Paper Walls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, seeing that I was finally going to do it, sat very still. Her book lowered a bit and her eyes were locked on what I was doing. She'd told me to do it over and over. She said if I wanted to pull it out and do it right in front of her, then I should do it. She wanted me to feel comfortable doing anything in front of her. She as much as told me to start whacking off while she waited. I never did. Now was the time. I just couldn't take anymore. I felt like my body would implode from the pressure.

I moved up and down the shaft. The familiar feeling of release was just around the corner. I watched the scene play out and never thought about anything else.

Then I saw mom reflected in the television. She was watching me like I was green and had horns. My dick started to soften. My hand slowed down and eventually I stopped altogether. My God, I thought. I was just masturbating in front of my mother. Oh, God. I was horrible. And to top it off, I hadn't cum.

"Don't stop." I looked over and she was leaning forward, her heavy tits falling forward while her crotch was hidden in the smooth crease of her thighs.

"I can't."

"Just do it, Paul. Just get it over with, and it won't be a big deal. You started, so you can finish. Forget about me. It doesn't embarrass me, or make me uncomfortable watching you." I didn't move. She exhaled in loud frustration.

"This has gone on long enough. Here." She clicked the TV to the pay-per-view line-up. She moved the cursor down the list and punched the enter button. She punched the access code in, and in a second, I was watching a woman give a man a sloppy blowjob. Full on the screen, with spit, glistening skin, and bouncing tits.

"Just let go, Paul." The couple on screen moved to a doggie style fucking position. He was pounding in and out of her tight ass as she grabbed the sheets and ground back against him.

I spit in my hand and stroked slowly. My eyes flicked to mom. She was sitting on the edge of her chair, her eyes locked on my cock, her face was meanwhile, surprisingly passive.

I kept going. This was more than I'd been able to do in a month. I didn't last long. I felt the warming sensation and then I was ready. The last wall just fell away.

"Oh, God, I'm ready. Where do I -?"

"Just do it." Her voice was soft and calm.

I did it. I came in a burst of thick, white cum that shot up in an arc, over the table, and onto the TV screen. It was one giant spurt after another as I kept stroking up and down. My eyes rolled back and I felt it come from my toes and chest. Over four weeks of built up need and desire came shooting out of my cock. More cum than I'd ever seen in any movie. Mover cum than I knew was possible. The last bits ran down my still hard cock as I lay back, almost passed out from the experience.

"Good lord, Paul. I've never...I just don't believe..."

My dick was still hard. I couldn't wait anymore. That was just the tip of the iceberg. I needed to have more. Mom was in shock. I turned my head to her.

"Let me fuck you."

"No." She didn't even hesitate.

"Please. I have to. I have to fuck something. You don't understand. I have to fuck something. I don't want to be your husband. I don't want to be your lover. I don't even have to kiss you. Please, mom, let me fuck you?"

I couldn't help it. I had to.

Mom stood up and pulled me to my feet. She was so beautiful. Her body was so smooth and firm. Her tits pressed against me as she kissed my forehead. My dick pressed into her belly.

She turned and walked toward her bedroom. I followed her. My eyes were glued to her ass. I wanted to throw her to the ground and just pound away at her. This wasn't going to be soft, I told myself.

She climbed on the bed, and I stood in the doorway for a moment. I waited. I wanted to be sure. She smiled at me as she laid back. Her knees were pulled up and her heels touched her ass. I had seen her naked for two weeks. But it looked different this time. Her pussy was trimmed and bare except for a neat triangle of hair at the top of her slit.

My cock was so hard it hurt. I walked over to her and moved between her legs. I was going to slide a finger in her to get her ready. She stopped me.

"Just do it, baby." Her voice was soft. Her eyes were firm and intense. I positioned my cock at her lips. She was soaking. My big cock slid in up to the hilt in one move. She had her hands around the back of my neck. I looked in her eyes again. She needed it almost as much as I did.

We were moving together easily. Her cunt was hot and gripped my cock like a fist. What started out slow and soft was soon replace by my animalistic need to fuck her hard. She just held me tighter.

I went at her as hard as I could. The bed slammed into the wall over and over. The neighbors had turned off their stereo, no doubt in order to hear mom being fucked. She started making loud noises of effort and pleasure. I lifted her up and turned her over. Her huge tits pressed into the mattress. Her smooth, round, perfect ass was high in the air as I drove into her, forcing her to push back against the wall so she didn't slam into it.

She started screaming as her cunt spasmed and tightened around my cock. She came loud and hard and then came again and again. Mom has the wonderful ability to cum repeatedly if she's hot enough.

I looked down and saw bite marks on her shoulder. I didn't remember doing it. They were still wet with saliva and red around the impressions. She was bucking back against my efforts and looked over her shoulder at me. She was smiling and laughing as we fucked. I slammed hard into her, knocking the air from her as she was crushed under my body.

My cock erupted. I could feel the force of the expulsion. She rolled her eyes back and moaned as I poured as much cum into her as I had dropped in the living room. It came out around my cock, running out of her cunt, and dripping down her thighs.

We collapsed and slept for a while. I woke and left her there to sleep. I felt like I'd been cured. My mind was clear.

Mom was still mom, and I was her son. We didn't act like lovers. I never kissed her, and when I said I loved her, or when she said she loved me, it was never more than a mother and son.

Sometimes we fucked. But it was just fucking. It was amazing fucking, but it was just fucking. We still spent time naked. Mom hardly ever had clothes on. We both masturbated quite a bit.

I'm much happier and so is she. All I had to do was fuck her. Simple.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

As always, thanks for taking the time to read this. I would ask you to read some of my other stories if you have the time. Voting is appreciated and any feedback you have is encouraged. Again, my thanks for your time.