Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me!" Tanya demanded, yanking back again, making Pam squeal, her hands scrabbling uselessly at the air, her body quivering as Tanya fucked even harder.

"Yes!" she cried, managing to overcome the speechlessness to obey Tanya, doing her best to push back at the incessant thrusts to make sure her temporary owner got as deep as possible on each forward motion.

Tanya snarled, yanking back again.

"God, yes, I love it so much..." Pam mewled, another orgasm rolling over her.

"Then take it, you fucking whore," Tanya growled, slapping at Pam's ass.

"Yes, give it to me, harder, please, fuck me harder, please!"

Tanya obliged, exerting herself, driving roughly, conquering Pam's ass yet again. The cunt beneath it was releasing streams of juice over and over again, those streams splashing up whenever Tanya's testicles slapped against it. Pam's cries spiked again, another orgasm striking seconds before the previous had receded.

And then the brutality came to a halt, Tanya hilting inside Pam, pausing to appreciate her handiwork, having once again reshaped her anus to fit that prodigious prick with little problem.

"You like the view?" she asked casually, as if they were not engaging in rough sex.

Pam nodded shakily, her eyes gazing out over her town, that thickness demanding most of her focus, the way it throbbed deep into her guts.

"What do you like about it?"

Pam groaned, head tilting forward as Tanya let go of her hair, hand sliding down to caress at her lower back.

"It feels like everyone's watching me," she murmured, the twinkling lights of the town seeming like a hundred little spotlights, fixed upon her and her lover.

"Even though nobody's watching you," Tanya added.

Pam nodded, gasping as Tanya's hand slid down to her pussy, stroking gently, collecting some of her juices. That hand moved just as quickly to her mouth, and Pam opened her lips obediently, letting those slicked fingers pass over her tongue. She moaned, sucking happily, tasting herself, the creamy sweetness of her arousal.

The two of them stayed like that for a little while, Pam enjoying the view and that cock lodged in her belly. Tanya spent that time running her hands over Pam's body, sliding up underneath her dress to tease at her breasts or back down to squeeze at her hips. Every so often, Pam would clench at her cock, massaging the rigid flesh, making her temporary owner groan softly.

"You want me to fuck you?" Tanya asked her at one point, already sure of the answer.

"Please," Pam whimpered, grinding her ass back, swirling her own insides around the thick shaft.

Tanya laughed, giving her one thrust, the sudden movement catching her off-guard. She squealed, pushing back harder, getting another thrust in reward, and then another as Tanya began to fuck her. The pace increased quickly, her ass again made to take ten inches of fat flesh repeatedly. Her arms and legs quivered, her pussy drooling, her thighs by now drenched with the runoff.

There was a rustling sound from behind them, and then Tanya stopped again.

"Somebody's coming," she warned Pam, making no effort to hide.

Brief panic flashed through Pam's mind, as she wondered who it might be sneaking up on them.

But as quickly as the panic had appeared, it dissipated as she realized the truth of her situation.

It's dark, and nobody's expecting me to be out here.

Ever the helpful one, Tanya shoved her head down, the grass brushing against her cheek, the better to obscure her face.

"Well, well," came a husky yet unmistakably feminine voice from behind them, "looks like I'm not the only one who brings my slut here."

"No," Tanya answered, her voice calm and casual, "you are certainly not."

Footsteps crunched on the ground nearby.

"On your knees," the voice commanded.

Pam heard movement, the command presumably obeyed.

"Good girl."

Tanya laughed, still not moving, buried inside Pam's ass.

"She's an eager one," she commented.

"Oh yeah," the voice agreed, "She's quite the bitch. Submissive and slutty."

"Just like mine."

Pam mewled at the dismissiveness, at how she was compared so easily to someone else's carnal property.

"Where do you want it?" the voice asked its unseen slut.

"My ass," came the answer, soft and barely discernable.

"Then you know what to do."

Tanya stayed put, her hand firm on Pam's cheek, keeping her down. Pam's pussy dripped down to the ground, ten inches of rigid prick still filling out her ass. The thought of another woman next to her, on her knees in much the same way as her, made her quiver. They were both submitting to powerful women.

A soft whimper spilled out into the night from nearby, followed by a grunt.

"Oh yeah," came the voice, "there you go, slut, take it."

Another whimper followed.

"She likes it up the ass, huh?" Tanya asked.

"Yeah," came the voice, "she fucking loves it."

"So does this one," Tanya purred, taking a moment to swivel her hips, making that magical cock stir Pam's insides, the housewife moaning shamelessly.

The voice laughed.

Rhythmic grunting came from nearby very quickly, accompanied by soft whimpering.

"Take it, slut," came the voice, harsh and rough, "take it!"

The soft whimpering continued, sounding just as whorish as Pam herself often did.

There was no movement from Tanya, only the grunting and whimpering from nearby. Another sound was quickly added to the mix, a slapping sound that heralded flesh beating upon flesh. Every so often, the whimpering would spike into a squeal, Pam imagining this unseen slut treated just as roughly as she was, hair yanked back as makeshift reins or ass slapped or body similarly handled.

A flash of light appeared from the couple nearby.

"Smile, slut," came the voice, teasing the other, unseen woman.

She took a few more pictures.

During the photo session, Tanya finally moved, leaning down over Pam.

"Look who it is," she whispered in her ear, turning Pam's head to give her a view of the duo near them.

The woman taking the pictures, the dominant one, Pam did not recognize. She was tall and blonde, her face round and tanned, a smirk written across her lips similar to the one Tanya often sported. On her upper half she wore a simple white V-neck, hard nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric. Pam could not see her lower half.

Whereas this woman was unfamiliar to her, the woman on her hands and knees was very familiar to her.

Cynthia moaned shamelessly, eyes rolled back in their sockets, her hair squarely in the other woman's grip as she took more pictures, the bright flash illuminating the ecstatic look on her slut's face.

As both women were engrossed in each other, Pam's gasp went unheeded.

Tanya laughed from above her.

"Looks like she's as big a slut as you," Tanya whispered.

Pam stuttered, utterly astonished by the sight. Here was one of her best friends, a shy and introverted woman, and she was eagerly taking a fierce fucking, pushing desirously back at the other woman, moaning louder whenever her hair was yanked back. Cynthia was wearing a deep red dress, hiked up around her waist, her thighs and calves quivering from the thrusts she was taking.

"Did you know about this?" Tanya asked, voice low in her ear.

"N-no," Pam groaned, mind thinking back to every conversation she had had with Cynthia in a while, wondering how long she had been hiding this side of her.

I guess we're more alike than I thought, both secretly being sluts.

"You come up here often?" Tanya asked the other woman.

"Yeah," she grunted, putting her phone away, focusing entirely on fucking Cynthia, "she loves this place."

Cynthia was utterly rapt at her lover's administrations, and it was dark, but Pam looked away regardless.

"We usually go higher up," the woman continued, "but I saw the car and got curious."

"Figured you'd join us once you saw us?"

"Yeah, exactly."

Tanya chuckled.

A loud moan sounded from Cynthia. The woman had not stopped fucking her, the slap of flesh on flesh ringing out.

"You like that, slut?" the woman asked.

"Yes," Cynthia whimpered, "so much, so fucking much, don't stop, please..."

Tanya chuckled again.

"How long have you had that slut," she asked, "if you don't mind me prying?"

The woman laughed.

"I don't mind. I've been fucking her for about eight months."

"Nice. I've had this slut for about half that."

"She seems eager too, just like mine."

"She certainly is eager," Tanya purred, squeezing at Pam's ass.

Pam mewled, the casual way Tanya discussed her whorishness with a stranger arousing. It did not hurt matters that her length was still buried to the base inside her bowels. That had been distracting her throughout the discovery of Cynthia's role as a submissive slut.

"I met her at the bar I work at," the woman continued.

"Where do you work?"

"Maloney's. Over on Warwick."

"Bartender?"

"Yeah. She was in with some guy, but the date was a disaster. She told me the guy spent the entire time talking about his fantasy football team."

Tanya chuckled.

"They left, but she came back a few minutes later. Said she wanted to forget about it, so she got drunk. I drove her home, and one thing led to another."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She had never been with another woman. It was kind of cute, how nervous she was, but the fact that she was blind drunk helped her."

"And she was this submissive then?"

"Oh, hell yeah. I love dominating girls, so as soon as I found out she was like this, which was not long, mind you, I knew I wasn't about to let her slip away."

"I bet she wasn't about to run away."

The woman laughed.

"True. She actually came back to the bar a few days later. Didn't want to say, but I knew she wanted more. And from that day on..."

"She's been your slut."

"Yep. Whenever I want, however I want."

"Win-win situation."

"Exactly. She's said before that with me, she has the best sex of her life. And I get an obedient slut."

Tanya chuckled.

"We're going to head further up now," the woman said.

There was a pitiful moan from Cynthia.

"I'll be back in that ass soon," the woman told her, "now get up so we can head up and give these women some privacy."

There were footsteps from next to Pam.

"Nice strap-on," Tanya told the woman.

"Thanks. See you around."

"See you around," Tanya repeated back.

She waited for a few minutes, the footsteps leading away further up the hill, and then laughed.

"What a coincidence, her being here too..."

"I've told her that John and I come here," Pam told Tanya.

"Ah, that explains it. Would've been one hell of a coincidence otherwise."

Pam mewled, distracted by that mass of flesh filling out her insides.

Tanya laughed again.

"Who'd have thought, huh? Your friend being a slut like you?"

"I had no idea," Pam groaned, mind still in shock from the revelation.

That shock was forgotten when Tanya gave a hard thrust. She moaned, taken by surprise, and then Tanya began to fuck her.

"Back to business," the younger woman purred.

An orgasm quickly came upon Pam as the thrusts upped. Tanya yanked back on her hair, the view of her town again before her. Her juices ran down her thighs, another orgasm close by even as the first only began to recede.

"Fuck, this ass is so good," Tanya grunted, fucking harder now, driving relentlessly.

Pam mewled, her fingers scrunching into the grass, body bouncing and shuddering from the force. Her head was pulled back again, a cry escaping her lips, another uptick in pace resulting in the nearby orgasm breaking out over her. Tanya's other hand began to move, sliding up along her back, past her neck, reaching her lips, the fingers curling inside. Ever the submissive slut, Pam sucked them into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the digits, bathing them in saliva. Amused at her obedience, Tanya let go of her hair, using the fingers to keep her head up, the maneuver disrespectfully dominant. Pam moaned whorishly, quivering from her debasement, moaning louder when Tanya's other hand reached her mouth, prying past her lips to force them wide open, a stream of saliva burbling over onto Pam's chin as Tanya forced her head back via ten cruel fingers. It sent another orgasm out over her, a burst of cream issuing from her pussy.

"You love this, don't you, you fucking whore!?"

Pam did her best to nod, moaning loudly, proclaiming her utter submissiveness to the night sky.

"Fuck, take it, take it deep, deep in that ass!"

It was one thing for Pam to witness the splendor of Tanya's body, those powerful muscles rippling as the younger woman moved, showing off her fitness.

It was quite another thing to feel the force that those muscles could unleash. Tanya was relentless, merciless, careless, fucking into the helpless housewife with an unrestrained savagery. A series of vicious orgasms tore through Pam, her arms and legs trembling, her pussy taking a beating as Tanya's full balls whapped incessantly against it. She drooled out over Tanya's fingers, squealing and squalling, her mind submerged yet again fathoms deep in a sea of lust and pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm close," Tanya growled, making Pam moan, the prospect of another load so exciting.

The current pace continued for a few minutes, Tanya making the most of that time, fucking hard into Pam's ass, grunting and growling from the exertion. Through those minutes, she kept the housewife's head up via her fingers slipped inside her mouth. Pam sucked and slurped on those fingers, wallowing in her own degradation.

And then Tanya thrust deep, hilting inside Pam's guts, letting out a deep, satisfied breath. Her fingers slid from Pam's mouth, resting at her shoulders as that fat prick pulsated, a hot, thick load shooting up the length.

"Here it comes," Tanya purred, leaning down to kiss at Pam's neck.

Pam had been in the throes of an orgasm that had followed quickly on its predecessor's heels. When she felt that first burst, a creamy rocket of semen splattering out into her guts, it made the orgasm spike, her cunt clutching and twitching, a strained cry escaping her lips. She shuddered as more bursts came out, Tanya spraying her insides down with more hot semen. Being turned once again into a receptacle for that sticky spunk was an incredible turn-on for the housewife, who clenched her anus around that fat cock with each spurt, milking it for more, quivering as another orgasm came upon her right as the previous one ended. Tanya groaned, enjoying the aforementioned way that anus clenched at her, drawing out more jets, the amount filling Pam's insides with a slick heat. Still moaning, still cumming, Pam brought a hand up to her belly, barely able to feel that warmth inside her, spreading as more was added, as the deposit was further enriched by the last shots of Tanya's load.

The two women stayed still, even after Tanya was finished. Pam sighed, her arms and legs still trembling, that formidable shaft still buried inside her, the load of cum swirling around it.

When Tanya pulled back, Pam was reluctant to let her go, her anus clutching at the veined length. Trickles of cum escaped along with the cock, adding to the slick mess staining Pam's thighs.

"Hold on a sec," Tanya told her once fully withdrawn, her footsteps leading back to the car.

Pam stayed put, following her temporary owner's command instinctively at this point.

Tanya came back quickly. Her hands grasped at Pam's ass; a cool object nudged at the distended hole between her pert cheeks, and then she moaned as the object was pushed steadily through, stopping the rest of that load from coming forth.

"I figured we'd need that," Tanya told her, the butt plug now secure in her ass.

Pam giggled, pulling her panties back up, standing shakily. Luckily, Tanya was there for her to balance with, the younger woman giving her a hand as they trudged over to the car. This time, Tanya slid into the driver's seat, her dress pulled back down over her cock.

They made it back home in no time, Pam shifting frequently on the seat, the butt plug impossible to ignore.

The second the door was locked, the two of them came together, kissing fiercely. Tanya's hands slid to Pam's thighs, and she hauled the housewife into her arms, easily hoisting her high. Pam giggled, wrapping her legs around Tanya's waist, already feeling that prick harden through the fabric of Tanya's dress. It was an easy feat for Tanya to carry her up the stairs, back into the master bedroom, where she deposited Pam onto the bed.

Biting her lip, already anticipating more carnality, Pam drew up her dress, showing off how utterly drenched her panties were. Tanya took little time to rip them off, casting them aside without another thought.

Pam spread her legs, but Tanya grabbed her by the ankles, and spun her around, leaving her with her head dangling off the edge of the bed.

Right in front of her was the bulge of Tanya's member. A moment later, it was revealed to her when Tanya yanked off her own dress, leaving herself naked. Pam ogled her, gazing from her full breasts along her delectable physique down to that prick. A droplet of pre-cum appeared at the head, tantalizing her.

Tanya smirked at the lustful look that played across Pam's face.

"You want my cock?" she teased, dragging the head across the housewife's cheek.

"Yes," Pam mewled, a splash of pre-cum eking out onto her skin.

"Then take it," Tanya growled, her cock reaching Pam's lips, one hard thrust burying it in Pam's throat.

Pam gagged around the intruder, her throat already working to massage it, loving how the thickness mastered her mouth, pushing quickly over her tongue.

Tanya grunted in satisfaction, drawing her hips back to thrust deep, her balls slapping at Pam's nose.

It became a sordid rhythm, Tanya screwing deep into Pam's throat, leaving her a gurgling mess, saliva streaming back down her face, slicking Tanya's testicles as they whacked at her nose, treating her to a delightful aroma each time.

Pam's hands moved to Tanya's thighs, feeling the thick muscles rippling and flexing. For their part, Tanya's hands drew Pam's dress further up, showing off her wet sex.

For the moment, Tanya ignored her mound, instead drawing the butt plug back out.

As it withdrew, the load that had been spurted there began to appear, threatening its escape.

But once the plug was fully withdrawn, that load was intercepted by Tanya, who shoved her tongue through the taxed anus, intent on feasting on her own seed. Pam moaned, the sound muffled as her throat was sloppily fucked, that cock driving deep into her gullet. Her back arched of its own accord, nipples achingly hard, desperate for attention.

Tanya slurped and sucked at Pam's ass, gorging on the warm spunk there. Multitasking was easy enough for her; throughout this indulgence, she did not slow in plundering Pam's throat, enjoying how the warm wetness wrapped around her prick, the submissive slut choking occasionally at a particularly deep thrust. Pam, meanwhile, was under assault from two ends, a thick cock pounding her throat while a talented tongue squirmed and slithered in her ass. An orgasm quickly overtook her, a gush of cum spilling out to stain Tanya's chin and throat. She squealed around the punishing thrusts, her eyes watering from the ripe scent of Tanya's testicles, the twin orbs squashed against her nose every other second or so. Immersed as she was in her treat, Tanya did not fail to register the orgasm tearing through Pam. With an express desire to increase that pleasure, the shemale slid several fingers into the housewife's unoccupied cunt. The fingers crooked as they went, stimulating several very sensitive spots. Pam cried out around the length of meat plugging her throat, another orgasm quickly overwhelming her. It was almost too much to handle, the swirling sensations, the sublime pleasure, the sexual storm.