Paradise Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked a bit more with it that morning as she let me in, still dressed in the kimono, but the house was much tidier and she appeared fresher in herself. I soon set to making an early trip to the tip, returning to find Amy in her kimono, just putting two mugs of coffee down. "Got the timing just right," she smiled as she sat down. As she did so the front of the kimono gaped and I thought I saw a flash of black between her legs. She caught my gaze again and demurely straightened her robe.

She'd made me an interesting sandwich for lunch, prawn and avocado, a change from the usual cheese or ham that I made myself, and she also kept her kimono on, although I did get the occasional flash of side boob. After lunch I had to make a trip to the tip, but was frustrated when I saw that there had been an accident and the road was closed. Annoyed that it would cause me problems later I turned back, pulling into Amy's drive. I unlatched the gate and strolled in, looking over at the patio to give her a wave. She was lying on the lounger topless again and hadn't seen me. I noticed that her arm was jerking to and fro and as I looked more closely I saw that she was not in fact wearing black panties as I had thought, but was wearing none. The black that I had seen was a very prominent bush, one moreover that seemed to be on the receiving end of a couple of fingers being thrust vigorously into it.

My cock was instantly hard and I crept forward, my hand clenched to it through my trousers, squeezing it. Although I couldn't see too much detail she had her legs wide apart, one hand plunging into her, the other grasping her tits, squeezing them together. Her eyes seemed shut and trying as best to conceal myself behind a bush I quietly unzipped my flies and pulled my rampant cock out. There was little subtlety, I just jacked it as hard as I could, my fist flying up and down it, my eyes glued to the scene in front of me. I saw her hips rise, her hand now a blur and with a muffled cry she came, her body convulsing as her orgasm ripped her apart. My own orgasm erupted within me, spunk spewing out of my cock onto the ground, harder than I'd cum for a long time as the world spun about me.

I was about to turn and creep away when I heard her voice, "If you're going to watch me get myself off, and have a wank yourself, you could at least have the decency to do it in front of me where I can see your cock properly." I was clearly busted and was wondering how I was going to get myself out of this one when she added, "Come here." I tried to tuck myself back in but was still too hard, "No, leave that out." She beckoned me to stand beside her, then to my surprise took it in her hand and examined it closely, then leaning forward opened her mouth and closed her lips round it. Despite having just cum I felt it stiffen again as she sucked on me. She took it in as far as she could then slowly let it slip out, licking me around the crown as it popped from her lips. "Mmmm, not only does it look good, but it tastes good as well. You are forgiven, but remember, if you want to have a wank over me do it in front of me where I can see!"

Chastened I went back to work, trying to stuff myself reasonably comfortably back into my trousers, which I eventually achieved and resumed my steady progress with the brush cutter, thoughts swirling round my head. Tea time came, and I wondered what I should do? I switched the cutter off and immediately heard a shout, "Tea's up!" Wondering what sort of reception I'd get I walked back to see Amy reclining like a Roman Emperor on the lounger, tea in one hand, still naked. Her bush, I saw was really thick and luxuriant, completely hiding her pussy from view. She noticed my gaze and pulled at the hairs with her fingers. "I'm what they call an airplane blonde, blonde hair but with a black box! Do you like it? Are you a Hairy Mary man or a Shaven Haven man?"

I stuttered that I was a bit of a traditionalist, I liked to see some hair, but the modern trend was very much for a bald look, which could be attractive if the owner had a pretty pussy. I suddenly realised that I was discussing pubic hair styles with a woman I barely knew and who, moreover was lying naked in front of me.

By the end of the day I'd really had enough, I was hot and sweaty, and even the offer of a beer couldn't keep me away from home. Amy offered to let me have a shower there, but the prospect of putting dirty sweaty clothes on again was just too much to even contemplate. I was playing golf the next day I explained to her, it was a long arranged fixture that I couldn't get out of and so I said I'd see her on Thursday. We said our farewells, she pulled me into a hug without bothering to put her kimono on and I felt the press of her breasts against my chest as she held me tight. I really didn't know where to put my hands, so just held them out sideways, looking forward to both a day off the next day, and a return to her the day after.

Once more Louise's work was evident in the garden, how good it looked after she'd been round it, making my own efforts at keeping it up so amateurish.

It wasn't easy focussing on my golf the next day, try as I might I kept remembering the last two days, but somehow the day passed and I got home a little less exhausted that I had felt for a few days. I made myself dinner and watched a bit of TV until it got dark. Louise's lights were all out so I assumed she'd had an early night and decided to do the same. For once I overslept, the radio came on as usual, but somehow I went back to sleep again, only waking about eight o'clock, which left me precious little time to get ready for the day. I knew it didn't really matter if I were late, but a lifetime of being early for everything was a hard habit to break.

I managed it, just, leaning on the doorbell dead on the dot. Amy greeted me dressed in her usual kimono, with a huge hug, picking up where we left off on Tuesday, a huge smile on her face and a bounce in her step. Excitedly she led me through the house, "I've got a surprise for you," she announced, "but you've got to wait until later."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it."

It was another hot day and I set to, feeling better after my day off playing golf. Although I'd kept my shirt on for the first two days I now felt sufficiently relaxed to remove it, working bare chested. I could see that Amy was already sunning herself and could see that she was topless at least, but I was now at the end of the garden and detail was hard to make out. It got to coffee time and sure enough I heard the shout "Coffee." Picking my shirt up, I carried it back to the patio but didn't immediately put it on. I saw that Amy had put her kimono on so went to cover myself up. "Don't bother," she said, "I've only got this on for the grand unveiling."

"What unveiling?" I asked.

"This one," she said and promptly slid her robe off, letting it pool on the floor. "Tada!" Gone was the abundant growth of hair between her legs replaced with....nothing at all! Her slit was now prominently visible, a neat line between her legs without any sign of her inner labia. "As you're doing such a good job on the garden, I thought I'd do some gardening as well. You like?" she asked flexing her knees slightly and giving me an even better view.

"I like very much," I replied, feeling my cock twitch.

"Is it pretty enough?"

"Oh yes, easily!"

She sat very demurely hiding her treasure away from me again, but my cock knew it was there and reacted accordingly, so I too sat, unobtrusively adjusting myself for minimum discomfort. "I like you bare chested," she said, "I think you and I should stay topless all day." I certainly had no objections, "But it's a shame you can't get naked like me. You wouldn't want to get it caught in a chainsaw or anything, that would be a waste." My eyes watered at the thought and agreed privately with her that having my tackle out whilst working was a bad idea.

I got back to work and soon had a pile of shredding to take to the tip, so lugged it up to the end of the garden. There was a whimpering coming from the patio and I peeked over. She was lying on her back one hand strumming her clit, and somehow the other hand was reaching down behind her, emerging once more between her legs, with two fingers embedded in her pussy sawing in and out.

She looked up and saw me. "Come here Rob, show me your cock, I'm so close, I just need something to push me over the edge." Remembering the bollocking I'd had on Tuesday I approached her, pulling out my cock as I did so, having no difficulty in getting it hard. "Kneel between my legs. Wank it for me," she commanded. I complied, my hand rubbing as hard and fast as I could, her eyes were now fixed on my cock, the crown emerging from his hood on each stroke, glistening with my pre-cum. I was looking alternately at her pussy and tits which were jiggling on her chest, the nipples dark and engorged.

Her hips slowly rose from the bed as her hands achieved the impossible and worked even harder. Her fingers slipped out of her pussy and one was thrust hard into her anus, penetrating right to the second knuckle and I heard her scream as it triggered her orgasm, her hips bucking, her pussy leaking copious quantities of love juice. "Cum for me now Rob, cum all over me."

I concentrated and felt my loins start to boil, felt that unique sensation rising in me and suddenly I too was over the top, my cock spraying its cum all over her, squirting on her pussy, her stomach and reaching her tits. She giggled, watching it spray out and smeared it over her, all around her pussy and tits before gathering some on her fingertip and putting it in her mouth.

"There, that'll do for the morning," she said, settling back onto the lounger, her legs wide open, her pussy and arsehole open to my view, covered in my white goo.

"Thank you Ma'am. Will that be all?" I asked

"Yes Jeeves, you may go to the tip now!" We laughed and I tucked myself back in, wondering just what she had in mind for the afternoon.

The sandwich today was smoked salmon and cream cheese with just a hint of cracked pepper, I was getting spoiled in more ways than one. Amy didn't bother dressing for lunch and encouraged me to get naked as well. I declined, not only because I didn't want to start slathering sun cream all over my bits and pieces, but also because I really did have to get on with some work. As we finished, she stood up and turned away from me, "Is my arse getting nicely tanned as well?"she asked inviting me to examine it. It was and I told her so. "It's not all white in the crease is it?" and with that she bent forward opening her arsehole and pussy lips to my view.

It was oh so tempting to push my face into her, to lick that beautiful rosebud and to push two fingers into that pussy, but somehow I manged not to, my cock chastising me by standing abruptly to attention. "No, it's all pretty even," I croaked huskily.

"Good, I don't want any tan lines, not that he's ever going to be seeing that again," she pointed at herself. I bet that skinny bitch comes back with tan lines, she'd better anyway, I don't want her naked round my kids." Hell hath no fury, I thought.

Tea was a relatively sedate affair, more Vicar's tea party than Game of Thrones, albeit with one still very naked female. Finishing for the day I cleared up and went to say my farewell, my shirt still off. Amy stood up from the bed and as was becoming customary gave me a hug, this time without the kimono on. Her naked breasts were pressed up against my bare chest and I could feel her nipples poking into me. Her lips approached mine and she kissed me briefly on them, then pulled away, but moved in closer for a longer kiss. My hand somehow found their way onto her buttocks and I pulled her close into me, feeling my hard cock pressing against her.

Reluctantly we both broke away, "It's a pity you didn't bring a change of clothes," she said, "you could have had a shower and something to eat with me."

"Actually I did," I replied, a memory triggering in my brain, "I took a change to golf yesterday and didn't use them. They're still in the car."

"Well go and get them, then we can relax a bit and....." her sentence trailed off.

I fetched my bag and she showed me to the bathroom, which was clearly set up for the kids, toys filling the bath, although the shower was large, not quite a walk-in but half as big again as a standard tray. I turned it on, testing the temperature and shucked off my sweaty clothes, relishing the warm water sluicing down my body. I stood under it for a few seconds, when I heard the door opening again and a soft body pressed up against mine. "I thought we'd save water by showering together," she said, her face looking up at me as the water soaked her. She produced a sponge and squirted some shower gel on it. "I'll wash you first then you can do me," she said, and proceeded to wash me down very thoroughly, paying particular attention to my erect cock. I pulled back the foreskin and allowed her to wash under it, the sensation of the sponge on the sensitive end most appealing.

For my turn I admit I did spend an inordinate amount of time on her breasts, before washing her stomach and down to her pussy. I used the sponge to good effect and it was clearly having the same impact on her as it had on me as I carefully washed her pussy and arse.

We rinsed off and she said, "I'm so glad I shaved my pussy, it feels so lovely and smooth. Here feel!" and with that she took my hand and pushed it down between her legs, allowing my middle finger to slide between her lips. She rubbed it up and down a few times, then added, "But it still feels the same inside," and with that pushed my finger deep inside her. She was wet, not from the shower water, but from her own juices. A soft groan rose from her throat and I could feel her hips moving against me. Our lips met once more, our kiss becoming passionate, our tongues fighting. My hand found her breast as she gripped my rod and started rubbing me.

Abruptly she broke away. "Not now," she said, opening the shower and getting out. Had I been too pushy? She was the one who started it all, and was now leaving me with a hard on and nowhere to go!

She picked up a towel and briskly rubbed it over herself, then mostly dry, wrapped it around her hair. "I expect you'll be ready before me," she said as she exited the bathroom, "grab yourself a drink from the fridge and I'll see you on the patio." With that she left, going to her bedroom, her backside wobbling seductively, and closed the door behind her.

I was a bit perplexed by the "come on, no stop" nature of what had happened, but got dried and dressed, then grabbed myself a beer from the fridge and sat down on the patio. I was sipping it contentedly and about to go and get myself another one when Amy appeared, leaning over my shoulder and giving me a kiss on the lips. She was wearing a simple dress, knee length with buttons all the way up the front. Enough were undone for me to see that she wore no bra underneath, her breasts with their dark tipped nipples swinging freely inside. I couldn't see any panties and ventured a hand to her backside, fondling it affectionately to confirm my suspicions. She smelled divine, a mixture of soap and some unidentified perfume and I told her so.

She'd brought a glass of wine with her and we sat chatting as the day finished and the evening began, it was still beautifully warm and I felt really contented as Amy got up to prepare the meal, "Chicken and pasta OK?" she enquired.

"Delightful," I responded as she went back into the kitchen. Soon delicious smells were wafting out and I went in to investigate and see if she needed any help. She was standing up against the hob stirring the chicken in the pan and I went up to her, pressing my body against her back, my cock just nudging into her bum. I put my hands round her and cupped her breasts through her dress. My lips just gently kissing her neck, "You'd better stop that Mister, or there'll be no dinner!" I backed off wondering if the "no dinner" comment was a punishment or a warning that we'd end up doing something else if I continued.

Amy produced a bottle of red wine for me and we ate outside, savouring the food and the day. As she went to top up my glass I covered it with my hand, "I'd better not, I've still got to drive home."

"You could always get a cab, or..." she let the words hang for a short while, "...you could stay the night." My cock twitched at the possibility of sharing her bed, but the alternative would be an uncomfortable night on the sofa or at best a child's bed. Go for it!

"Thanks, that would be very nice." She poured my wine with a smile and we continued to enjoy our meal.

"Leave the dishes, I hate spoiling a lovely evening with washing up, the dishwasher will do most of them and the rest can wait. She led me from the table to a cube sofa on the patio and we sat down next to each other, our legs not quite touching, sipping our drinks. The conversation, which had been free and easy all evening stilled and we sat in silence for a minute or two, when she put her glass back on the table and snuggled into my side, throwing her arm across my chest.

"It's nice to have someone to cuddle up to again," she whispered, burrowing her body a little closer into mine. She looked up at me and in the best classic movie manner our mouths closed in on each other and met. The kiss started off gentle, but soon our tongues were swirling around in the other's mouth, our hands wandering. Amy swung her leg over me, kneeling astride my legs, settling herself down on my lap. I could feel her pussy pressing against my rapidly burgeoning bulge, and could imagine her naked, hairless lips parting as they rubbed over my cloth covered prick.

I pushed up into her, felt her respond, her mouth insistent against mine. My hands found her tits, cupping them through her dress, my thumbs rubbing against her nipples which I felt harden under my touch. I went to undo her dress buttons so that I could feast on her breasts but she stopped me. "Not here, I want you in my bed." She slipped off my lap and stood, pulling me to my feet and guided me by the hand upstairs to her room.

We stood and faced each other, then as one began to remove our clothing, me pulling my shirt over my head and fumbling with my belt as she unbuttoned the front of her dress. I pushed my trousers and boxers down, and looking up saw that she was now naked in front of me, that perfect slit between her legs. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling round it, then pushing it back to her throat, her hands stroking and rubbing the base. All the time her eyes were looking up at my face, as I held her head, seeing those lips engulfing me, almost swallowing me whole.

I backed her to the bed and laid her down on it, her legs parting, exposing all of her pussy to me, the lips parting, pink showing inside, already glistening with her juices. I was right, it was a pretty pussy, begging to be kissed and licked as I lowered my face into her wetness. My mouth latched onto her, my tongue forcing its way inside, then licking slowly upwards, parting her lips until it came to her hard little nubbin. I flicked my tongue over it and was rewarded with a shiver from her as the electricity sparked through her body.

Back down with my tongue, over her pee hole, pushing deep inside her pussy as it passed, then continuing to her rosebud. I rolled her hips back exposing it fully to me, remembering that finger pushed inside and I rimmed it, then pushed my tongue against it, tasting her muskiness. I lifted away slightly and unhurriedly licked my forefinger, drawing it slowly out of my mouth before placing it at the entrance to her puckered hole. Gently I pushed against it, feeling the resistance and suddenly I was inside, the tip, a knuckle then up to the second.