All Comments on 'Parental Control'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

Hard to follow sometimes was he dreaming or just crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

MOERE CHAPTERS PLEASE

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 6 years ago
As complex and fIendish as ever

Up to your usual standards, he is going to have find a way to navigate that fog.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 6 years ago
Blue Oyster Cult's "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" and Sammy Hagar's "Heavy Metal Noise"?

Sounds like you were listening to the soundtrack to Heavy Metal, hmm? I remember it well, and I'm especially fond of Stevie Nicks' "Blue Lamp".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice story

Would have been better if you'd have asked someone to look it over....

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 6 years ago
Another master piece

Another wonderful story .You always come up with something different and unexpected. You lock the reader in and take them on a wild ride .Thank you for the great story .I am already looking forward to the next one .

Lost BoyLost Boyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Heavy Metal

I was watching the movie, well, it was playing in the background as i wrote that particular part. I was going for a Twilight Zone / Outer Limits kind of vibe. It has some possibilities or could end here. I am glad it is doing so well. Thanks everyone!! I have broken 3100 followers and that is all thanks to you.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
When you keep reusing the same device

It's no longer a twist.

To answer the question asked at the end,

no, it wasn't his home

It was an identical twin.

.

.

. .

sali6435sali6435about 6 years ago
What can be said?

I'm already a fan of your stories, this one out shines the others by leaps and bounds. please continue this arc it has potential to be great. and i do agree with others it would be nice if you had someone proof read your story before you upload it. there were enough word errors to make it glaring, things like she instead of he, or home instead of him, yes those are actual examples.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderabout 6 years ago
This hurts to read

Whatever this is (calling it a story is a joke), it reads like it was written by a10 year old on a serious sugar overdose.

Dragonborn1004Dragonborn1004almost 6 years ago
Love your stories keep it up

Don't let all those negative comments get u down u write really good stories I have a couple of them favorites keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the twists and changes, can't wait for more.

What started out as an erotic incest story turned into so much more. Parallel Universe? Alternate Reality? The possibilities are limitless. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue, I really want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I eagerly await each new story. There are no 5's in my world, I gave you a 4, if I could have given you a 4.5 I would have. Great work, good to see new things from you!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 5 years ago
What an imagination

You, FinalStand and BurntRedStone come up with some of the best and most twisted erotica. Love it! I hope you continue this story arc.

DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 5 years ago
interesting story

You've written an interesting story I can't wait to read the continuation of it

toxic87toxic87almost 4 years ago
next chapter please

i do hope you continue this story, liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story but if you don't finish it then you deserve a 1, unless you died.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Confusing and severely twisted. 5 stars for imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...