All Comments on 'Paradigm Shift Ch. 01'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I like where this is going...or at least where I hope it is going!

Have been ready for another of your tales and you did not disappoint. Now waiting for Ch. 02...and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hmmm

any story with Paradigm in the title gets a *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm. A * from the other Anonymous

I figure that was his IQ. I gave it a perfect score. Love the direction this is taking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not sure about this

I love your work. The Circle is one my favorites on this site

However, I felt like this was very disturbing. I am sure you are going to make this guy as slutty as his girlfriend and he will like it, hence the paradigm shift. I guess he should have guessed this from her past, but don't make him recover overnight. Betrayal is a very powerful emotional downer. In his mind she has lost a lot of credibility. Please don't make it suddenly OK. That is not what real people do. (From my own personal history I can identify with him easily) Don't make him into a cartoon character. As I try to identify with him it would take a lot to keep me from throwing her out. She could have brought him along more slowly with Don and Edie instead of giving him a gator aide bath like that. Pretty cruel. KC must have absolutely no sensibility about where his head has been for the months of their relationship. My entire image of her now is extremely negative.

I will continue reading this story unless it becomes cartoonish. I am interested to see how you handle it!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Did you write this before or after you decided to used "Paradigm Shift" as the title? I did enjoy it, for the most part. Looking forward to the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES