All Comments on 'Part of The Procedure? Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written by a crazy but loving life mature man!

I'm 56 year old man and I want to be just as zany and normal as myself at 72 as it seems you are. Gotta have as much fun as possible because life is just too damn short not to!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun

Your stories are always ones I read as they are always fun and well-written.

My only quibble with this one is I would like you to explain in chapter 4 how Rwanda, who is apparently an RN is also a massage therapist. With the amount of schooling and training an RN needs, coupled with a decent income, why would an RN have both professions?

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Answer

"Rwanda" (not her real name for obvious reasons) IS a Registered Nurse, and she DOES hold an Oregon LMT license.

Since I wrote this short bit, we have chatted and visited I will write more later about that. (Maybe, unless it begins to cause her troubles.)

She went to East West school of Massage Therapy fresh out of high school, then worked free lance and for several Chiropractors for a few years. Then on some grant thing, she went on the Nursing school and now works as a Nurse down here. She is 36 years old which floored me, I would have guessed 22-23.

"Rwanda" is a very real person, cute and bubbly, uninhibited, maybe 4'8", 4.9" and about 100 pounds (maybe) and we like her, in fact, EVERYONE likes her. Yes, a REAL nurse and some of you may run into her since my description is accurate. It would not have been except I did not exactly expect her to end up down here working with my wife?

A very special young lady, and man is she cute! She doesn't break any laws and she is NOT a hooker, I concede at first I did wonder about that..(My bad)

Anyway, if any of you do run into her at the clinic, please keep your mouths shut? This really is a sweet young lady and now fast becoming a friend. If any of you lets any Cats out of the bag I just will not write any more about it, and that you can write down in the book. I already showed her my stories, Rwanda got a kick out of them, thought they were funny.

MGM

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read****

I love your story telling. Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Onward Rwanda

She seems to have a especial personality.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Love your stuff

Have been giving it a 4, but heck, I am fiving it now. Really good read. Thx for sharing.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Typos

The author wrote he a bunch of times when they meant she, plus a few missing words.

magmamanmagmamanover 7 years agoAuthor
Missing words?

Just spotted this last comment, been off my feed for the last few months so not around much.

But hey, I am in my 70's, close to blind and type with one hand most of the time. If it's just a "few" mistakes, I am doing good!

lol

MGM

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Finding Deb was the best that could have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is getting interesting. It may get even more-so. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2699 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES