Mom. It's my responsibility; I made this mess, I'll take the consequences."

"Although I suspect that, as usual, this all started with Pippa." Mom glanced across at Pip who reddened. "And then the two of you roped Pam in." She looked at Pammy.

"No Mom, I wanted to join in." Pam said.

"Really? Not that I'm that surprised. Peter, if you want to care for your sisters, then we will help you. It will mean you have to go out to work though."

"I accept that. The thing that I don't understand is why you and Dad don't seem too surprised."

Dad sighed.

"Son, there's something you should know about your mother and me."

He led us to the coffee shop and then left us as he went to buy coffee. Mom smiled at us reassuringly as we sat and waited. Pam, Pip, and I were all worried, she could tell just by looking. She was right; it had been bad enough telling my parents that I had got both of my sisters pregnant, but waiting to find out about this big dark secret was even worse. I squirmed uncomfortably under Mom's gaze, holding hands with both of my sisters. She reached across and patted my cheek. Dad came back with a tray of coffee. After he had handed them out he sat next to Mom and held her hand. A thousand possible ideas poured through my mind, each more ridiculous than the one before.

"We're adopted aren't we?" I blurted out. Pam and Pip looked shocked, wondering where I had got that from. I had no idea either. Mom and Dad both smiled in amusement at the thought.

"No Peter, you are our flesh and blood." Mom said.

"Well, it can't be that you're not married." Pip said thoughtfully. "Mom's surname on our birth certificates is the same as Dad's, even though his name isn't on it."

For some reason this simple statement made Mom go red and Dad looked away from us.

"OH MY GOD!" Pam said loudly. "I know what it is. You're brother and sister too. That's why you're not disgusted with us, why you understand."

Mom looked sadly at us and then turned to Dad.

"We should have told them before, and then maybe this wouldn't have happened."

I reached across and took her hand.

"Mom, this is not your fault. Its nobodies fault but mine."

"Hey!" Pip said, punching my arm. "It was me who started this don't forget. It's more my fault than yours."

"It was me who didn't stop you two." Pam butted in. "And then joined in with you. I'm supposed to be the responsible one."

"I don't think it's really anyone's 'fault'." Dad sighed. "What's important is how we deal with this. Your Mother and I left our home, but you don't have too. There is an alternative now, if you three are prepared to listen."

Dad explained that things had been different when we had been conceived, that their parents, our grandparents, had thought it best if Mom and Dad leave the town and set up the factory that Dad now ran. Apparently Granddad had wanted to expand his business anyway and this would be a good way to solve two problems in one go. He hadn't been too happy with the situation but Gran had convinced him not to just throw them out with the proviso that the only contact would be about the business. It explained why we had never met our grandparents.

Granddad had recently died, that had been the real purpose of our parent's trip, to help Gran tie up the loose ends of his will. And now she wanted to meet us. Pam, Pip and I had been unsure she would still want to, but after a telephone conversation she had put our fears to rest, she wanted us to go and stay with her while Dad found a new manager for the factory before following us to take over the rest of the business.

That had been twenty years ago. Now I worked for Gran, running her house and grounds. There had been a suggestion that I work in the business, but Pip and I convinced everyone that Pam would be better, especially after she finished her degree. So after taking a year away Pam went away to get her education, leaving Pip and me to look after the children, a boy and a girl, born within days of each other. We were all happy with the situation. I was more surprised than anyone that Pip's big adventure turned out to be motherhood, she and I having another child a few years later. We all live together on Gran's estate, in the old gatehouse, the children all growing up and accepting the strangeness of the situation. Now we have a new problem; I've seen the way our two eldest look at each other. It seems history may be about to repeat itself again....

12