All Comments on 'Part of The Procedure? Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

Do keep going on this theme, as I assume you did tell Deb that it was this same Rwanda that "helped" you at the clinic. Also, please clear up the job title: is Rwanda a massage therapist or RN?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same ol' excellent story telling, just like if we were sitting down at the general store!

Magmaman, you still rock! This was a wee bit short but sometimes quality over quantity to maintain such a high standard! Bring us more!

BRAVO!!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
K...some asked

Rwanda (name changed to protect the guilty..LOL) IS the nurse I saw up in Portland. The reason she came down to check out the local clinic is because while up there, I mentioned Debs being the new Doc, the clinic, and the probable openings.

Let's face it: Big city clinic, PIA. Little local clinic with beaches, rivers, cool air and a nice slightly conservative community? WAY better.

Pretty close to the same money.

AND a new hospital being built?

Rwanda is an on staff Nurse, she sees patients and does referrals. Any upsets she calls Debra. I haven't been in to see her yet, does she even do massages here?

I don't know yet.

But I bet she will fit right in!

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Smoothly Flowing

Did he trade cards with her? Otherwise it is an amazing coincidence. I love the way

Beth just dives into things.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

More fun to look to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too good to be true. So it must fiction from the mind of a grand story maker. Many thanks to the author. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES