Paperback Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so good I knew I wouldn't last very long. I debated pulling from Loretta's mouth before I came. Then I decided it was about time I based some decisions on what I wanted and I kept her on my cock as it began to spurt. It seemed as if she offered no resistance and sucked my cock dry. She even swallowed all my seed! This was all new and incredibly sexy to me. I didn't need any urging as I pulled Loretta's face back up to mine and I kissed her, tasting some of my cum on her lips. Then I lay her down and began sucking on her nipples. She was always sensitive around her nipples and I showed no mercy. Finally I began to slide down her stomach to her sweet pussy. I felt her tense up and heard a small gasp as I slid my tongue inside her. I left it there for a minute or so and then began to run it around the lips of her pussy. She was wetter than my saliva could have caused. I slowly licked every part of her love tunnel and even rimmed her asshole a few times.

I felt Loretta tremble through a small orgasm, but I kept going. The old me would have been content to end it after a few licks and certainly after an orgasm. The new love machine I was determined to become did not slow down. I started concentrating on her clit and it wasn't long before I felt Loretta wracked by a major orgasm. I cleaned up all the excess juices and then slid back up to her nipples. I devoured them as I rubbed my cock back and forth over her pussy lips. I felt her arch up, trying to slide my cock inside her. I would not allow it, however. I kept control and teased her steaming cunt for a couple more minutes. Then, with no warning, I plunged into her, all the way to the hilt.

Loretta wailed some sort of primal scream as I hit bottom! It was like nothing I had ever heard from her. I briefly wondered if there was any way Lil didn't hear it, but I was too far gone to be able to concentrate on anything but the wet, hot pussy around my cock. I pounded Loretta for another five minutes and drew at least two more of those eerie moans form her before I emptied my balls inside her. We were both drenched in sweat as I drained myself and slowly slid off her. My cock popped out as I rolled off her and tried to catch my breath. Loretta snuggled as close to me as she could and fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I felt great!

I spent the next day thinking about Loretta and the great sex we had enjoyed the previous night. It was as good, or possibly better than our honeymoon. We were much more missionary back then. I had a taste of good sex and I was thinking of ways to make it better. Knowing that Loretta wanted me to lead her in sexual situations allowed me some room to be creative.

I was actually on my ab machine when Loretta and Lil came in that night. I remembered they were planning on shopping so I didn't really expect them home before the stores closed. I heard them speaking in the kitchen. I looked at my screen and saw Lil bent over, reaching into the refrigerator. What a sweet ass! It was shaped perfectly. She had another short skirt on and it accented the curve of her legs. All in all, she was as a woman should be.

Then I saw Lil walk into the kitchen from the living room! I had been admiring Loretta's ass and didn't realize it. Loretta stood up and turned around. I couldn't believe how full and firm her tits looked. She was wearing a low cut sweater and it really flattered her figure. The difference the clothes made was startling. Loretta was a very sexy lady!

The two were laughing and talking as they threw a salad together. It was obvious they were friends from way back.

"I heard you last night, Loretta," teased Lil. "I was this close to dialing 911. Do you always scream and moan like that? And you told me that Don wasn't all that interested in sex. I think you are just trying to talk me out of trying him out for myself."

"I was a bit vocal, wasn't I?" laughed Loretta. "I don't know what got into me last night."

I do! It was Don, and I strongly suspect he was balls deep the way you carried on," interjected Lil. "I noticed the smile on your face while we were shopping. I know what causes a smile like that on a woman."

I was beginning to feel pretty good! It seems that I wasn't the pathetic limp-dicked loser I had been portrayed to be by my loving wife the previous evening.

"Did he do you doggy-style and spank your ass while he was filling you with his big cock?" Lil asked.

Loretta turned to look at Lil.

"I never said Don had a big cock and he has never lifted a hand against me!" Loretta proclaimed.

"It just sounds better to be rammed with a big cock, doesn't it?" chided Lil. "I'm not talking about abuse. A little spanking during sex is a turn on. My husband likes to redden my bottom while he is fucking me. It makes me cum like you wouldn't believe."

"It seems that you and your husband have quite a wild sex life, Lil," conceded Loretta. "I'm just surprised he spanks you."

"He makes me leave my panties home when we go out for the evening. If I forget and wear them, he makes me give them to a waiter, or bartender, or a bellhop. He likes me to look as desirable and wanton as possible," admitted Lil. "It excites him to have other men want me and give me that look."

"That look?" asked Loretta.

"Yes, the look. The look men give you when they want to fuck you. The look that salesman gave you when you came out of the changing room wearing that outfit," chuckled Lil. "I saw the way he looked you over. I saw you blush and smile back at him, too, you little tramp!"

"My God! You saw that?" gasped Loretta. "It felt like he was undressing me right there. He was so obvious!"

"Get used to it, Girl. The clothes you bought today will cause that to happen a lot," predicted Lil.

"I hope Don doesn't think I look to trashy in those outfits," confided Loretta. "He is used to me being conservative."

"Oh, yeah, he'll complain constantly, if he can get his hard-on to go down!" laughed Lil. "Husbands want their wives to be desired by other men. It is a macho thing. They are sending little signals to each other that women can't hear."

"Signals? Asked Loretta.

"Yes, signals," answered Lil. "Hey buddy, do you see that really hot little minx? That's my wife and I fuck her brains out every night. Makes you wish you were me, doesn't it?'

Both women broke into laughter as they left the room. That damn Lil seemed uncommonly aware of the male thought process.

That night was a repeat of the previous night's sex, except more kinky. I did everything I did the night before, except I added a little doggy fuck with a light spanking. I reached around and pinched Loretta's nipples as she neared an orgasm and she went off again. I would not have been surprised if the neighbors called the cops. Afterward we curled up together and slept like babies.

I decided to do some sex research the next day. I read several stories and articles about sex and pleasing your partner. I read about sex games couples play, in public and in private. When Lil left, I was going to insist that Loretta indulge in some of them with me.

The ladies spent very little time in the kitchen that night. I was disappointed. I was anxious to learn what they thought of my performance the previous night. That night in bed I had Loretta practically howling at the moon! She must have cum five or six times and sucked my cock dry twice.

It must have been around 3AM when I felt her stir and getup and shuffle off to the bathroom. I heard her tinkling in the guest bath and wondered about that in a fuzzy, sleep-filled way. She always used the master bath. I was almost back in a deep sleep when I felt the bed move as she got back in. As she snuggled up to me, I noticed something different. It was the perfume! The scent was different. It was the scent that Lil wore!

By this time she had my cock in her hand and was working her way down with her mouth. I came awake instantly. It was Lil in bed with me! I squeezed her tits and I could tell they were slightly bigger than Loretta's. I pushed her head down and felt her take my cock in her mouth. I cursed myself for coming at least three times with Loretta earlier that night. Then I decided to make it work for me. I would be able to fuck for hours without losing my erection!

I let her suck me for a few minutes, then I pulled her back and dove into her pussy, face-first. I had been eating Loretta's love nest quite well, but I outdid myself on Lil. I sucked and nibbled her clit and her pussy lips. I licked her easy and hard. I sucked her juices from her and finally I felt her try to push my head away. She was making gagging noises as she tried to keep from moaning too loudly. Then I flipped her over and spanked her hard. I knew she liked it when her husband did it, so I figured what the hell.

Her ass felt hot to my touch and her cunt was dripping fluids. I put my cock at her entrance and pushed in. It was incredibly tight and wet. I knew then that her husband had to have a smaller cock than mine. She was having orgasms until they just rolled into one continuous procession. Then I gave her the little nipple-twist I had so recently perfected and she actually squirted all over my cock. That was more than I could take and I deployed my troops as deeply as I could. It was probably deeper than her husband had ever attained! I don't know if she fell asleep or passed out then, but I collapsed next to her and never heard another thing until the phone rang.

I looked around in a daze. The clock said 10:17 AM! I had slept at least three hours later than usual. I crawled across the bed and picked up the receiver.

"Don?" came the male voice on the other end. "I am sorry to bother you, but my supplier is asking about that camera I loaned you. He wants it back for some reason and I stalled him, but I promised I would give it to him early tomorrow morning."

"Bob?" I finally croaked. "I'm sorry if there has been any trouble. I will get it back immediately. It works great, by the way."

"Glad to her it, Don. I know I promised you could have it till Saturday, but I have to get it back. I will be going your way this evening. Can we meet at Friday's at 6:30 tonight?" he asked. "I'll get it from you then, okay?"

I agreed, somewhat reluctantly and hung up. I spent another hour remembering the incredible night I had just had. I had gone from a guy that was lucky to get laid a couple times a month to a guy that had mind-blowing sex with two beautiful women in the same night. No wonder I had slept so long!

I liked Loretta's new look and was anxious to take her out and see how our friends reacted to my hot wife. Lil had drawn the wildcat in her into the open. I had learned to be more assertive, more thoughtful of her, and more eager to experiment and to please my wife. I promised myself that she would not be wearing panties when we went out from now on!

I had the camera and the receiver disconnected and in a bag to return to Bob when Loretta and Lil came in that evening. They were laughing when I walked into the kitchen. I was sure that I had seen Lil walking a little gingerly when she went into the house, and that made me smile. They had no idea that I knew their little ruse.

"Hello, ladies! You look beautiful this evening," I complimented them as I gave each a little kiss. "Are you wearing any panties?"

"Don!" scolded Loretta. "How can you talk that way in front of a guest?"

"That is something a man should find out for himself, rather than ask," laughed Lil.

It sounded like a challenge, but a challenge I dared not accept, not with Lil. I reached down and felt Loretta's ass.

"I am glad you wear them to work, Loretta. What say we all go out for dinner tomorrow night?" I suggested. "I would take you out tonight, but I have to have a short meeting with my publisher in an hour."

"Lil has to leave tonight, Don. Her seminar is done early and her husband wants her to come home. I will be taking her to the airport in a few minutes," Loretta stated.

I embraced Lil in a tight hug and gave her a kiss.

"You are always welcome here, Lil. Stop in again. It was great having you spend some time with us," I told her. "Loretta, let's meet at the Cove for dinner at 8:30. It is on the way back for you and I won't be too far from there."

"Don!" beamed Loretta. 'You haven't taken me out to dinner in some time. I will be delighted to meet you there!"

I went to the door and turned back to Loretta.

"Wear that same outfit, but don't have any panties on!"

I saw her face turn red as I turned and headed out to return the camera to Bob. I felt great and marveled at how lucky I had been to have Bob offer to loan me that camera when he did. Every now and then things fall into place and the universe is perfect!

I did not have the benefit of a spy device to hear what Lil and Loretta talked about after I left. I was totally oblivious to it, in fact.

Loretta rushed to Lil and gave her a big hug.

"Nancy, you did everything you said you would, and more!" Loretta gushed. "It is the best money I ever spent!"

"We have a very good success rate, as I told you when you hired us," agreed Nancy/Lil. "I was afraid you blew it when you called me Nancy, though. We were lucky Don didn't pick up on it."

"I know it! It was just a slip. That camera trick is great! Last night, Don was positive he has fucking your brains out. I couldn't believe what a tiger he was!"

"Tell me about it!" laughed Lil/Nancy. "I never heard two people make so much noise during sex. You had me wishing it was me! It sounds like Don is taking the other suggestions I made about panties and having you be sexier in public. Your sex live has really improved, just like Bob and I told you it would."

"Thanks so much, Nancy. I will take you out to meet Bob now. He'll be getting that camera from Don shortly," Loretta predicted.

"We have been contacted by a politician's wife in New York. She wants pretty much the same service," confided Lil/Nancy. "Bob will be 'bumping' into her husband tomorrow and loaning the camera to him. I will show up at the door as an old friend and hopefully, we'll get the same results. I have to tell you, Loretta, that you and Don may be the best success story our business has had in the three years we have been spicing up marriages."

12