Paradise Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Akari, what the fuck do you call this shit? You fucked up our order with the Chinese government, you could have cost us millions. It's lucky, we have personal connections inside the politburo or we would be sinking right now."

Akari looked down at the floor, she looked like a shamed schoolgirl.

Akari: "I'm sorry mistress, I don't know what happened? I messed up, please would the mistress forgive me? I beg your pardon."

I boiled with rage, but thought of one thing that would off-set my rage. "Place both your hands on the desk and stretch your butt out, now!" Akari looked confused but quickly complies and within seconds, this gorgeous Japanese girl, dressed in a dark grey female suit, has stretched her butt out. I walked around her- inspecting her- in my hand I have a long stick.

Whack, I struck her butt and it jiggled. I line up and hit it a second time and then a third, but something felt impersonal about it. So I dropped the stick and began spanking her butt with my bare hand. I spanked her jiggling ass with all the might and strength that I possessed. "Fucking whore, messing up my fucking orders, what are you trying to do, undermine me?...Well?" And I smack her again- and her only response was to cry and plead.

"Shut the fuck up, I know your enjoying this." I keep on smacking her and I only stopped after 20 minutes of spanking. She was limping for the whole day, and I couldn't contain my smile, it was so funny seeing her like that. Of course, I made up for it by licking her pussy in the toilet, but there is something about having a sexual slave and owning someone, which is really fun.

The Night of Destiny

I did not know it, but this would be our last night together and my last night alive. Funny how it happens, there were no dark clouds or rain, it was just another day in paradise. Events had come to a head leading up to this night. A few weeks ago, I participated in a driving protest. In the Kingdom woman are not allowed to drive and I, along with a number of female activists, staged an illegal driving protests and posted the video of us online.

The clerics were furious and went onto television to denounce us and issued a official religious opinion or Fatwa against us. Fatwas are not legally binding, they are usual one scholar's opinion and you can ignore it if you like. It only gets difficult if the State decides to take action- which- often they don't. I was not directly named in the Fatwa and there is a good reason for this. The clergy in this country have been co-opted by the State and they have to be careful about openly attacking the royal family. I remember once a cleric issued a Fatwa, that those television station owners who broadcast Turkish soap operas are guilty of spreading Fitna (Sedition) and should be put to death. He had to retract the Fatwa, when he discovered that a Saudi Prince owned the station.

Thus I thought I'd be fine, but I failed to anticipate the forces conspiring against me and how the political mood had shifted. In addition to my driving protests, I had also been sponsoring NGO's to work with women facing domestic violence, which caused a stir among the powerful tribes in the west of the country. Saudi Arabia's political system is based on tribal alliances, these tribes help keep order and the State bribes them with oil money to keep them in-line. They had a 'sit-down' with my uncle who heard their 'grievances' against me and the project was shut down.

In addition to this, we had a mini-uprising in Qatif, which is a mostly Shia area, whom our government has many issues with. They deployed security forces and use excessive force with American made weapons- I publicly criticized these actions- which landed me in hot water. The rest of the country did not rise up, because the Saudi State increased their financial welfare from oil revenues and effectively bribed the rest of the population. I also suspect that the American government supplied the Saudi regime with access to live satellite images of the rebellious areas and me asking questions about it, made me very unpopular.

But still, I couldn't have anticipated the events of this evening. Akari was unaware of the political trouble I had gotten myself into. We were sitting down to dinner, enjoying bootlegged red wine and eating fine Italian cuisine. I stare deeply into Akari's beautiful eyes, watching her as she ate and I could not be more happy.

Once we finished dinner, Akari was sitting on the couch and I came and sat next to her. I whispered into her eyes, "I love you so much. I cannot believe how happy you've made me and I want to thank you."

Akari: "No thank you, I've never know true happiness like this."

I lean and kiss Akari on the lips, at first it was a peck and then each peck lasted longer and longer until we were fully kissing. I placed my hand around her neck and gently inserted my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues enter into a tango like dance, each one of us, was trying to outdo the other. Sliding, licking, sucking and slurping, both mouths salivate and sensitive nerves tingled. We spend 10 minutes ravishing each other with kisses, before we proceeded to the next action.

I believe the phrases, "You're either a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare," is applicable here and I kept repeating it. We pulled each other's tops off and I began work on her nipple and she mine. I licked around her thin, but cute, nipple. While she sucked on my nipple like it was a cock or like she wanted milk because she was thirsty. Drooling on each other's tits and rubbing it in, I did some very big drools. My drools were thick and I would do it at distances from Akari's breasts, thus allowing it to oxygenate while dangling out of my perverted mouth.

Two hot girls, one Saudi the other Japanese, drooling on one another, stranger than fiction, but hotter than porno. Our drooling was only interrupted by out breaks of licking, out two sweaty bodies made it ripe for tongue action. I encircled and then entered Akari's belly button with my tongue and she mine. It was complementary sex or tit for tat if you will, whatever I did to her she did to me and vice versa.

I hear a zip being pulled down and I know it's time. Akari lay on the couch and I climbed onto of her and faced her pussy, while I placed my pussy in-front of her face. We were in the sixty-nine position. I placed my pussy onto of her mouth and placed my mouth on hers, we showed each other respect by each kissing the outer lips. Than the banquet feast began, I got stuck in, without any table manner I gobbled away. It was a messy affair.

Eating each other with bits of cum flying in around, the smell of sex drifted upwards and consumed my senses and set a fire in my heart. I love fucking... biting away at Akari's delicate pussy and feeling my sensitive lips being toyed with felt magical beyond description. Divine, simply, divine...

After ten minutes of sucking and swallowing, I stop and get off Akari. I change my position and climb back on top of Akari. This time our faces met one another and we both start kissing again, only with the added thrill of being able to taste our pussies on each other's lips. My pussy rubs itself against Akari's and I start rubbing in a humping fashion- yes- a clit rub. That's the amazing thing about women's bodies, we don't even need to be penetrated to experience orgasm, a little feeling on our virginal outer lips will do the job.

I feel my lips stimulated and an orgasmic sensation overtakes my body. I scream out and feel myself becoming moist. Then I feel myself dripping- cum is oozing out- but I can also feel Akari's pussy becoming moist. My wet pussy made her pussy wet too. I look Akari in and eye and smile and I know a flood is about to come. I want to see into her orgasmic eyes, those widen pupils and I pulled her hair back and examine her groaning mouth, which is wide open like a fish out of water. Akari cums and cums heavily, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the splashy feeling. Then I felt my cum flood out and a sense of relief overtook me.

We were both so wet. We went to clean ourselves off- when I heard a noise at the door. Before I knew it my door was pounded in and a heavily armed team of men storm in.

SF: "Don't fucking move! You disgusting whores.."

"What's going on???"

SF: "We have come to take you away, we have evidence that you instigated a coup against the crowned prince and helped finance the sedition in Qatif."

"What??"

SF: "And we know you're a lesbian. We are taking you in.."

They grabbed me and took me to the basement of the Ministry of Interior, which has dungeons and torture chambers. It turns out the security forces have been documenting my lesbian relationship and have also fabricated evidence of my involvement in a non-existent coup. They presented the evidence to my father, who asked them to handle me, quietly. Sitting my cell, I commit suicide by taking my bed sheets and hanging myself, but not before leaving this note to the world.

Farah's letter to the world entitled "Paradise Lost."

Dear cherished and faithful friend,

I am lying in this cold and dark cell with this cruel tattoo branded onto me, "The fallen girl." Pretty soon, I will be in my grave. And others shall ask about me- I shall tell them about you, my dear friend, who stood by me through thick and thin. For it is you that understands the true meaning of paradise. It was we who were seen from outer of space, our eyes light, like we were the stars of the human race.

Existence is suffering and the cause of suffering is desire, but our imaginations were metaphysical and transcended existence. Me and Akari created our own existence metaphysically, we transcended the suffering imposed upon us by the physical reality of the Kingdom of Silence. My body has been destroyed, but my spirit lives on.

We dared to dream of a Paradise of earth, but a dream was all this was. The Arabs bury their daughters, but they cannot bury our souls. I am not dead, just sleeping, sleeping like the people of the cave. I slumber like the seven sleepers and like them I shall only awaken when there is freedom in Arabia and the Kingdom of Silence becomes the Republic of Virtue.

There is a divine spark in all of us, no matter our religious beliefs or sexual orientation, but that divine spark is extinguished by those who are telling us no. Our time together was short, a brief encounter in reality, but our actions were universal and timeless and shall live on in the whispers of the higher species of the universe.

Farewell my beloved, we shall meet again at dawn.

12