Paradigm Shift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My third mental image also involved our sex. We needed some cool air, so we'd left the bedroom and gone outside on the back patio. We were naked. After we'd cooled off a little, I laid a blanket on our picnic table and had KC lay back. Once she was positioned, I drove my ramrod into her pussy - relentlessly seeking release in her body as she screamed our passion to the night sky. A full moon lit our bodies, giving KC an otherworldly appearance in passionate patterns of lust and yearning as we made love.

Our orgasms hit us simultaneously like high-speed colliding freight trains. Strong jets of my ejaculate surged from my steel shaft into the moist chamber that had warmed me during our sex play. I roared. KC again screamed in delight.

I carried KC back to our bed. We cuddled, and both fell asleep almost immediately. KC woke me later as the first rays of the sun were lightening the sky to the east. We made love again, our lust carrying us to new heights at that early hour. Soon after, we were asleep again, our nude bodies slick with each other's fluids.

We slept in until almost ten in the morning. It was the first decent night's sleep I'd had since The Event, and later KC confirmed the same for her. After we showered together and dressed, we were cozy together in the kitchen. I started to laugh as I held her body to me as we leaned against the counter. KC drew back and looked at me.

Through my chuckles, I said, "So much for some asshole idea I had that one of us would sleep in the guest room." KC started to laugh too, and I knew in that instant that our healing process had begun.

* * * * *

Cameron stopped by my office first thing on Monday morning. She gave me a bright smile, snuck a very unexpected kiss, and then showed me the ring finger on her left hand. It wasn't a giant diamond, but I could tell that there was a lot of love behind it. I commented on that fact, and Cameron glowed with pride.

Before she left, she whispered, "Again, thank you for our wonderful times together." She then scampered off to begin the workday. Later, we were in several meetings together, even working alone part of the time. One would have never known that the two of us were anything but consummate professionals.

KC was doing better back at the gallery and in her painting again. I knew her creative juices had ceased when I'd banned her from the house.

Our week was fairly normal, although we had a heightened sensitivity to each other's needs, plus we were making love at every opportunity we could find. Where I was getting the stamina I couldn't say, but I kept rising to the occasion. Even KC was surprised.

Wednesday night, we were particularly amorous, and I was very horny. I was also mindful that I needed to be working on 'Our Problem' or was it 'My Problem'? Either way, I had an idea.

I explained to KC, "I need your opinion about something. I am trying to get used to the idea of you being with other men, as we've talked about. I was thinking of asking you to describe in detail some of your past sexual adventures. I want to see how I'd feel. If I find it strange or too uncomfortable, I'll stop you; otherwise could we see where it goes?"

KC wasn't a hundred percent sure, but said she'd play along. She begged me to not let anything get to a point where I asked her to leave again. I promised.

We started to make out in our family room, and soon we were nude, and soon after that I was on my back on the sofa and KC was impaled on my cock as she rode me slowly.

KC looked at me as she slowly sank her body and her velvet cunt over shaft. She asked, "Are you sure?"

I smiled at her, "Try me." I leaned up and sucked on one of her beautiful breasts.

KC took a deep breath, and thought back in time. "I had a football player as lab partner in psychology. We were supposed to administer all these psych and IQ tests to each other as practice in case we ever became actual psychologists. We had hours of them we had to do, and then the professor would evaluate them and tell us our results. No one every watched us give them; the telling was in the test results.

"We were given a little room up on the top floor of the psych building to use to give each other the tests. It had two chairs and a table." KC smiled up down at me and said, "Do you want to guess what happened?"

I smiled, "You tell me; it's your story, but I'm liking it so far."

KC continued, "I started to blow him about ten minutes after we go in that room the first time. Forty minutes later he was eating my pussy as he sat in one of the chairs, and I lay back on the table completely naked. Twenty minutes later he buried his cock inside me and we fucked for like two hours. He was fabulous, and had a lot of stamina. He claimed it was from the special diet the team was on.

Anyway, after we were too sore to fuck, we did the tests as rapidly as we could. We finished all of them in another two hours, and then we fucked again. Those tests were supposed to take us three weeks to do. We went up to that room everyday and fucked like rabbits." She laughed, "We both got A's for the lab."

KC looked at me with a worried expression. I had gotten harder than steel inside her, imagining myself either in the room with her, or looking into the room as an observer. I nearly blew her up to the ceiling when I came, I ejaculated so hard.

KC was all over me. "Are we OK? Was that OK? Did you like it? I have lots more adventures to tell, if you want, or I can just shut up."

I kissed her passionately, and said, "Oh, no. I want a lot more stories."

The next night, as we started to get romantic, I reminded her that it was Story Time. She asked whether she'd used too much detail or not enough the night before.

"Not enough," I told her. "I want a stroke by stroke, touch by touch, orgasm by orgasm true story about you. Try to push me over the edge. Make me think hard about your being with another guy."

KC started, "I thought about this today, figuring you'd ask. This happened before we met, kind of a highpoint in my sex life up to then. I was still in college, and had an afternoon class with two guys I liked: Logan and Deke. They were both tall hunky guys, and they worked out in the gym a lot. They'd both been wrestlers, but it wasn't that season, so they didn't have any afternoon sports obligations.

"I came on to each of them separately, but they were roommates, so I felt pretty sure they were comparing notes about me. I flirted outrageously with each of them, sometimes playfully pitting them against each other. They wouldn't rise to the bait, so they kept their cool.

"Logan decided I needed to be disciplined for trying to get them mad at each other. Deke agreed, and so after class one day they took me back to their apartment for my punishment. To tell the truth, I was a little worried since the two of them could snap me in two like a twig if they put their mind to it.

"Logan and Deke conferred, and decided that I needed to be spanked - bare bottom. I protested, but not too much. I had tights on, so they made me strip away the tights, leaving me in a relatively short shirt. Logan reached up under my skirt and pulled down my thong and tossed it aside. He then lifted me up and put me across Deke's lap. Of course, my skirt flew up, and I was naked from the waist down. I knew they could see my pussy and everything from my backside, as well as my nice ass.

"Logan and Deke each swatted my ass five times. They did it hard, and I had to count too. I know my little ass was bright red when they were through. At that point, the whole dynamic in the room changed. I expected another round of swats, but instead, as part of my 'punishment,' each guy put two fingers into my cunt and squirmed them around a bit. I was writhing around in sexual excitement."

I could almost imagine the scene with KC lying across Deke's lap, as the two men started to finger her slit. I'm sure KC could feel me get ever harder and more swollen inside her as we slowly fucked. I was aroused, and not the least bit angry or mad at her for what she had done. If anything, I kind of wished I'd been there, either participating or watching.

KC continued, "Of course, I was getting turned on like crazy. I rolled over on Deke to face him, and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back with a ferocity that surprised him. My pussy was on full display to the two men, and beneath me I could feel Deke getting very hard. As I sat on his lap, he put his fingers back inside and started to bring me off.

"My top disappeared, and I was nude in about two seconds, and the men followed right along. As the saying goes, 'They had me where I wanted them.' I sucked on two long schlongs for a long time, sometimes getting both of their cockheads in my mouth at the same time. I wanted to do that all day, but Deke broke off and started to eat my pussy while I sucked on Logan. The guys then changed places.

"Of course, the next logical step was that one guy was fucking me while I sucked on the other. I'd lie on my back so one guy, Logan for instance, could drop his cock into my mouth. He'd fuck my mouth, and I'd try to deep throat him. I wanted his cum in the worst way - I wanted to taste it, to savor its texture and feel. Part of me wanted a bath in it. Sometimes I'd take one of his balls into my mouth too; they were huge and I knew they were full of jizz for me.

"While I was doing that to Logan, Deke was nicely fucking me with his big cock - not as big as yours, I might add. Anyway, he adopted the same rhythm fucking my pussy that Logan had with my mouth. Oh, they talked to me too. They told me what a bad girl I'd been, and what a beautiful slut I was. They told me how they liked their sluts to behave, and I tried to adopt that behavior. I talked back to them too - really dirty talk, about their cocks and my cunt, about their cum, and more.

"The guys switched places too, and they moved me around almost like a rag doll, but always after that I had two cocks in me - mouth and pussy. Later, the two DPed me for a while: one in my cunt and one in my ass. They got me on my back again, sucking and fucking, and I started to have orgasms - one right after the other. I was screaming for more.

"The two of them understood a woman's body. They were touching me in places that just made me explode in starbursts of pleasure."

KC got quiet for a while, and we kept fucking. She started to gasp, "Oh, God, Matt. This is so fucking hot. I love you, and I love your cock. You're hitting ... my G-spot ... and I'm cumming." KC doubled over in pleasure, bringing her forehead to mine, and then kissing me hard as I felt the ripples and writhing around my cock. I held off, but just barely.

After her climax had passed, she tried to continue, "Where was I. I was having orgasms, lots of them. And then, one at a time, they each exploded inside me. I'd never been so full of cum in my lifetime. It was at least a gallon of white milky semen. I even captured some of it and ate it right in front of them." KC laughed, "And then I kissed both of them, giving them back some of their own spunk. I was a bad girl. I got spanked and fucked again. I liked my punishments a lot."

I was jamming my cock up into KC's cunt. I wanted to cum; I needed to cum; I had to cum inside my KC. I needed to ejaculate just the way Logan and Deke had, deep inside my fiancée's pussy.

KC continued in her sexy teasing tone, "The rest of that semester, I saw those guys every day. They fucked me almost raw every time, but I kept coming back for more ... more ... more." She squirmed around on top of my cock, and added, "Of course, I was fucking other guys too, but I'll tell you that some other night. I might even have a surprise for you."

At that point, I erupted inside her body. I came so hard I thought I tear a hole inside her. I left my own gallon of cum inside her. God, she was the hottest woman on the planet. I never wanted to be without her, and I wanted to be with her like this - fucking her - making love to her - all the time. I loved her more than air. She was all there was for me.

KC fell into my arms as she had another orgasm. We savored our afterglows and went to sleep. My experiment, so far, had been a good one; I loved hearing about her past sex life, and I could even envision myself either participating or watching as it happened, just as she suggested I do sometime in the future with some unknown males.

12