Paradise Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke30
brooke30
397 Followers

"Aw Mom, I didn't pay any attention to them."

"You mean to tell me you didn't notice them!"

"Not particularly."

I was a bit curious at his indifference so I questioned him, "Tell me William, which of those two girls did you like the most?" When he didn't answer I persisted with the question.

He figured he had to answer. "The brunette, the shorter girl."

"What did you like about her" I probed.

Without looking up he responded, "She was built more like you, with big boobs, I liked seeing them bounce as she walked."

I was surprised by his comments. Not knowing what to say I simply stayed quiet. Every so often I would glance at him through my sunglasses, but he seemed to be nonchalant about the afternoon. Finally he spoke up, "We'd better not stay out here too long on our first day or we'll get sunburned." We gathered up our things and headed back up the stairs. I again glanced out of the corner of my eyes, and thought I noticed William looking at my breasts which were gently bouncing up and down as we went up the stairs. I turned to look directly at him and he quickly turned away. I thought to myself that he wasn't really looking at my breasts, that it must have been my imagination, after all I was his mother.

************************************************

My bed had been arranged so that as you lay in it you could look out over the ocean. It was very dark that night and I could barely see the rippling of the water lit by a pale sliver of a moon. I didn't think anything of it when I heard William come into my room and slip into bed beside me. I thought he was simply coming to say goodnight. "It's so beautiful here" I told him. I was laying on my side, with my back to him. I felt him put his arm on my shoulder and he started to gently caress up and down my side, from my shoulder to my waist.

"I hope you like it here" he whispered. I turned to face him, and as I did so he slipped his right arm underneath and around me so that I was in his embrace.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here William." I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. Before I could move back his hand slid up to the back of my head. He pulled my head forward and kissed me gently on the lips. Surprised I started to pull away, but he held me tightly in his grasp, and kissed me once again, this time more forcefully. His tongue parted my lips and was probing to find my tongue. I was able to pull away and blurted out, "William, what are you doing?"

"Mom you're so beautiful." He pulled me back to him and kissed me again. At the same instant I felt his free hand reach up to my shoulder. Due to the warm night I had only put on a short satin chemise top. It took no effort for William to slip the thin shoulder strap down, freeing my large breast. He put the palm of his hand over my nipple, and closed his fingers over as much of my large breast as his hand could grasp. Then he started to gently squeeze and caress my breast with his fingers.

"You can't do this. What's gotten into you? Have you been thinking about those girls on the beach?"

"No Mom, I've only been thinking of you." His hand continued to fondle my breast and I couldn't help but feel a responsive tingling in my nipple which was beginning to stiffen. He began to rub and pinch my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making it become fully erect.

"William, no." I commanded. He removed his hand and I thought he would obey my command. However, before I could speak again he lowered his head, and put his lips to my breast. He slowly parted his lips and I felt his warm wet mouth encircling my now rigid nipple. He flicked his tongue over my aching nipple and despite myself I let out an unexpected moan. He then proceeded to suck my nipple and more of my breast into his mouth. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't let it happen. "Please stop," I muttered, "we can't do this". William ignored my plea and continued to suck on my breast. I started twisting my body, trying to pull away from him. I suddenly realized that my motions were causing my chemise to rise up over my hips. Because I wasn't wearing any panties I knew that my pussy was exposed and was only covered by the bed sheet. I made another attempt to stop him, saying "That's enough William…I want you to stop." He pulled his mouth away and I thought he would stop. But instead he rolled me over onto my back. He slid his hand out from underneath me and in doing so he pulled down the other side of my satin top, exposing my other breast. With one hand he now caressed and squeezed the breast he had been sucking. His arm was draped over my body, holding me gently but firmly down. Then he moved his mouth to my other breast and began sucking again. I was beginning to get confused. I knew I shouldn't be allowing him to do this, but it was feeling so good that I no longer felt like telling him to stop. As I watched him suck on my breasts I realized that he had been the last person to suck on them, but that had been many many years ago. My mind drifted back to the days when I used to nurse him and suddenly it seemed so natural to have my son sucking on my tits. I thought perhaps there would be no harm in letting him suck for a little while longer. I gently stroked my fingers through his hair, and whispered, "It's okay honey."

When William finally released my nipple from his mouth I became fully aware again of what was happening, and knew that I had to put a stop to what he was doing. After all, I was his mother! However, before I could say anything William moved up and slid his body over mine. At that instant I realized for the first time that William was nude. I could feel his rigid cock pressing against my stomach. My gown had gathered around my waist such that my pussy was completely uncovered. The realization of what William wanted hit me and I said, "NO, William…I can't let you fuck me." William paid no attention to me. I kept my legs tightly closed together. Then I started twisting my body, trying to get him off of me. As I tried to push him off, my legs spread apart slightly. This allowed his knee to slip between my legs. He was so strong he was able to pry my legs apart such that he could slip both of his legs in between mine. He then slid his body down so that his cock was now nestled against my pussy lips. My pussy was so slick and wet that I couldn't hide the fact that his fondling had greatly aroused me. "Please don't" I pleaded one more time. He was slowly rubbing his cock up and down over my pussy, coating his throbbing shaft with my pussy juices. I could feel my cunt getting wetter and wetter and thought this can't be happening. My hips were gently rocking as if they had a mind of their own. William raised up slightly and I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my pussy, probing to find the opening it wanted to penetrate. "Noooo William" I half-heartedly whimpered. I knew this was wrong but the sensations I was feeling were slowly taking over. William pushed forward and eased the head of his cock just barely into my pussy. "Oooooh" I groaned.

William whispered into my ear, "Mom, I don't want to hurt you…I've never done this before."

Startled by what was happening I could only utter, "William, I've only done this once!" Now he knew, my only time before had been on that night long ago when he was conceived. He was a virgin, but I wasn't really any more experienced than he was! I could tell he was getting more excited. He shifted his weight and pushed more of his cock into my pussy. "William, you caaaan't fuuuck your mother" I moaned.

He replied, "I don't want you to be my mother, I want you to be my wife".

I was totally confused. I couldn't believe what he had just said. I couldn't believe what was happening. My son's first time would be with his mother, and he wanted me to be his wife???. Still, I felt an overpowering sense of sexual excitement that I couldn't deny and thought, once, just this once, I'd let him fuck me. I don't know which of us was most surprised when I slowly spread my legs apart and whispered, "It's okay William, just this one time."

William pushed more of his stiff cock into my now eager pussy. I gasped, "It's…..soo….big!" I could feel his massive virgin cock stretching the walls of my pussy. He stopped pushing, and I asked, "Is it all the way in?"

"No Mom, not yet."

"Go slow honey."

He proceeded to slowly ease his cock all the way in. I arched my back, and rolled my head back into the pillow, causing my tits to lift up as his cock slid further and further into my pussy. "Oohhhhh William, you're so deep inside mommy". I was overcome with lust. Years of pent up sexual desires and needs were suddenly unleashed. I didn't really remember anything from my only encounter years ago, it had been over with so fast. I decided right then and there to savor this time, and to make William's first time be as enjoyable as possible. William slowly started pulling his cock back out of my pussy. The sensation was incredible! He then withdrew his cock completely from my pussy. "NO!" I cried out. My exclamation must have confused him, making him think that perhaps I had changed my mind. He froze for a moment, until I urged, "Put it back in William. Honey, put your cock back in me and don't take it all the way out." Obeying my plea he once again inserted his rock hard cock into my hungry pussy. Slowly his cock sank into the depths of my cunt until it was once again completely buried in my pussy. I shuttered from the exquisite feeling of having a large stiff cock filling my cunt, and instinctively started rocking my hips. William responded by pumping his cock slowly in and out with long deep strokes. "Ooooohhhhhh, it feels soooo gooood" I moaned.

He groaned, "Mom, your pussy's so tight." He began to ram his cock harder, faster and deeper into my pussy. I responded by thrusting my hips upward, meeting him thrust for thrust. I planted my feet and pushed firmly back against his cock. Each downward thrust of his was met by a corresponding upward thrust of my own. It could truly be said we were fucking each other. I was fucking my son, and he was fucking his mother.

His body was pressed firmly against mine, my tits burning into his chest. He took both hands and encircled the outer edges of my tits and squeezed them together. Then he slipped his thumbs up to each of my nipples and gently rubbed them. "That feels sooo good William. I love the way you play with my tits." I was getting more excited and began thrusting upward even faster and harder. I wanted my pussy to love and caress every inch of his magnificent cock.

Remembering I wanted to make William's first fuck as enjoyable as possible I started questioning him. "Does your cock feel good in my pussy William?"

"Oh yes Mom."

"Do you like fucking your mommy?"

"Oh yes" he groaned and started pumping furiously, slamming his cock harder and harder into my pussy. His breathing began to get ragged.

As his cock plunged in and out of my pussy I realized that I was only moments away from exploding into the most climatic orgasm of my life. Every orgasm I had ever experienced before had been self-induced, but this orgasm was going to be the result of my son fucking me! I was completely caught up in the sensation of my son's massive cock sliding in and out of my pussy, and was just on the verge of cumming when William said, "Mom, I'm going to cum! Should I pull out, or can I cum in your pussy?"

At that moment there was no way I wanted him to pull his cock out of my pussy…it felt too good. I shamelessly told him, "Keep fucking me, William. It's okay, you can cum in my pussy. Fuck mommy. Fill mommy's cunt with your cum. I want you to shoot your load into my pussy".

My prompting put him over the edge and he moaned, "OH MOM. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh yes, I'm cumming in your pussy. Oh Mom, it feels so good". His body began jerking and he lunged forward, driving his cock deep into my pussy as it began filling a woman's pussy, indeed his mother's pussy, with a load of cum for the very first time.

Seeing how excited he had gotten from his first fuck was more than I could handle. Feeling his cum exploding into my cunt, I couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh honey, I'm cuummming. Mommy's cumming. It's so good, so good. I didn't know it could feel this good. Oh William you fuck me so well….Oh. Oh. Oooooohhhhhh." I encircled my arms around him and held him tightly. At the same time, my pussy was in ecstasy. It quivered in excitement, contracting and squeezing my son's spurting cock, trying to milk every last drop of virgin cum from his pulsing cock.

We collapsed into each other's arms, both of us completely spent. Our hearts were beating fast, our breathing was deep. Slowly and silently we calmed down, and began to return to normal. Then it hit me. "What had I done! I had just fucked my son! What kind of mother was I! But wait, it was William who had started everything. He was about to rape me, when I consented to his fucking me! And what had he said…he wanted me to be his wife!" My mind was racing with questions. I was so confused. How would we be able to go on? I had so many thoughts to sort out.

William finally broke the silence, timidly saying "Mom…."

But before he could continue I abruptly stopped him. "Don't say a word William." I'm sure he didn't know what to think, but this time he obeyed my command. I needed to think about what had happened, and how to respond. What should a mother do in these circumstances I wondered. I didn't have any answers, but I knew I didn't want to make a spur of the moment decision that would undoubtedly affect the rest of our lives. I lay awake a long time, reliving the events of the night, with all the questions that needed to be answered running through my head. Tomorrow I would have to have a long talk with William.

To be continued

brooke30
brooke30
397 Followers
12