All Comments on 'Panty Raid Gone Bad'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape is NOT BDSM

Wrong category. I dont read Non-Consent stories because they ALWAYS set me off. If "non-con" is YOUR thing, keep your RAPE fantasies to the NONCONSENT category. Drugged unconscious (physical assault), restrained with ropes (unlawful imprisonment), repeated sexual assault, blackmail and coercion, forced indecent exposure (resulting in criminal prosecution and permanent inclusion on every sex offender database connected to the internet)...

Remove this from the BDSM (mutual consent to give control to another party), and put it in the Non-Consent Category. At no time in this story did the character ever NOT ask, demand, and/or beg for the assault to STOP, and was an UNWILLING participant for the entire RAPE. A man's forced erection is no more a consent-to-participate/continue than a woman's secretion of lubricants during a sexual assault. While most forms of hazing do typically include enough (semi)willing humiliation to place them firmly withing the BDSM "scale", compelling anyone to perform a sexual act to gain membership to a group is NOT HAZING, it is RAPE.

As a side note, adding description Tags at the end of a story that include "non consent" or ANY other "common" triggers, does not constitute a warning/disclosure of the content in the story, especially not when that story is still in the "NEW SUBMISSIONS" section of this site, and is clearly in the WRONG category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
umm

non - con is by definition rape of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Changed Catagory

This was first posted in BDSM. Its great that it was changed

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 6 years ago
I could solve his problem

The girls have videos. I could fix that.....

Give me a form of date rape drug, and access to the buildings water supply.

I will proceed to confasicate the girls phones, and get one copy of the video to take to the police. Goodbye girls, I'll have fun!!!

If they want to avoid jail time, they will have 2 choices: submit to having the same thing happen to them as they did to him, or make my life very pleasurable (only 5 nights per girl, unless they want to save other girls from a night)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No escape

Escape is VERY IMPOSSIBLE!!!

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

I just think the insurance video of him being forced to cum in his own mouth will be very successful. For something like that to work as blackmail you have to make sure the contents aren’t already loose. But you ended up with multiple videos, lots of pictures, and pictures of him running with the outcome on his face.

As pointed out above the tape implicates the women as rapists much more than it says anything about a guy tied up and forced to cum. He sounds like a rape victim.

With as public as they’ve made this the authorities will be called in. Since he’s obviously tied up he’s a victim which most people will see. The authorities will probably be able to get him to talk since the women made it so public it will never go away and as a victim he’s sympathetic. When the authorities talk to his buddies they’ll squeal to where he was even if he hadn’t. This all gets back to the ladies pretty quickly.

And, no one is gonna care about a panty raid when it leads to multiple rapes by multiple people on one frat pledge. That’s not close to commensurate. If you’re gonna be non-con and destroy a life just own up in the storyline to being a sick fuck . (I am and I know it) Don’t try to justify it through some petty issue. It throws the motivation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous