Panty Raid Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the elevator Sandra warned him that if he tried to warn Bob and Frank that they had been found out, the film he had just starred in would be uploaded to the University's cable access channel and broadcast to the whole school. His head swimming and face red as fire, Carl turned to her as she pushed the elevator call button and begged.

"Please, you can't send me out like this! I will get arrested!! You can't send me out in public STARK NAKED!!"

Sandra continued to smirk at his pleas as another girl came up and whispered something into her ear. Suddenly smiling, she laughed as she reached down into her bag and pulled out a single tiny pair of string thong panties.

"You know Carl, perhaps you are right." She said, now spinning the tiny thong on her finger and snickering. Looking at him she could not help but giggle; hands bound behind his back, cock rock hard again, face dripping with pre-cum, he was truly a sight. "Perhaps we SHOULD give you something to wear." As she spoke she slowly teased his shaft with her fingers, and despite his ordeal Carl could do nothing but moan and grow harder.

Looking at the brief piece of satin swinging from her finger he was humiliated at the thought of wearing it but thought this was certainly better than nothing. As he now hoped she would untie his hands so he could at least put on the humiliating outfit, when he saw her also pull out a small pocket bullet vibrator he blanked, not understanding the significance.

In seconds Sandra had grabbed his erect cock and tied the vibrator tightly to his dick with the panties.

"There we go, see, I am not a TOTAL bitch. All covered, well...somewhat." She cackled as she looked at his full erection swinging in the hall with the tiny thong tied in a bow around the penis, hugging the bullet vibrator tightly to his shaft. Running her finger over the vibrator she giggled louder. "And see, we even gave you a going away present!"

"What the fuck is this!" he screamed in a panic as his mind still could not comprehend what was happening. "I thought you said you would give me something to wear, this doesn't even cover my cock!"

Grinning she reached down and flicked on the vibrator.

He still did not understand his predicament of the object tied to his shaft until she switched it on and the motor fired up, sending relentless shockwaves of pleasure through his tormented sacks. This was horrific as in his sensitive state he was instantly drooling more precum and began moaning uncontrollably again. As he spasmed as the tiny tool teased his cock the elevator door opened and he was pushed inside. Dropping to the floor of the elevator and groaning and begging as the bullet continued to tease him, he tried to get ahold of himself enough to run back out, but he was too late and the doors closed. Sadly, for Carl, his humiliating ordeal was not over yet as it was at least a half a mile journey back to his dorm and with the vibrator tied to his cock it was not going to be an easy run.

12