Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 11

Story Info
Tanya finally fucks Pam again; Pam & Alex entertain Tanya.
14.1k words
4.87
12.3k
16
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: one scene with a golden shower.

"Ah, what a way to start the day," Tanya sighed, letting her cock slip from Alex's pussy.

The shemale had just filled it with a load of cum, dribbles of that gift already leaking out.

Pam smiled from next to them, at the possessive yet affectionate way Tanya slapped her cock onto one of Alex's thighs and the bleary purr the young woman let out in response.

Tanya clambered off the bed, gesturing for Pam to follow her.

As they padded into the bathroom, the housewife bit her lip.

The shemale started the shower, and then stepped inside the stall.

The past four days had been wonderful even though Tanya had yet to fuck Pam, having decreed on Sunday that she would not do so until Wednesday but holding off on doing so then as well. Even without that cock opening her up, the housewife had been introduced to another way in which the shemale could claim dominion over her.

Pam stepped inside the stall and knelt.

The shemale turned around. A wide smile broke over her face at the sight of the housewife on her knees.

"Good girl."

That cock was half-hard after having fucked Alex, but still was formidable, aimed as it was at the housewife.

Oh god...

Pam's heart raced. A heat bloomed inside her.

A stream of colorless liquid burst out and smacked against her collarbone. She gasped but did not move.

"Yeah, that's a good girl," Tanya drawled.

The stream swung down to the left, and then over to the right, the shemale making sure to aim at those breasts. Pam shuddered, moaning as the stream hit one sensitive nipple and then the other. Once both mounds were well coated, it moved higher.

"Open your mouth," Tanya ordered sternly, but the housewife had done so already, knowing what was expected of her.

The stream teased along her neck, small splatters tickling her upper chest and shoulders.

And then a bitter slap hit Pam on the tongue.

The stream held still as she gurgled weakly, that distinct flavor burning on her tongue. Just like during the previous three times the shemale had exercised her ownership this way, a humiliation swept over Pam, but just like those times, it was heavily tinged with a perverse thrill. Her hand crept over her belly, seeking out her mound, but she managed to stop it, as if drawing some imaginary line between kneeling passively as the shemale urinated all over her and masturbating to such humiliation.

The amount of piss overfilled her mouth, spilling past her lips and running down her chin. The stream arced higher, dappling her face, and then swung back lower. Pam quivered as it made its way over her breasts again, and further down, stopping at her thighs, coating them as well in fresh urine, the runoff trickling onto the floor and joining the shower water on the way to and down the drain. The last few drops were shaken off over her thighs, the stream finally ended.

The shemale turned back to the shower, as always unaware or uncaring of the struggle inside the housewife, the battle between decency and perversion.

I shouldn't like it when she does this to me. I shouldn't like how it feels...

Her mind understood this was something beyond the acceptable.

Tanya had first expected and encouraged sexual slavishness. After the dynamic of submission and domination had been established, she had then introduced an expectation of general obedience in inviting Pam to be her slut, simple property owned and controlled by the shemale. It was easy enough to follow whatever command Tanya gave, as their sexual dynamic quite organically bled into their regular relationship.

And now the shemale had introduced a new way to submit, something more than sexual slavishness and general obedience. It was one thing to spread her legs without hesitation, and a similar thing to obey a non-sexual command equally as eagerly, but it felt like a different thing entirely to kneel there meekly as that warm spray washed over her. But aside from a surprised squeal the first time the shemale had done this to her, Pam had not offered any resistance, even as she tried to make herself aware of the indecency of letting this happen.

Where her mind was struggling with this new display of dominance, her body had accepted it readily, having no problem understanding that it was perfectly natural for Tanya to mark her in such a depraved way. When the warm spray washed over her, she felt revulsion, but underneath that legitimate response lurked a strong swell of arousal.

Monday had been the first time she had felt that fresh urine cascading over her, and even then, there had been pleasure, a sheer, raw, physical delight. Tuesday and Wednesday had brought much the same, but without the surprise and instinctive revulsion, the pleasure had been clearer, shudders running down her spine, a heat rising inside her, juices gathering on her mound. Today, her hand had moved to touch herself, but she had managed to stop it.

She knew that if she were to allow herself to masturbate, if she were to stoop so low as to indulge in the pleasure of her owner soaking her in piss, then she would enter into a new, and more perverse covenant, and the hold that the shemale had on her would grow ever tighter.

As if on cue, Tanya glanced back over her shoulder.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said, gesturing for Pam to join her under the falling water.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Voices chattered as the teachers filed from the conference room.

It was lunchtime. Plans were being made, Pam could tell, from the groups coming together. One of her conference friends broke off from one of those groups and was now approaching her.

"Do you want to get lunch?" Tanya murmured in her ear. "Or do you want me to fuck you?"

Pam looked over quickly, her neck cricking from the aggressively sudden movement, but then paused before answering.

The hesitation made the shemale chuckle.

"It's not a trick question."

"I want you to fuck me."

Tanya smiled.

"I guess we'll have to skip lunch then."

"Oh well."

"Hey Pam, hey Tanya!" her conference friend chirped. "Do you want to join us for lunch?"

"Uh, I'm not really feeling good, I think I might just go take a nap," Pam answered.

"Yeah, you look a little pale," Tanya commented, "why don't we get you upstairs?"

"Oh, no! Feel better, Pam! We'll be at Caesar's Salads if you end up wanting to join us."

"Thanks. Have a good lunch."

Tanya started towards the elevators, and Pam followed, trembling with excitement.

The trek upstairs took a painfully long time. Tanya was quiet but wore a smirk the entire way.

It's been too long...

The two had reunited on Sunday, able to touch each other for the first time since the summer. But since the shemale had punished her by not fucking her, Pam had not been able to feel that cock opening her up.

By the time they reached their room, her pussy was dripping wet.

"Shouldn't you guys be having lunch or something?" Alex asked them from the bed, where she was sitting cross-legged and watching television.

"I'm going to fuck Pam instead," Tanya told her matter-of-factly.

"Ooh, finally!" Alex exclaimed brightly.

"Take off your clothes," Tanya ordered Pam.

Without hesitation, she began to undress. Her long-sleeve tee shirt went first, and then her bra, revealing her small but perky breasts, the nipples already achingly hard. A predatory look crossed Tanya's face, making Pam shudder as she took off her jeans and kicked them to the side. She bit her lip, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and sliding them down. Once that scrap of fabric was pooled around her feet, she was laid bare for her owner.

The shemale stepped closer, Pam sucking in a breath as those hands took hold of her waist. She was brought in for a kiss, that territorial tongue quickly shoving past her lips to tangle with its more submissive counterpart. A bulge in those jeans strained against her, so she pressed closer to it.

The kiss broke. Tanya moved down Pam's neck, nipping here and there. The hands at Pam's waist slid around to squeeze at her ass.

"You want my cock, huh?"

"Oh yes, I do, I want it so badly..."

"Get on the bed."

The housewife slipped from those arms, and eagerly clambered onto the bed. Alex was already naked as well.

"Alex," Tanya called over, "why don't you eat her pussy out for a little bit, get it ready for me?"

"It's already ready for you," Pam told her as Alex maneuvered her down onto her back.

"I know, babe, but I want it to be fucking drenched. I don't plan to go slow or take it easy."

Pam blushed at that thought.

In moments, the room was filled with her moans as Alex licked at her folds, drinking up the juices that had accumulated there. The young woman hummed with delight, gripping at the housewife's hips to keep her in place. The insistent slurps brought out more of those juices.

"Ooh, that feels so good," Pam purred.

Tanya stood next to the bed, watching the proceedings with a smile.

"I bet you can't wait to feel me open you up."

"I can't. I'll probably cum the second you're inside me."

Tanya chuckled, shaking her head in bemusement.

The enthusiastic attention that Alex was lavishing on Pam distracted her from the conversation, as her pleasure was rising too quickly.

"Slow down, please," she said, "I don't want to cum until she's inside me."

Alex pouted but gave no further complaint as she switched from frenetic licking to gentle kissing.

Movement drew Pam's gaze back to Tanya, who was now undressing. She stared intently as her owner revealed that glorious body bit by bit. Where Pam was slender and slim, and Alex was curvy and voluptuous, the shemale was muscled and fit, albeit with a definite femininity to her physique in her wide hips and generous breasts. But the ultimate counterpoint to that femininity was the cock that Tanya now freed. It bobbed in the air, long and thick, a slab of ebony meat that had conquered both Pam and Alex.

The sight added to the pleasure flowing through Pam's nerves. Alex had been insistent even with this calmer style of stimulation and was now letting her tongue tease into that tender channel. The intrusion made Pam shiver, that tongue a paltry herald for the shaft that would soon tear her open.

Her channel was inundated with streams of nectar. Pam glanced at the young woman, watching her rump wiggle mindlessly as she slurped up as much slickness as she could find.

"Alright Alex," Tanya finally cut in, "that's enough."

She drew back, licking her lips to collect any extra nectar there. Her eyes went to Tanya, now joining the two sluts on the bed. A coo spilled from her, and she scurried over to the shemale.

Before she could reach her, the shemale held up a hand.

"Go sit on the chair," came the command, along with a gesture to the desk chair.

Only offering a pout, Alex obeyed.

The shemale looked back at Pam.

"You want my cock?" Tanya asked her, a hand running up her thigh, even just that light touch making her tremble.

Pam nodded in response, but the shemale shook her head.

"Say it."

"I want your cock."

Tanya nodded. Her hand bypassed those soaked folds, instead brushing over that trim belly as it rose and fell to the rhythm of shallow breaths.

"Beg for it."

"Please, Tanya, give me your cock..."

That hand ran through the valley of Pam's cleavage, tickling the smooth flesh while avoiding the breasts.

"I need to feel you inside me, Tanya, I need to feel you opening me up..."

That hand slid over one breast, barely missing the nipple.

"Please, Tanya, your slut needs to be fucked..."

The more she begged, the more she felt herself craving that cock, craving closeness to her owner, something beyond just the contact of that hand.

The shemale moved closer, occupying the space between Pam's legs, but still not moving urgently.

"Please, I need your cock, your whore needs your cock, please, oh god..."

A light chuckle came from the shemale.

"I need you inside me, I need your cock to open me up..."

Her desperate pleading was met with more amusement.

"Please, give me that cock..."

Tanya took Pam by the hips, lifting her slightly, lining her slit up to that approaching shaft.

"Please, tear me open, make me take you, every inch of you, every inch..."

"Are you sure you can take me? You haven't had me in so long."

"Yes!" Pam cried, quivering with desire now, that cock so close, "I can take it! You know I can, you know I can take whatever you do to me!"

"Be careful," the shemale drawled, a dangerous light gleaming in her eyes, "there's plenty I haven't done to you yet."

"I can take whatever you do to me, I can take it, I can be a good whore, please, Tanya, give me your cock, please!"

At the edge of her field of vision, she could see Alex sitting on the desk chair, legs spread wide, fingers frigging into her pussy.

It occurred to Pam then that she was not displaying the patient obedience that she wanted to see from Alex. Instead, she was begging shamelessly, no patience to be found, even if her obedience was ever-present.

I can't be patient when that cock is so close...

Tanya shifted forward. Her length pressed against Pam's folds, the head nudging into the slit.

A bit of pressure, and it gave way, letting the first bit inside. Pam moaned, a shudder running along her. Her eyes flickered up to Tanya, who was staring at the point where their bodies were merging.

Those hands squeezed at her hips. Tanya looked up now, locking eyes with her.

And then the shemale thrust.

Half of that shaft speared into Pam. She cried out, her back arching sharply, the throbbing invader intent with its passage, opening her up suddenly.

"Tanya..."

Staring up adoringly at her owner, just managing to gasp out her name, Pam came. Her body was so needy that just that first thrust sparked ecstasy. All she could do was shudder and squeal. The juices of her womanhood flowed forth like a sticky river, dappling that magnificent beast. Even just sitting there, its power was impossible to ignore.

It's been too long...

Pam had expected that once they had reunited, Tanya would exert her usual sexual dominance. What she had not expected had been a different sort of dominance, one that slipped a psychological leash over her neck and controlled her in a way that was much more than just sexual. To hammer home how this dynamic was different than what they had enjoyed before, Tanya had decided to not fuck her, which meant that the last time she had felt that cock inside her had been the summer.

So, she was now unaccustomed to that formidable member, and thus had to adjust to it. Pam fought for breath, more shudders running over her, the ecstasy diminishing but the pleasure still abundant.

"You like how that cock feels?" Tanya asked her, smirking knowingly.

"Yes," Pam mewled, looking down to see how their bodies connected, appreciating not just cock meeting cunt but also her light skin complementing Tanya's darker shade.

"Well I like how this pussy feels wrapped around me. Have to break it in, but I do so love that part."

The only response from the housewife was a soft coo.

The hands at her hips tightened.

Tanya thrust again, and this time, yanked hard with that grip.

Every inch of that cock slammed right into Pam.

There was a brief silence in the room. She laid there, her mouth opening and closing but no discernable noise coming out. A spasm wracked her figure, heralding the imminent rapturous storm.

And then that storm arrived.

A shrill scream ripped from her throat. Tanya clapped a hand over Pam's mouth.

The housewife came, her cunt clenching, sending out a flood of cream. As she had gone so long without having Tanya inside her, and had been unceremoniously skewered by that thick shaft, it took her some time to adjust to the potent pleasure.

"As much as I love to hear you scream," Tanya murmured, "I don't want anyone to think you're being murdered."

Pam could barely understand those words. The orgasm breaking over her was strong and fierce, making it difficult for her to think of anything besides Tanya.

When she eventually came down from the orgasmic heights, that cock was still buried inside her, unmoving but not needing to move to delight her.

"Will you be able to keep it down?" Tanya asked her.

No...I would scream your name again and again. This whole hotel would know you.

Pam shook her head.

"That's a shame. You just need some time to adjust to me being inside you again."

Tanya began to fuck her, using short, quick strokes, the hand covering her mouth muffling the resultant shrieks.

Every other thrust seemed to spark an orgasm. Her cunt had been caught off guard by the shemale and was now forced to readjust after all the time the two women had spent apart.

Pam drifted off, lost in a sea of euphoria, taking the thrusts easier and easier.

The pace that Tanya set was intended to break in that tender channel. There was no agency required from the housewife; all she had to do was lay back and let the shemale work.

More orgasms arrived, one after the other in a steady procession. She cried out constantly into the makeshift gag.

"Yeah, this pussy's getting used to me," Tanya commented.

The thrusts paused for a few seconds, the shemale indulging in how that channel felt wrapped around her. That shaft throbbed there, creating pleasure even as it stayed still.

Tanya removed her hand from Pam's mouth.

"Oh god, Tanya, you feel so good inside me, so good..."

"I know, babe, I know," the shemale said, leaning down to kiss her.

Pam squirmed, their mouths sliding together. Her arms wrapped around Tanya, that proximity a joy and a comfort.

The two women made out for a few minutes. That thickness did not budge, letting Pam adjust fully to its presence. Her channel clutched at it, letting out more juices.

And then Tanya broke the kiss.

"Hand me her panties," she told Alex.

The young woman hurried to obey.

"Open your mouth," the shemale told Pam.

Her panties were shoved past her lips.

Tanya reached up to take hold of the headboard with both hands.

"Wrap your legs around me," came the next command.

Once Pam obeyed, that thickness moved, sliding back, her channel clutching to its retreat. Inch after inch left that welcoming warmth, the housewife whining at the departure, Tanya smirking at that despair.

And then she thrust deep. The rush of meat caught Pam off guard, her back arching hard as an orgasm broke over her. A warbling cry was blocked by her panties, but the ecstatic notes were obvious.

Tanya began to fuck Pam again, but instead of the short, quick strokes she had used to reintroduce herself to that cunt, she summoned all her strength to reach as deep as she could. The pace was slower, but the force behind each thrust more than made up for that. The head of that length drubbed insistently against Pam's core, making her yelp and squeal and whimper. She gazed up at her owner, loving the expression on that beautiful face. Those regal features blazed with an erotic fury, one reflected in the powerful thrusts, in how far inside her they reached, in how they pinned her to the mattress, in how those muscles worked steadily, in how a low growl would spill from the shemale every so often. Those growls marked the proceedings with a raw, animalistic lustfulness, as if this were less two women in the heat of passion and more an alpha claiming a mate.

Ecstasy ruled the housewife. She sucked at her panties, tasting her juices there. Her legs slipped from around Tanya's waist, and then fell away entirely. Neither woman cared, Pam lost in the swirling bliss, and Tanya too busy reaming out that tender channel. Those legs slumped to the mattress, and like the rest of the housewife, were left to quiver and twitch randomly.