Paradise Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened wide at the welcome invasion of her most private place, as I bent my face once more to her pussy, licking the juices from her, savouring the sweet nectar flowing rapidly out of her. I could feel her hips lifting up and knew that was sign of her impending orgasm, so pulling away I teased her, as her hands came down to my head trying to force me back to her core. Withdrawing my finger from her arse, I pushed two inside her pussy, my thumb agitating her clit as I curled them upwards inside her. "That's it, that's it," she called, "just like that." Her hands flew to her engorged nipples, tugging on them, pinching and twisting them.

Her bottom lip was now between her teeth as her breathing became ragged and with a sudden jolt she came, her orgasm bursting through her like a tidal wave taking everything with it. She jerked spasmodically several times then was still. I slid up beside her and pulled her tight into me, holding her as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her hand found my cock and stroked it lightly, causing the pre-cum to seep out of it, which she gently rolled around the crown with her palm.

Giving me a quick kiss on the lips, she rolled away from me, then sat astride my hips, holding my cock as though it belonged to her. Slowly she slid forward, her pussy pressing it against my stomach, then back. I could see her lips parting either side of my cock, could see her clit protruding from its hood. Back and forth she moved, each time inching inexorably further forward, the head of my cock disappearing momentarily then re-appearing as she slid back.

She slid forward, further this time and I felt a click as the tip of my prick engaged her entrance. When she slid back this time I was inside her, the velvet walls squeezing me, warm and wet. We smiled at each other as she continued her movement, taking me deeper and deeper inside each time until I could feel the end of her vagina.

Time and space ceased, there existed just the two of us, moving together in perfect harmony, our fingers intertwined. I saw myself disappearing inside her, marvelling how that pretty pussy opened to encompass me, how it gave such pleasure to both of us. A look of concentration crossed her face and she began to move with more purpose as though she were striving towards an end, Faster and faster until suddenly she was clasping my fingers tightly as a second orgasm swept through her.

I rolled her off and pushing her legs apart I rammed my cock back inside, me on top, my body weight on her, my hips hammering my cock inside her as she began to wail. "Give it to me, Give it to me now." Heeding her cry I came explosively inside her, feeling her pussy muscles clamping down on my cock squeezing my semen out and into her, filling her up. We were both gasping for breath as I collapsed on top of her, all the pre-orgasmic tension gone from our bodies, blood rushing in our ears, then slowly calming, breathing returning to normal.

I rolled away, but held her close as she snuggled into my side, her breast pressed to my chest as her leg slithered over mine. I could feel my spunk slowly oozing out of her, making its way round my leg onto the bed beneath. We pulled the covers over us and in this position went to sleep.

It was light when I woke, my bladder pressing hard inside me. Amy was sound asleep, snoring slightly as she lay half on her side. Quietly so as not to wake her I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom, just pulling the door to, so as not to make too much noise. I flushed, rinsed my hands and returned to the bedroom. In my absence she'd turned over and now lay on the other side, but had pushed the covers right off. One leg was drawn up beside her and as I looked at her body I could see her breasts squashed underneath her. I could see her back, the upward curve to her buttocks, then her bum itself, looking exquisite with a very definite tan to it.

My eyes were drawn to her crease, her anus just visible, the darker skin surrounding it, and below that her pussy, the bare lips nearly concealed underneath her. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hands over her bum, sliding my fingers down her crack to her pussy and back again. I was about to get back into bed when I heard a voice, "You've started so you might as well finish." I returned my fingers to her pussy and parted the folds gently, easing a finger then two into her. I rained kisses over her bum, then buried my face in her crease, kissing her rosebud.

She straightened her posture and I could see a hand underneath her pussy as her hips began to hump it. Gently I laid myself on top of her, my erect cock slipping in between her legs, pushing up until it met resistance. I began to push up and down, humping her backside. Feeling her respond I pushed harder.

"There's some lube in the drawer if you want to continue to pursue that idea," she said, her hand reaching for the bedside cabinet.

I pulled it away, "I haven't tired of your pussy yet," I replied, lifting her hips up slightly, then sliding my cock forwards as I felt her entrance open to allow me in. She wasn't fully wet, but moist enough to permit my passage and I started to pump in and out of her. Soon she had raised her hips fully and was kneeling on the bed in front of me. I could see her arsehole distending as he body flexed to meet my thrusts. Her face was planted on the bed covers, but her tits were swinging back and forth, the nipples pointing straight down.

I held her hips, directing her body against my thrusting and saw that she was now cupping her pussy, her palm flat against her clit and a finger spread either side of my cock. Despite the session the night before I could feel my orgasm building fast and I hammered into her, my balls slapping against her. Her hand was now rubbing up and down and as I came once more into her pussy I knew she was cumming as well, her vaginal walls gripping me tightly.

Sated, again we collapsed back onto the bed, me spooning her, my softening cock slipping out of her sopping pussy, my arm around her cupping a soft breast. Once more I woke, the light now bright, Amy seemingly dead to the world. I slithered out of bed, and crept out of the bedroom pulling the door closed behind me. Once in the bathroom I did my business and showered, my mind churning through the events of the past week. I got out of the shower and was drying myself when the bathroom door opened and a very bleary eyed, naked Amy came in. "Sorry, I need to pee badly, do you mind?"

I took the question to mean would I mind leaving while she pee'd, so replied "Of course not," and started to leave. So I was doubly surprised when she lifted the toilet lid and plonked herself down on it, her stream of pee hitting the water beneath her immediately, splashing loudly. Clearly she'd meant did I mind her peeing in front of me!

This was a pretty new experience for me and I couldn't help but stare at the gap between her legs though which her yellowish stream was visible. She looked up at me, "Do you want to watch?" and opened her legs allowing me the sight of her pussy lips, pee streaming out from between them squirting slightly sideways as they interrupted her flow. She reached down and separated them, immediately the stream straightened and became solid.

"Does that turn you on?" she enquired, nodding at my rapidly inflating prick. Reaching out she pulled me towards her and still sitting on the toilet took me into her mouth sucked my cock in as far as she could manage. I knew I was never going to manage a third time and told her so, she reluctantly letting me slip from her mouth as she pulled off what seemed like a mile of toilet paper and wiped her pussy dry. She brought it up in front of her and peered at it, before casting it down into the bowl.

We had a quick breakfast together and I started work again.

Coffee time came and went, Amy not covering herself up, surprisingly I was getting used to her being naked, although my cock did still pop up now and again. As it approached lunch time I saw Amy coming down the garden carrying a blanket and a picnic box. "As the garden is getting so much nicer, thanks to all your hard work, I thought we'd enjoy it and have a picnic," she explained as she spread the blanket and started to unpack the food.

Today's sandwich was pastrami and mayonnaise which I devoured. As usual I drank water, but Amy had brought along her customary glass of wine. "Right, just one last thing before I go back," she said, as she rose and stepped to the side of the blanket. She flexed her knees slightly and put a hand down to her bare pussy, spreading the lips with two fingers. Suddenly a stream of pee arched away from her and she squealed with delight. "See! Women can pee standing up!" she said as she swivelled her hips directing her pee from side to side.

Soon she stopped and shook herself to remove the last few drops. "Now it's your turn!"

I indicated the bulge in my trousers, "I can't, not with it in this state."

"Well we'd better do something about it then, hadn't we?" She turned away from me and braced her arms against the trunk of a tree, spreading her legs. "Fuck me, fuck me here in my new garden." I needed no second invitation and dropping my trousers lined myself up with her pussy and pushed slowly in. I pumped steadily away, knowing I wasn't going to last long as she abandoned the tree with one hand in favour of rubbing her clit. Soon my semen was pumping into her, my hands pulling her hips hard back onto my cock, burying in deep within her. I withdrew and watched a dollop of white goo spill out of her as she straightened, running down the inside of her leg.

"Now you can go," she said, "it's healthy to pee after sex anyway." I held my cock and willed my pee to come which it did, starting off with a dribble, then developing into a strong stream. Amy shrieked once more as I copied her actions and waved my cock around.

She packed up the lunch and disappeared back to her house.

I came home from golf the next day, Saturday, and put my things away and was just about to settle down when there was a hammering on the door. I opened it to find Louise there seemingly in a state of agitation. "Louise, what's the matter?"

Brusquely she pushed past me. "I'll tell you what the matter is, you're fucking her aren't you, you fucking bastard, how could you?"

Although I knew full well who she was referring to I had to pretend not to. "Who Louise?"

"You know full well who! Amy! My daughter! You're fucking my daughter!"

"How do you know?"

"Because she's fucking crowing about it, grinning like a Cheshire cat! Best she's ever had! Can't wait for more!" She threw herself at me, her fists hammering against my chest.

"Whoa Louise, calm down."

"Calm down?" She shouted. "Weren't these good enough for you?" she wrenched her tee shirt up, taking her bra with it as her breasts popped out, bouncing around, her nipples hard and pointed.

"Louise, please," I begged, "cover yourself up, there's no need for that."

"Don't like my tits then, heard you were an arse man! Here have mine!" She hoisted her skirt up and yanked her knickers down at the back exposing her backside. She pulled her crease apart and turning away from me, shouted, "You can fuck it if you like!"

"Louise," I begged once more.

"No? Not to your taste? Well how about this?" She sat back on the sofa and her skirt still hitched up around her hips pulled the gusset of her knickers to one side exposing her pussy lips surmounted by a triangle of hair. "Here fuck this, fuck my cunt like you fucked hers."

Suddenly she stopped and releasing her knickers collapsed into a sobbing heap. I knew I had to do something, and slipped down beside her pulling her into my arms. It seemed to do the trick because she pulled into me, her face buried in my chest, still sobbing but not so violently. Slowly her heaving chest stilled and her eyes which had been wildly darting everywhere stilled. Abruptly she sat up, "I feel such a fool, you are both adults, you can do whatever you like, it's no business of mine." Then abruptly changing tack, "Do you love her?"

"Louise, it's not a question of love, we were just thrust together in a set of circumstances and it happened. Yes I like her very much, but she's so much younger than me. I suspect we're just fulfilling a need in each other."

"Then there's still a chance for you to love me? I've loved you for a long time, even when Diana was still alive but I couldn't, wouldn't, not then, however now you're alone perhaps there's a little room in your heart for me?"

"Louise, you should have said, of course I'm very fond of you and who knows what might happen one day?"

"Then can I kiss you?" I bent my mouth down to hers and we touched lips, then pressed them together. I felt her mouth open and her tongue dart inside mine, seeking, probing. Our tongues met, a tingle sparkling across them as I felt our passions growing. I ran my arms up and down her back, our mouths still locked together. I ran my hands up and down her back, finding the bottom of her tee shirt. I slipped my hand under it rubbing the bare skin of her back, then I slid it round to the front encountering an uncovered breast, her bra still hooked above them. I felt her shiver as I cupped it, then she broke contact and pulled her tee shirt over her head, followed by her bra.

Looking straight into my eyes she swung her leg over mine, sitting on my lap. Looking down I could see the front of her panties pressing against the bulge in my trousers as she started to rub herself against me. I pushed my face into her breasts, holding one in each hand and set about kissing and sucking her nipples, my mouth flitting from one to the other. I felt her hands fumbling with my belt, then unzipping my trousers, easing them down until a searching hand found my erect cock, dragging it out until it was standing upright between us.

She rubbed it briefly, her hand stroking up and down, then lifted her body up and pulling the gusset of her panties once more to one side, lowered herself down until I could feel the entrance to her pussy surrounding me. Grimacing slightly she lowered herself down around me. She was wet but very tight and I wondered when her pussy had last been stretched by a man.

Finally I was fully in and she began to move, lifting up and settling down. I held her hips and began to meet her movements, my cock now sliding in and out much more easily. Louise's movements started to gain in intensity and she was biting her lip now, her eyes shut, her face screwed up. I buried my face back into her breasts and sucked hard on her nipples, feeling her arousal growing. With a muffled cry she came, her pussy going into contractions round me as she gasped at the pleasure coursing through her. She collapsed forward onto me, her head buried in my neck. I eased her off my prick, still rock hard and said, "Come on, let's go upstairs, and do that again, properly this time, in bed," unconsciously echoing her daughter a few days earlier.

This time we made love long and slow, none of the explosive desire of downstairs. I took care to prolong the foreplay, licking and kissing her all over, bringing her to the brink of orgasm with my tongue in her pussy, on her nipples, then denying her release. Finally I entered her, my cock easing its way in, finding her wet and welcoming. She was still tight, her vaginal walls not used to the girth of a man's cock, but this served only to heighten our arousal as I plunged in and out of her pussy. She came quickly, her body shuddering as I paused our lovemaking, then I resumed, slowly at first then with increasing vigour until I could feel my loins tighten, the heat rising in me as I came deep inside her, triggering her own orgasm again.

I allowed my cock to fall out of her as it softened and we cuddled up together. "I've dreamed of this moment," she said, "every time I lay on my bed my fingers inside me I imagined they were you. After I opened my curtains in the morning I'd get back in bed and get myself off thinking of you." I smiled, thinking of the times I'd masturbated over her. Slowly we relaxed and found ourselves drifting off to sleep.

In the morning we made love again, this time Louise took command and rode me to mutual orgasms, sitting astride me, her pussy enveloping me as she slid back and forth, her lips opening and stretching around me. I could see the similarity in her breasts to her daughter's as they sat on her chest, tantalising above me. Did Amy know what was happening? I pushed her out of my thoughts and focused on her mother.

We showered together and then she told me she had to go, she was going to see her daughter to sort it out. I told her I didn't want to cause any friction between them, didn't want to come between mother and daughter but she assured me everything would be alright. She went home and a bit later I heard her car leaving, I silently wished them luck.

She didn't return home that evening, her bedroom curtains remaining open all night. I was due at Amy's to finish the garden and it was with some trepidation that I pulled up outside her house, seeing Louise's car on the drive. There was no answer to the doorbell so I entered through the back gate, intending to get straight on with my work. As I passed the patio a voice called out, "We're over here, come and join us." Relieved that they had not killed each other, literally or metaphorically I went round to the patio and saw them sitting on the sun loungers drinking cups of coffee, both totally naked.

As my eyes swept over their bodies I saw that Louise had shaved her pubes off to match her daughter. She caught my glance and ran her hand over her newly bald snatch. "I thought I'd do this to save any confusion later."

Puzzled, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"We've come to a resolution about you. We're going to share you! Now come here." Obediently I walked over, standing between the two beds. "Now get your trousers off." I dropped them and my boxers, my cock standing proud in front of me as a hand from each grasped it and started to stroke me up and down, soon finding their rhythm. Amy's mouth leaned across and took me inside her, right to the back of her mouth, then releasing me allowed Louise to do the same, gagging slightly. "I'd forgotten how to do that, you must show me again dear," she said.

They took it in turns to suck me, both stroking and licking me and soon I was on the brink of cumming. I'd only seen it in porn films, but as I came they both opened their mouths next to each other and directed my cum into them, some missing and spraying over their faces. My knees recovered their normal rigidity and I watched as both of them cleaned my cock with their mouths and I was allowed to tuck myself back in. "There," said Louise, "now you have cum between us!"

"Oh and Rob," added Amy, "when you've finished the garden, we wondered if you'd give the rest of the house a lick of paint?"

"And anything else that needs licking!" added Louise.