Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My cock is so fucking hard, babe..."

The comment made Pam move her hand. It flew from her mound to Tanya's prick, her only thought feeling it pulsing in her grip. The pleasure receded slightly with her pussy neglected, but Pam knew that the taste of her temporary owner, and the ability to make her feel good, would make up the difference.

Her hand gripped at the rigid flesh, feeling it thrum with power, a thick stream of pre-cum issuing already from the head. Pam let it trickle over her fingers and wrist, a long strand dropping off to splatter onto the sheets. The heat from the length of flesh, and the feel of that slick pre-cum all over her hand, made her moan out into Tanya's ass, the sound muffled. Her tongue worked harder, wriggling and curling, stimulating those warm insides; her hand began to stroke, that majestic weapon treated to her soft grip. Tanya purred in contentment, pushing back at Pam, more of her tongue slipping through her asshole.

"Oooh, yeah, keep eating my ass..."

Pam threw herself into her task with enthusiastic abandon. Her mouth was fixed at Tanya's asshole, tongue rooting as deep as she could reach; her hand was moving faster, sliding from the base of that fat cock to the head in long, smooth strokes. And although there was no stimulation down between her legs, there was a pleasure building, acquired solely from providing it to her temporary owner.

A wet sound echoed out in the room, the result of incessant pre-cum slicking the passage of her hand along that thick length. It complemented the similarly obscene sound of Pam slurping at Tanya's asshole, desperate for any bit of that singular flavor that she could find. The potency of it made her head swim, her knees shake, her pussy gush. That fat cock throbbed in her grip, sending a jolt straight down her spine. She stroked and lapped faster, mewling happily as she serviced her temporary owner.

Pam quickly lost herself to the lust, drunk on Tanya's taste. Her tongue went wild, lapping like a thirsty dog, her hand stroking hard along the straining shaft, doing its best to coax out another creamy load. The center of her universe was Tanya, her delicious ass and delightful cock. Time flew by, nothing outside the bedroom mattering, Pam devoting herself to this salaciousness.

"Hand me the wine glass," she heard Tanya groan.

Tearing herself from her new favorite treat, but desperate to return to it, Pam practically threw herself over to the edge of the bed, reaching down to grab the glass. She dove back, handing it to Tanya, before shoving her tongue back inside her ass, moaning as she slobbered and slurped, her chin and Tanya's asshole slick with drool. Her hand had been replaced at Tanya's cock by Tanya's own, so she went back to touching herself, feeling a burning pressure building in her cunt.

There were many different factors that contributed to her orgasm.

The first and perhaps most important, was the taste of Tanya's ass.

The second was the way it felt clenching and gripping to her tongue.

The third was the stream of animalistic grunts that sounded from Tanya, evidence that Pam was doing a good job in serving her temporary owner.

The fourth was simply the fact that she was in this situation, on her knees with her tongue buried in another woman's ass.

The fifth was the thought of what her neighbors would think if they could see her, the mild-mannered housewife enthusiastically feasting on her shemale lover's ass.

The sixth was the promise of another load, another heaping helping of hot, sticky semen.

The seventh was how her fingers curled and crooked in her pussy, stimulating those sensitive places, incandescent pleasure running up and down her spine.

She moaned out into her prize as her orgasm crashed into her.

Several seconds later, she heard Tanya grunt, and felt her ass tighten and clench around her tongue. She kept working, wriggling and wiggling that wet muscle. Even after feeling Tanya's body unwinding, she kept on licking and lapping.

"I won't stop you from eating my ass," Tanya purred after several seconds, "but I've got a nice, hot, fresh load here, with your name on it."

That would have been perhaps the only thing in the universe in that moment that could have pulled her from her prize.

She cooed, breaking off Tanya's asshole.

The shemale turned around. In her hand was the stem glass, a considerable amount of fresh seed sloshing around in it.

With a smirk, Tanya handed it over.

Pam blushed as she took the glass, taking a moment to appreciate the gift that Tanya had given her, the thick, creamy, sumptuous helping of semen. It was difficult to believe on sight alone that this fluid could be so addictive. But once the scent wafted up, tickling her nose, there was zero doubt as to the heavenly quality of this testicular ambrosia.

When she raised it to her lips, a small amount splashed over the rim to slick at her hand. She took a moment to lick it up, eyes flickering to Tanya, who watched her with a neutral expression.

Wanting to look as slutty as she felt, Pam tipped back the glass, the thick, rich liquid falling into her wide open mouth. Her other hand slid down to her soaked slit; she began to masturbate, the first splashes of Tanya's load splattering onto her tongue, the sharp and piquant flavor searing onto her taste buds. Her first orgasm arrived quickly, provoked by the feel of that creamy cum coating her mouth, trickling down her throat. She swallowed, taking a second to enjoy the way that thick spunk slid sluggishly into her belly; the result was that the next stream of cum spilling from the glass splashed against her closed lips, smearing onto her chin.

She swallowed another mouthful of sticky, steaming seed, quivering with delight. The glass still had more, so she threw it back further, downing the rest, moaning whorishly as her mouth overflowed. Tanya's neutral expression had become one of amusement and arousal, her smirk spreading wider, some of her teeth showing in a lustful wolfishness.

Streams of hot semen trickled down her chin, adding to the amount there. She kept her head tilted back, even after draining all of the delicious semen, wanting Tanya to see the pool of sticky spunk sloshing gently in her mouth. Her orgasm had abated, her hand stroking gentler at her mound.

"You can swallow," Tanya purred, her hands running gently up Pam's sides, enjoying the view.

Pam did so, with a loud and satisfied gulp, shivering as she felt the thick cream flow down into her belly, suffusing it with a welcome warmth. Tanya's hands reached Pam's chin, and her fingers began to swipe along the trickles of cum, feeding them to Pam. The sluttish housewife moaned as she lapped at the presented fingers, cleaning them off, swallowing more fresh semen.

"You like how my cum tastes?" Tanya cooed, gathering more of it to feed to Pam.

"God yes," Pam breathed, sucking one of Tanya's cum-coated fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, gathering as much of the delicious spunk as possible.

Tanya slipped the finger out, using it to corral more cum on Pam's chin, feeding it to her, the housewife licking and lapping away with a whorish eagerness. In no time at all, Pam had eaten up the rest of Tanya's load, the only remnants a sticky residue shining on her lips, chin, and neck.

"How'd you like your first time eating ass?"

Pam blushed, biting her lip.

"I liked it. You taste good."

"Yeah?"

Pam nodded.

"It didn't taste like I thought it would."

"What'd you think it'd taste like?"

Pam shrugged.

"Like ass? In a bad way, I mean."

Tanya chuckled.

"It only tastes that way if you don't clean."

"You did?"

"What did you think I was doing in the bathroom?"

Pam blushed redder.

"So you were cleaning up then?"

"Yeah. I sort of expected you'd want to do it."

"You know me so well."

Tanya chuckled, lying back on the bed.

Pam joined her, resting her head on her lover's shoulder.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The night was warm, occasional breezes fluttering in through the car's open windows. Stretching out below and beyond their vantage point was the expanse of the town, lights turning off here and there, businesses closing up shop and families turning in.

It had been Pam's idea to come here.

"John and I go there sometimes after a date," she had told Tanya.

Her lover had been intrigued by the idea, and had needed little persuasion.

The rest of their afternoon had been spent lounging around, the laziness occasionally interrupted by bouts of passion. One such time, Tanya had commanded Pam to take every inch of her member down her gullet, making her fuck her own throat onto it while the shemale watched television. Pam's prize for her eager submission had been a hot load blasted into her belly. Another time, Tanya had called Pam upstairs. When Pam had reached the top of the stairs, Tanya had ambushed her, shoving her down to the floor, mounting the already moaning woman like a lustful alpha, hilting in seconds deep in her sodden heat. That round had ended with Pam screaming Tanya's name in boundless ecstasy, her cunt gushing onto that formidable length as it loosed a potent flood into her womb. A third time, while Pam had been cooking their dinner, Tanya had simply walked into the kitchen and bent her over the table. Their food had been cooking in the oven, requiring no immediate attention, so Tanya had taken her ass, pounding deep into her guts. Her free hand had quickly began stroking at Pam's clit, which in short order had made her squirt all over the floor. When Tanya had finished, she had done so all over Pam's face, coating it once again in sticky semen. Pam had snacked on it as she had completed their meal, the exquisite taste and texture making her shudder.

After their meal, they had spent more time lounging about, interspersed with hard fucking.

The idea had come to Pam during one of the former moments, while they were sitting together on the couch, watching television. It was a short drive here, just a few minutes on the interstate to a barely distinguishable stretch of dirt and rocks on the side of the road, and then a few minutes trundling up the rough path to their destination.

"How'd you find this place?" Tanya asked, looking out over the twinkling lights of the town.

"I was hiking with my daughter a couple of years ago. We actually got lost off the trail, but when we came up here, I knew I was going to come back. Brought John with me after a date night, and it became a romantic spot for us."

"And now you've brought me here?"

"I thought it'd be nice."

Tanya nodded.

"Certainly a great view."

Pam was focused on that aforementioned view, as she always was when she came up here. After a while, the focus would turn to necking, as if she were again a teenager. But for the first few minutes, the sights of her town took her breath away.

So she did not notice Tanya's hand moving until it landed on her knee.

She started, glancing down to see it there, glancing back to Tanya to see the other woman smiling.

They kept their eyes locked as the hand slid up her thigh, creeping underneath her dress.

"Why did you even put panties on?" Tanya said, her hand making contact with the soft cotton.

Pam blushed.

"You know I'm just going to tear them off you," Tanya purred, her other hand lifting up the hem of her own dress to reveal her semi-erect cock.

"I know," Pam murmured, "but I like when you do that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. It makes me feel slutty."

"Doesn't take much, does it?"

Pam shook her head, blushing redder.

Ordinarily, it would have been difficult to look away from Tanya's piercing hazel gaze.

But with that shaft steadily swelling, there was something else commanding her attention. Her eyes slid down, alighting on the ebony member, watching as a bead of pre-cum appeared from the slit on the head. The sight made her move her hand unconsciously, attracted to the veined length of flesh like a moth towards a flame, her fingers stroking the thrumming skin, closing around the girth.

She let out a deep breath as she began to slide her hand along the length. That thickness reacted immediately, swelling faster, soon at its maximum size, dwarfing her hand. Tanya's hand dipped in between Pam's thighs to stroke at her pussy through the panties.

"Go ahead and suck it," Tanya purred.

Pam was already in motion before the sentence was completed. Another thick bead of pre-cum seeped out, making her lick her lips. As she closed her lips around the head, Tanya wound a hand into Pam's hair. The tang of the pre-cum sizzled onto her tongue, making her swallow the first few inches, moaning softly around her mouthful.

But Tanya was impatient.

With a strong thrust, and sudden pressure on Pam's head, Tanya rocketed the remaining inches deep into Pam's throat. The older woman squealed around the intrusion, reaching out to squeeze at Tanya's muscular thigh. Her pussy drooled from the way that thick meat felt lodged inside her.

"Fuck yeah, babe, your throat feels so good around me..."

Pam gurgled around the fat shaft, sucking subserviently, the surprise quickly morphing into a sluttish adherence to the task at hand, which was providing that member with as much wetness and warmth as was available. The length of flesh throbbed in her throat, that sensual power thrumming out to every corner of her body. Such a sensation was by now intimately familiar to her, to feel that cock suffusing her with its formidability, surging inside her body, the territory that it had conquered.

"That's a good slut, suck on that cock, just like that..."

The praise made her mewl. Tanya's hand slipped from beneath her dress, roving upwards to slip into the top. Pam had forgone a bra for this nighttime excursion, which meant that her nipples at this point were vulnerable and achingly hard, bereft of any stimulation.

That is, until Tanya's hand reached one, darting along Pam's breast, stroking at the sensitive flesh. Pam cooed, feeling that strong grip, her tongue wriggling wildly around that hefty prick plugging her gullet. Tanya was content to sit back, purring contentedly, letting Pam choke on her massive shaft. The noises coming from the juncture of mouth and cock were positively lewd, obscenely erotic, a wet cacophony of gurgling and gagging.

Tanya's other hand had taken a fistful of Pam's hair. With a modicum of her strength, Tanya brought Pam up a few inches, dragging her lips along her rigid flesh. Just as easily, she pushed her back down a second later, the older woman squirming in her seat, one of her own hands dipping into her dress to stroke at her sex through soaked panties.

The next few minutes were spent with Tanya slowly bringing Pam's mouth up and down her prick. There was no frenzied lust, but rather a gentle, slow usage, one that nevertheless provoked a wave of pleasure to break over both women. For Pam, being used in such a way by Tanya was an incredibly arousing thing, to once again be dominated so effortlessly.

Those few minutes ended with Tanya bringing Pam entirely off her cock. Lines of saliva and pre-cum connected it to her lips, a connection which was broken when she licked her lips, eyes darting to Tanya's to read the lust there.

"What do you and John do when you come here?"

"We usually make out, you know, maybe some heavy petting. Makes us feel young, like we're teenagers again."

Tanya smiled.

"Were you two together as teenagers?"

She shook her head.

"We knew each other, but we didn't get together until after college."

"So when you two come here, you don't get out of the car?"

Pam frowned.

"No, not really. Not that we don't want to, we just don't."

Tanya's smile widened, and she opened her door, slipping quickly out of the car.

As Pam watched, the younger woman circled around to the driver's side, and opened the door, beckoning her out.

Raising an eyebrow, Pam stepped out of the car, joining Tanya. She followed as Tanya walked back in front of the car, facing the view of the town spread out below them.

"Such a good view," Tanya breathed.

Pam nodded, sidling closer to her lover.

"Of course," Tanya continued, pulling Pam into her arms, "I can think of a better view..."

Pam blushed as Tanya kissed her.

"You on your hands and knees," Tanya purred, "that's a view I'd like to see."

Her blush grew hotter, but of course she moved to fulfill Tanya's wish.

The ground was soft enough, smatterings of grass providing a suitable cushion for Pam as she knelt down, facing away from Tanya.

Moments later, she felt those hands on her hips, rucking her dress up around her waist, a random breeze tickling across her bared skin. Her breath caught in her throat, Tanya yanking her panties down around her knees, exposing her pussy, juices already trickling down to Pam's thighs.

One hand stayed at her hip, squeezing at the skin there; the other nudged that cock against her dripping slit. That sweet pressure was exquisite, a tease of what was to follow very soon. She focused straight ahead, on the beautiful view that was her town spread out before her, twinkling lights denoting all the quaint homes.

Tanya thrust, making Pam moan, the feel of those magnificent ten inches barreling through her drenched pussy. Once again, she was turned into a sheath for the shemale's shaft, Tanya quickly beginning to fuck, stirring up her abundant juices. Her fingers curled into the grass, the wet slaps ringing out as cock drove deep into cunt over and over again, buffeting her body with the impacts.

"You like that, babe, you like that cock?"

"Mm-hm, yes, god yes..."

Tanya laughed, squeezing possessively at her hip.

After only a few seconds, the thrusts stopped.

Her pitiful whimper did not go unnoticed.

"Relax," she purred, her length sliding back, the departure making Pam's whine spike higher.

A random breeze brushed along her vacant pussy. She quivered, the need to be fucked gripping her tightly. Even a wiggle of her hips, to entice Tanya, had no effect.

"I said relax," Tanya told her, rubbing softly at Pam's ass, squeezing at the flesh there.

Pam's head dropped as she pushed back at the contact, craving more, so far underneath Tanya's thrall that she needed that touch. Between her own spread legs, she could see Tanya settling into position, her cock nudging briefly at her slit again, before sliding up into the cleft between her cheeks.

A bit of pressure made the hole there flower open. She let out a low moan as several inches slid inside. Tanya grunted, shifting behind her, hands squeezing at Pam's hips.

The thrusting started quickly, Tanya pumping hard, every inch fitting in Pam's ass quickly. There was no holding back, no period of adjustment given. Tanya simply assumed by this point that Pam was able to take the fucking with no issues, and she was correct in that assumption. Pam took it eagerly, pushing back energetically, moaning each time that cock shoved deep into her bowels, the sweet sensations swirling in her belly. A loud slap rang out as Tanya's palm landed harshly onto Pam's ass, making her squeal, her fingers digging into the grass, her knees buckling slightly. Tanya did it a few more times, grunting bestially as she screwed into Pam's anus, her heavy balls slapping into Pam's soaked mound.

"You like that, whore?" she snarled, upping the pace.

Pam was unable to answer, jaw dropping, eyes rolling back in their sockets as an orgasm overwhelmed her. The unrepentant roughness drove her crazy, made her grunt back to her temporary owner, lacking the ability to proclaim her ownership over her body but reveling in it all the same.

This inability to form coherent speech did not please Tanya. She reached out, grabbing a hold of Pam's hair, and yanked back, making the older woman cry out whorishly, the sudden pain at her temples a sweet counterpoint to the incredible pleasure.