All Comments on 'Paperback Writer'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
Night ScribeNight Scribeover 19 years ago
Great tale

Nicely written and held my interest. The ending was a complete surprise. Loved it!

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
You SNEAK!

You're as bad as me. What a great story. Full of sex and with a marvelous ending. Patti

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Well you have done

again. This was a great little story for the Thanksgiving weekend. You never cease to bring your stories to a very fine ending. What a great little twist. Totally agree with Patricia51.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Always reliable.

Your stories are always REAL stories with a genuine plot and told with rare humour. Loved the twist in this one. Keep 'em coming!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Excellent story!

It's good to read a "loving wife" story that actually has a loving wife in it. I like that she spiced up her marriage instead of having an affair. I am sure that the husband will be very attentive to her for quite some time.

Keep up the great work. Thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Being played the right way

One of the funniest and most human stories on this site. You have such a light touch with this story that I immediately wanted to read it again after the first sitting. It was a masterful piece of writing.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Yor best story yet...............!!!!!!

WoW! What an excellent story..

Nice pacing, great sex, spiced up marriage, and better yet..... NO CHEATING!!!!!!

What a fucking great ending, had us all fooled....

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

I loved how it ended, that was nice.

SteveBigg1SteveBigg1over 19 years ago
Good Story, Great Ending

Terrific ending! The idea of Nancy/Lil actually crawling into bed in the middle of the night instead of his wife isn't very plausible. But the writing is good. The sexual escapades are interesting, but could benefit from some more detailed, graphic description.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Something original is always pleasurable

And finding a story that catches my interest, is realistic and doesn't go out of its way to humiliate the husband is so rare. I'm almost ready to quit looking for them. So few writers are interested in looking for something other than the cliche.

I have one quibble. I have no problem that this was planned by the wife. Early on something was telling me the women were aware the conversations in the kitchen were being monitered by the husband. I'm not sure why, perhaps because of the twist it would give, maybe that the conversations were too graphic. My problem is with the way the reader was informed of the twist. Since the husband was doing the talking and you gave him no way to be aware of what had gone on it was completely illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great but farfetched

I enjoyed your well written , cleverly innovative story. The sex scenes were exciting and erotic but the plot was just a little too far fetched to be believable.Even though this as a fantasy story to set up an electronics convention or even a booth at a convention, hire an actress for 2 or 3 days and find a miniature remote video microphone would cost a fortune. Considering the fact that the husband's major complaint was wife's lack of interest in sex, why didn't she just get sexy without all the folderal? the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Applause - Applause

Well Done - Nice flow and twist - You are appreciated and a erotic writer who holds our interest without making us uncomfortable with unrealistic situations.

More please

Thanks and Regards

chezshirecatchezshirecatover 19 years ago
Great ending

And another great story. I'll be looking forward to your next one. Great job.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

I enjoyed reading this. A great fun read. Hope to read more by Harddaysknight. Thanks!

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Good story HDK

You do realise you will be banned from literotica soon if you keep writing good stories without any cheating in them, don't you??

Along with some other critics, I find it hard to believe a husband would not know he was with his wife just because she had a different perfume on, BUT it was sort of convincing enough for the purpose of the story.

Also the method of letting us in on the 'secret' could maybe have been done differently.

Don was obviously ready to go further with their sex life, so why didn't she just do a bit of communicating herself? But, once again, the story held out as it was, sort of tongue in cheek anyways.

Great read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great twist

A really great twist makes it a great story. You and Patti are getting good at that.

Some hot sex and it wasn't cheating, after all. I think it's geat she wanted to find the 'key' to their sex life. Sometimes couples just can't express themselves to each other.

I got to wondering how they figured out where he hid the camera. I would have chosen the living room, I think. I guess it's simple---they turned the TV on. LOL

Thought the woman was Lil? One major thing like perfume can warp your thinking like that. Although why her pussy should feel so much tighter I can't imagine except he's fooling himself with imagination. Powerful thing imagination!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Great twist

Made a really great story with that twist and hot sex.

His imagination carried him to believe it was Lil.

Powerful thing imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of our best!

Intriguing story line and good sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
From the Beatles....

"Her name was McGill. She called herself Lil, but everyone knew her as Nancy!"

Rocky Raccoon from the Beatles White Album.

Great story!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
Chubby Checkers couldn't twist that well!

I loved this story! The twist at the end made it all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Yet

I rhought this the bwst of your stories I've read. I started at the top of the list.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
You outdid yourself on this one!

Great Job! I loved the plot! Your stories have the best twists! Please continue to write like this! I only wish for just a few more details when the sex is occuring.

These kind of stories are 5's all the way! I wish there were more talented writers with YOUR kind of talent and insight!

Love this kind of writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Funny, sexy and neat twist at end. Write a lot more like it! Gosh, I didn't think anyone remembered those old George Burns shows. Weren't they great?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pleasant read with a delightful twist

Thanks for writing and sharing this story. You made the characters believable. It is a fun read. I prefer a bit more detail in the sexual acts ... but your approach is like a descriptive tease. It makes me anxious for more. This is the first story of yours that I have read and it was good. Again, thanks for sharing it.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Candid Camera for Sure...

Good story line. Good character development. I liked the fact that there wasn’t any "nasty stuff" in this story. It would not have fit the story.

The moral of the story is that we all need "a wake up call" sometime in our lives.

Glad that Don got his in time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah!

Ending not logical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very good story, nice twist

it was a sweet story with a nice twist.

it is strange though, that the uptight wife who was the 'clamp' holding their marriage back so long was the one to hire them.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Another Grand Story - as usual.

Great set-up.

Great story.

And as for Anonymous' concern for being logical . . . try reading Aristotle's Analytica Priora. . .

HDK does it again, only this time the wife pulls the strings and does so so brilliantly. The chat Don first intercepts between Lil & Loretta is not all that "out there" for a couple of dear old friends. But, I must admit, if I was in Don's shoes and hearing all that was being said, I would be down the stairs as fast as possible to immediatly and "accidentally" walk into the middle of the talk; pretending, of course, that I "overheard" something that upset me. But then, this isn't real, and I'm not the author here. . .

The best hint that something isn't quite right was when Loretta addressed Lil as Nancy; she has to scramble to get out of that one in a hurry. Fortunately for Loretta, Don's not quite all that aware.

You demonstrate that the most powerful erogenous zone is the area between the ears. And let's hope we all are so lucky as to have as wonderfully scheming and manipulative a wife as Loretta is for Don.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HDK you

constantly surprise me with the way you think. I'm sure there's a place somewhere that can help you with that...lol. Fantastic story.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Ahhhh Okay

You caught me flat footed on that one.

Good story & well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Wonder Why?

Why would an author so very skilled in the art of writting cheating wife stories want to write a piece of shit like this?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
No way!

This blasted story is nothing but one huge conspiracy against a loving husband!

<P>

And thank goodness for that. :D Well done, HDK.

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Cool!

A very funny story. Catering perfectly to the male ego!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Can you tell the tale?

Can’t really believe I’ve missed this one! Ok! Lesson learned, it never hurts to double check the stories’ list of one’s favorite authors periodically. <P>

So, here we go. I have a challenge for the aficionados of classic erotica (even if not titled as such). What classic erotic story does this story bears high resemblance to? My only hint is that the resemblance between the two is only partial; nevertheless it is very distinctive. <P>

I have made my very favorite view of the practice (intentional or not) of adopting classic themes and/or plots from either a known author or when a theme/plot have been circulating many times around the block; exchanging versions in the process – to the delight of all ). Any one who may have read for some time any type of stories in one genre is bound to realize after a while that there is a limited number of themes/plots on which numerous variations and updates are being made. So why not choose a good source to begin with? Nothing is taken away from one’s originality, as most original plots are subconscious replications of prior reading – both thematically and stylistically. We can’t help but draw upon something…. <P>

Have you thought of the story yet? Let me know if you want to know, or put your guess/answer see if our literary allusion overlap!

BTW, have I mentioned that the story was great yet? It was great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOL

that was fun, and erotic. love the twist.

great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"O YEEEEEES!"

fandamtastic ........... rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amen,brother!

This story gave me few ideas...

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
A really great story

Basically it steps back and sees the basic rhythmns of life cutting away all the formalisms that tangle up out lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rocky Raccoon

Great story. Love the Rocky Raccoon names used in it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the twist at the end of the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ok, but....

I found it enjoyable, but i was confused as to how he thought he was fucking Lil/Nancy when it was his wife, he clearly mentions things about her that are different. And I also found the ending a bit pointless seeing as it was lorreta's fault they had a bad sex life, she paid money for strangers to do something she could have achieved just by talking to husband and putting out more. She also doesn't seem to care that her husband doesn't care about the fact that he cheated on her(Even tough he technically didn't, He thinks he did)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!!!!

One of the best!!!!!!!!!!!

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Good...but how could he confuse his wife with Lil

He felt her body and she was different from his wife, so what exactly happened ?

rockslyderockslydeabout 14 years ago
Very creative!

Good story, Perhaps Miss Rigby (Eleanor) and Father Mckenzie, will be the subject of your next story.

rockslyderockslydeabout 14 years ago
OOPS!

I just found out. You've already written a story about Eleanor and Father Mckenzie. I have'nt read it/them yet. A story about lonely people, I presume. I'm off to read another of your stories now, perhaps a good wank is in store for me!

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
Still no sex with Lil/Nancy

I liked that Don did not have sex with Lil/Nancy, But the intent was there (not good).

Other wise I loved the story. Wish all stories were that good.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story

where's Rocky Raccoon though?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Ah yes - secrest in secrests

Well done and you got me that time - i had about c0nvinced myself the girls knew about the camera then gave it up - well done -

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
DEVIOUS, MALICIOUS AND IN BAD TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize you don't give a shit but this story but this story sounds like some cunt with a dripping pussy wrote it. Take your panties off and put you boxers back on. But it was well written.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Well written as always

But the idea of two people who are supposed to love and trust one another spying on and manipulating one another is somewhat distasteful to me.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Funny story

But was the husband REALLY that stupid?

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Totally outrageously funny story.

This was really entertaining and well written to boot. I thoroughly enjoyed this story; especially the ending was magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed, funny story... But..

I can't help but think how much more interesting it could have been if at some point Nancy had just said something like, "Have you tried TALKING to your husband...?" I mean the idea that a woman would complain about the things her husband won't do after having spent years telling him she won't do them... and that situation exactly whose fault is it he doesn't ask about doing them...? Even husbands can only stand being shot down so many times...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waste of money

funny ending but why would she not just talk to her husband instead of probably spending alot of money on this setup

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Cute Story, But..

I agree with those who say the wife should just TALK to her husband.

Particularly the stuff like the husband supposedly doesn't want blow jobs (?!) that SHE refuses to give!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cute story

But I wonder if he took the whole thing farther and had set up recording devices in the house. Discovered she had played him and wasn't happy about that fact. Maybe more than upset that she wouldn't just talk to him. In fact, maybe he was pissed off that she hadn't talked to him and instead had decided to manipulate him. And then wonder how often she had manipulated him in the past. And then dumped her ass.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I'll give it five stars. Surreal and numerous. A fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny but I'm not sure it worked that way.

Anyone THAT curious might have placed addition spy devices. What happens if he discovers the truth? That might make an interesting chapter 2!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Great Lesson

Wives should be sneaky and underhanded to get what they want, instead of straightforward and honest...

angelaslaterangelaslaterover 8 years ago
Loved it

A great story with a great twist. I should arrange for my husband to get a camera lol.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 8 years ago
Great Story.

Nice twist and a clever tribute to Rocky Raccoon.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Pretty Good

I actually didn't like the twist, I liked it better straight!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

the twist is kinda a letdown, it was hotter when I though he got to fuck and impress Lil also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fun read, but...

The wife pays someone to help set him up for the sex that SHE was not interested in anyway. The way the husband is portrayed he is not getting enough from her, but the "loving wife" needs to deceive and MANIPULATE him for sex. How could he NOT know the pussy taste the same as his wifes ? WTF, this little lie will come out sooner or later and he will realize what a bitch she is and say bye bye.LIAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gar fetched but.

Really fun. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too fantastic

no way that could have been set up as described. Bob and Lil indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved The Story But...

As I read the story, I kept telling myself over and over, if I were a successful writer, what I had learned from the spy cam in that one room would have spurred me to go to Radio Shack and purchase other audio/video recording devices and place them all over the house. No area of the house would be off limits. Not even her car. I would be able to listen in to her phone conversations, as well. Her conversations with Lil/Nancy were hurtful; especially her revelation that she was considering having an affair. As I said, an absolutely marvelous story; but I can tell from other comments that I am not the only one who feels that more spy equipment is necessary. I am going out this evening and start buying such devices for my home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Oh you sneaky author, you fooled me again. You took an old story line and changed it with a clever ending. Thanks for the smiles. BK

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Lies

You tell a lot of lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb

A wife won't simply talk with her husband but will spend big bucks to let him know. She shouldn't be allowed out of the house by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Twist

I was totally fooled by the ending! It was hilarious and added greatly to my enjoyment of this story! My jaw hurts from smiling. Love the wife's responses. Wish I had one like her.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Another Cute Story

Humorous and poignant at the same time. Loved the twist at the end, although I smelled it coming earlier. Wives are too clever by far for we simple minded husbands!

Glad that Loretta and Don are getting some fine sack time now!

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Reignite

When a marriage is in a rut someone has to make a change or its doomed. Loretta didn't know how to bring the changes about, but obtained help. They were able to step outside of the box and have better and more passionate sex than ever before. This was a great read and hopefully will give someone an idea of what to do with their marriage.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
2nd time

This is a very fun and erotic story. Actually got hard reading it and smiling more than once.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"If he responds and shows some fire, I will do it." - If he does, then there's no NEED to do it!

I still don't get her complaining about not getting the sex that SHE refuses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As usual for your stories, women outsmart the men

I wonder what your marriage is like, if you've ever been married. Why is it you always have the women outsmarting the men? They're always so much more clever, always several steps ahead of their drooling befuddled husbands. Are you sure you're a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So let me get this straight

The wife wanted more and varied sex even though the only reason she wasnt getting it is because she kept telling her husband no?

Why didnt she just NOT rebuff her husband to begin with?

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
LMAO

Definitely enjoyed this one... poor clueless husband, but he definitely benefited!

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Cute story, you little devil

Sorry you didn't actually fuck Nancy -- oh well, maybe some other time. Smile. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Entertaining.

Good spoof but hardly likely! 5*s, nonetheless.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Great story

That was a good one. Great twist at the end. Damn womens be devious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

Second time around on your stories, this was a great fun read yet again, I’ll give another year or two to read yet again then maybe again and maybe once or twice more or so, Just 5⭐️, Thanks. P.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
So

Now she knows he will cheat on her. What could possibly go wrong? 🙄

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Cool. Didn't see that end coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
song reference !

anyone catch the song lyrics from rocky racoon ?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with swantze1

Hot wife no panties

And when rapist is let off by jury

Don't know recently but know of cases where actually happened as defense convinced jury she dressed as slut so was asking for it

Other side police treat women dressed like that differently and not better

Agree or disagree it is fact

CSXaviCSXaviabout 4 years ago
Well... Again im a fan, but

I still have a need to point out what i consider to be flaws :)

1. The fact that Don everhears his wife basically say that the only reason she hasn't had an affair is because a good opportunity hasnt presented itself yet. And Don has no concern over this, yes we learn that loretta is just acting, but Don doesnt know that. He just doesnt care that his wife would cheat on him??

2. The twist in the end is yes unexpected, but also strange, since I don't know why she could just talk to her husband if she wanted to improve there sexlife... According to him she didnt have any interest in sex, so she clearly is the one who killed there sexlife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As always

A really fun read.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

Enjoyable loving wife's story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I doubt Don would even care that he got conned!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

HDK has so many great stories, it's hard to just go through them all, but every time I pick one out, I find myself wanting to read another and another. As usual, another great read with a twist of humor. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How abt Communicating

It seems like a better approach would be better communicating with your spouse. It sounded like he wanted the same things but had given up on her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I agree with some of the comments.

Cute story, but isn't it more meaningful, and even sexier, if your wife speaks to you directly and encourages a greater degree of intimacy?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

The ends justify the means. Sneaky but effective.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

These HDK stories are great, and always with a little humor thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't care for the twist. If Loretta was so interested in sex, but thought wasn't, why was she rebuffing his advances to the point that he stopped trying?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very entertaining , and funny ! 5 stars

ibuguseribuguserabout 3 years ago

"I had never heard a woman talk about being fucked, unless it was the auto repair place doing it".

Don't eat carrots when you read harddaysknight. You may choke on them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, I figured that one a bit early; when the wife received the call from an old college roommate,

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

you just had to put that twist in, didn't you. it sucked.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...