All Comments on 'Part of the Crew'

by _a_friend_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jfh55jfh55about 4 years ago
Excellent work

Great story well written Could not stop reading kept me mesmerized the entire time. Very hot story hope to see more soon.

sp9983sp9983about 4 years ago
A part 2

In part 2 she should become the crew cum slut. Fuck and suck them all. And what happens on the boat stays on the boat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice tale

Really expected there to be a gangbang, maybe chapter 2?

MsEnchantressMsEnchantressabout 4 years ago
Part 2 please

So good and so hot! Please write a part 2. It would be wonderful if you included the crew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Even for a fantasy...

Your story; your fantasy, but even in that world, I would have expected a mutiny by a disappointed crew: A fishing season with relief, followed by a dry one, with no explanation. Not happy after 3--4 months!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

It was difficult to really imagine how all of the parts fit together in such a small space.

The "Glory Curtain" was an interesting idea, but I would have thought blow jobs would have ensued.

Rank has it's privileges but I would have expected a mutiny. Maybe the guys just took care of themselves. Yeah, right, that must be what happened, yeah...

Darklordx42Darklordx42almost 4 years ago
Great story!

Wow, very hot story and I like the realism you bring to it. I hope there's a sequel! The daddy/daughter relationship is so perfect here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good stories

Good premise, I liked the way it started, and would have liked more sexy time with the crew.

janiesuxjaniesuxabout 3 years ago
Liked it

I liked it a lot. Very hot. Needs editing though.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Cool story. Nice premise and build up. I really liked how she was taking care of the crew, and was hoping she would continue doing that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely think she should have ended up the crew fucktoy instead of just being with the dad. Pretty disappointed we didn't get that. Would have been pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous