All Comments on 'Paper Walls'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Comment on "Paper Walls"

Extremely well-written. At last, a pro does erotica. I always knew it could be done this well, and couldn't understand why it wasn't. Literate, sensitive, wonderful turns of phrase, and still very erotic. A first class job in every respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well written.

More, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh My

Brilliant. Eloquent. Arousing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
just fucking?

i don't think so. i was into the story, and at the end poped me out with these comments about how nothing changed in their relationship, it was "just fucking" between mother and son.

she wasn't a one night stand he would never see again, she was his mom that he lived with. messed things up for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
best ever read

Icredible story..loved the way it was detailed.I loved how it took time to get to the point..Would love to hear from this author more often!-Sid

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And the Oscar goes to...

That was by no doubt the best story I have ever read on here. I loved Mom's first response to sex with her son. Most of the stories on here seem involving a "first time" seem like the family members have been going at it like rabbits for years. They are just so unrealistic and mass produced. "Paper Walls" was perfect in all ways possible. I would love to read more by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is very good!

The preparation is more than the thing itself. This author knows it. He also knows life. The story is credible, something that cannot really be said of most of the other tales. He spends a deliciously long time describing all the various barriers, and how they are finally torn down. Great work!

HHubbyHHubbyabout 18 years ago
Brilliant

What can I say that hasn't already been said. Just Brilliant the author concentrated more on the build up than the actual event which made it much more enjoyable for the reader. Well done I look forward to reading your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmmmm

Absolutely amazing. You are the absolute best writer on this site. By far. I don't even like mother/son stuff, but I'd now even read a pamphlet, if I knew you wrote it...

XelesteXelesteover 17 years ago
Flawless!

Absolutely incredible!

I've lost count of the number of incest stories I've read that are just plain corny, contrived or just downright unbelievable.

Your story breaks that trend with a vengeance. Long may it continue.

sixdayssouthsixdayssouthalmost 17 years ago
Wasted talent? I hope not...

Mr Clark, you are indeed the finest writer I've come across in some time, and I do a fair amount of reading. I've read several of your stories, and each one is just as fantastically composed as the others. I am a decent writer - on my better days I'm even a good writer - but you, sir, have a gift. This website provides us all with cheap entertainment from time to time, but I hope your talent doesn't end within its pages. As Odysseus said in Troy, 'We play with the toys the Gods give us.' You have been given one hell of a toy, and I'd love to see your name on a hardcover one of these days, if it's not there already. If it is, please point me in the right direction. Thanks again for a fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hollywood Calling

Are you a writer? I don't mean as a hobby. I'm asking if you are a professional writer. I've read a lot of stories on this site. But, I've yet to read any other works that bring life to fantasy and wraps them together with sexual tension the way your work does. If only I had a fraction of the talent that I read in this story, I'd be working in Hollywood.

<p>--Tony K.</p>

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
I loved it ...

... particulary the following part :

"Women don't understand the need we have for them. They think it just animal lust. But it's so much worse than that. We don't need the emotional connection they need, but for us, the sense of touch - the feel of a woman's skin on ours, or the taste of their lips on ours - it keeps us going. We inhale the very nature of women."

More generaly the relashionship between son & mother was very interesting.

I'm not sure the story was realy erotic or "incecestual" but very captivating nonetheless.

I'm going check your other posting !

This one was great. Thanks for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
long and drawn out

it was a bit boring in parts, very repetitive and quite frankly i skipped to page 3 to see if anything happened and then went back...i was truly bored

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

A frustrated lad and an understanding mom.

It's nice to read that she finally let him fuck her.

4 stars for the understanding mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous